United States
11/14/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Ellen DeGeneres Exposed
OP, remember this:

Matthew 10:16 "i send you out as sheep amidst the wolves."

also,
you cannot save anybody and you can't bring a single soul to the Lord.

all you can do is spread the GOOD news of the gospel.

curses, plucked scripture verses, and fear mongering will bring the foam to the wolves mouths.

focus on the good news.

and remember that only God can bring a heart toward Him.
 Quoting: Salt

Another great selection Salt but did you read what Jesus said before it?

Matthew 10:5-6 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Do you guys ever listen to what Jesus actually says?

Let me explain it in simple terms.

These 12 disciples had been in Jesus' presence. They had first hand experience and the personal teaching by Jesus, and yet he said that to them. Why?

Self proclaimed disciples aren't real disciples. They weren't hand picked by Jesus, and yet they assume they have the full knowledge. Jesus collected these disciples as he went around!

The actual disciples were instructed NOT to go to Gentiles or Samaritans.

The puzzle for you guys is - why?

So when you assume that you can go preach aren't you placing yourself above the disciples? Have you been personally hand picked and trained by Jesus face to face or are you relying on the teachings of men?

Don't Let the evil among us triumph by misquoting "Thou Shall Not Judge." Christ was speaking of hypocrisy..if you yourself are involved in a particular evil thing, it is hypocritical for you to say that someone else doing the same thing is wrong.

The truth is you cannot "flee evil" if you do not first judge it as evil. Learning to discern evil is the essence of spiritual maturity. You are, in fact, commanded to discern evil..i.e "judge righteously."

The root of manipulation (witchcraft) is to call something good when it is not. It is always best to stand with what God says in His word whenever it is clear to you.

Don't fall for the "judge the sin not the sinner" either...this is not found anywhere in scripture. Consider what is found in scripture... "as a man thinks, therefore he is".

You can reveal darkness. (TV and movie stars might be seen as teachers able to influence many). Such as these should be exposed as you have done. Now go on..don't make an obsession out of it. Present the truth..if others do not receive it "shake the dust off your feet"..and move on.

Remember compassion..such as these are dead already..the Christian's path is to bring life
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26333357

Believers throw around four letter words like evil far too easily.

Do you believe in Mosaic law? Do you really believe your GOD would agree to the atrocities committed in his name in the OT?

Were atrocities such as war crimes, stonings, slavery, ethnic cleansing, infanticide and murder really approved by GOD?

Are you sure? Aren't these things evil? How would you like them done to your family?

So you are preaching GOD would approve of such atrocities?

GOD would never agree to such things! Shame on you!

There is your dilemma - Believe that GOD is the horrendous being you so willingly accept because it is in an old book or raise your standards!

That is what is so laughable about this line in your post "The root of manipulation (witchcraft) is to call something good when it is not."

Are war crimes and atrocities good? Isn't that exactly what you are doing by accepting these crimes as from GOD?

Do you believe GOD would agree to such crimes? I hope he is forgiving when he meets you!

Remember Jesus said Mark 10:31 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last first."

Do you consider yourself saved?

-----------------------------------------------------------

And now these two gems from OP

I'm not calling anybody anything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7254491

and yet his thread title and initial post says

Ellen DeGeneres Exposed

satanic witch: [link to youtu.be]

What was that you said about liars OP?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

God reproves ellen as a satanic (John 8:44, Matt. 7:16) witch (Deut. 18:10).

Only antichrists are ashamed of God (Mark 8:38).

I'm not going to respond to all your ignorant (Eph. 4:18)
antichrist (1 John 2:22) vain babblings (2 Tim. 2:16).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
11/14/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, remember this:

also,

curses, plucked scripture verses, and fear mongering will bring the foam to the wolves mouths.

focus on the good news.

Matthew 10:5-6 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.

These 12 disciples had been in Jesus' presence. They had first hand experience and the personal teaching by Jesus, and yet he said that to them. Why?

