ModernDayMystic

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27816447
Croatia
11/15/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ModernDayMystic
Hello my friend, hope all is well with you. You helped me realise some things before and I hope you'll do it again :). I was wondering, I don't know how you see energy or how it works, so I was wondering can you see relationships with people in someone's energy. Maybe what other person feels about me or something like that. I am in contact with one girl lately so I would like to hear can you see something about that.. Anything will be appriciated, stay well my friend :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27816447

She has deep feelings for you that are still fledgling and forming. Def pursue this opportunity.

But she also has concerns that run deep and I suspect based on the energy pattern that she noticed something you did might be a gesture or something you spoke.

Good fortunes to you brother.
 Quoting: ModernDayMystic

Thank you my friend, that is helping. I am very thankful for what you done for me and for your time. Yes she has some concerns, can you see her energy? can you tell me more about her and how she could solve her peoblem with pain in the head and some of her personal concerns..Please, because i really want to help that person and i know i can, with God's help and help from people like you, and as you are here to help, i fell free to ask you more. Thank you,g wonderful person you are. You helped me and lot of people here, so i belive you can help her too. Thank you :)and what did you mean with def pursue this oppurtunity, i'm not sure i understand that part..
Traveler
User ID: 1517857
United States
11/15/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do I need to know ?

Quoting: Traveler 1517857

That your days of travel are near an end if you don't start listening to your loved ones. Stop being thick and soften up a little they only care deeply for you.

Was talking to u :). Blockages are cause by a many things like predatorily energy or emotions that are not released properly or by blocked chakras etc.

I had a feeling that you were. I was like "Has MDM been doing something or talking to me?" :)

Thank you <3

Namasté

-Dyl

Makht

User ID: 27836290
Australia
11/15/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm curious.. Where are my blocks? Anything else that catches your eyes?
 Quoting: Makht

Your blockage is in your left toes. Connect with me in the ethers to have them removed.

Thanks OP,
That somehow makes sense..
So, can you tell the cause of it?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 27230910
United States
11/16/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello my friend, hope all is well with you. You helped me realise some things before and I hope you'll do it again :). I was wondering, I don't know how you see energy or how it works, so I was wondering can you see relationships with people in someone's energy. Maybe what other person feels about me or something like that. I am in contact with one girl lately so I would like to hear can you see something about that.. Anything will be appriciated, stay well my friend :)

She has deep feelings for you that are still fledgling and forming. Def pursue this opportunity.

But she also has concerns that run deep and I suspect based on the energy pattern that she noticed something you did might be a gesture or something you spoke.

Good fortunes to you brother.

Thank you my friend, that is helping. I am very thankful for what you done for me and for your time. Yes she has some concerns, can you see her energy? can you tell me more about her and how she could solve her peoblem with pain in the head and some of her personal concerns..Please, because i really want to help that person and i know i can, with God's help and help from people like you, and as you are here to help, i fell free to ask you more. Thank you,g wonderful person you are. You helped me and lot of people here, so i belive you can help her too. Thank you :)and what did you mean with def pursue this oppurtunity, i'm not sure i understand that part..

Put your attention on her and connect with me in the ethers and direct the energy to her. It will clean out what needs to be done.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 25948526
United States
11/16/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your blockage is in your left toes. Connect with me in the ethers to have them removed.

Thanks OP,

June 15th at 6:47 PM local time of 2007 is when it manifested itself due to intense drama and stress.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27870950
United States
11/16/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: OPEN DISCUSSION ~ Random Thoughts or Ideas...Anything Goes...
Makht

User ID: 17554311
Australia
11/16/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks OP,

June 15th at 6:47 PM local time of 2007 is when it manifested itself due to intense drama and stress.

Wow, okay. There was a bit of emotional unbalance yes.. but, 2009 is when shit got stirred.

Last Edited by Ana-Nas on 11/16/2012 09:41 PM
ST4R GOD
User ID: 27906603
United States
11/16/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP,

any insights on me and my future?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27868579
Argentina
11/17/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mr Mystic, how are you?

If you don't mind let me know what you sense of me.

