Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,804 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 454,606
Pageviews Today: 718,241Threads Today: 285Posts Today: 4,401
07:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

America everyday closer to south Africa, blacks addicted to murdering elderly white folk

Manu-Koelbren
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 26263727
Spain
10/27/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
America everyday closer to south Africa, blacks addicted to murdering elderly white folk
[link to dailykenn.blogspot.com.es]

These blood thirsty ferals go out everyday lusting for some elderly white blood to spill. Who can feel safe in America anymore when at anytime some horde of wild negroes can sucker punch your granma from behind and torture her to death? this is truly outrageous.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9408761
United States
10/27/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: America everyday closer to south Africa, blacks addicted to murdering elderly white folk
Time for white ninjas to release the poison darts of revenge.

The way I see it, if you are a victim of a black in America it means you are stupid and probably deserve your punishment. I mean you're allowed to carry a gun so there's no excuse with that. Blacks are about as smart as a dog so they're not difficult to predict. And they are fun to kill. I don't understand the Problem.

When I walk through a slum area I do it like I'm walking a woodland trail, with my hand on the chrome. Even if a black is walking fast toward me I put five in the fucker's chest. The fun about hunting blacks is the cops will never investigate it. They just go have a beer and laugh their asses off.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
10/27/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: America everyday closer to south Africa, blacks addicted to murdering elderly white folk

The way I see it, if you are a victim of a black in America it means you are stupid and probably deserve your punishment. I mean you're allowed to carry a gun so there's no excuse with that. Blacks are about as smart as a dog so they're not difficult to predict. And they are fun to kill. I don't understand the Problem.

When I walk through a slum area I do it like I'm walking a woodland trail, with my hand on the chrome. Even if a black is walking fast toward me I put five in the fucker's chest. The fun about hunting blacks is the cops will never investigate it. They just go have a beer and laugh their asses off.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9408761

Yeah well I don't think your an octogenarian now aren't you? granpa doesn't have your reflexes and your reaction speed. These negroes come from behind and attack like cowards, or sneak in someone's home to torture and kill. Segregation is the only solution, give the blacks a few states and send the white liberals there too if they so wish. I think this will happen eventually anyway, regardless of who becomes the next POTUS, America is racially and ideologically divided, it's moronic to expect this charade to go on.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9408761
United States
10/27/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah well I don't think your an octogenarian now aren't you? granpa doesn't have your reflexes and your reaction speed. These negroes come from behind and attack like cowards, or sneak in someone's home to torture and kill. Segregation is the only solution, give the blacks a few states and send the white liberals there too if they so wish. I think this will happen eventually anyway, regardless of who becomes the next POTUS, America is racially and ideologically divided, it's moronic to expect this charade to go on.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

You're right. They pretty much quarantine themselves off anyway.
Elzop

User ID: 1582303
United States
10/27/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread! 5*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26103646
United States
10/27/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a regional thing. The USA is a big country, unlike SA.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25701943
Australia
10/27/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Race card played in 3...2...1...
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
10/27/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26103646

I don't think it's really regional, I think it's more related to the new generation of black teenagers raised by violent gangsta rap role models and infatuated by Marxist school teachers who teach them that white people are the cause of all their problems. I think the problem will become more widespread with the passing of time, more so if government sponsored entitlement mentality goes on.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26103646
United States
10/27/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't think it's really regional, I think it's more related to the new generation of black teenagers raised by violent gangsta rap role models and infatuated by Marxist school teachers who teach them that white people are the cause of all their problems. I think the problem will become more widespread with the passing of time, more so if government sponsored entitlement mentality goes on.