Self proclaimed disciples aren't real disciples. They weren't hand picked by Jesus, and yet they assume they have the full knowledge. Jesus collected these disciples as he went around!

So when you assume that you can go preach aren't you placing yourself above the disciples? Have you been personally hand picked and trained by Jesus face to face or are you relying on the teachings of men?

Don't Let the evil among us triumph by misquoting "Thou Shall Not Judge." Christ was speaking of hypocrisy..if you yourself are involved in a particular evil thing, it is hypocritical for you to say that someone else doing the same thing is wrong.

The truth is you cannot "flee evil" if you do not first judge it as evil. Learning to discern evil is the essence of spiritual maturity. You are, in fact, commanded to discern evil..i.e "judge righteously."

The root of manipulation (witchcraft) is to call something good when it is not. It is always best to stand with what God says in His word whenever it is clear to you.

Don't fall for the "judge the sin not the sinner" either...this is not found anywhere in scripture. Consider what is found in scripture... "as a man thinks, therefore he is".

You can reveal darkness. (TV and movie stars might be seen as teachers able to influence many). Such as these should be exposed as you have done. Now go on..don't make an obsession out of it. Present the truth..if others do not receive it "shake the dust off your feet"..and move on.

Remember compassion..such as these are dead already..the Christian's path is to bring life

Do you believe in Mosaic law? Do you really believe your GOD would agree to the atrocities committed in his name in the OT?

Were atrocities such as war crimes, stonings, slavery, ethnic cleansing, infanticide and murder really approved by GOD?

Are you sure? Aren't these things evil? How would you like them done to your family?

There is your dilemma - Believe that GOD is the horrendous being you so willingly accept because it is in an old book or raise your standards!

That is what is so laughable about this line in your post "The root of manipulation (witchcraft) is to call something good when it is not."

Are war crimes and atrocities good? Isn't that exactly what you are doing by accepting these crimes as from GOD?

Do you believe GOD would agree to such crimes? I hope he is forgiving when he meets you!

Remember Jesus said Mark 10:31 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last first."

Ellen DeGeneres Exposed

Where did you get your authority to judge people & speak on GOD's behalf?

You need to stop pretending that you represent GOD!

You hate Ellen DeGeneres and all based on a stupid You Tube video - fine!

You need to study this verse - It is speaking directly to you

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Are you free from sin OP?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 7254491
United States
11/14/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, remember this:

also,

focus on the good news.

Ellen DeGeneres Exposed

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

First of all, God reproves you as a lying antichrist (1 John 2:22). Not me, God.

Anything you say, according to God, is of the spirit of antichrist (1 John 4:3).

Since you serve evil (Eph. 2:2, John 15:19), you hate God's Word because it
exposes and convicts you of same (John 3:20).

The wicked regard the preaching of God's Holy Word (2 Tim. 4:2) as 'judging'
and 'casting stones.'

Your problem is with God, the Word, and you will be able to take it up with
Him when you stand before him at judgment.

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him:
the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. (John 12:48)

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not
that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. (John 8:24)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18819399
United States
11/14/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
shes related to the royals

her last name is degenerate

she has mkultra'd celeb 'children' on her show almost daily

it's amazing how fucking stupid people are on glp and the world that the can't see when they're being taken over by satanic nazis

you really think theres anyone on tv who isnt owned and controlled???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH​AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6944923
United States
11/14/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
shes related to the royals

her last name is degenerate

she has mkultra'd celeb 'children' on her show almost daily

it's amazing how fucking stupid people are on glp and the world that the can't see when they're being taken over by satanic nazis

you really think theres anyone on tv who isnt owned and controlled???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH​AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAH
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18819399

You wouldn't know any of this if you didn't watch her talk show in the first place.

Therefore, you are a tool.

Know how all you ignorant, superstitious stone-age peasants can avoid evil talk show hosts?

