Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,219 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 443,665
Pageviews Today: 744,823Threads Today: 301Posts Today: 4,765
09:47 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BED RIDDEN SHIT COVERED MAGGOT INFESTED FAT FUCK FROM DETROIT DIES BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE OBAMACARE

phoenixe
User ID: 26285173
Germany
10/25/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BED RIDDEN SHIT COVERED MAGGOT INFESTED FAT FUCK FROM DETROIT DIES BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE OBAMACARE
when she was not able to leave bed for 1 year..

WHO THE HELL BROUGHT HER THE FOOD ?

and who "took care" (= cause it is not taking care of them letting them live under those circumstances) of those poor toddlers ?

whoever supported THIS should be brought to court.
Chef 28.5

User ID: 26244728
United States
10/25/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BED RIDDEN SHIT COVERED MAGGOT INFESTED FAT FUCK FROM DETROIT DIES BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE OBAMACARE
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Where were you Obama .....we could a saved that fatty to consume another 15 double quarterpounders,a 5 gallon bucket of French Fries,a garbage bag full of chicken McNuggets and hosed it down with a 7 gallon icecream milkshake and ..and your probably gonna need a couple of rolls of paper towels to get the greese and ketchup off of her hands and face......I'm so sad.... we could have fed her ONE MORE TIME tissue
 Quoting: GIVEme FRIED CHICKENor DEATH 26170242

OP, what goes around comes around Karma's a B*ch! your a cold excuse of a person get help why you still can. iamwithiamwithiamwith
Out of the pan into the Fire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27332483
United States
11/08/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just another fat fucken Obama supporter
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27332483
United States
11/08/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Where were you Obama .....we could a saved that fatty to consume another 15 double quarterpounders,a 5 gallon bucket of French Fries,a garbage bag full of chicken McNuggets and hosed it down with a 7 gallon icecream milkshake and ..and your probably gonna need a couple of rolls of paper towels to get the greese and ketchup off of her hands and face......I'm so sad.... we could have fed her ONE MORE TIME tissue

OP, what goes around comes around Karma's a B*ch! your a cold excuse of a person get help why you still can. iamwithiamwithiamwith
 Quoting: Chef 28.5

Fuck you fatty....karma is for atheist counts and people who are fat are retarded with food
Prostetnik

User ID: 27335986
Canada
11/08/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The firemen had to wear full hazmat-bio suits, including the respirator.

Reported that the lady had bed sores, was laying in her own waste, and was infested with maggots...plus there were 2 toddlers living there.

How can ~anyone~ let a situation get this bad?

shocked
 Quoting: ladyannie2009

Clear lack of social involvment in families. The state obviously needs a new department in the bureaucracy that sends out social standards inspectors to every house. If strong social action had been taken earlier, we could have saved this woman from herself.
Little Miss Sunshine

User ID: 1820296
United States
11/08/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol Just add a Fat tax, Everyone has to send in their weight to the tax man at the end of every year, and they are taxed accordingly to the amount of fat that is on their body. The fuckers should pay for their own medical treatments later in life.banana2 LIFE BE IN IT and get off your fat ass
 Quoting: Drunkenkungfu

Pulease do NOT give oblabla and wookie monster any
Ideas!! Im not a McFatty Butter Pants but I could stand to lose 6 or 8 lbs and dont wanna pay anyyy more taxes! LOL. 5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18371493
United States
11/08/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op's a fucken idiot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26170242

Yeah you are.
Obviously the woman was mentally ill. To laugh at that shows you have mental issues as well. You an Aspie? Get some help, grow some a pair, grow the fuck up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27301441
United States
11/08/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Reported that the lady had bed sores, was laying in her own waste, and was infested with maggots...plus there were 2 toddlers living there.

shocked
shocked it boggles the mind.
Little Miss Sunshine

United States
11/08/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just....ewww! Looks like her and " the neighbor" must have eaten their meala together!!! Ipso fatso there looks like she's one meal away from not being able to wipe her Big Butt either!!!
I just cannot feel sorry for anyyybody that shovels food in their face the size of a dump truck then wants to know WHY they are sooo fat!!... We dont see any fat
Ethiopian's around blaming it on a " thyroid problem ".If you dont have the food you cant eat...real simple.
Renegade (Me too)

User ID: 24639180
United States
11/08/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG!

"woman was unable to get out of bed. There were bugs and fecal matter throughout the apartment" ... 2 kids and a husband.

Tax dollars well spent.

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Who is John Galt?
Renegade (Me too)

United States
11/08/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

shocked

They had to remove a wall to get her out of the apartment.
SICK!

