ModernDayMystic

ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 25948526
United States
11/24/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ModernDayMystic
Hi again my friend,all you said to me so far helped me and I am thankful for that. Today I am asking you, how can I help you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28415543

Thank you for your kind offer. At this point I need to help myself :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
Nodogma

User ID: 22489921
United States
11/24/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Mystic
I have been extremely anxious for the past two weeks. Any advice on what to do about this would be welcomed.
Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16899293
United States
11/25/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
what are your insights about me. where did my soul originate? and what is my purpose in this 3rd density?/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28437092
Croatia
11/25/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi again my friend,all you said to me so far helped me and I am thankful for that. Today I am asking you, how can I help you?

Quoting: ModernDayMystic

Good luck to you my friend,stay strong :)
andreidita

User ID: 4637432
Romania
11/25/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

warm regards, friend

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/25/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, fire away.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Kind, witty, generous and forgiving you are. Energy flows freely in and out of you as you are the light wotking for the light.

You my friend will be a large part of the coming changes.

Blessings

Thank you for the energetic reading. I appreciate it.

sun
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Mystic
I have been extremely anxious for the past two weeks. Any advice on what to do about this would be welcomed.
Thanks
 Quoting: Nodogma

Business energetically is not good ATM for you. Your personal life is also undergoing proportional energetic fluxes hence all the anxiety.

Good news is the calm is comes within days for you deflat and feel better.

Rest well.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
what are your insights about me. where did my soul originate? and what is my purpose in this 3rd density?/
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16899293

Don't know As you are full of karma.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
C35A

User ID: 9142179
Denmark
11/25/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm interested..
What can you tell me about myself?
Nodogma

User ID: 22489921
United States
11/25/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Mystic
Thanks
 Quoting: Nodogma

Business energetically is not good ATM for you. Your personal life is also undergoing proportional energetic fluxes hence all the anxiety.

Good news is the calm is comes within days for you deflat and feel better.

Rest well.

hf Thank you
RegurgitatedDisinform​ation

User ID: 28466871
Colombia
11/25/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP.
Loving this thread, it even made me create an account here just to be part of it.

Id like some words from you, really need some insight in my life right now...

Thank you for your time, and for the help you give to us.
“The living being had no need of eyes because there was nothing outside of him to be seen; nor of ears because there was nothing to be heard; and there was no surrounding atmosphere to be breathed; nor would there have been any use of organs by the help of which he might receive his food or get rid of what he had already digested, since there was nothing which went from him or came into him: for there was nothing beside him. Of design he created thus; his own waste providing his own food, and all that he did or suffered taking place in and by himself. For the Creator conceived that a being which was self-sufficient would be far more excellent than one which lacked anything; and, as he had no need to take anything or defend himself against any one, the Creator did not think it necessary to bestow upon him hands: nor had he any need of feet, nor of the whole apparatus of walking; but the movement suited to his spherical form which was designed by him, being of all the seven that which is most appropriate to mind and intelligence; and he was made to move in the same manner and on the same spot, within his own limits revolving in a circle. All the other six motions were taken away from him, and he was made not to partake of their deviations. And as this circular movement required no feet, the universe was created without legs and without feet.” -Plato
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm interested..
What can you tell me about myself?
 Quoting: C35A

Your too funny.... What can I tell you that you already don't know . Look past your own shelf absorbe bullshit and help your neighboor. Cook a meal for a homeless person. Read to some children.

Life is not fucking about what others can do for U. It's about what you can do for others.

The only life worth living is one in service to others.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP.
Loving this thread, it even made me create an account here just to be part of it.

Quoting: RegurgitatedDisinformation

Well I'm happy I can make you smile a bit in the darkness that permeates your life ATM. It's feeding off of you from your back left shoulder making you a tiny bit weaker each day. You hope and pray to your god which you put so much faith in but nothing changes only gets worse.

Remember my friend that we are all made from the same stuff and we are all from oneness.

Know that you need not fear the parasite attached to you
Know that light is ALWAYS hirer vibration than the darkness.
Know that you are loved by all the universe
Know that you can send that dirty leach motherfucker back from where it came

Connect with me in the ethers and let the energy send it home.
www.moderndaymystic.com

User ID: 28474884
Colombia
11/25/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP.

Well I'm happy I can make you smile a bit in the darkness that permeates your life ATM. It's feeding off of you from your back left shoulder making you a tiny bit weaker each day. You hope and pray to your god which you put so much faith in but nothing changes only gets worse.

Remember my friend that we are all made from the same stuff and we are all from oneness.

I don't pray to any gods, I even sympathize with LaVeyan satanism (in some points).

What do you mean by the parasite attached to me?

How can I connect to you? I'm not very lucky with meditations, I rarely get any effect from it, and never a vivid visualization...

Edit: Ok just by relaxing and somehow trying to make a connection with you gave me some effects, eyes started shaking progressively and there was a buzz in my 'Agna' chakra, I feel a bit more peace now, just not sure.
Btw, how is state of my chakras?

