Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31963462
Croatia
01/11/2013 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ModernDayMystic
So so great...
So I am accualy able to help people on much higher level than ever before to be the conduit of awesome work. 10 days ago,and year ago,this was just my sweetest imagionation and hope that someday in many years..
Like I said few days ago in one post,I could write a million thanks but would not be satisfied as no words can repay you,and that I feel that the only way to truly thank you is to give people what you gave to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31950889

Spread the love bro that's what's it all about. Oh and of course have fun while your doing it :)
 Quoting: ModernDayMystic

So great,yea it's what it's all about.. Of course it is very fun and comfortable working with our energies. And I clearly see karma doing it's job,I don't even have to connect with you for myself because when I help the other I clearly see and experience it coming back to me x5 like you once said.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31959431

Don't get cockie kid :)))))

Please clarify if you will :). English is not my mother language and I honestly don't know what that means.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31963462
Croatia
01/11/2013 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Spread the love bro that's what's it all about. Oh and of course have fun while your doing it :)

So great,yea it's what it's all about.. Of course it is very fun and comfortable working with our energies. And I clearly see karma doing it's job,I don't even have to connect with you for myself because when I help the other I clearly see and experience it coming back to me x5 like you once said.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31959431

Don't get cockie kid :)))))

Please clarify if you will :). English is not my mother language and I honestly don't know what that means.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31963462

I guess it means to talk less and do more work lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31977534
Croatia
01/11/2013 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok I did connect with you fewtimes and directed energy towards my father and that was very hard to fuces upon and father just wants to know if it did any change? Thanks.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 19709728
United States
01/11/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bring it people yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
Onetimestoomany
User ID: 22544796
Canada
01/11/2013 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I'm not sure what I can do for you yet. I only asked
Because my concern was wether you are genuine or not.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
But I would really love an answer. I'm just an honest concerned individual. What can you tell me about myself?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12603145
United States
01/11/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the love of Jesus Christ in my heart ?!?!?!? Tell me tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 25948526
United States
01/11/2013 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the love of Jesus Christ in my heart ?!?!?!? Tell me tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12603145

No.... the energy in your heart is good but not like the Christ consciousnesses.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/11/2013 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
But I would really love an answer. I'm just an honest concerned individual. What can you tell me about myself?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22544796

Skeptic you are but not only with me but many things in your life. This stems from a hard childhood that was not always the thing of fairy tales.

Trust comes earned from you and not given freely.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Onetimestoomany
Canada
01/11/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm. I'd have to say no I'm not a skeptic. I believe in Jesus Christ fully.
I have found the way, and it has been through direct experience. I have my testimony. Im sorry I don't mean to be rude here but this mystic stuff seems to be a sham. Your correct about me having a rough childhood but I'm sure that can be said of most people here...
I'm fully open to it if your of truth, don't try to say its cuz I closed some energies to you or something because I'm not. If its truth I accept it openly.
Truth is, I can tell you what I have experienced firsthand, some will think it's truth, most won't. Does it matter? I'm unsure. Maybe it does. Maybe I should share my experiences. Maybe it's worth it for those who will listen and take it in with an open heart. Maybe it's not time. Hmm...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342586
United States
01/11/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me what's good in my life, but don't try any psychic rape. Thanks
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
And as for the trust thing I usually throw my trust out there
And hope people do the right thing. I know who to trust and I have the ability to see through. It's not magic or paranormal to my knowledge, just natural to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31996584
United States
01/11/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
any insights OP?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/11/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea I've been waiting a while
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm. I'd have to say no I'm not a skeptic. I believe in Jesus Christ fully.
I have found the way, and it has been through direct experience. I have my testimony. Im sorry I don't mean to be rude here but this mystic stuff seems to be a sham. Your correct about me having a rough childhood but I'm sure that can be said of most people here...
I'm fully open to it if your of truth, don't try to say its cuz I closed some energies to you or something because I'm not. If its truth I accept it openly.
Truth is, I can tell you what I have experienced firsthand, some will think it's truth, most won't. Does it matter? I'm unsure. Maybe it does. Maybe I should share my experiences. Maybe it's worth it for those who will listen and take it in with an open heart. Maybe it's not time. Hmm...
 Quoting: Onetimestoomany 22544796

To each his own....
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me what's good in my life, but don't try any psychic rape. Thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342586

Sorry cant help U
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
any insights OP?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31996584

Stay the course mate as you are opening up in a beautiful way. March 3rd 2012 at 6:45 PM local time was very beautiful for you.

