primus889

User ID: 22529169
United States
01/04/2013 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ModernDayMystic
I've got a few things to ask about

1. I'm in a situation where I'm about to be thrust out into.. something. I stay at home with my mom still and I've told her I'll be out by the summer. This is my intention. I'm trying as best as I can to keep my mind away from the decision and flow into it. I've always searched for something to do in this physical experience.. to no avail. Had tons of business ideas, worked some jobs etc etc.. but nothing seems to stick. Earlier plans that didn't come through kinda deterred me from trying things again. Whenever I think about what I "want" to do.. I really don't care. I want to flow into whatever is right for me. I suppose I'm looking for something more permanent to sustain me.. but moreso something more permanent in that it sustains me and I love to do it. I've never and will never stick with something I don't love. Want to know anything pertaining to this subject.. will it be clear what I'm to do? Is there something I should be exploring now but energy is kinda blocked? etc etc.

2. How is my energy in general? I don't think I've asked this. The things I feel

- Right side of my body is higher than the left side of my body
- I feel another body outside of my body.. example is when I'm laying down sometimes I feel a breath that is not my physical breath
- Blockages or something.. one very near heart kinda in the upper left and one on the left side of my head

3. Can you read this?

My intention on the 3rd one was to put a certain energy within it and see if you could get it lol.. My curiosity about energy =]

Thank you friend
 Quoting: primus889

Sit down and quiet your mind.... Think about what you love to do and what would make you happiest and report back.
 Quoting: ModernDayMystic

What initially came to me is music/singing/dancing. I recognize though.. that I only love these things during certain moments. That is most things for me. I enjoy discovering/understanding things from fundamental to larger perspectives. But once I understand it I have no interest in participating in it any further.

The one thing I can think of that I seem to have an infinite well of energy for is discussing real/truth topics.. metaphysics, energy, meditation, self discovery etc etc. I love real talks with people. Real connections. Helping people to see themselves.. though I haven't done much of it. Mostly my own self discovery thus far. When I have discussion in these areas words flow from me with no effort. It feels like I could go on forever. Yea.. I absolutely love real talks/connections.

Last Edited by primus889 on 01/04/2013 04:33 PM
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 19709728
United States
01/04/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

1. I'm in a situation where I'm about to be thrust out into.. something. I stay at home with my mom still and I've told her I'll be out by the summer. This is my intention. I'm trying as best as I can to keep my mind away from the decision and flow into it. I've always searched for something to do in this physical experience.. to no avail. Had tons of business ideas, worked some jobs etc etc.. but nothing seems to stick. Earlier plans that didn't come through kinda deterred me from trying things again. Whenever I think about what I "want" to do.. I really don't care. I want to flow into whatever is right for me. I suppose I'm looking for something more permanent to sustain me.. but moreso something more permanent in that it sustains me and I love to do it. I've never and will never stick with something I don't love. Want to know anything pertaining to this subject.. will it be clear what I'm to do? Is there something I should be exploring now but energy is kinda blocked? etc etc.

2. How is my energy in general? I don't think I've asked this. The things I feel

- I feel another body outside of my body.. example is when I'm laying down sometimes I feel a breath that is not my physical breath
- Blockages or something.. one very near heart kinda in the upper left and one on the left side of my head

3. Can you read this?

My intention on the 3rd one was to put a certain energy within it and see if you could get it lol.. My curiosity about energy =]

Thank you friend

Sit down and quiet your mind.... Think about what you love to do and what would make you happiest and report back.

What initially came to me is music/singing/dancing. I recognize though.. that I only love these things during certain moments. That is most things for me. I enjoy discovering/understanding things from fundamental to larger perspectives. But once I understand it I have no interest in participating in it any further.

The one thing I can think of that I seem to have an infinite well of energy for is discussing real/truth topics.. metaphysics, energy, meditation, self discovery etc etc. I love real talks with people. Real connections. Helping people to see themselves.. though I haven't done much of it. Mostly my own self discovery thus far. When I have discussion in these areas words flow from me with no effort. It feels like I could go on forever. Yea.. I absolutely love real talks/connections.

