ModernDayMystic

dcat6882

User ID: 23762098
United States
03/03/2013 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ModernDayMystic
Thx MDM- Interesting read... I would have never described myself as pushy or over confident. If anything, I struggle with many insecurities. Perhaps my over compensating for these insecurities comes across as pushy or over confident. Assuming you are correct, what would you recommend?
dcat6882
dcat6882

United States
03/03/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MDM- I'm new to posting on this site. The first time I posted was actually when this thread was relatively new... I've tried to find where you replied, but I couldn't even find my original post. I was very curious to see what you had to say. Maybe someone might be able to help this newb out and tell me how to find my original posting?? Or perhaps MDM, you would be so kind as to entertain me again. Peace...toungetoungebafflejavascript:doSmilie(':baffle:');
 Quoting: dcat6882

all you have to do here is use two colons : : on the outside of the smile you want to use unless it is one already down below the post in that case you just click on it... hope that helps...
 Quoting: A Friend

Thanks A Friend...smile_hear
dcat6882
A Friend

User ID: 33849161
United States
03/03/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey MDM- I'm new to posting on this site. The first time I posted was actually when this thread was relatively new... I've tried to find where you replied, but I couldn't even find my original post. I was very curious to see what you had to say. Maybe someone might be able to help this newb out and tell me how to find my original posting?? Or perhaps MDM, you would be so kind as to entertain me again. Peace...toungetoungebafflejavascript:doSmilie(':baffle:');

all you have to do here is use two colons : : on the outside of the smile you want to use unless it is one already down below the post in that case you just click on it... hope that helps...
 Quoting: A Friend

Thanks A Friend...smile_hear

verycool
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
dcat6882

United States
03/03/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Use the advanced search function and change the date to when you first joined change to replies. Hey presto.
 Quoting: acuk 35475900

Thanks Acuk... Is this how you find someone has replied to you? Is there not an automatic "so & so replied to your post"?? Almost like an email notification? Mucho appreciationdogpile your way!
dcat6882
Futureseye

User ID: 35261578
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MDM , what can you see about me ? ...cheers
:drdoomison:
:UKIPDAY:

Welcome to TRUMPLIKE PRODUCTIONS.
CrazyCactuaR

User ID: 35359409
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very interested, Would like a reading please.(if thats what its considered)
- Confused.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1526299
Canada
03/03/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope I can get response from MDM, I've always wanted to talk to an actual pyschic or mystic.

2 part question:

1. What can you say about me?

2. If Karma is really a universal law why are TPTB aka Illuminati, able to get away with what they've done lifetime after lifetime? With all the destruction and death they've caused? Or is the Karma finally catching up to them about to hit them 10 fold?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
TastyThoughts

User ID: 1308649
United States
03/03/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you help for serious?
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11784422
United States
03/03/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
MDM,
I have a dire urgent request to attune to my energy and tell me what you are seeing. This is an utmost deperate request. You help is truly appreciated.
tsvety

User ID: 35237505
United States
03/03/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MDM, do you have something for me? Thanks :)
none
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28294957
Ireland
03/03/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does the future hold, and if you can't answer this, where is my energy clogged? TIA!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
03/03/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Acuk... Is this how you find someone has replied to you? Is there not an automatic "so & so replied to your post"?? Almost like an email notification? Mucho appreciationdogpile your way!

dcat there are no email notifications but you would want to go to the Advanced Search option and then click on 'Search User Name' and then input your registered username, specify 'Replies' and then input the Date Range of your choosing, the # of replies you want to see listed, and then hit 'Search'. This way you can easily find the threads you have been posting in to check if there are replies.