There are entire states with very few blacks. Southern California is mostly Mexican. Miami, Fl has a lot of Puerto Ricans & Cubans. Cities have a high minority rate. That's been my observations anyway. The entire south from Arkansas south is getting overran by immigrants, and the cities in most states. About like the UK. Canada also has a high immigration rate. I'm in a small town in Missouri and there's no problems here. Used to live in Florida and seldom return. Relatives like to go there on vacation. It's just asking for problems.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
10/27/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are entire states with very few blacks. Southern California is mostly Mexican. Miami, Fl has a lot of Puerto Ricans & Cubans. Cities have a high minority rate. That's been my observations anyway. The entire south from Arkansas south is getting overran by immigrants, and the cities in most states. About like the UK. Canada also has a high immigration rate. I'm in a small town in Missouri and there's no problems here. Used to live in Florida and seldom return. Relatives like to go there on vacation. It's just asking for problems.

Well yeah of course it goes without saying that places with negligible numbers of blacks won't experience these problems, but white flight can't last forever, not with the increasing immigration rates anyway.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16857755
United States
10/27/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

here is a prime example

[link to www.wyff4.com]

"GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. —

A 22-year-old man has been charged in the stabbing deaths of a Greenville couple, Greenville County sheriff's Major Shea Smith announced Thursday.

Gary Wells, 78, and his wife, Helen, 77, were found dead on Oct. 3, inside their home at 10 Terramont Drive.

Smith said Jonathan Donell Rhodes is charged with burglary, two counts each of murder, kidnapping and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime."

And YES he is BLACK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26402679
United States
10/27/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
You might be on to something. I had a strange young black kid say to me "
hey, you're gettin old aren't you"

S T EE R A NGE !

Of course just because you are paranoid doesn't mean people are not after you. I do feel blacks are always sizing up whites to be prey.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26419067
United States
10/27/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rhodesia use to export food, now Zimbabwe has famine.
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 975380
United States
10/27/2012 07:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
i'd like to see any of those low-life scum bags try EPIC BEARD MAN, they would all get their asses handed to them, just like that wanna-be thug on the bus got his ass busted good.
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21569102
United States
10/27/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
And in other REAL news......yawnyawn
Hells Truant

User ID: 10505808
United States
10/27/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa
clappa
clappa
Hells Truant...a Being whose been through Hell and is temporarily being civil.

"Touch my ol'lady i'll hurt you.
Touch my Harley i'll fuckin' kill ya!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24960373
United States
10/27/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
You MUST KILL anyone that threatens anyone in the U.S. be they white, black, red, brown or yellow. Regardless of age, gender, country of origin or socioeconomic status, they MUST DIE for hurting one of our own.

Remember, there is only ONE color: RED. BLOOD. Blood makes the green grass grow and this we'll defend.
Stokely Carmichael
User ID: 1573416
United States
10/27/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Filthy, vile thread, populated by filthy, vile posts from the malfunctioning brains of fithy, vile, backwards racists.

Here's hoping you're all roleplaying & this IS in fact merely a bait-thread (which it wreaks of...)!

It's difficult, burdened with the possible reality there are individuals in this world bearing SUCH low regard for their fellow man.

If you twats really are legit then here's hoping you never have kids!

And if you do have kids here's hoping they never give in to the insidious, ignorant notions you've allowed your ethical standards to be governed by.

If they wise up to what you are they may just dis-own you, but that's the price you pay for being a monster.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028055
United States
10/27/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shoot them.

Walk into their areas and when approached, consider it a threat on your life. End them.

I guess this is the only message they understand. We have all tried to jsut get along.

Now we are paying the price, whole areas of the country are to dangerous for whites to walk around in. Time to TAKE OUT the trash.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
10/28/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Filthy, vile thread, populated by filthy, vile posts from the malfunctioning brains of fithy, vile, backwards racists.

Here's hoping you're all roleplaying & this IS in fact merely a bait-thread (which it wreaks of...)!

It's difficult, burdened with the possible reality there are individuals in this world bearing SUCH low regard for their fellow man.

And if you do have kids here's hoping they never give in to the insidious, ignorant notions you've allowed your ethical standards to be governed by.