Enjoy your evening
FrankU1982

User ID: 9611884
United States
11/17/2012 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello ModernDayMystic, I want/need your help please.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks OP,

Wow, okay. There was a bit of emotional unbalance yes.. but, 2009 is when shit got stirred.

Understandable as it will grow over time if not released properly.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP,

Quoting: ST4R GOD 27906603

Hello friend as I dont do future readings per say. Your energy indicates that you a very bored in your reality and your waiting for the next best thing.

Grasp life like everyday was your last and rest well in the knowledge that you will be helpful in the coming changes.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mr Mystic, how are you?

If you don't mind let me know what you sense of me.

Enjoy your evening
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27868579

Energy reigns supreme with you as brilliant white light flows from your heart chakra. You are beautiful.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello ModernDayMystic, I want/need your help please.
 Quoting: FrankU1982

The pressure is increasing on you and has been since September 3rd 2012 at 7:12 AM local time. Energy that's causing its is located at the base of your spine and wish bones up to the left and right.

It going to get far worse on Monday, try and connect with me in the ethers and let the energy flow and flush it out.
www.moderndaymystic.com
FrankU1982

United States
11/17/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello , I want/need your help please.

The pressure is increasing on you and has been since September 3rd 2012 at 7:12 AM local time. Energy that's causing its is located at the base of your spine and wish bones up to the left and right.

It going to get far worse on Monday, try and connect with me in the ethers and let the energy flow and flush it out.

Thank you ModernDayMystic for the prompt reply.
What is the ethers?
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
11/17/2012 04:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me what you feel with me please
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1898146
United States
11/17/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning

Please read me and tell me if you know me
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

What is the ethers?

Ethers is were everything exist all at the same time... so there is no distance so it a place that we can meet and connect. Just get quiet and let your mind wonder when you feel an energetic pull that would be me. Just connect and let the energy enter your body and fill you up thereby removing the blockage.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me what you feel with me please
 Quoting: MONSTER

From your energy signature you have an incredible amount of anger, frustration and confusion in your life. Feel like you can boil over at any moment.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning

Please read me and tell me if you know me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1898146

Energy predicts that we know each other from another place and time but not in this embodiment.

You are powerful yet gentile and are always seeking ways to better yourself.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ST4R GOD
United States
11/17/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP,

Hello friend as I dont do future readings per say. Your energy indicates that you a very bored in your reality and your waiting for the next best thing.

Grasp life like everyday was your last and rest well in the knowledge that you will be helpful in the coming changes.

Thank You OP.

It is very insightful and accurate. I just hope the coming changes come sooner than later since its the only thing I look forward too at this point lol..

Thanks,
MMXII
United States
11/17/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

Can you pinpoint were my soul originates from?
DJocker

User ID: 25893180
Serbia
11/17/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a ModernDayMystic. How can I help you?

Im an old day mystic... hihihi
or not.
smile_kiss
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP,

Thank You OP.

It is very insightful and accurate. I just hope the coming changes come sooner than later since its the only thing I look forward too at this point lol..

Thanks,

Coming they are to a reality near you brother :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

Can you pinpoint were my soul originates from?
 Quoting: MMXII 27906603

Your soulmate and you are one as energy indicates you have both had many lifetimes together. But not always lovers some primes you are their mother or brother or best friend.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a ModernDayMystic. How can I help you?

Im an old day mystic... hihihi
or not.
smile_kiss
 Quoting: DJocker

Lol well welcome my friend :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27514386
United States
11/17/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been feeling lost...Can u help? Not sure where to go or which direction to take.
FrankU1982

United States
11/17/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is the ethers?

Ethers is were everything exist all at the same time... so there is no distance so it a place that we can meet and connect. Just get quiet and let your mind wonder when you feel an energetic pull that would be me. Just connect and let the energy enter your body and fill you up thereby removing the blockage.

Would I have to synchronize my thoughts with yours? Or is the energy already out there, I just have to go and get it? Sorry I'm new to this sort of stuff.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/17/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is the ethers?

Would I have to synchronize my thoughts with yours? Or is the energy already out there, I just have to go and get it? Sorry I'm new to this sort of stuff.

Your thinking to much. Just let go and it will happen, you can't make a mistake.
www.moderndaymystic.com

GLP