Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 98,852
Pageviews Today: 175,333Threads Today: 57Posts Today: 1,154
02:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BED RIDDEN SHIT COVERED MAGGOT INFESTED FAT FUCK FROM DETROIT DIES BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE OBAMACARE

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28091732
United States
11/19/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BED RIDDEN SHIT COVERED MAGGOT INFESTED FAT FUCK FROM DETROIT DIES BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE OBAMACARE
All ass and no heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28083328
United States
11/19/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BED RIDDEN SHIT COVERED MAGGOT INFESTED FAT FUCK FROM DETROIT DIES BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE OBAMACARE
The woman pictured in the interview looks huge herself
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 723651
United States
11/19/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op's a fucken idiot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26170242

Glad you agree
Morpheus

User ID: 729560
Canada
11/19/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op's a fucken idiot

You're the op. Are you bipolar?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30797113
United States
12/24/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Detroit is crust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17687147
United States
12/24/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
i was in the hospital the other night with my wife there was a 500 lb lady sitting in a wheal chair, hooked up to Iv... she could hardly breath she was so fat, sitting there yapping away on the cell phone holding a 15 piece bucket of kfc's finest!

I wanted to vid it and post it here it was classic
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26142676

yea Id like to see that cuz it isnt true
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17687147
United States
12/24/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op's a fucken idiot

Yeah you are.
Obviously the woman was mentally ill. To laugh at that shows you have mental issues as well. You an Aspie? Get some help, grow some a pair, grow the fuck up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18371493

So every LARD ASS is mentally ill hunh? Glad you have the Bachelors to inform me of that! Your calling me fat??? PFFFFT. PLEASE!!!! You would shit a brick in humiliation if you saw my pic! BTW....She "OBVIOUSLYn't so mentally empaired that she couldn't shovel assloads of food in her face! She "OBVIOUSLY " wasn't SO MENTALLY ILL THAT SHE COULDN'T GET KNOCKED UP AND HAVE KIDS AND NOT CARE FOR THEM!!! So blow yer ass fatty sympathizer!!
 Quoting: Little Miss Sunshine

your mean no santa for you meanie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29158753
United States
12/24/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you guys read the article? She was bed ridden because her pelvis had been smashed in a car accident. At least read the fucking article before you start smashing on someone you didn't know or had no understanding of her circumstances. If anyone should be slammed here, it should be her family for not helping her.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30792711
Australia
12/24/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weight problems are not unlike drug addictions.

Please understand that no-one wants to be like that, its not something that you make as a career plan while in highschool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31008320
United States
12/28/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
BED RIDDEN SHIT COVERED MAGGOT INFESTED FAT FUCK FROM DETROIT DIES BECAUSE SHE DIDNT HAVE OBAMACARE
 Quoting: GIVEme FRIED CHICKENor DEATH 26170242

You certainly have a way with words. :P
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25509060

He really does have a gift tissue he's a poet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22473648
United States
12/28/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand all the cruel posts here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26697328

Me either. You would think people would be ashamed to show their real pic when they write such ugly posts and prove what an ugly person they are. We can only hope one day they will become real human beings with a good soul but right now taking pride in their ugliness, just wow!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22473648
United States
12/28/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boo Hoo. She didn't get that way in a year. She was obviously fat prior to the accident. Then gave up.

I have seen people like that in my ex job. You can't get them to do anything. I can see how after a while the family gave up. People without proper training cannot cope with that. You have to be able to move people to clean them. Have proper beds and a little cooperation.

Shw was probably supposed to be going to rehab and getting exercise and doing stuff and just let it all go.

You can't help people if they give up on themselves. You can't blame the toddlers too young. You can't even blame the teenager. The Husband. Different Story. In way over his head and should of had her committed. Then again it becomes the states problem

Obesity is huge in the Developed World.Obese cost 10 times more over the span for health Care than the rest do.

Obese are also less productive at work and cost there emplyers and take more sick days.

Unless thereare underlying proven medical conditions they should have to pay for being that way. Pay Extra for Medical. They should do somthing like paying incentives and pay less for those that keep themselves at the proper weight to inspire people to stay healthy.

She did it too herself. Her back wasn't broke and there was no reason to stay in bed with those kinds of injurys period.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22997461

Yes and we want drinkers and smokers to pay more,too.
People who play sports should pay a little more also because of the injury risks they decide to subject the rest of us insurance payers to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1524722
United States
12/28/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The firemen had to wear full hazmat-bio suits, including the respirator.

Reported that the lady had bed sores, was laying in her own waste, and was infested with maggots...plus there were 2 toddlers living there.

How can ~anyone~ let a situation get this bad?

shocked
 Quoting: ladyannie2009

While I think the OP is extremely unkind in his writing up a seriously mentally person, this case brings up two points for me:

1. Why don't we have any real treatment for mentally ill people any more - besides the evil drugs that don't work? This is also an issue in most of the shooting cases - the patsys are always some poor soul stuffed with pharma balls.

2. Who the hell is FEEDING people like this who are so obese? I'd lock her in the bedroom on bread and water for a couple of months - she'd lose weight or have to figure out how to get out the window. I can't understand the enablers of these sick people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31008320
United States
12/28/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck you op .....I weigh over 900 pounds and get off the.bed..
glp is all I have...well that and free delivery on chuck.chow.....and to see this post makes me so offended....if I don't want to stop eating I DON'T HAVE TO
MaryAlananB

User ID: 29809193
United States
12/28/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before anyone starts calling someone a fat lazy ass they should know the situation behind things. Is the person injured and disabled? On medications that cause weight gain(steroids)?.

