ModernDayMystic

ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 25948526
United States
11/17/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ModernDayMystic
I have been feeling lost...Can u help? Not sure where to go or which direction to take.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27514386

Energy is logged in the right side of your neck, it's keep your feet planted that's why you have 0 forward momentum. Connect we me in the ethers to have it removed.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Cheshire~Cat

User ID: 21285652
United States
11/17/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sense a blockage...what can I do OP?
~How fine you look when dressed in rage. Your enemies are fortunate your condition is not permanent. You're lucky, too. Red eyes suit so few.

~Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26616524
Thailand
11/17/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello and thank you,

Could you tell me please what do you sense of me?

Thank you sincerely,
greg
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
11/18/2012 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me what you feel with me please
 Quoting: MONSTER

From your energy signature you have an incredible amount of anger, frustration and confusion in your life. Feel like you can boil over at any moment.
 Quoting: ModernDayMystic

Thank you for your reply. Only great saddness, no anger.
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28000005
United States
11/18/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been feeling lost...Can u help? Not sure where to go or which direction to take.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27514386

Energy is logged in the right side of your neck, it's keep your feet planted that's why you have 0 forward momentum. Connect we me in the ethers to have it removed.

Seems the best time for me is when I'm sleeping - to connect. Lots of drama lately, do you pick up anything about me to help me understand these problems?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28000005
United States
11/18/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Cheshire~Cat

Cheshire Cat, are you speaking of yourself or someone else?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Cheshire~Cat

Energy indicates that your blockage is located in your third eye. It's not breathing as advertised which is causing self dought across a wide range of areas in your life.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello and thank you,

Could you tell me please what do you sense of me?

Thank you sincerely,
greg
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26616524

Hello my friend you are in not so good shape energetically. Try and connect with me in the ethers and let is all fade away and be reborn to truth.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 1532050
United States
11/19/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
4lpha1

User ID: 28078365
Canada
11/19/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MDM, what can you say about me?

Cheers!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28085389
United States
11/19/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does the energy you read change, meaning what you read one day may be different from what you read two weeks later?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does the energy you read change, meaning what you read one day may be different from what you read two weeks later?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28085389

Good question brother.... It depends on the individual, if they have a blockage it's not likely to EVER change until its removed. Emotional energy changes all the time along with other types of energy.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MDM, what can you say about me?

Cheers!
 Quoting: 4lpha1

Simple put you are a pain in the ass to many people. This stems from early childhood issues that manifest inside your left breast. Simple like you like the upper hand and don't give a rats ass about how you piss off or step on to get your way.

You won't fair well in the coming changes with that kind of heartless outlook.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good question brother.... It depends on the individual, if they have a blockage it's not likely to EVER change until its removed. Emotional energy changes all the time along with other types of energy.

So can you read energy that has been deeply rooted for years -vs- just having a bad day or a bad week?

Thank you for answering my questions. peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

So can you read energy that has been deeply rooted for years -vs- just having a bad day or a bad week?

I mean can you tell the difference?
Traveler
User ID: 1517857
United States
11/19/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have one more question

I often feel a pressure around the right side of my face/neck/back area, and get tingly sensations on the sides of my head. Also get bad intrusive thoughts (OCD). Can you tell me what those are and why I get them? The other day I was in my bathroom and a shaving cream bottle on the counter was spinning by itself. Then I saw a quick flash of a black silhouette and got really scared. This happened after I finally came to the realization of "there is no spoon".

I have a feeling I'm thinking too much, though. My mind is quite foggy. It may just be because I have not meditated in a while.

Thank you ~
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I can and to further this point I can read energy is everything.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

I mean can you tell the difference?

Yes
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have one more question

I often feel a pressure around the right side of my face/neck/back area, and get tingly sensations on the sides of my head. Also get bad intrusive thoughts (OCD). Can you tell me what those are and why I get them? The other day I was in my bathroom and a shaving cream bottle on the counter was spinning by itself. Then I saw a quick flash of a black silhouette and got really scared. This happened after I finally came to the realization of "there is no spoon".

I have a feeling I'm thinking too much, though. My mind is quite foggy. It may just be because I have not meditated in a while.

