ModernDayMystic

ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 25948526
United States
11/11/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ModernDayMystic
A friend of mine let me read parts of your conversation with her. I would love to know what you see in me, please?

Hope to hear back from you soon, Thank You!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27537843

You are in good standings with the universe around you and in life you seem very content. Although you seem to have a recurring anger that swells up from nowhere and makes you feel like you can't breath and that your very world might finally be crashing down around you. Then as fast as it comes on it goes away.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
www.moderndaymystic.com
oneLOVEsoulJAH

User ID: 26915578
United States
11/12/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mystic -

This may have been asked. What is your intention in changing the spelling of SOURCE as SouRXe?

oneLOVE
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mystic -

This may have been asked. What is your intention in changing the spelling of SOURCE as SouRXe?

oneLOVE
 Quoting: oneLOVEsoulJAH

Source never seemed right to me..... And when I was developing the original Sourxe software it just called out and was dead on. So ITheSourxe is what I coined as all the is, was and will be again :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
grefey

User ID: 24294934
United States
11/13/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok MM what can you tell me about my issues and how to deal with them. Thanking you in advance for your assistance.
clodishk
User ID: 3674221
Romania
11/13/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MDM.

On Friday something is going to happen to me that can possibly lead to a change in my life.

Can you tell me if the energy surrounding this encounter are good? If I am ready and if this change , if it should happen, is for the better?

Thank you,

Clodishk
Makht

User ID: 15541412
Australia
11/13/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm curious.. Where are my blocks? Anything else that catches your eyes?

Last Edited by Ana-Nas on 11/13/2012 09:28 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20392313
United States
11/13/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
What can you tell me about myself?
Traveler
User ID: 1517857
United States
11/13/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do I need to know ?

ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok MM what can you tell me about my issues and how to deal with them. Thanking you in advance for your assistance.
 Quoting: grefey

Greetings Fellow traveler,
Your issues are deep and painful and as of late they have taken a turn for the worst. Abundant low vibe energy has moved into your left kidney and is the primary Sourxe of your issues.

Connect with me in the ethers and concentrate the energetic flow to this area and they will be removed.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MDM.

On Friday something is going to happen to me that can possibly lead to a change in my life.

Can you tell me if the energy surrounding this encounter are good? If I am ready and if this change , if it should happen, is for the better?

Thank you,

Clodishk
 Quoting: clodishk 3674221

It's going to be a non event and nothing will change.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm curious.. Where are my blocks? Anything else that catches your eyes?
 Quoting: Makht

Your blockage is in your left toes. Connect with me in the ethers to have them removed.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Traveler
User ID: 1517857
United States
11/14/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your issues are deep and painful and as of late they have taken a turn for the worst. Abundant low vibe energy has moved into your left kidney and is the primary Sourxe of your issues.

Connect with me in the ethers and concentrate the energetic flow to this area and they will be removed.
 Quoting: ModernDayMystic

Were you talking to me or Grefey?

You said traveler but quoted someone else, is why I ask

ALSO; any tips on how to remove the blockages I have, or what may have caused them? (if i have any). As specific about them as possible

Mucha Gracias ~
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
What can you tell me about myself?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20392313

Nothing you already don't already know. Try asking yourself what you can tell me :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do I need to know ?

Quoting: Traveler 1517857

That your days of travel are near an end if you don't start listening to your loved ones. Stop being thick and soften up a little they only care deeply for you.

Was talking to u :). Blockages are cause by a many things like predatorily energy or emotions that are not released properly or by blocked chakras etc.

Last Edited by ModernDayMystic on 11/14/2012 09:03 PM
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Were you talking to me or Grefey?

You said traveler but quoted someone else, is why I ask

ALSO; any tips on how to remove the blockages I have, or what may have caused them? (if i have any). As specific about them as possible

Mucha Gracias ~

Quoting: Traveler 1517857

Godfrey
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
A Friend

User ID: 27771136
United States
11/14/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wanted you to see the proof of your help for me. I have not felt this way before. I honestly can feel and understand the blockage on my heart and how I could have kept it all in. You found my deepest problem and cleared it out.

I have been meditating for a very long time and I feel that I am very drawn to the experiential ways of mysticism.

Now according to Borian I am blooming!