STOP WATCHING TV, MORONS.
burnit
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/14/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

First of all, God reproves you as a lying antichrist (1 John 2:22). Not me, God.

Anything you say, according to God, is of the spirit of antichrist (1 John 4:3).

and 'casting stones.'

the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. (John 12:48)

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not

Do you need to see a psychiatrist and an English teacher?

Are you a few cents short of the dollar when it comes to intellect?

Why do you quote 1 John back at me? That is a man speaking, it is a man's interpretations... I have quoted Jesus for you - Remember Jesus, the guy you allegedly worship but refuse to listen to his teachings and hardly ever quote?

Now the reason I suggest the English teacher - Do you have trouble with simple comprehension?

Do you represent your GOD well throwing all these accusations around?

Here I'll show you how to follow JESUS' teachings - I turn the other cheek!

Jesus Said Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That you resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Why do you make yourself sound so unintelligent with all these false accusations?

You need to study more, your knowledge is way below an acceptable level to be pretending to represent GOD!

Do you have a Satan/Antichrist name calling fixation?

1rof1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

and 'casting stones.'

Why do you quote 1 John back at me? That is a man speaking, it is a man's interpretations... I have quoted Jesus for you - Remember Jesus, the guy you allegedly worship but refuse to listen to his teachings and hardly ever quote?

Now the reason I suggest the English teacher - Do you have trouble with simple comprehension?

Jesus Said Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That you resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Why do you make yourself sound so unintelligent with all these false accusations?

You need to study more, your knowledge is way below an acceptable level to be pretending to represent GOD!

1rof1

All scripture is given by inspiration of God (2 Tim. 3:16)

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath
never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation (Mark 3:29)

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth,
but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 Thess. 2:12)

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey
not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with
everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from
the glory of his power (2 Thess. 1:8-9)

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man
be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/14/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

and 'casting stones.'

1rof1

All scripture is given by inspiration of God (2 Tim. 3:16)

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath
never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation (Mark 3:29)

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth,
but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 Thess. 2:12)

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey
not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with
everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from
the glory of his power (2 Thess. 1:8-9)

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man
be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)

People like you shouldn't be let near a Bible... You represent GOD so poorly it is embarrassing!!

Bye Bye

lolsign
Rudysarsof

User ID: 19996420
Australia
11/14/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watched your hate mongering movie and read your stupid comments that you chose to pick out of an antiquated out dated, not to mention edited from the original texts for the church's own needs.

Here are a couple of points- Angelina eating the forbidden fruit. OMG she ate an apple. I would hate to think how many sinners there must be on this earth if eating an apple is wrong.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away but it won't stop hateful , homophobic gay bashers turning up at your door using religion as their pissant excuse to hate you.
- the point you make about the older man with the young girl, a point that I agree with you on, however, do your research and you will find that Joseph was in his seventies and Mary was about thirteen. No wonder she was a virgin.
- and the guy kissing Elton John is K.D. Lang you idiot.
People being gay does not effect you in any way shape or form. If it is against your beliefs or against your tastes, fine, but it is their choice.
God gave mankind free will, so I guess you know better than HIM. Well good luck with it all.

Move on with your life you small minded bigot and try the love thu fellow man line instead of hating what you don't understand.
Jesus was all about going out to help the poor, the weak, the repressed maybe you should let HiM take care of this and Shut The Fuck Up.
By the way I am a straight Christian male.
It is a lot easier to lie when you are the only one who knows the truth than it is to find the truth when all you know is lies.