:greenkarma:
dcat6882

United States
03/03/2013 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

dcat there are no email notifications but you would want to go to the Advanced Search option and then click on 'Search User Name' and then input your registered username, specify 'Replies' and then input the Date Range of your choosing, the # of replies you want to see listed, and then hit 'Search'. This way you can easily find the threads you have been posting in to check if there are replies.

greenkarma
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Awesome... Thank you!thumbs
dcat6882
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11784422
United States
03/03/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am living in the worst full body pain imaginable, without a known cause. I have had every test done and seen many doctors to no avail. I feel there is an attachment of something very heavy and dense that i cannot find any help to fix. I ask in despair to please identify what this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17475733
Turkey
03/03/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 questions:

what can you tell me about me (also include something specific)

how do you do this ?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

User ID: 34106822
United States
03/03/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am living in the worst full body pain imaginable, without a known cause. I have had every test done and seen many doctors to no avail. I feel there is an attachment of something very heavy and dense that i cannot find any help to fix. I ask in despair to please identify what this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11784422

pain is rooted in your left thigh.... been there since August 11th 2012. Connect with me in the ethers to remove it once and for all. Pain should start to disperse in a couple of days.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you help for serious?
 Quoting: TastyThoughts

No im actual wasting my time here pretending to help folks....

s226
www.moderndaymystic.com
Wubbo Ockels

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
03/03/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Family of Ad Schenk?

Also do you have any books to recommend about alchemy? Just starting to get into that..

R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope I can get response from MDM, I've always wanted to talk to an actual pyschic or mystic.

2 part question:

1. What can you say about me?

2. If Karma is really a universal law why are TPTB aka Illuminati, able to get away with what they've done lifetime after lifetime? With all the destruction and death they've caused? Or is the Karma finally catching up to them about to hit them 10 fold?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1526299

1) Can tell you lots of things about yourself of which will just lead you to more questions because thats what you do.

2) Illuminati are a bunch of hog wash...l and you have already been brainwashed by the paranoid crap surrounding the myth.
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Family of Ad Schenk?

Also do you have any books to recommend about alchemy? Just starting to get into that..

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

Lots of great books out there..... start with "The Elixir of Mortality" Great one to start with.
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25294505
United States
03/03/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mdm can you help me
Wubbo Ockels

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
03/03/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Family of Ad Schenk?

Lots of great books out there..... start with "The Elixir of Mortality" Great one to start with.
 Quoting: ModernDayMystic

much appreciated!
hf
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
A Dying Breed

User ID: 1514619
United States
03/03/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there! I would love if you had any info for me regarding where I am supposed to do with my life, a push in the correct direction perhaps? I'm bored with my career choice and would like some input on what you see me doing well. I want to excel at something like never before, I've never been much of an expert at any one thing. I keep feeling like I have not yet discovered what I am truly great at yet. Any idea what that might be?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Family of Ad Schenk?

Quoting: ModernDayMystic

much appreciated!
hf

yoda
www.moderndaymystic.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8310330
United States
03/03/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello any idea's for me ? Can you tell what it is I am doing or trying to do ?
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there! I would love if you had any info for me regarding where I am supposed to do with my life, a push in the correct direction perhaps? I'm bored with my career choice and would like some input on what you see me doing well. I want to excel at something like never before, I've never been much of an expert at any one thing. I keep feeling like I have not yet discovered what I am truly great at yet. Any idea what that might be?
 Quoting: A Dying Breed

You lack compassion, humility and discernment. Try doing kind acts for others and having positive thoughts.

Dont get your panties in a bunch im just being critical to help you change your direction.
www.moderndaymystic.com
SeraphSirius
User ID: 10482916
United States
03/03/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your presence here is most comforting this Sunday, and every one after. Thank You.
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi MDM , what can you see about me ? ...cheers
 Quoting: Futureseye

Not all is well with you across the pond my friend..... as of March 1st 2013 1:13 AM local time something has changed your direction. What say you?
www.moderndaymystic.com
ModernDayMystic  (OP)

United States
03/03/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your presence here is most comforting this Sunday, and every one after. Thank You.
 Quoting: SeraphSirius 10482916

Just doing what I can to make the world a slightly better place :)

dance

Last Edited by ModernDayMystic on 03/03/2013 01:16 PM
www.moderndaymystic.com
CrazyCactuaR

User ID: 35359409
United Kingdom
03/03/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
no love for me? :(
- Confused.