Last Edited by Disembodied~Mind on 11/25/2012 09:01 PM
“The living being had no need of eyes because there was nothing outside of him to be seen; nor of ears because there was nothing to be heard; and there was no surrounding atmosphere to be breathed; nor would there have been any use of organs by the help of which he might receive his food or get rid of what he had already digested, since there was nothing which went from him or came into him: for there was nothing beside him. Of design he created thus; his own waste providing his own food, and all that he did or suffered taking place in and by himself. For the Creator conceived that a being which was self-sufficient would be far more excellent than one which lacked anything; and, as he had no need to take anything or defend himself against any one, the Creator did not think it necessary to bestow upon him hands: nor had he any need of feet, nor of the whole apparatus of walking; but the movement suited to his spherical form which was designed by him, being of all the seven that which is most appropriate to mind and intelligence; and he was made to move in the same manner and on the same spot, within his own limits revolving in a circle. All the other six motions were taken away from him, and he was made not to partake of their deviations. And as this circular movement required no feet, the universe was created without legs and without feet.” -Plato
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP.

I don't pray to any gods, I even sympathize with LaVeyan satanism (in some points).

How can I connect to you? I'm not very lucky with meditations, I rarely get any effect from it, and never a vivid visualization...

Edit: Ok just by relaxing and somehow trying to make a connection with you gave me some effects, eyes started shaking progressively and there was a buzz in my 'Agna' chakra, I feel a bit more peace now, just not sure.

You have an energetic worm attached to your left shoulder.

Chakras are a bit rusty.... especially your crown. Try it agian.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1182561
United States
11/25/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't waste your power for single people.

Why don't you use it to help the big world.

User ID: 28479414
Colombia
11/25/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello OP.

Holy fuck...
Let me tell you, that one of the most awesome experiences I've had... I'm still shaking...
I feel peace, but my sister knocked on my door several times while I was in the process ,didnt pay attention to her.
While we were connected I just knew I shouldnt stop, she got worried and opened the door with a key and it ended...
But sure that was cool as f...

I just have no words... my life is going to be so different from now on... thank you.

Last Edited by Disembodied~Mind on 11/25/2012 09:29 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16899293
United States
11/25/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

what do you mean by full of karma?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10301194
Czechia
11/26/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
would you give me reading to?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10301194

Your energy suggest that you have allot of low vibe entities attached to all of your chakras draining you of just about everything. I would think that your health has been failing you and your lack of sleep is very evident.

how can I detach these. is there any help? it does not manifest on my health but all around me.

Try and connect with me in the ethers and let the energy run through your body like a stream. Once you feel it the healing will begin.

thank you ModernDayMystic,

does the timing mater as I only read your reply today,
If you can help me remove these things I would be very grateful. can I do something with my self to not attract these entities again?
gooddad
User ID: 24419440
United States
11/26/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MDM, what're you feeling for me?

thanks
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't waste your power for single people.

Why don't you use it to help the big world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1182561

I already have software available to the masses to accomplish this and I also do group sessions.

Curious as to how you might use it help the big world?
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Holy fuck...
Let me tell you, that one of the most awesome experiences I've had... I'm still shaking...
I feel peace, but my sister knocked on my door several times while I was in the process ,didnt pay attention to her.
While we were connected I just knew I shouldnt stop, she got worried and opened the door with a key and it ended...
But sure that was cool as f...

I just have no words... my life is going to be so different from now on... thank you.

Anytime brother :)

yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

what do you mean by full of karma?

Meaning you have to much pride for me to help you out.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your energy suggest that you have allot of low vibe entities attached to all of your chakras draining you of just about everything. I would think that your health has been failing you and your lack of sleep is very evident.

how can I detach these. is there any help? it does not manifest on my health but all around me.

Try and connect with me in the ethers and let the energy run through your body like a stream. Once you feel it the healing will begin.

thank you ModernDayMystic,

does the timing mater as I only read your reply today,
If you can help me remove these things I would be very grateful. can I do something with my self to not attract these entities again?

You can attach to me anytime as I have give you specific permission. You can connect with me to have them removed. Unforgettably allot of these energies just attach to us and we sometimes never know. raising your vibration can help.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com

User ID: 28536563
Colombia
11/26/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Modern, I have a question, do I still have this worm attached to me?

Our process got interrupted and I'm not sure if it's gone?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Modern, I have a question, do I still have this worm attached to me?

Our process got interrupted and I'm not sure if it's gone?

Worm is still attached but greatly weakened. It will get back to full strength over time. Reconnect again to send it on its way once and for all.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
www.moderndaymystic.com

User ID: 28536563
Colombia
11/26/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
This time I felt a lot of energy going in my forehead :P
Let's hope the little fucker is gone forever...

You said my chakras were rusty, I'm going to start working on them from now on, do you recomend starting with any on particular?

Thank you for everything, you have great skills and a big heart.

GLP