Remember people the revolution starts with you.
Sorry my mistake.
Revolution starts with R.
Change begins with.....nope that begins with C
Hold on I am sure I will get this.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Youthfulness begins with you, so do your part and be childish
And remember you can not spell awesome without ME.
Rudysarsof

User ID: 26646942
Australia
11/14/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have a lot of HATE going here OP. don't think that you will find GOD waiting with open arms at the gates of heaven for you.
Advanced Search - Threads - User ID "7254491"
  Thread   Poster Replies Views Rating Posted Updated
ABBA (the pop music group of witches)
Page 1, 2 Anonymous Coward 58 905
(11) 11/13/12
6:27 AM 11/13/12
3:23 PM
Olivia Newton-John Illuminati
Page 1, 2 Anonymous Coward 49 1,080
(7) 11/05/12
4:17 PM 11/13/12
3:50 AM
Ellen DeGeneres Exposed
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Anonymous Coward 249 9,357
(38) 10/30/12
2:02 AM 11/15/12
1:27 PM
Johnny Depp, Hunter Thompson, West Memphis Three Anonymous Coward 13 633
(5) 10/28/12
3:57 PM 11/09/12
3:25 PM
Attn: Joe Rogan Fans!!!
Page 1, 2, 3, 4 Anonymous Coward 110 3,426
(29) 10/21/12
9:25 AM 11/12/12
3:25 PM
Piers Morgan and Conan O'Brien are Gay Anonymous Coward 25 602
(2) 10/19/12
12:58 PM 10/21/12
10:44 AM
Joe Rogan from a Biblical perspective
Page 1, 2, 3 Anonymous Coward 64 1,328
(6) 05/10/12
11:22 AM 05/14/12
4:30 PM
Gandhi was a liar and an anti-christ.
Page 1, 2, 3 Anonymous Coward 86 1,150
(23) 05/09/12
2:49 PM 05/19/12
11:22 PM
Mikey from nebuladumb and his book of urination Anonymous Coward 10 282 N/A 05/08/12
3:45 AM 05/08/12
10:56 AM
God describes himself literally in the Bible
Page 1, 2, 3 Anonymous Coward 63 704
(3) 05/06/12
3:23 PM 05/06/12
5:00 PM
Rik Clay was a gay witch...
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Anonymous Coward 136 3,767
(17) 05/05/12
6:48 AM 07/10/12
4:23 AM
UFOs are 3 things...THREE. Anonymous Coward 30 346
(2) 04/30/12
3:35 PM 04/30/12
4:14 PM
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
Page 1, 2 truth ftw 53 1,157
(5) 03/04/12
5:24 PM 03/05/12
7:37 AM
MK Ultra'd Cathy O'Brien on Ron Paul truth ftw 6 1,344
(4) 03/02/12
5:14 AM 04/07/12
10:36 AM
Alien Abductions can be stopped only IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST... truth ftw 22 1,101
(12) 02/27/12
6:56 PM 02/28/12
5:18 AM
Father Edward Flanagan, Boys Town founder, touted for Sainthood (2/25/2012) truth ftw 2 296
(1) 02/26/12
2:49 PM 02/27/12
1:22 PM
Prince in concert in 1998: "Osama Bin Laden gettin ready to bomb" truth ftw 1 593 N/A 02/24/12
4:12 PM 02/24/12
4:13 PM
Oprah: "There are certainly many more paths to God other than Christianity."
Page 1, 2 truth ftw 36 992
(9) 02/20/12
9:17 AM 02/20/12
3:52 PM
Gay Marriage Approval = DOOM
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 truth ftw 122 1,644
(20) 02/14/12
8:46 PM 02/16/12
1:55 AM
Listen to Jesus Christ & Stop Having Kids Already truth ftw 2 284
(1) 02/13/12
5:27 AM 02/13/12
2:20 PM
Wikipedia New World Order (conspiracy theory) truth ftw 4 506 N/A 02/12/12
6:26 PM 02/12/12
7:25 PM

