United States
11/02/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ModernDayMystic
Bring it folks :)

yoda
 Quoting: ModernDayMystic

I am a year in to waking up and having issues finding balance...can you help with any advice?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 19709728
United States
11/02/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
No... No "debt" to be paid to the people who dont want me around.

Remote viewing.. What do you mean?

This is interesting! :D Many many more thank yous for your time.
 Quoting: Prophet.

I'm not good at guessing about stuff only reading energy and your is something you buried deeply.

How do you read the energy?
 Quoting: Jesse Sovoda

Many ways but first from 60K feet from above as its good to establish truth with the person then we look at the energies in the physical body and determine what off or what's beautiful.

Is like moving your physical vision from black and white to HD at the speed of thought :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 19709728
United States
11/02/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

yoda

I am a year in to waking up and having issues finding balance...can you help with any advice?
 Quoting: Healinghands888

This is common and actually a good thing. Just try an remain the eye of the storm and and the highs and lows will balance themselves out.

Try moving the unbalanced energy into something positive like using your talents or good thoughts.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Healinghands888

User ID: 10883673
United States
11/02/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

yoda

This is common and actually a good thing. Just try an remain the eye of the storm and and the highs and lows will balance themselves out.

Try moving the unbalanced energy into something positive like using your talents or good thoughts.

Thank you, other than that how does my energy appear to you? I have just come out of a few dark days and nights and want to insure I'm not being followed/used/leeched.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26863254
United States
11/02/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
MDM.....is the future predestined?

The biblical prophets wrote of the end times. Were they able to do that because they could see into the future and does that make a case for predestination?

Thanks,
 Quoting: Cosmic Traveler

Yes, the future is destiny sometimes mixed with chaos (free will).

In the Akashic records one can view the future and the past, and if there a point where chaos is in the mix one can also see the different possibilities for that situation. Training to TRULY view these records is difficult and time consuming and thus the teaching of how to view the records has been lost to stay as a secret in the lodge of the old and few understand how to view them.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 1532050
United States
11/02/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

yoda

Thank you, other than that how does my energy appear to you? I have just come out of a few dark days and nights and want to insure I'm not being followed/used/leeched.

The chaos has pasted and your aremreturingto calmer waters but it will return soon. Watch out for pull on your lower right abominables as the signal that its returning.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Healinghands888

User ID: 10883673
United States
11/02/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

The chaos has pasted and your aremreturingto calmer waters but it will return soon. Watch out for pull on your lower right abominables as the signal that its returning.

Thank you so much for the information. If you are open and if I am able I send you love and light. I will be stead fast and in tune to my body so that when the time comes I am ready. The chaos took over and almost hurt me and loved ones this last time...It can not escalate passed the point it reached last time...for I fear what the end result would be in that case. hf
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/02/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you so much for the information. If you are open and if I am able I send you love and light. I will be stead fast and in tune to my body so that when the time comes I am ready. The chaos took over and almost hurt me and loved ones this last time...It can not escalate passed the point it reached last time...for I fear what the end result would be in that case. hf

Your very welcome:)
www.moderndaymystic.com
OneHeart
User ID: 833984
United States
11/02/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Intrigued. I have a micro physical problem and a macro metaphysical problem, care to help?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/02/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Intrigued. I have a micro physical problem and a macro metaphysical problem, care to help?
 Quoting: OneHeart 833984

Your issues are larger than you are leading us to believe and need more focused attention on your part. Energy shows that its going to gets worse on both fronts unless you take action and stop kidding yourself.
www.moderndaymystic.com
OneHeart
User ID: 833984
United States
11/02/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your issues are larger than you are leading us to believe and need more focused attention on your part. Energy shows that its going to gets worse on both fronts unless you take action and stop kidding yourself.

Possible, but in what way am I kidding myself, and what specific course of action would you suggest?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/02/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Possible, but in what way am I kidding myself, and what specific course of action would you suggest?

I would start a strong vitamin regiment that your dr might subscribe.
www.moderndaymystic.com
RR
User ID: 26618468
United States
11/02/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

How should I get rid of this energy that you say is feeding of my soul?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 25948526
United States
11/02/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

How should I get rid of this energy that you say is feeding of my soul?
 Quoting: RR 26618468

Connect with me in the ethers and let the energy flush it out :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
[email protected]
User ID: 1173860
United States
11/03/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please help me. I am in a strange situation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26907339
Poland
11/03/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is causing severe (in my case) myopia and how to reverse this codition ?

cool2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26846633

Low vibe energy that is causing this is centrally locate near you're third eye chakra.

Try connecting we me in the ethers and bring the energy to bear in this area and watch it desolve.

I admit, I felt much better (emotionally) after posting yesterday, it is very probably it was your influence. Anyway, you got my attention. I visited your website and learned about gifts that you offer, also watched your video. The technology that you invented to amplify the desired in the frequency field is a very interesting thing, especially nowadays when technology is used to do the opposite for the most part. I am a bit anxious however about the external dictating the internal so to speak.

What do you mean by connecting in ethers? I meditate rarely and stop once I feel I am losing myself, do not like the idea of being a puppet on a string.

I by no means discount your talents, I got a good vibe when watching your video, I would like to be indepedent and do it for myself however, any thoughts from you ? Feel free to say anything, even if it may not be pretty.

abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17646622
United States
11/03/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good day to you MDM
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 8944074
United States
11/03/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good day to you MDM
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17646622

Plastic you are through out your mentality. Very vain and short sided. It's time to open your heart and become a better person as you may not fair well I. The coming years.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17646622
United States
11/03/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good day to you MDM

Plastic you are through out your mentality. Very vain and short sided. It's time to open your heart and become a better person as you may not fair well I. The coming years.

Interesting interpretation. That's all it is. Short sided huh? Laugh out loud.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good day to you MDM

Interesting interpretation. That's all it is. Short sided huh? Laugh out loud.

The reason I'm doing this is to help,people and show them things that they already know in hopes of them being sincerity to inspire chenage.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbump
www.moderndaymystic.com
A Friend

User ID: 26948771
United States
11/03/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread... thank you so much for your help.

bmup1
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1187686
Ireland
11/03/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another bump for a fantastic thread. Again thanks for the time, effort and wisdom mdmhf

bump
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another bump for a fantastic thread. Again thanks for the time, effort and wisdom mdmhf

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1187686

Keep the love coming :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Low vide scummy energy be gone yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
TraumBaum
User ID: 24395891
United Kingdom
11/04/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Mystic,

engaging in an ether meeting is something I haven't tried before so I'm not quite sure we connected so far.
What can you tell me? Is the blockage gone?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10944836
United States
11/04/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
can you help me? i'm very confused about what is and has been happening to me...
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/04/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Mystic,

engaging in an ether meeting is something I haven't tried before so I'm not quite sure we connected so far.
What can you tell me? Is the blockage gone?
 Quoting: TraumBaum 24395891

Your blockage is still prevalent.... Try connecting with me again.... Just get calm and let your consciousnesses float out into the ethers you will find me. Then just let the energy flow and have the blockage desolved and removed.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/04/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
can you help me? i'm very confused about what is and has been happening to me...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10944836

You have a low vibe energy attached to the inner part of you right rib cage brother. Its causing great confusion in your depth perception field since August 31st and continues to get worse with each passing day.

Connect with me in the ethers and have it be gone.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26618468
United States
11/04/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10944836

You have a low vibe energy attached to the inner part of you right rib cage brother. Its causing great confusion in your depth perception field since August 31st and continues to get worse with each passing day.

Connect with me in the ethers and have it be gone.

when you say connect with me in the ethers what exactly do you mean?

GLP