Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 449,432
Pageviews Today: 755,644Threads Today: 306Posts Today: 4,846
09:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25628182
United States
11/01/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
So we can buy more psychedelic mushrooms?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26780899
United States
11/01/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
O.k., something really weird just happened, and it may have revealed one of the goals of this engineered storm.

My internet went out around almost four hours ago. I called the ISP and was on hold for over an hour and fifteen minutes. At this point, the internet had been down for over three hours. No biggie, right? The internet goes out sometimes, whatever.

But, when the ISP person finally answered the phone, the guy said "Check it now," and, sure enough, it came right up, even though I'd checked it just a couple of minutes earlier, and it was still down.

The tech said that they were being flooded with calls. The weird thing was that, as soon as the tech came on the line with the customer, the internet would start working again, the same as it had with me, with customer after customer. supposedly without the tech doing anything to fix it.

That seems like an odd coincidence, to say the least. Why would the internet "fix itself," time and time again (the tech says it's been going on since early this afternoon) just as the tech finally got through and was ready to help?

I think they're experimenting with taking large masses of people off the internet soon, and checking out the reaction.
At first, I heard how long the hold times were going to be (20 to 40 minutes - right!) I was just not letting it bother me, and decided to get other things done, rather than calling to get it fixed. Then, I thought, if this is some shenanigans, I need to call and see what the excuse is. No skin off my nose to put the cell on speakerphone and wait for them to answer.

I couldn't tell if the guy was sincere or what, but he said they were going to look into it. I just thought I'd let you all know, since there are some serious seekers here who want to know what's up. Besides, you might have some ideas about what the deal is with the situation I've described. At any rate, you might want to tie up any loose ends as far as taking care of internet business goes, just in case.

ahhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044117
United States
11/01/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.foxnews.com]

'Gov. Chris Christie said that in areas without electricity, voting would again be "old school."

"You walk up, get a paper ballot, fill it out and hand it back in," he said.

With paper ballots to be counted, the governor said some races might be more suspenseful.'

Suspenseful? The gov said a "mouthful" right there.

Deploying the military to serve as polling places? Paper ballots that won't be tampered with in an atmosphere of destruction and chaos? Hello?
Who wrote this screenplay? He should be beaten with an Oscar.
Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

'Gov. Chris Christie said that in areas without electricity, voting would again be "old school."

With paper ballots to be counted, the governor said some races might be more suspenseful.'

Deploying the military to serve as polling places? Paper ballots that won't be tampered with in an atmosphere of destruction and chaos? Hello?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044117

LOL!!!

That was indeed a mouthful. Suspenseful!!! And who will guarantee that those ballots wont be tampered with in an atmosphere of unrest, chaos, hunger and war zone like?

We are in uncharted territory at this point. And did they prepare all this in advance for this paper voting system with all the necessary personnel and equipments to take care of things or are they just going to do get that all setup in a week from now, you know, just exactly how they got skeletal services up to restore confidence in some people. Add to this the harsh weather conditions projected for Tuesday? We just have a cocktail of chaos.

Military at polling places? Is that some kind of slow mo martial law, or something?

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 09:42 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL!!!

That was indeed a mouthful. Suspenseful!!! And who will guarantee that those ballots wont be tampered with in an atmosphere of unrest, chaos, hunger and war zone like?

We are in uncharted territory at this point. And did they prepare in advance for this paper voting system with all the necessary personnel and equipments to take of things or are they just going to do get that all setup in a week from now, you know, just exactly how they got skeletal services up to restore confidence in some people. Add to this the harsh weather conditions projected for Tuesday? We just have a cocktail of chaos.

Military at polling places? Is that some kind of slow mo martial law, or something?

Its just crazy. I once said that by next week, even the sheeple will realise the world isnt normal.
 Quoting: Ohwell

When they announce that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be in charge of counting those paper ballots, they might realize it. Or not.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
When they announce that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be in charge of counting those paper ballots, they might realize it. Or not.

Weren't the military training for a form of zombie apocalypse at some point? Is this the live drill? Especially with this election cocktail of chaos?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Weren't the military training for a form of zombie apocalypse at some point? Is this the live drill? Especially with this election cocktail of chaos?

I'm not sure of anything anymore.

I did find out something very interesting about the UN election monitors. I know it's kinda off topic, but check it out.

[link to freedom43tv.com]

“My office met with two delegation representatives last week to discuss Iowa’s election process, and it was explained to them that they are not permitted at the polls,” Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz said in a statement. “Iowa law is very specific about who is permitted at polling places, and there is no exception for members of this group.”

This is not a new problem for OSCE observers, Rymer said.

“It’s a pretty simple answer: The U.S., as a participating state and founding member of the OSCE, has made certain commitments to allow international observers,” he said. “Our observers aren’t there to interfere.”

Now I know where the authority to allow UN monitors come from, along with the fact that these observers have been doing this in the US for years. And we are a founding member of OSCE in the first place. Helping to create an agency that would eventually monitor us. Ain't that some shit. I'll be interested to check into the US involvement in this now.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not sure of anything anymore.

I did find out something very interesting about the UN election monitors. I know it's kinda off topic, but check it out.