Advanced Search - Replies - User ID "7254491"
  Thread   Poster Replies Views Rating Posted Updated
Ellen DeGeneres Exposed Anonymous Coward 249 9,357
(38) 10/30/12
2:02 AM 11/15/12
1:27 PM
Reply #34478093 by Anonymous Coward on 11/15/12 12:24 PM
Reply #34475337 by Anonymous Coward on 11/15/12 10:20 AM
Reply #34467687 by Anonymous Coward on 11/15/12 4:29 AM
Reply #34460866 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 7:13 PM
Reply #34460333 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 6:16 PM
Reply #34458902 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 4:14 PM
Reply #34458557 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 3:48 PM
Reply #34457975 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 3:14 PM
Reply #34457865 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 3:08 PM
Reply #34457814 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 3:05 PM
Reply #34457733 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 2:59 PM
Reply #34457328 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 2:35 PM
Reply #34457265 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 2:31 PM
Reply #34456918 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 2:13 PM
Reply #34456872 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 2:10 PM
Reply #34456823 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 2:07 PM
Reply #34456762 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 2:04 PM
Reply #34456390 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 1:43 PM
Reply #34456282 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 1:36 PM
Reply #34455800 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 1:08 PM
Reply #34454542 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 11:52 AM
Reply #34454021 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 11:21 AM
Reply #34453418 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 10:43 AM
Reply #34452480 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 9:46 AM
Reply #34449249 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 6:58 AM
Reply #34449164 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 6:52 AM
Reply #34448740 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 6:29 AM
Reply #34448690 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 6:26 AM
Reply #34448645 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 6:23 AM
Reply #34448577 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 6:20 AM
Reply #34448132 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 5:51 AM
Reply #34448086 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 5:48 AM
Reply #34447007 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 4:42 AM
Reply #34446429 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 4:07 AM
Reply #34446114 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 3:48 AM
Reply #34445711 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 2:44 AM
Reply #34445625 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 2:38 AM
Reply #34440590 by Anonymous Coward on 11/13/12 5:00 PM
Debunking the bible Anonymous Coward 43 362
(7) 11/14/12
5:36 AM 11/14/12
1:03 PM
Reply #34448548 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 6:18 AM
Reply #34447998 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 5:43 AM
Contradictions in the Bible Gespenst 13 177
(3) 08/10/12
10:38 AM 11/14/12
5:41 AM
Reply #34447174 by Anonymous Coward on 11/14/12 4:53 AM
ABBA (the pop music group of witches) Anonymous Coward 58 905
(11) 11/13/12
6:27 AM 11/13/12
3:23 PM
Reply #34439340 by Anonymous Coward on 11/13/12 3:23 PM
Reply #34438614 by Anonymous Coward on 11/13/12 2:37 PM
Reply #34438439 by Anonymous Coward on 11/13/12 2:26 PM
Reply #34438227 by Anonymous Coward on 11/13/12 2:14 PM
Reply #34438092 by Anonymous Coward on 11/13/12 2:05 PM
Reply #34437951 by Anonymous Coward on 11/13/12 1:56 PM
Reply #34437755 by Anonymous Coward on 11/13/12 1:45 PM
Reply #34436675 by Anonymous Coward on 11/13/12 12:44 PM
Reply #34434918 by Anonymous Coward on 11/13/12 11:15 AM

Welcome
Your Profile
Your Karma
Members Area
Custom Smilies
Custom Avatar
Custom Title
Site Theme
Upgrade Account
Mailbox (0 new)
Buddy List
Ignore List
Your Pins/Unpins
Personal Bans
Log Out

