I saw a UFO last night

BradB5
User ID: 7091492
United States
10/28/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I saw a UFO last night
I was in Birmingham, Alabama last night. I saw what I thought was a low flying plane, until we got close to it. It was hovering in place. Making no sound. You couldn't see the aircraft itself, other the black outline in the air. It was about 100 feet off the ground, triangle shaped like a jet, sitting still. It moved forward really slow. There were white lights on the bottom in the shape of a triangle, with a red blinking light in the front.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26121069
United States
10/28/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I saw a UFO last night
tr3b
ShabbyOrange

User ID: 26422098
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll assume you watched the UFO for a while.

Did you watch it until it was out of eyesight?

Before it was out of eyesight, did it increase speed or rapidly change direction (or both)?

Was this seen by anyone else around you, or that you know personally?

Have you seen anything like this before? Even in the broadest sense.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/28/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
We were on the highway, I only watched it from the time we spotted it up ahead until it was too far behind me to see. It was to the right, so the person in the passenger seat and the person in the back middle saw it. They actually spotted it first and pointed it out to me. We were all in agreement that it was like nothing we've ever seen. It never moved rapidly. It sat in place for about a minute, then started moving forward. It's movements were slow and very smooth.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/28/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, and I've never seen a UFO before. Always wanted to, but I've also always doubted they were real.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/28/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the guy that said TR3B, I googled that because I didn't know what it meant, and it to me to a website called dark government that described a secret government aircraft. All the declscriptions match, except the lights on the bottom weren't as big as the picture on that site show. They were normal sized lights for an aircraft, and they went down the sides as well, not just at the corners of the triangle.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the guy that said TR3B, I googled that because I didn't know what it meant, and it to me to a website called dark government that described a secret government aircraft. All the declscriptions match, except the lights on the bottom weren't as big as the picture on that site show. They were normal sized lights for an aircraft, and they went down the sides as well, not just at the corners of the triangle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7091492

:)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/28/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry for all the typos. I'm typing this on my phone lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23821747
United States
10/28/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand, why would a super advanced UFO need lights on the outside of it.

abduct
ShabbyOrange

United Kingdom
10/28/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand, why would a super advanced UFO need lights on the outside of it.

abduct
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23821747

Why do you think you would understand a "Super advanced UFO" in the first place? :P
ShabbyOrange

United Kingdom
10/28/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, and I've never seen a UFO before. Always wanted to, but I've also always doubted they were real.

Unidentified Flying Objects are real, they're just unidentified.

I'm sure you mean something else, that you doubt are real.
But i getcha.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tr3b also operates in some bizarre manner that creates a plasma bubble around it that displayes a huge variety of physical elements as well as luminous.

Did you check out the thread of the UFO in Illinoise?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
10/28/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice.

I've seen one from 30 feet away :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

abduct

Why do you think you would understand a "Super advanced UFO" in the first place? :P
 Quoting: ShabbyOrange

well, pretty sure an advanced UFO capable of flying millions of miles through space would not need head lights to do it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

abduct

well, pretty sure an advanced UFO capable of flying millions of miles through space would not need head lights to do it.

They are not fucking headlights you dimwit.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/28/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
They weren't headlights. They were on the bottom. Solid white lights, with a red flashing light in the front.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26282999
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
10/28/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The one I saw didn't have any lights on, just all black, no noise.

Had very odd acceleration too, when it left, constant acceleration as opposed to asymptotic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268331
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

abduct

There's lots of possibilities. The lights could be windows, or they could be generated by the propulsion system. They could also be there so that other craft can take avoiding action. The crafts occupants may want to be seen. The list goes on...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

abduct

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26121069

Infantile name calling, how nice. hf

Still, an "advanced UFO" capable of flying millions of miles through space would not need lights of any kind on the outside of it, cause I would assume the "aliens" would want to remain unseen, would also bet that these aliens can see from the cockpit quite nicely without head lights.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24693687
United States
10/28/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ive seen that exact one op. Cool!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26121069

Infantile name calling, how nice. hf

Still, an "advanced UFO" capable of flying millions of miles through space would not need lights of any kind on the outside of it, cause I would assume the "aliens" would want to remain unseen, would also bet that these aliens can see from the cockpit quite nicely without head lights.

rolleyes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26282999
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Heres the patent info on the TR-3A

[link to www.google.com]

TR stands for Teledyne Ryan and is owned by Northrop Grumman
curiousleo74

User ID: 26475133
United States
10/28/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was in Birmingham, Alabama last night. I saw what I thought was a low flying plane, until we got close to it. It was hovering in place. Making no sound. You couldn't see the aircraft itself, other the black outline in the air. It was about 100 feet off the ground, triangle shaped like a jet, sitting still. It moved forward really slow. There were white lights on the bottom in the shape of a triangle, with a red blinking light in the front.
 Quoting: BradB5 7091492

North West Al here op. Thanks for posting. This past wed. the skies were clear here & saw what looked to be a bright star & then disappeared. It got brighter before it vanished.It wasn't that high in the sky either.
Life's a journey not a destination,how high can you fly with broken wings
ming

User ID: 2157706
United States
10/28/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please people, if you mean space craft or whatever can you please just say that. It sounds really stupid when you say things like "advanced UFO" lol
Out of this ugliness may come,
Some day, so beautiful a flower,
That men will wonder at that hour,
Remembering smoke and flowerless slum,
And ask-glimpsing the agony
Of the slaves who wrestle to be free-
'But why were all the poets dumb?'
-William Montgomerie

So many gods, so many creeds,
So many paths that wind and wind,
While just the art of being kind
Is all the sad world needs.
-Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please people, if you mean space craft or whatever can you please just say that. It sounds really stupid when you say things like "advanced UFO" lol
 Quoting: ming

Whats stupid is when people claim there are lights on the outside of so called advanced unidentifiable flying objects piloted by aliens from other planets.

I have friends that claim to have seen the same thing OP saw, I don't think these flying triangles are from outer space but rather man made right here on mother earth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/28/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whats stupid is when people claim there are lights on the outside of so called advanced unidentifiable flying objects piloted by aliens from other planets.

I have friends that claim to have seen the same thing OP saw, I don't think these flying triangles are from outer space but rather man made right here on mother earth.

yup
BradB5
User ID: 26473371
United States
10/28/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well I never said it was an alien ship. I've actually been leaning toward what someone else said earlier about a secret government aircraft. But still, I don't think anyone can say what's "stupid" when it comes to alien spacecraft, especially when it's something as simple as lights. No one knows what an alien spaceship would look like, nevertheless what aliens "need" on that ship. The lights could serve several purposes. And a lot of people keep assuming the pilot of the UFO doesn't want to be seen, and that's their basis for dismissing sightings where the person said they saw lights. But that's all it is. An assumption.

GLP