ModernDayMystic

ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 25948526
United States
01/03/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ModernDayMystic

I think your all over the road map and need to focus :). Next time you connect allow the energy to map out you pineal for you. Can't be explained only experienced.
 Quoting: ModernDayMystic

How do I allow energy,do I just need to let go or literally say energy map me out my pineal.. it's not easy for me to understand how exacly I do that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15720018

Just direct the energy where you want it to go.

I did like you said. I feel better today.
Do you see some changes or it's my mind playing tricks on me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31442181

You are feeling lights :) keep at it.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31442181
Croatia
01/03/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Glad to see a positive response :)
What do you mean by lights? Do you see any changes regarding pineal gland,I spent some time meditating on it and directing energy like you advised me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30504995
United States
01/03/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Me, please! :)
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

What do you mean by lights? Do you see any changes regarding pineal gland,I spent some time meditating on it and directing energy like you advised me.

Small changes are happening....morel light is flowing.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/03/2013 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30504995

Light and airy you are light a fresh spring breeze. But energy suggests that your soul carries a heavy burdon brought on by you.

Do you know what it is?
www.moderndaymystic.com
primus889

User ID: 22529169
United States
01/03/2013 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've got a few things to ask about

1. I'm in a situation where I'm about to be thrust out into.. something. I stay at home with my mom still and I've told her I'll be out by the summer. This is my intention. I'm trying as best as I can to keep my mind away from the decision and flow into it. I've always searched for something to do in this physical experience.. to no avail. Had tons of business ideas, worked some jobs etc etc.. but nothing seems to stick. Earlier plans that didn't come through kinda deterred me from trying things again. Whenever I think about what I "want" to do.. I really don't care. I want to flow into whatever is right for me. I suppose I'm looking for something more permanent to sustain me.. but moreso something more permanent in that it sustains me and I love to do it. I've never and will never stick with something I don't love. Want to know anything pertaining to this subject.. will it be clear what I'm to do? Is there something I should be exploring now but energy is kinda blocked? etc etc.

2. How is my energy in general? I don't think I've asked this. The things I feel

- Right side of my body is higher than the left side of my body
- I feel another body outside of my body.. example is when I'm laying down sometimes I feel a breath that is not my physical breath
- Blockages or something.. one very near heart kinda in the upper left and one on the left side of my head

3. Can you read this?

My intention on the 3rd one was to put a certain energy within it and see if you could get it lol.. My curiosity about energy =]

Thank you friend
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/03/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Light and airy you are light a fresh spring breeze. But energy suggests that your soul carries a heavy burdon brought on by you.

Do you know what it is?

Nope :\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31442181
Croatia
01/03/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Small changes are happening....morel light is flowing.

Thanks a lot. I'll come back in a few days for check :)
A Friend

User ID: 13300039
United States
01/03/2013 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you do anything about gallstone pain? Please?
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31478064
Ireland
01/04/2013 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi mystic,

What are your thoughts on angels and ascended masters? Here to help and guide or new age deception? Just as I start to have faith in something, I get a bad feeling. I don't know what to believe in sometimes. I do believe in my heart and source and that will never change.

Regards.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you know what it is?

It's there..... Try and think when you where a child the age of 7 as it still is being carried by you.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi mystic,

What are your thoughts on angels and ascended masters? Here to help and guide or new age deception? Just as I start to have faith in something, I get a bad feeling. I don't know what to believe in sometimes. I do believe in my heart and source and that will never change.

Regards.
 Quoting: paler

I only deal with ascended masters and archangels as the are the first ring of vibration outside of Sourxe. Only deception is brought on by man as only he is cable of it. Only trust your gut as it will never lead you a stray.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you do anything about gallstone pain? Please?
 Quoting: A Friend

Google the strawberry abdominal, once you find the image that screens your name print it off. Lie with it under your pillow and connect with me in the ethers. Once connected direct the energy towards the pain.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Farzad

User ID: 30840015
Sweden
01/04/2013 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been wanted to talk with someone like you for ages! What can you tell me my borther :)

And what can i do for you?

Peace&Love
Researcher | Music Producer | Songwriter | Composer | Sound Engineer | Graphic designer | Video editor | Computer nerd | Gmail: Ratedmusic | My music: [link to iamrated.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31479378
Ireland
01/04/2013 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

I only deal with ascended masters and archangels as the are the first ring of vibration outside of Sourxe. Only deception is brought on by man as only he is cable of it. Only trust your gut as it will never lead you a stray.

"Only deception is brought on by man as only he is cable of it."

Thanks as always mystic :)
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Only deception is brought on by man as only he is cable of it."