News
Obama vs. the Brass: Benghazi Cover-up, Agenda to Gut Military?
Astronomers find 'homeless' planet wandering through space
In financial ecosystems, big banks trample economic habitats and spread fiscal disease
Hovering moon base may be on NASA's horizon
Link between global warming and drought questioned
HERE'S HOW TOUCHSCREENS KILLED ROMNEY VOTES. WHAT THE MACHINE EXPERT CLAIMS.
Octo-Mom has police report filed against her for allegedly stealing $7K diamond ring
No more Pennsylvania Tpke toll workers?
LIPA chief operating officer Michael Hervey has resigned
The Middle Class Are Losing Their Faith In College Education
DHS Labels New York Food Carts As Possible Terrorist Access Points
Online Privacy Issue Is Also in Play in Petraeus Scandal
Citigroup: 100 layoffs at Uniondale office (Five thousand altogether)
Pennsylvania high school hockey league bans national anthem to save money on ice time
For-Profit Colleges: A “Business Model” That Blew Up
Pharmaceutical Ad for Meth
Detroit Could Go Bankrupt Before End Of Year
Vets Want A Global Monitoring System To Track Sickness In Pets Before It Jumps To Humans
Extreme weather preceded collapse of Maya civilization
Woman allegedly runs over husband for not voting
Foxconn Allegedly Replacing Human Workers With Robots
Global warming talk heats up, revisits carbon tax
Study claims humans are becoming less intelligent
$25 per gun "Anti Violence" tax approved in Chicago
Pepsi seeks lead in the cola wars with new ‘fat-blocking’ soda (Moochelle approved?)

Disclaimer / Copyright Info  -  Privacy Policy  -  Terms Of Use

Mail Webmaster with questions or comments about this site.

"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2012 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.051s (2 queries)
It is a lot easier to lie when you are the only one who knows the truth than it is to find the truth when all you know is lies.

Sorry my mistake.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watched your hate mongering movie and read your stupid comments that you chose to pick out of an antiquated out dated, not to mention edited from the original texts for the church's own needs.

Here are a couple of points- Angelina eating the forbidden fruit. OMG she ate an apple. I would hate to think how many sinners there must be on this earth if eating an apple is wrong.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away but it won't stop hateful , homophobic gay bashers turning up at your door using religion as their pissant excuse to hate you.
- the point you make about the older man with the young girl, a point that I agree with you on, however, do your research and you will find that Joseph was in his seventies and Mary was about thirteen. No wonder she was a virgin.
- and the guy kissing Elton John is K.D. Lang you idiot.
People being gay does not effect you in any way shape or form. If it is against your beliefs or against your tastes, fine, but it is their choice.
God gave mankind free will, so I guess you know better than HIM. Well good luck with it all.

Move on with your life you small minded bigot and try the love thu fellow man line instead of hating what you don't understand.
Jesus was all about going out to help the poor, the weak, the repressed maybe you should let HiM take care of this and Shut The Fuck Up.
By the way I am a straight Christian male.
 Quoting: Rudysarsof

So you're an angry, cussing homosexual who denies Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14),
and then mocks Him further by claiming to be a 'Christian.'

Ye shall know them by their fruits. (Matt. 7:16)

According to God who created all, engaging in homosexuality is abomination,
and practicing homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of God
(Lev. 18:22, 20:13, Rom. 1:27, 1 Tim. 1:10, 1 Cor. 6:9, Matt. 10:15),
nor will revilers (1 Cor. 6:10).

According to God's Word, the practice of homosexuality is evil,
as is the practice of pedophilia or bestiality...you forgot to mention
the pictures of Angelina Jolie promoting bestiality in conjunction
with her eating the forbidden fruit.

Engaging in homosexuality, like other evils, is a manifestation of demonic
oppression (Acts 10:38), overcomable only through the blood of Christ (1
John 1:9, 5:5).

The picture of elton john kissing a crossdressing lesbian illustrates the point
better than one of the tons of elton kissing various men.
Rudysarsof

User ID: 19958393
Australia
11/14/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
An just how did you come to the conclusion I am homosexual?

Sorry my mistake.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have a lot of HATE going here OP. don't think that you will find GOD waiting with open arms at the gates of heaven for you.

His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs,
they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. (Isa. 56:10)

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their
peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence (Isa. 62:6)

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,
I will also reject thee (Hosea 4:6)

Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge
(Isa. 5:13)

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather
reprove them. (Eph. 5:11)

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light,
lest his deeds should be reproved. (John 3:20)

But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light:
for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. (Eph. 5:13)

Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that
Jesus is the Son of God? (1 John 5:5)

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. (John 3:7)
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/14/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Comprehension and intellect aren't two of his strengths AC.