Ok cool now think about how to apply what you love into a job/career that can sustain you.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
01/04/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Me too. : )

:greenkarma:
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Me too. : )

greenkarma
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Me too :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
All I'm looking for donations if my free services have helped you. If you feel so empowered please donate at the link below.

[link to www.moderndaymystic.com]
www.moderndaymystic.com
primus889

United States
01/04/2013 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

3. Can you read this?

Thank you friend

Ok cool now think about how to apply what you love into a job/career that can sustain you.

Lol! I suppose I was looking for some kinda magic pill while already knowing the answer. Just gotta get it poppin already...

Thanks for helping me to clarify this. I have a clear vision now. Time to see what can be done =]
Agila
User ID: 16968533
United States
01/04/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy New Year MDM~ flower
Trying to be positive but my b.f. just dumped me w/o any warning. I thought we were kindred souls. I'm on foot, car broke down, and I'm camping and so alone. Do you sense any of these maladies will be rectified soon? I-Ching indicated a path is being cleared for me. Concur? hf
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 25948526
United States
01/04/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lol! I suppose I was looking for some kinda magic pill while already knowing the answer. Just gotta get it poppin already...

Thanks for helping me to clarify this. I have a clear vision now. Time to see what can be done =]

Connect with me in the ethers..... once the energy starts to flowing release the thought form to the universe.

Results vary but usually start to yield results withing 72 hours.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy New Year MDM~ flower
Trying to be positive but my b.f. just dumped me w/o any warning. I thought we were kindred souls. I'm on foot, car broke down, and I'm camping and so alone. Do you sense any of these maladies will be rectified soon? I-Ching indicated a path is being cleared for me. Concur? hf
 Quoting: Agila 16968533

Energy suggests that your path took this turn because of something you need to learn.

Connect with me in the ethers to bring about change towards the positive side...

www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/04/2013 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/05/2013 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
www.moderndaymystic.com
primus889

United States
01/05/2013 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Connect with me in the ethers..... once the energy starts to flowing release the thought form to the universe.

I tried this last night. Couldn't tell if it was your energy or the energies I normally work with.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 24023871
United States
01/05/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

I tried this last night. Couldn't tell if it was your energy or the energies I normally work with.

You will know my energy :). Try agian.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/05/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone zzzzzzzz lol
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13901440
Croatia
01/05/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are feeling lights :) keep at it.

Glad to see a positive response :)
What do you mean by lights? Do you see any changes regarding pineal gland,I spent some time meditating on it and directing energy like you advised me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31442181

Small changes are happening....morel light is flowing.

Thanks a lot. I'll come back in a few days for check :)

Check :)))
How is my pineal doing?
..11:11..

User ID: 31522045
United States
01/05/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK
Spirituality is the opposite of religion, religion is a substitute for spirituality. Spirituality is a direct connection to Creator The Most high.

Anyone who inflicts pain on others will suffer themself from that pain.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/06/2013 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Glad to see a positive response :)
What do you mean by lights? Do you see any changes regarding pineal gland,I spent some time meditating on it and directing energy like you advised me.

Small changes are happening....morel light is flowing.

Thanks a lot. I'll come back in a few days for check :)

How is my pineal doing?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13901440

Its starting to activate a bit. Have you notice a very very sweet distinctive taste or drip in the back of your throat?
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/06/2013 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK
 Quoting: ..11:11..

OK ????
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/06/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
..11:11..

User ID: 31522045
United States
01/06/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK

OK ????

Oh, Question? When will my home sell?
What else do you see. ty!
Spirituality is the opposite of religion, religion is a substitute for spirituality. Spirituality is a direct connection to Creator The Most high.

Anyone who inflicts pain on others will suffer themself from that pain.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31628020
Croatia
01/06/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
How is my pineal doing?

Its starting to activate a bit. Have you notice a very very sweet distinctive taste or drip in the back of your throat?

Glad to hear that. No I didn't notice it but now when you mentioned it I'm not sure it might be there,anything else?

Off the topic, I just woke up,I had a tough day didn't eat anything,went to bathroom for a dump 15 times in the last 15 hours,stomach.hurted whole night,I belive my body is getting rid of all the junk I ate those days..
After a lot of time this is my firstday of not smoking weed,I want to stop so my vivid dreams come back..
BigJerm
User ID: 30328365
United States
01/06/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you see with me OP?
 Quoting: BigJerm 30328365

You seem to haven had the world at your finger tips not long ago and lost it.