Before the Christians and /or libtards attack me; remember, gluttony is a sin.
Who is John Galt?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15911557
Ireland
11/08/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op's a fucken idiot

drama
Little Miss Sunshine

United States
11/08/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op's a fucken idiot

Yeah you are.
Obviously the woman was mentally ill. To laugh at that shows you have mental issues as well. You an Aspie? Get some help, grow some a pair, grow the fuck up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18371493

So every LARD ASS is mentally ill hunh? Glad you have the Bachelors to inform me of that! Your calling me fat??? PFFFFT. PLEASE!!!! You would shit a brick in humiliation if you saw my pic! BTW....She "OBVIOUSLYn't so mentally empaired that she couldn't shovel assloads of food in her face! She "OBVIOUSLY " wasn't SO MENTALLY ILL THAT SHE COULDN'T GET KNOCKED UP AND HAVE KIDS AND NOT CARE FOR THEM!!! So blow yer ass fatty sympathizer!!
Renegade (Me too)

United States
11/08/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

shocked

Clear lack of social involvment in families. The state obviously needs a new department in the bureaucracy that sends out social standards inspectors to every house. If strong social action had been taken earlier, we could have saved this woman from herself.
 Quoting: Prostetnik

Don't we already have a department that is suppose to do this? DHCS or something. Exactly what we need .. more governmental involvement. People just can not be trusted to take care of themselves or their own family.

Definitely, the government's job.

/sarcasm off

Last Edited by Renegade () on 11/08/2012 06:44 PM
Who is John Galt?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21064440
United States
11/08/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
oooohh..BBW, ride those waves!!
Renegade (Me too)

United States
11/08/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol Just add a Fat tax, Everyone has to send in their weight to the tax man at the end of every year, and they are taxed accordingly to the amount of fat that is on their body. The fuckers should pay for their own medical treatments later in life.banana2 LIFE BE IN IT and get off your fat ass
 Quoting: Drunkenkungfu

This is absolutely a great idea. This is the best idea I have seen on GLP.

Get healthy or pay for it.

We could call it the "Fat Tax."
Who is John Galt?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1057865
Canada
11/08/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op's a fucken idiot

Yeah you are.
Mentally ill or physically ill. I think it takes a little more than enjoying fatty food to get a person that obese. There are glandular, biochemical issues involved when a person gets that fat, as well as psychiatric ones in some cases.

The lack of compassion on these boards is shocking. Maybe some of the more self-righteous ones here should take a look at themselves in the mirror.
INK3

User ID: 27337849
United States
11/08/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen people 400 pounds plus, (up close),and it is not a pretty sight. One person had wounds that could not heal due to lack of circulation (he weighed over 500 lbs), and another who couldn't breathe without supplemental oxygen. They had so many health problems they practically lived in the hospital. They also had those motorized scooters to get around in. Insane, the government pays for it all via Medicaid. BTW, they were both under 50 years old.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25723103
United States
11/08/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

dude, look at the pic #2 the neighbor fat fook too
that fat ppl central
gasp
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23761243
United States
11/08/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's hot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26697328
Panama
11/08/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op's a fucken idiot

Yeah you are.

It sounds to me like it was her family that was mentally ill.

The woman was in a car accident and her family left her to rot in bed at home with a smashed pelvis. What kind of sane family does that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26697328
Panama
11/08/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand all the cruel posts here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27343589
United States
11/08/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Her fat,bloated corpse should be publicly horse whipped...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11758031
United States
11/08/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
God you people make me sick. Maybe one day you all will be left to rot in a bed. Jackasses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25792321
Canada
11/08/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is someones mother you are talking about you fucking loser
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27343589
United States
11/08/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
That white stuff wasn't maggots.It was just the rice she spilled while eating one of her numerous Chinese takeout meals....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28033859
United States
11/18/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once I ate maggots because I was tripping on acid and thought it was rice.....or maybe I ate Rice because they were moving like maggots
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24279842
Canada
11/18/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op's a fucken idiot

Yeah you are.
Mentally ill or physically ill. I think it takes a little more than enjoying fatty food to get a person that obese. There are glandular, biochemical issues involved when a person gets that fat, as well as psychiatric ones in some cases.

The lack of compassion on these boards is shocking. Maybe some of the more self-righteous ones here should take a look at themselves in the mirror.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1057865

Stories like these that provide all of the gory details (like "maggot-infested", "weighing 500 pounds", and "lying in her waste") are meant to ridicule the person being reported about and to provoke cruel reactions. Did we really need to know her weight, or that she was lying in feces and covered in maggots? No. This story was published simply to get the reaction it's gotten. Don't blame the readers for the response that was intended (revulsion and ridicule). Blame the publishers for provoking that response.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22997461
Canada
11/18/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boo Hoo. She didn't get that way in a year. She was obviously fat prior to the accident. Then gave up.

I have seen people like that in my ex job. You can't get them to do anything. I can see how after a while the family gave up. People without proper training cannot cope with that. You have to be able to move people to clean them. Have proper beds and a little cooperation.

Shw was probably supposed to be going to rehab and getting exercise and doing stuff and just let it all go.

You can't help people if they give up on themselves. You can't blame the toddlers too young. You can't even blame the teenager. The Husband. Different Story. In way over his head and should of had her committed. Then again it becomes the states problem

Obesity is huge in the Developed World.Obese cost 10 times more over the span for health Care than the rest do.

Obese are also less productive at work and cost there emplyers and take more sick days.

Unless thereare underlying proven medical conditions they should have to pay for being that way. Pay Extra for Medical. They should do somthing like paying incentives and pay less for those that keep themselves at the proper weight to inspire people to stay healthy.

She did it too herself. Her back wasn't broke and there was no reason to stay in bed with those kinds of injurys period.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28091732
United States
11/19/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
O the horror

GLP