I am speaking from experience, I have had right shoulder surgery twice, lower back surgery, left hip surgery, right knee, right wrist all related to work injuries. Been on the medications that cause weight gain, still take them on and off as needed. Chronic pain makes it very hard to exercise regularly, some days it is all I can do to pry my self out of bed because of the back pain.

And not all fat people eat like pigs. I have a salad with a homemade olive oil dressing and lots of cut up veg, small portion of protein, small portion of carbs. That is my mid day meal, supper is a very light snack, often just fruit. No soda, no beer, no booze because of the meds. Probably under 1300 calories a day intake.

Did I exercise today? I walked behind the snow blower for an hour, can already feel the pain creeping up my spine and the next 2 days are going to be hell. My pain level on a normal day would put the average person in bed. On a bad day many would want to shoot themselves but life goes on and I do what I can.
Half Past Midnight

User ID: 781996
United States
12/28/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this her?

[link to naijalog.com]
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
12/28/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The woman was weighed at the hospital and she weighed 360 pounds not the initial estimate of 500 pounds further she had been bedridden for a year due to injuries and subsequent surgeries to repair a broken him, shattered pelvis and torn urinary bladder.

Obese woman's death stemmed from 2011 crash injuries, authorities say
[link to www.detroitnews.com]
 Quoting: SilverPatriot

Way to spoil the fun. peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16678548
United States
12/29/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
oooohh..BBW, ride those waves!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21064440

Hey man! This is the strictly platonic section.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16678548
United States
12/29/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before anyone starts calling someone a fat lazy ass they should know the situation behind things. Is the person injured and disabled? On medications that cause weight gain(steroids)?.

I am speaking from experience, I have had right shoulder surgery twice, lower back surgery, left hip surgery, right knee, right wrist all related to work injuries. Been on the medications that cause weight gain, still take them on and off as needed. Chronic pain makes it very hard to exercise regularly, some days it is all I can do to pry my self out of bed because of the back pain.

And not all fat people eat like pigs. I have a salad with a homemade olive oil dressing and lots of cut up veg, small portion of protein, small portion of carbs. That is my mid day meal, supper is a very light snack, often just fruit. No soda, no beer, no booze because of the meds. Probably under 1300 calories a day intake.

Did I exercise today? I walked behind the snow blower for an hour, can already feel the pain creeping up my spine and the next 2 days are going to be hell. My pain level on a normal day would put the average person in bed. On a bad day many would want to shoot themselves but life goes on and I do what I can.
 Quoting: MaryAlananB

Damn thats a fuck ton of surgerys. I bet you do have extreme pain. I feel sorry.
tomato
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27864576
United States
12/29/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op's a fucken idiot

Yeah you are.
Obviously the woman was mentally ill. To laugh at that shows you have mental issues as well. You an Aspie? Get some help, grow some a pair, grow the fuck up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18371493

So every LARD ASS is mentally ill hunh? Glad you have the Bachelors to inform me of that! Your calling me fat??? PFFFFT. PLEASE!!!! You would shit a brick in humiliation if you saw my pic! BTW....She "OBVIOUSLYn't so mentally empaired that she couldn't shovel assloads of food in her face! She "OBVIOUSLY " wasn't SO MENTALLY ILL THAT SHE COULDN'T GET KNOCKED UP AND HAVE KIDS AND NOT CARE FOR THEM!!! So blow yer ass fatty sympathizer!!
 Quoting: Little Miss Sunshine

Pretty sure you are a lot more than 8lbs. overweight there sister! Maybe 40 over. Go ahead and post your current photo...from 20 years ago!!! LMAO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31461716
United States
01/03/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
tissueyakcrazyjak
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
01/03/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet she was on disability and rent free plus food stamps and her husban didnt want to report her dead thinking the money would stop.
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39305071
United States
05/04/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39303095
United States
05/04/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Reported that the lady had bed sores, was laying in her own waste, and was infested with maggots...plus there were 2 toddlers living there.

shocked

Jesus that's bad. I'm guessing someone tipped off the cops because of the smell?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11518748
United States
05/04/2013 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
....GILBERT GILBERT......!!! U left me in the bed w/nuthin' to eat all night....GILBERT...!s226
 Quoting: gilbert grape 9590237

I'm eating crumbs!
Uncle Fuck Stick

User ID: 39690707
United States
05/12/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
mooshellribs
:4hlick:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39705917
Belgium
05/12/2013 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Where were you Obama .....we could a saved that fatty to consume another 15 double quarterpounders,a 5 gallon bucket of French Fries,a garbage bag full of chicken McNuggets and hosed it down with a 7 gallon icecream milkshake and ..and your probably gonna need a couple of rolls of paper towels to get the greese and ketchup off of her hands and face......I'm so sad.... we could have fed her ONE MORE TIME tissue
 Quoting: GIVEme FRIED CHICKENor DEATH 26170242

Detroit !
A sign on the wall.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
05/12/2013 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The sound of her shoving that food in her mouth and slurping down the beverages and the weezy phlegm struggle to breath with all that weight probably was the same sound you make when you gargle using a microphone

Absolutlely incomprehensible... she was infested with maggots... her husband and four children just let her die lie that.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
05/12/2013 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

shocked

Jesus that's bad. I'm guessing someone tipped off the cops because of the smell?
 Quoting: BioReaper

Not her four children or her husband, I guess.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
05/12/2013 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck you op .....I weigh over 900 pounds and get off the.bed..
glp is all I have...well that and free delivery on chuck.chow.....and to see this post makes me so offended....if I don't want to stop eating I DON'T HAVE TO
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31008320

That's right.
You can go on till the end, if you want... 900 pounds ? That's nothing.

GLP