He can't understand or follow the simplest of Jesus' teachings and yet he loudly proclaims his faith.

He sounds like a 12 year old kid.

If he is an adult, the straight jacket brigade will be visiting soon.

Free bus ride to nutsville - All aboard!

lolsign
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

are you saying you're not one?

considering you're a liar, what can one believe out of you anyway?
Rudysarsof

User ID: 20554292
Australia
11/15/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The GOD I know preaches love, kindness and forgiveness. HE sent HIs son to pass HIS word amongst HIS children. HIS son died for OUR sins. The GOD I believe in LOVES all his children and forgives all- even hate filled people like you who choose to pick and choose text from the bible to push your EVIL agenda. If you would like to go quote for quote we can if you like-
-“You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? (Matthew 5:43-47 )

“Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets. (Matthew 7:12)

Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Love One Another Bible Verses
Romans 13:8  Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
1 John 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offences.

Sorry my mistake.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Rudysarsof

User ID: 20554292
Australia
11/15/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh ani still would like to know why you think I am a homosexual.

Sorry my mistake.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
The GOD I know preaches love, kindness and forgiveness. HE sent HIs son to pass HIS word amongst HIS children. HIS son died for OUR sins. The GOD I believe in LOVES all his children and forgives all- even hate filled people like you who choose to pick and choose text from the bible to push your EVIL agenda. If you would like to go quote for quote we can if you like-
-“You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? (Matthew 5:43-47 )

“Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets. (Matthew 7:12)

Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Love One Another Bible Verses
Romans 13:8  Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
1 John 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offences.

^^^
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is
not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist (1 John 4:3)

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness,
but is in danger of eternal damnation

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth,
that shall he also reap. (Gal. 6:7)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

considering you're a liar (1 John 2:22), what can one believe out of you anyway?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1885697
United States
11/15/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought this video was about to show ellen being rude to people (not knowing she was in camera). It obviously wasn't. Now I like her even more!
Scarbedazzles

User ID: 26103023
United States
11/15/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am neither for her or against her but I will defend her on this one thing... I am in OREGON and she came here to do her show. The hands in the air making a triangle is actually our University of Oregon symbol of "O"... it's done at all the games....that is footage of her while here.
Fool me once, shame on you.....fool me twice shame on me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought this video was about to show ellen being rude to people (not knowing she was in camera). It obviously wasn't. Now I like her even more!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1885697

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own (John 15:19)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1510490
United States
11/15/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
She's been on ten seasons and is a multimillionaire.
Y'all are just a bunch of haters.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
She's been on ten seasons and is a multimillionaire.
Y'all are just a bunch of haters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1510490

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a
needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. (Matt. 19:24)
Rudysarsof

User ID: 19987415
Australia
11/15/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

considering you're a liar (1 John 2:22), what can one believe out of you anyway?

Tell me you nameless faceless spineless bigot, please tell me where I Said that Christ is not lord????? Tell me where I lied????? Tell me why you think I am homosexual. Is it because I,unlike you, love my fellow man and woman of the world. I will let God judge them for their choices, for I don't speak for God.

"Behold, I am against the prophets,” says the Lord,
"who use their tongues and say, ‘He says.’
Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,' says the Lord,
“and... cause My people to err by their lies and by their recklessness.
Yet I did not send them or command them...."  Jeremiah 23:30-32

"An astonishing and 'horrible thing has been committed in the land:
The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests rule by their own power;
And My people love to have it so. But what will you do in the end?" Jeremiah 5:30-31

Sorry my mistake.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Rudysarsof

User ID: 19987415
Australia
11/15/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
You sir, do not speak for God. You speak your interpretation of what you want to hear. I and all others will choose to let God and only God be our judges. For spirit is all and all are spirit, as above so below.

