Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1437837
United States
01/08/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ModernDayMystic
Hello MDM,

What would you associate the color purple with? I asked for help understanding my husband. He started doing a very old habit that he put down for years. He is acting unlike himself?
I saw a flash of brilliant purple after I asked for help as I can not grasp logically what is going on. Also have you ever encountered mentally ill energy? If so what did it feel like?

Thank you!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1437837

It was actual the violet flame consuming karma and radiating Sourxe light.

Mentally I'll energy is low vibe and easy to pick up on.
 Quoting: ModernDayMystic

So I asked for help or a clue about hats going on and why he's reverting...does the violet flame consume his karma? Or mine? HELP :(...so confusing.
Thank you

He is reverting because of you.... Somehow your triggering the change in him.

Any ideas?

????? YIKES. Um only thing is been role reversal. I was the bread winner now Im not. Now we both work. We are starting a business in the spring but till then it takes two. I am not laying down and taken his drinking lightly. I will not tolerate it. I have tried to give him space and tried to beat it out of i can him 2..lol. I am not a timid woman by any means. So yeah I can push when pushed on. My parents were involved in a car wreck that killed my mom and my dad served time for it as it was his car that hit her and her car burst into flames. It was my brothers 21st bday and he passed 7years latter because he never forgave him self for it and drank him self right into acute pancreatic shock and bleed to death at 28 years old. SO before we married and we had been together 9 years before we married he knew no drinking!!!!!! So how would I be making him regress? I mean he stopped all those years ago because I left and he put it down and never picked it up till 6mnths ago two years into our marriage and 7 after he stopped.
Please note when he drinks it's like he's checked out. Like he's taken some drug..not cool at all. So if this would be me..then how? He believes I have not grown nor healed and I am the one with issues about drinking and he knows who he is hes grown.. then why cant I?? But I can have drink and have shown him I can.
Sorry or the wall o text! Sorry if it's scattered thoughts. I am like on scramble these days!
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 1532050
United States
01/08/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

It was actual the violet flame consuming karma and radiating Sourxe light.

Mentally I'll energy is low vibe and easy to pick up on.

So I asked for help or a clue about hats going on and why he's reverting...does the violet flame consume his karma? Or mine? HELP :(...so confusing.
Thank you

Any ideas?

????? YIKES. Um only thing is been role reversal. I was the bread winner now Im not. Now we both work. We are starting a business in the spring but till then it takes two. I am not laying down and taken his drinking lightly. I will not tolerate it. I have tried to give him space and tried to beat it out of i can him 2..lol. I am not a timid woman by any means. So yeah I can push when pushed on. My parents were involved in a car wreck that killed my mom and my dad served time for it as it was his car that hit her and her car burst into flames. It was my brothers 21st bday and he passed 7years latter because he never forgave him self for it and drank him self right into acute pancreatic shock and bleed to death at 28 years old. SO before we married and we had been together 9 years before we married he knew no drinking!!!!!! So how would I be making him regress? I mean he stopped all those years ago because I left and he put it down and never picked it up till 6mnths ago two years into our marriage and 7 after he stopped.
Please note when he drinks it's like he's checked out. Like he's taken some drug..not cool at all. So if this would be me..then how? He believes I have not grown nor healed and I am the one with issues about drinking and he knows who he is hes grown.. then why cant I?? But I can have drink and have shown him I can.
Sorry or the wall o text! Sorry if it's scattered thoughts. I am like on scramble these days!

Connect with me in the ethers and direct the energy into his heart opening. Put the thought form for him to be alcohol free. See what happens :)

[link to www.moderndaymystic.com]
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1437837
United States
01/08/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you

Any ideas?

Connect with me in the ethers and direct the energy into his heart opening. Put the thought form for him to be alcohol free. See what happens :)

Will do this tonight. could you remove my gut spill above please...thank you SOOOOOOO MUCH. Hope I can connect.
OH and Where is my role in his regression? I need to fix my part as well.
dro
User ID: 31777898
Slovenia
01/08/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
how can i open my brain-minds?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/08/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
how can i open my brain-minds?
 Quoting: dro 31777898

What are you doing now?
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31779948
Croatia
01/08/2013 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I understand that, I will see with him about connecting to ethers. Can you tell me more about him, I think he is a bit sceptical about you and what you do. If you could write something that would prove you legit to him, I have no need for that as I know you are true :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31703193

Tell him that he wasnabused by his father from the age of 4 to mid teens. Never able to do anything that was good enough in his fathers eyes.