Energy suggest that 2013 is going to be yet another great year.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
And as for the trust thing I usually throw my trust out there
And hope people do the right thing. I know who to trust and I have the ability to see through. It's not magic or paranormal to my knowledge, just natural to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22544796

Good for you :)
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28630651
United States
01/12/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
can you please ? my husband and for me. thanks.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
can you please ? my husband and for me. thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28630651

Energy suggests that you two are an old combination of souls, never one existing without the other. Completely with each other on all levels.

Love towards each other is a big part of who and what you are on all levels.

Blessings
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bring it earthlings
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/12/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
www.moderndaymystic.com
Gatica

User ID: 29910628
United States
01/12/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bring it earthlings

Good evening! I wanted to check back with you...you had said that something happened to me when I was 17, and I still carry the pain.

I had a dream the other night, where I was together with a bunch of women from my high school and was shown that when I was 17 they made me feel like a total loser. I was sensitive and creative and different, and seemed odd to them. I had pretty much forgotten about it, but I guess I still feel like a loser.

It was kind of funny, actually, because I got really angry at one woman in particular and really let her have it (in the dream that is).

Anyway, I wanted to say thank you for your help. I think the pain is still there, but at least I know where it came from now.

I was wondering if you could take another look at my daughter? She is really depressed right now...she blames herself for things that are really not her fault.

Thanks from my heart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10554814
United States
01/13/2013 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op, could you please help me out? What is going on with my health? 7 weeks of issues, and no answers yet. It is getting hard to work long hours everyday with health issues! Thanks in advance for your assistance. hf
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/13/2013 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bring it earthlings

Good evening! I wanted to check back with you...you had said that something happened to me when I was 17, and I still carry the pain.

I had a dream the other night, where I was together with a bunch of women from my high school and was shown that when I was 17 they made me feel like a total loser. I was sensitive and creative and different, and seemed odd to them. I had pretty much forgotten about it, but I guess I still feel like a loser.

It was kind of funny, actually, because I got really angry at one woman in particular and really let her have it (in the dream that is).

Anyway, I wanted to say thank you for your help. I think the pain is still there, but at least I know where it came from now.

I was wondering if you could take another look at my daughter? She is really depressed right now...she blames herself for things that are really not her fault.

Thanks from my heart.
 Quoting: Gatica

Did you do what I explained earlier with your daughter?
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
01/13/2013 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op, could you please help me out? What is going on with my health? 7 weeks of issues, and no answers yet. It is getting hard to work long hours everyday with health issues! Thanks in advance for your assistance. hf
 Quoting: KwittyKwitty

Good news for you the nightmare of issues stem from the base of your back where you have a small but yet very power low vibe entity sucking on your life force. But this start way before 7 weeks on June 17 th of 2013. And has progressively gotten worse.

U need to feed this thing something that will repel it. Do a google search for the pepper clown and under images the one that screams your name the loudest is the one you want.

Print it off and sleep with it under your pillow this will allow the process to begin. Now each night before you go to bed connect with me in the ethers and allow the energy to flow and direct it towards this energy.

Results to be expected within 72 hours.
www.moderndaymystic.com
pimp080
User ID: 31644255
United States
01/13/2013 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Modern day Mystic, I would like to know how is my energy today and how can I evolve into a better being in this incarnation.yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31719968
United States
01/13/2013 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
What should I be doing with my life? Am I making any progress? It's so hard for me to figure out what to do sometimes.
pimp080
User ID: 31644255
United States
01/13/2013 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
ModernDayMystic,

I can feel you scanning me now!!!

I felt tinglings around my field!banana2
primus889

User ID: 22529169
United States
01/13/2013 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you tell me what's going on with my right shoulder?

GLP