Thanks as always mystic :)

yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been wanted to talk with someone like you for ages! What can you tell me my borther :)

Peace&Love
 Quoting: Farzad

Energetically you appear on the surface to be clean and free although you do have a few low vibe nodules attaché to your right caf. These are just mindless energy suckers that aren like LED lights that suck low wattage or energy.

To remove them connect with me in the ethers and once the energy starts flowing direct the energy towards your caf.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've got a few things to ask about

1. I'm in a situation where I'm about to be thrust out into.. something. I stay at home with my mom still and I've told her I'll be out by the summer. This is my intention. I'm trying as best as I can to keep my mind away from the decision and flow into it. I've always searched for something to do in this physical experience.. to no avail. Had tons of business ideas, worked some jobs etc etc.. but nothing seems to stick. Earlier plans that didn't come through kinda deterred me from trying things again. Whenever I think about what I "want" to do.. I really don't care. I want to flow into whatever is right for me. I suppose I'm looking for something more permanent to sustain me.. but moreso something more permanent in that it sustains me and I love to do it. I've never and will never stick with something I don't love. Want to know anything pertaining to this subject.. will it be clear what I'm to do? Is there something I should be exploring now but energy is kinda blocked? etc etc.

2. How is my energy in general? I don't think I've asked this. The things I feel

- Right side of my body is higher than the left side of my body
- I feel another body outside of my body.. example is when I'm laying down sometimes I feel a breath that is not my physical breath
- Blockages or something.. one very near heart kinda in the upper left and one on the left side of my head

3. Can you read this?

My intention on the 3rd one was to put a certain energy within it and see if you could get it lol.. My curiosity about energy =]

Thank you friend
 Quoting: primus889

Sit down and quiet your mind.... Think about what you love to do and what would make you happiest and report back.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Farzad

Sweden
01/04/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace&Love

Energetically you appear on the surface to be clean and free although you do have a few low vibe nodules attaché to your right caf. These are just mindless energy suckers that aren like LED lights that suck low wattage or energy.

To remove them connect with me in the ethers and once the energy starts flowing direct the energy towards your caf.

I dont't know what Caf is, but i will go into meditation now and find your energy brother. Thanks! I am a music producer, anything you need just ask. My stuff: www.Iamrated.com
Researcher | Music Producer | Songwriter | Composer | Sound Engineer | Graphic designer | Video editor | Computer nerd | Gmail: Ratedmusic | My music: [link to iamrated.com]
Farzad

Sweden
01/04/2013 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ps. i googles Caf.. Nothing! :D What is it brother?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19081844
United States
01/04/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi mystic,

Regards.

What do they look like? How do they appear to you?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace&Love

I dont't know what Caf is, but i will go into meditation now and find your energy brother. Thanks! I am a music producer, anything you need just ask. My stuff: www.Iamrated.com

Your lower right caf muscle on your right leg. Use this link for instructions on connecting with me in the ethers.

[link to www.moderndsymystic.com]
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi mystic,

Regards.

What do they look like? How do they appear to you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19081844

The archangels never appear in the flesh.... But they appear to be very very bright white light with a human form when they decide to show themselves in a dumbed down version.

Ascended master look like old mining dudes from the late 1800 with a kind of wizard things going on.

Both appear to me as physical manifestations. And sometimes they are just seen in your third eye or sometimes just a voice.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace&Love

If you find this thread helping you leave it a good vote :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
Farzad

Sweden
01/04/2013 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace&Love

If you find this thread helping you leave it a good vote :)

Done deal! :)
Farzad

Sweden
01/04/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I found it, It's spelled Calf muscle. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1187686
Ireland
01/04/2013 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi mystic,

I'm hoping to connect with you tonight in the hope that it will improve my relationship/connection with my girlfriend and child, if that's ok. They are good people but can be quite negative/materialistic. Nothing I try to do seems to help change this. We're drifting further apart.

Hope this is ok?

Regards.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi mystic,

I'm hoping to connect with you tonight in the hope that it will improve my relationship/connection with my girlfriend and child, if that's ok. They are good people but can be quite negative/materialistic. Nothing I try to do seems to help change this. We're drifting further apart.

Hope this is ok?

Regards.

Sure no worries.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you know what it is?

It's there..... Try and think when you where a child the age of 7 as it still is being carried by you.

Age 7 was such a long time ago!! I was most likely in 2nd grade, I don't think I've done anything to have brought such a heavy burden upon myself!! Sorry, no clue.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 1532050
United States
01/04/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you know what it is?

Age 7 was such a long time ago!! I was most likely in 2nd grade, I don't think I've done anything to have brought such a heavy burden upon myself!! Sorry, no clue.

Ok then I can't offer anything.
www.moderndaymystic.com

GLP