You proved it very good, he is pleased and belives in you, well done :)
He will try to connect with you, I will report back today or in a few days, thank you very much :)

yoda

Reporting back. He can't keep his focus while attempting to connect, he never in his life meditated and trained to calm his mind and focus his mind and thoughts. So is there any other way to clean the blockage or whatever is sucking energy out of him? Once you said to me regarding the other person to connect with you and focus my energy on that person, so is it possible that me and my father sit in a calm place and that I connect with you and focus my energy on the part of his body where the blockage is? Or any other way. Thanks :)
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
01/08/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
When you did a reading for my father yeasterday my brother also got interested and he is curious what you could tell about him. Thanks in advance :)
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/08/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes you can help him with that methods.
Tell him that he wasnabused by his father from the age of 4 to mid teens. Never able to do anything that was good enough in his fathers eyes.

He will try to connect with you, I will report back today or in a few days, thank you very much :)

yoda

Reporting back. He can't keep his focus while attempting to connect, he never in his life meditated and trained to calm his mind and focus his mind and thoughts. So is there any other way to clean the blockage or whatever is sucking energy out of him? Once you said to me regarding the other person to connect with you and focus my energy on that person, so is it possible that me and my father sit in a calm place and that I connect with you and focus my energy on the part of his body where the blockage is? Or any other way. Thanks :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31779948

Yes you can use this method to connect and help him.

Last Edited by ModernDayMystic on 01/08/2013 06:35 PM
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/08/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
When you did a reading for my father yeasterday my brother also got interested and he is curious what you could tell about him. Thanks in advance :)

Boring and humdrum..... Nothing to right home about.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
01/08/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

yoda

Ok i will do that thank you.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
01/08/2013 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Brother wants you to clarify the second sentence, I didn't understand it too. Thanks for answer though.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
01/08/2013 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

yoda

Where exacly do I have to focus regarding my father?
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
01/08/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now my friend is also very much interested in reading, I'm sorry if that's too much demands in one day, but my people are very interested in what you do. Thank you for your time once again.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/08/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now my friend is also very much interested in reading, I'm sorry if that's too much demands in one day, but my people are very interested in what you do. Thank you for your time once again.

Send them to my website www.moderndsymystic.com/healing. I have a free conference call coming up and you can all get a real good experience.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/08/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Where exacly do I have to focus regarding my father?

Anywhere that feels right.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/08/2013 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Brother wants you to clarify the second sentence, I didn't understand it too. Thanks for answer though.

It means that there is nothing special about him... He is simple and plain.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/08/2013 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your friend has a gentle and old soul.... A good man with good energy. He has some talent with gifts but as of yet they are undeveloped and rather weak.

He seems to have trouble in his relationship.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
01/08/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for all your responses, I appriciate it very much. Cheers :)
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 19709728
United States
01/08/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for all your responses, I appriciate it very much. Cheers :)

yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31766040
Croatia
01/08/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I gotta tell you,one day you will fully realise how much you have done for me and helped me to bring this wonderful changes in my life. I could write thank you a million times and would not be satisfied as I know that no words can repay or show you how much you have done for me. Tears of joy are filling my eyes now.. Man my man,like you once said about helping all these people here and somewhere else,this is my way of giving to the world what the world gave to me,repay. And I feel that only way to truly thank you is to give other people what you gave to me,and I belive you would fully agree. I want to do what you do I never said this to you,I accualy always wanted to do that,but I was failing miserably and was very lazy about it. But now I have that desire burning in my whole being,and I belive it will happen someday when I'm ready. I will help to whom I can,like you said it will come when I'm ready and the One will provide me only oppurtunities to help that I can handle. Slowly it will come I hope and that one day I will be able to help people on the level that you do. For now it's only what I can handle,and I see that the more I help,there is more help to be done,I am getting stronger rapidly,and thank you for that,but once again,no words can describe my fellings for you and what you done. I am looking forward to be your 'student'. I saw you ask for donations to those willing to give,and when I see that I somehow feel sad as I am 19 years old and don't have a job nor a bank account,just putting that out there.. I have to succed on connecting with you and focusing my energy on my father,and than I will be able to give you some to help you improve your work and all the things you work on.

I find it kinda difficult these days to connect so I will really have to put all my being on helping my father connecting with you focusing energy on him to get the garbage out.

I really felt the need/desire to share all this with you and I thank you for reading it. You are wonderful Peter! I got to put this on the end of this post lol yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31766040
Croatia
01/08/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will do this tonight. could you remove my gut spill above please...thank you SOOOOOOO MUCH. Hope I can connect.