If they wise up to what you are they may just dis-own you, but that's the price you pay for being a monster.
 Quoting: Stokely Carmichael 1573416

All you can do is insult people who are merely discussing real events while you defend the monsters who attack people based on race for no reason at all besides hate and resentment. You are the twat buddy, I really hope one day you are faced with the reality you so wish to obsfuscate.
Banned as usual.

thetrickybigguy

User ID: 26456853
United States
10/28/2012 08:45 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Stokely Carmichael 1573416

All you can do is insult people who are merely discussing real events while you defend the monsters who attack people based on race for no reason at all besides hate and resentment. You are the twat buddy, I really hope one day you are faced with the reality you so wish to obsfuscate.

what else would you expect from a person named 'stokely carmichael'...

cruise
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1606857
United States
10/28/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel bad for these victims. But I also feel bad for the Black victims of genocide in South Africa. Its as no one in media gives a crap. They talk about the 9400 who died in the farmland and show impoverished whites. At the same time they make it seem every SA black has a peachy life.
Thats suspect.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1606857
United States
10/28/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

I believe the bit about the cops.
Think how many random blacks have been killed off and no one thought twice about it? Especially if it was a cop.
Think about serial killers who picked off blacks?
It suddenly seems to be a actual problem when the killing is universal.
Its sad really.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26238177
Japan
10/28/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is more proof multikulti = poison.

Whites should live with whites blacks should live with blacks Asians should live with Asians. EVERYBODY is happier that way!!!
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
10/29/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is more proof multikulti = poison.

Whites should live with whites blacks should live with blacks Asians should live with Asians. EVERYBODY is happier that way!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26238177

Indeed that's all I'm saying, no desire to kill anyone just segregate and let's move on with life.
Banned as usual.

tardrat
User ID: 26517462
South Africa
10/29/2012 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Welcome to the jungle, we got fun n games,
We've got everything you want and honey we know the names...
equilibrium soldier
User ID: 27141232
South Africa
11/06/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is why us blacks kill you. you are too much of a threat with your supiority outlook and killing everything you fear from the native indians to your own kind in the britsh civil wars.

since b;lacks never received the 40 acres and a mule promised to us we are just reclaiming whats owed. if you fight back we kill you. hahahaha..

as for South Africa, the white population is lucky they did not have genocide posted to them after 1994. the TRC (Truth and reconciliation comittee) saved them.

just my fifty cents
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
11/06/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rhodesia use to export food, now Zimbabwe has famine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26419067

Must be a 'when we'...but I hear you...
Chas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390958
United States
11/06/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel bad for these victims. But I also feel bad for the Black victims of genocide in South Africa. Its as no one in media gives a crap. They talk about the 9400 who died in the farmland and show impoverished whites. At the same time they make it seem every SA black has a peachy life.
Thats suspect.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1606857

THE BIGGEST THREAT TO LIFE OF BLACKS IN SA IS OTHER BLACKS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390958
United States
11/06/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

I believe the bit about the cops.
Think how many random blacks have been killed off and no one thought twice about it? Especially if it was a cop.
Think about serial killers who picked off blacks?
It suddenly seems to be a actual problem when the killing is universal.
Its sad really.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1606857

No need for any conspiracy, if the threatening were simply shot as they preyed upon the public, soon there would be safety on the street.

The ONLY 100% predictive element for predicting the violent crime is the melanin density of the area under study
Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
11/06/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is why us blacks kill you. you are too much of a threat with your supiority outlook and killing everything you fear from the native indians to your own kind in the britsh civil wars.

since b;lacks never received the 40 acres and a mule promised to us we are just reclaiming whats owed. if you fight back we kill you. hahahaha..

as for South Africa, the white population is lucky they did not have genocide posted to them after 1994. the TRC (Truth and reconciliation comittee) saved them.

just my fifty cents
 Quoting: equilibrium soldier 27141232

In 1994 South Africa had many whites fresh out of a military who were known for their well trained soldiers coupled with whites that were mostly armed which I believe would have led to a bloodbath...just my take...also the whites voted to allow for this transition...
Chas

GLP