Thank you Mr. Mystic for everything.

Please will you tell me, what am I?

Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27715190

Blooming. Opening to the sunshine. Seeing the World. It can be awesome.
 Quoting: Borian

yoda

But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wanted you to see the proof of your help for me. I have not felt this way before. I honestly can feel and understand the blockage on my heart and how I could have kept it all in. You found my deepest problem and cleared it out.

I have been meditating for a very long time and I feel that I am very drawn to the experiential ways of mysticism.

Now according to Borian I am blooming!

Thank you Mr. Mystic for everything.

Please will you tell me, what am I?

Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27715190

Blooming. Opening to the sunshine. Seeing the World. It can be awesome.
 Quoting: Borian

yoda

Quoting: A Friend

Proof is in the pudding :). Anytime

yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 7385278
United States
11/15/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come in earthlings this is a once ad a life time offer.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27816447
Croatia
11/15/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello my friend, hope all is well with you. You helped me realise some things before and I hope you'll do it again :). I was wondering, I don't know how you see energy or how it works, so I was wondering can you see relationships with people in someone's energy. Maybe what other person feels about me or something like that. I am in contact with one girl lately so I would like to hear can you see something about that.. Anything will be appriciated, stay well my friend :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9825753
United States
11/15/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello friend. I have come here from far away as a Servant to the Infinite Creation. What can you tell me about my Cosmic self?

Thanks in advance.

Also, I would be happy to reciprocate if you have any questions as well.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello my friend, hope all is well with you. You helped me realise some things before and I hope you'll do it again :). I was wondering, I don't know how you see energy or how it works, so I was wondering can you see relationships with people in someone's energy. Maybe what other person feels about me or something like that. I am in contact with one girl lately so I would like to hear can you see something about that.. Anything will be appriciated, stay well my friend :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27816447

She has deep feelings for you that are still fledgling and forming. Def pursue this opportunity.

But she also has concerns that run deep and I suspect based on the energy pattern that she noticed something you did might be a gesture or something you spoke.

Good fortunes to you brother.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello friend. I have come here from far away as a Servant to the Infinite Creation. What can you tell me about my Cosmic self?

Thanks in advance.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9825753

First mistake is believing your a servant as non us are we are rather in service to all. Second you did not come from a far as space and time don't exist you are everything and everything is you.

Your beautiful and young at heart and you will help humanity greatly with the coming changes.

Taking care and thank you for your kind offer.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks in advance.

First mistake is believing your a servant as non us are we are rather in service to all. Second you did not come from a far as space and time don't exist you are everything and everything is you.

Your beautiful and young at heart and you will help humanity greatly with the coming changes.

Taking care and thank you for your kind offer.

There is no such thing as mistakes, only lessons to be learned.

Maybe semantics are off, I was saying the same thing, as in service to all. In particular, to what is happening here on the planet. But I have provided many times in the past and will do so many times more. I have come here on contract and have answered the call like many others.

Indeed space and time are illusionary concepts as where we currently resides is an illusion in itself. We wouldn't be here otherwise. When I spoke of a place far away, it was not meant as a place measured by distance but rather from a different octave of Creation.

Certainly you are right, Oneness is all. Thanks for responding.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
One other thing since you clearly have a gift in tapping into energies. There is a girl in my life, name begins with L, who is beginning to see who she really is. Would you mind sharing any thoughts on her?

Thanks again.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
One other thing since you clearly have a gift in tapping into energies. There is a girl in my life, name begins with L, who is beginning to see who she really is. Would you mind sharing any thoughts on her?

Thanks again.

Energetically she coming out of a confusing and strange time in her life. She is not seeing who she is rather than just starting to understand what she is.

Stay close to her and comfort her in the changes that are happening to her and around her.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27803057
United States
11/15/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
MDM, what would you recommend I do next?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks again.

Energetically she coming out of a confusing and strange time in her life. She is not seeing who she is rather than just starting to understand what she is.

Stay close to her and comfort her in the changes that are happening to her and around her.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated my friend.

Gratitude.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
MDM, what would you recommend I do next?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27803057

Relax take a shower and smile. It's not always that bad and remember your in a movie that you can control.
www.moderndaymystic.com

GLP