What say you?

How do i focus my energy to get to where i want to go?
primus889

United States
01/06/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tried to connect again. Remember when I told you how distracting the energy I constantly feel is? Lol.. I don't get far in my attempt before it grabs my attention and I'm off working with it. No worries though.. I'm just gonna continue to work with this energy. Felt like I cleared some things yesterday and today.

I've for a while that I'm being guided and assisted in so many different ways. Since I've become aware of this I've had a desire to communicate with this guidance.. my highest guidance.. just as clearly as I'm talking to you here. The desire is all but gone.. yet it is still something I want to do. For more clarity along my path. I can get messages and visuals but only briefly. Not sure what I'm doing or not doing that's preventing me from doing this.

Anything that would help me with this?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/06/2013 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK

OK ????

Oh, Question? When will my home sell?
What else do you see. ty!

March 19th

Your in good spirits generally but energy would suggest that finances are giving you a stomach ulcer and keeping you up at night.

You also seem to have a longing for something you lost.... energy suggest it might be a past relationship.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/06/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
How is my pineal doing?

Glad to hear that. No I didn't notice it but now when you mentioned it I'm not sure it might be there,anything else?

Off the topic, I just woke up,I had a tough day didn't eat anything,went to bathroom for a dump 15 times in the last 15 hours,stomach.hurted whole night,I belive my body is getting rid of all the junk I ate those days..
After a lot of time this is my firstday of not smoking weed,I want to stop so my vivid dreams come back..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31628020

Just stay the course and let see what happens.... again this is uncharted territory for both of us :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/06/2013 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you see with me OP?

You seem to haven had the world at your finger tips not long ago and lost it.

What say you?

How do i focus my energy to get to where i want to go?

You simply imagine what you want then release it to the universe and let it come back to you in the form of what you what. Its caleded conscious manifestation.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/06/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tried to connect again. Remember when I told you how distracting the energy I constantly feel is? Lol.. I don't get far in my attempt before it grabs my attention and I'm off working with it. No worries though.. I'm just gonna continue to work with this energy. Felt like I cleared some things yesterday and today.

I've for a while that I'm being guided and assisted in so many different ways. Since I've become aware of this I've had a desire to communicate with this guidance.. my highest guidance.. just as clearly as I'm talking to you here. The desire is all but gone.. yet it is still something I want to do. For more clarity along my path. I can get messages and visuals but only briefly. Not sure what I'm doing or not doing that's preventing me from doing this.

Anything that would help me with this?

You have a higher form of ADHD.... common for people that have and are waking up. The mind starts playing in other areas and its hard to keep focus.

Take Valerian Root for a couple of days and see if that helps. Its an inexpensive way to calm the mind. Its fairly cheap and any health food store store will have it.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31629982
Croatia
01/06/2013 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
How is my pineal doing?

Just stay the course and let see what happens.... again this is uncharted territory for both of us :)

I expected answer like that. I will just keep doing what I am doing. By what you say I'm doing fine and moving forward,I feel that way too. I will report back in a few days of course :)
Man I love you and thank you for your support and help,I feel so happy and encouraged having you on my side,ready to assist and guide at all times :)
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/06/2013 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I expected answer like that. I will just keep doing what I am doing. By what you say I'm doing fine and moving forward,I feel that way too. I will report back in a few days of course :)
Man I love you and thank you for your support and help,I feel so happy and encouraged having you on my side,ready to assist and guide at all times :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31629982

yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/06/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Free Energetic Blockage Removal and Healing Conference Call

Sunday January, 20th 2013 at 8:00 PM EST

You’re cordially invited to attend a FREE conference call on energy blockage removal and healing.

Now is the time for you to begin anew

Break down your energetic blockages and heal your mind and body

What to expect…
Water is comprised of energy and can be structured for your individual intended purpose. Learn the technique to remove harmful energy blockages. When the blockage is removed we will work together and heal your body and mind.

The success stories are beyond description and it is time for you to be one of them.

Looking forward to you joining us.

Blessings,
Peter
Modern Day Mystic
www.moderndaymystic.com

GLP