Thank you ~

Quoting: Traveler 1517857

Your pinenale glad is very active based on the description above. You might have a series of headaches as of late also.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28134644
Belgium
11/20/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey op! Can you read me if you please? Do i have any blocks and what must i do to erase them?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey op! Can you read me if you please? Do i have any blocks and what must i do to erase them?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28134644

Hello my friend :). You are a good spirited person with beautiful positive energy across the board. Nothing in particular going to with you except some very normal stress and a bit of mind fog.

Clear sailing for you :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/20/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bring it people :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
XxX
User ID: 27906603
United States
11/20/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MM,

Do you know what star system my soul/I originate from?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 19709728
United States
11/20/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MM,

Quoting: XxX 27906603

We all originate from the same place as we are all interconnected and made up of the same stuff so in essence it's not probable that you could have originated from any other place than anyone else.

But you are an old souk with many life times here on earth :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12000947
United States
11/20/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27906603
United States
11/20/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MM,

Quoting: XxX 27906603

We all originate from the same place as we are all interconnected and made up of the same stuff so in essence it's not probable that you could have originated from any other place than anyone else.

But you are an old souk with many life times here on earth :)

Thanks MM

Really appreciate it...
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28210639
Croatia
11/21/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello my friend, hope all is well with you. You helped me realise some things before and I hope you'll do it again :). I was wondering, I don't know how you see energy or how it works, so I was wondering can you see relationships with people in someone's energy. Maybe what other person feels about me or something like that. I am in contact with one girl lately so I would like to hear can you see something about that.. Anything will be appriciated, stay well my friend :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27816447

She has deep feelings for you that are still fledgling and forming. Def pursue this opportunity.

But she also has concerns that run deep and I suspect based on the energy pattern that she noticed something you did might be a gesture or something you spoke.

Good fortunes to you brother.

Thank you my friend, that is helping. I am very thankful for what you done for me and for your time. Yes she has some concerns, can you see her energy? can you tell me more about her and how she could solve her peoblem with pain in the head and some of her personal concerns..Please, because i really want to help that person and i know i can, with God's help and help from people like you, and as you are here to help, i fell free to ask you more. Thank you,g wonderful person you are. You helped me and lot of people here, so i belive you can help her too. Thank you :)and what did you mean with def pursue this oppurtunity, i'm not sure i understand that part..

Put your attention on her and connect with me in the ethers and direct the energy to her. It will clean out what needs to be done.

My friend, I was doing this, focusing my energy and my prayers to her, but I hate to say that I sometimes doubt it and it's probably reason why it will never work. Am I right? I would like to have the ability to do what you do, probably then I would be able to help people more because then I would see their reala problem more clearly, how can I help someone if the never tell me what is really stopping them from being what they truly desire, I belive most times even they don't know their real problem is, I really would like to have that gift. I am glad for you having it and using it to help people, wonderful. hf
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/21/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

She has deep feelings for you that are still fledgling and forming. Def pursue this opportunity.

But she also has concerns that run deep and I suspect based on the energy pattern that she noticed something you did might be a gesture or something you spoke.

Good fortunes to you brother.

Thank you my friend, that is helping. I am very thankful for what you done for me and for your time. Yes she has some concerns, can you see her energy? can you tell me more about her and how she could solve her peoblem with pain in the head and some of her personal concerns..Please, because i really want to help that person and i know i can, with God's help and help from people like you, and as you are here to help, i fell free to ask you more. Thank you,g wonderful person you are. You helped me and lot of people here, so i belive you can help her too. Thank you :)and what did you mean with def pursue this oppurtunity, i'm not sure i understand that part..

Put your attention on her and connect with me in the ethers and direct the energy to her. It will clean out what needs to be done.

My friend, I was doing this, focusing my energy and my prayers to her, but I hate to say that I sometimes doubt it and it's probably reason why it will never work. Am I right? I would like to have the ability to do what you do, probably then I would be able to help people more because then I would see their reala problem more clearly, how can I help someone if the never tell me what is really stopping them from being what they truly desire, I belive most times even they don't know their real problem is, I really would like to have that gift. I am glad for you having it and using it to help people, wonderful. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28210639

Thank you :)
www.moderndaymystic.com

GLP