I think you missed this one. I have problems with.mobile and quoting so you can go litlle up the page to find this posts and answer this woman. I know it's not missed intentionaly as it happened to me that you didn't see a post or two. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25648987
United States
01/09/2013 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
What can you tell about me?
Onetimestoomany
User ID: 22544796
Canada
01/09/2013 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
What can you tell me MDM about myself? What can you do for me?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/09/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I gotta tell you,one day you will fully realise how much you have done for me and helped me to bring this wonderful changes in my life. I could write thank you a million times and would not be satisfied as I know that no words can repay or show you how much you have done for me. Tears of joy are filling my eyes now.. Man my man,like you once said about helping all these people here and somewhere else,this is my way of giving to the world what the world gave to me,repay. And I feel that only way to truly thank you is to give other people what you gave to me,and I belive you would fully agree. I want to do what you do I never said this to you,I accualy always wanted to do that,but I was failing miserably and was very lazy about it. But now I have that desire burning in my whole being,and I belive it will happen someday when I'm ready. I will help to whom I can,like you said it will come when I'm ready and the One will provide me only oppurtunities to help that I can handle. Slowly it will come I hope and that one day I will be able to help people on the level that you do. For now it's only what I can handle,and I see that the more I help,there is more help to be done,I am getting stronger rapidly,and thank you for that,but once again,no words can describe my fellings for you and what you done. I am looking forward to be your 'student'. I saw you ask for donations to those willing to give,and when I see that I somehow feel sad as I am 19 years old and don't have a job nor a bank account,just putting that out there.. I have to succed on connecting with you and focusing my energy on my father,and than I will be able to give you some to help you improve your work and all the things you work on.

I find it kinda difficult these days to connect so I will really have to put all my being on helping my father connecting with you focusing energy on him to get the garbage out.

I really felt the need/desire to share all this with you and I thank you for reading it. You are wonderful Peter! I got to put this on the end of this post lol yoda
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31766040

Thank you for your kind words.

yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/09/2013 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31766040

I think you missed this one. I have problems with.mobile and quoting so you can go litlle up the page to find this posts and answer this woman. I know it's not missed intentionaly as it happened to me that you didn't see a post or two. :)

I believe you can edit your own messages as I don't do house keeping sry. You are playing a part in his path but your are not responsible for it.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/09/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What can you tell about me?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25648987

Your energy is faultering a lot around your heart opening this is obviously not good has it can cause various issues with relationships as I'm sure you are aware if.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/09/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
What can you tell me MDM about myself? What can you do for me?
 Quoting: Onetimestoomany 22544796

What can u do for me?
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12782461
United States
01/09/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello my freind :). Energy suggest that you have a hard time at finishing things in your world before jumping off on the next project. Typical os someone that has a touch of OCD.

U a have some hatred towards your father and it stis energetically right on the tip of your fingers. Like being ready to be removed but never quite being fully released.

Otherwise you are in fairly good shape.

Very interesting, thanks. I do have a touch of ocd...and have put off finishing a lot recently, which is not typical of me actually. As for some hatred towards my father though, couldn't love the man more....maybe its toward someone else?? Or I have issues I don't know about??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26031997

You might not be aware of the anger you are harboring about your father. But it's there and very apparent.

Any advice how to let it go since I don't know what it is?

Hello again,
I think I have realized what I have been holding regarding my father, just wanted to check with you to see if I've actually let it go and if there's anything else I need to work on, feeling very stuck and confused lately regarding life path...
Thanks in advance!
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/09/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very interesting, thanks. I do have a touch of ocd...and have put off finishing a lot recently, which is not typical of me actually. As for some hatred towards my father though, couldn't love the man more....maybe its toward someone else?? Or I have issues I don't know about??

You might not be aware of the anger you are harboring about your father. But it's there and very apparent.

Hello again,
I think I have realized what I have been holding regarding my father, just wanted to check with you to see if I've actually let it go and if there's anything else I need to work on, feeling very stuck and confused lately regarding life path...
Thanks in advance!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12782461

Your energy seems worse than the first time I looked at it. By releasing your fathers anger you seemed to have stored up a shit storm of other stuff. You must be feeling like crap right about now.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24480220
United States
01/09/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello again,
I think I have realized what I have been holding regarding my father, justanted to check with you to see if I've actually let it go and if there's anything else I need to work on, feeling very stuck and confused lately regarding life path...
Thanks in advance!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12782461

Your energy seems worse than the first time I looked at it. By releasing your fathers anger you seemed to have stored up a shit storm of other stuff. You must be feeling like crap right about now.

Well, I've had a lot going on lately with personal life and work...kind of overwhelmed....trying to let things go but its been hard....do you see anything specific I should work on?

GLP