Sorry my mistake.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me you nameless faceless spineless bigot

And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. (John 8:50)

He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his
glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him. (John 7:18)

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ
is come in the flesh is of God (1 John 4:2)

please tell me where I Said that Christ is not lord????? Tell me where I lied?????

right here in your quote below:

other than being a reviling, hate filled hypocrite preaching doctrines of devils
against God's watchman, you deny God's Word which is to deny Jesus Christ,
the Word of God made flesh (John 1:1, 14)

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? (1 John 2:22)

Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen (Isa. 47:3)

Tell me why you think I am homosexual.

considering you're a liar (1 John 2:22), what can anyone believe out of you anyway?

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather
reprove them. (Eph. 5:11)

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath
righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with
darkness? (2 Cor. 6:14)

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is
enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the
enemy of God. (James 4:4)

Is it because I,unlike you, love my fellow man and woman of the world.

if you loved your fellow man, you would tell them the truth
(John 14:6, John 8:24, Prov. 30:5-6, 1 Cor. 6:9-10)

instead, you preach the lies of your murderer father (John 8:44)

this thread is not about the help I give to the homeless, it is about exposing
(Eph. 5:11) an abominable satanic witch leading masses to damnation and
society to ruin

Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people
their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. (Isa. 58:1)

I will let God judge them for their choices, for I don't speak for God.

God, the Word, is the only judge.

Considering you deny God's Word, you speak as your own living god. (Mark 3:29)

If you were any kind of follower of Jesus Christ, you would help God's
watchman reprove evil, instead of spewing lies, blasphemy, and
defending antichrists like degeneres

"Behold, I am against the prophets,” says the Lord,
"who use their tongues and say, ‘He says.’
Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,' says the Lord,
“and... cause My people to err by their lies and by their recklessness.
Yet I did not send them or command them...."  Jeremiah 23:30-32

"An astonishing and 'horrible thing has been committed in the land:
The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests rule by their own power;
And My people love to have it so. But what will you do in the end?" Jeremiah 5:30-31

Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say,
nor whereof they affirm. (1 Tim. 1:7)

why is not surprising that a lying antichrist would have the nerve to quote God's Word after calling it:
an antiquated out dated, not to mention edited from the original texts for the church's own needs.
YOUCITY
User ID: 18850702
United States
11/15/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

It seems like most of the talk show hosts are. I'm starting to think that the "friendly banter" between David Letterman & Oprah Winnfery is more like two witches battling each other. Letterman seems to hate Oprah & like I've said a million times , letterman is totally transparent because almost all of his jokes are about sex & murder or torture of some kind. It sounds crazy I know but start paying attention to how many times Letterman makes some kind of inuindos about murder , violence are sex.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

It seems like most of the talk show hosts are. I'm starting to think that the "friendly banter" between David Letterman & Oprah Winnfery is more like two witches battling each other. Letterman seems to hate Oprah & like I've said a million times , letterman is totally transparent because almost all of his jokes are about sex & murder or torture of some kind. It sounds crazy I know but start paying attention to how many times Letterman makes some kind of inuindos about murder , violence are sex.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: YOUCITY 18850702

most anybody in any field of considerable worldly success necessarily
must be with 'them' (Rev. 2:9) according to God (Matt.: 4:8-9, 1 John 2:16)

Piers Morgan Illuminati - [link to www.youtube.com]

Conan O'Brien illuminati - [link to www.youtube.com]

certainly letterman is with 'them' and deserves his own video,
thanks for the link, your thread looks excellent, will check it out
Rudysarsof

User ID: 19983887
Australia
11/15/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
You fool. You only hear what you want to hear and then make up the rest to suit your cause. As I said- the bible is not in it's original text. It has been rewritten again, and again and again. [link to dangerousintersection.org] .

Sorry my mistake.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it

GLP