[link to freedom43tv.com]

“My office met with two delegation representatives last week to discuss Iowa’s election process, and it was explained to them that they are not permitted at the polls,” Iowa Secretary of State Matt Schultz said in a statement. “Iowa law is very specific about who is permitted at polling places, and there is no exception for members of this group.”

This is not a new problem for OSCE observers, Rymer said.

“It’s a pretty simple answer: The U.S., as a participating state and founding member of the OSCE, has made certain commitments to allow international observers,” he said. “Our observers aren’t there to interfere.”

Now I know where the authority to allow UN monitors come from, along with the fact that these observers have been doing this in the US for years. And we are a founding member of OSCE in the first place. Helping to create an agency that would eventually monitor us. Ain't that some shit. I'll be interested to check into the US involvement in this now.

Just weird stuff all over the place. I said this week and the next will be in the Guinness Books of Records as we are about to witness never before seen events in our lifetimes.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
O.k., something really weird just happened, and it may have revealed one of the goals of this engineered storm.

My internet went out around almost four hours ago. I called the ISP and was on hold for over an hour and fifteen minutes. At this point, the internet had been down for over three hours. No biggie, right? The internet goes out sometimes, whatever.

But, when the ISP person finally answered the phone, the guy said "Check it now," and, sure enough, it came right up, even though I'd checked it just a couple of minutes earlier, and it was still down.

The tech said that they were being flooded with calls. The weird thing was that, as soon as the tech came on the line with the customer, the internet would start working again, the same as it had with me, with customer after customer. supposedly without the tech doing anything to fix it.

That seems like an odd coincidence, to say the least. Why would the internet "fix itself," time and time again (the tech says it's been going on since early this afternoon) just as the tech finally got through and was ready to help?

I think they're experimenting with taking large masses of people off the internet soon, and checking out the reaction.
At first, I heard how long the hold times were going to be (20 to 40 minutes - right!) I was just not letting it bother me, and decided to get other things done, rather than calling to get it fixed. Then, I thought, if this is some shenanigans, I need to call and see what the excuse is. No skin off my nose to put the cell on speakerphone and wait for them to answer.

I couldn't tell if the guy was sincere or what, but he said they were going to look into it. I just thought I'd let you all know, since there are some serious seekers here who want to know what's up. Besides, you might have some ideas about what the deal is with the situation I've described. At any rate, you might want to tie up any loose ends as far as taking care of internet business goes, just in case.

ahhh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26780899

Thanks for the heads-up on this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25839887
United States
11/01/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep the dots coming.

I dont know what they used to steer this hurricane but common sense points to the fact that it is created and stirred.....and more is coming.

SBX Platform.....max. speed......approx. 10mph

Speed of Hurricane Sandy......approx. 10mph

Perhaps also something overhead in space as well providing some influence.....satellite, shuttle, etc

Apparently also there are approx. 14 HAARP sites located all around the world.

HAARP also went online around the same time as the planes starting spraying things......in the 1990's.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep the dots coming.

I dont know what they used to steer this hurricane but common sense points to the fact that it is created and stirred.....and more is coming.

SBX Platform.....max. speed......approx. 10mph

Speed of Hurricane Sandy......approx. 10mph

Perhaps also something overhead in space as well providing some influence.....satellite, shuttle, etc

Apparently also there are approx. 14 HAARP sites located all around the world.

HAARP also went online around the same time as the planes starting spraying things......in the 1990's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25839887

WOW, Thanks for this. I have since suspect that this thing is being driven from space as well. Remember NASA launched some rockets....about 4 then, I think this year?

This thing is just getting started and they will only crank it up some more. Obama will be the charismatic leader in all this.

I also hear slow drifting snow is coming in the next 48 to 72 hours. We just have to wait and see.

Those that are hoping for elections this year do not realise that the election cant and wont be decided. They are simply gonna create deteriorating conditions that will make survival very difficult and people will slowly give up on the idea of waiting for the result of the election altogether and since Obama is already in power, he will remain in power all through this period of unrest and uncertainty.

First of all, we are seeing the roots of the "New Normal" or the "New World Order" if you like.

Now hear this.......Kissinger, at the beginning of Obama's Presidency, said that Obama might require not 1, Not even 2, But 3 terms to achieve the NWO.

Did you hear? 3 whooping terms to achieve the NWO. So forget this election already.

He is already chosen and you can see the anointing from Bloomberg and Chris Christy who is even a republican and got all lovy lovey with Obama. The election is just a charade that they didn't tell you it is. But now that some people have been deluded and won over to the Romney side, they cant just give the election to Romney. So the election result wont be decided.

There are far wider and reaching implications of declaring an actual winner in this election to Americans and indeed the world. Obama cant be allowed to loose the election, even though some Americans might not want him in power. TPTB have invested too much into him for him to fizzle out like that. He is known by the world, unlike Romney and is the best person to push the agenda of the PTB into the future. So what will happen is that people will be pre-occupied with survival and just not worry about who is president anymore as conditions deteriorate from weather changes to terrorist attacks and to war. The country is gonna be in lockdown mode slowly.

If anyone wants to know the reason I say all these, please see this thread.

Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!

Cheers.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 11:34 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21342306
United States
11/02/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy but I have a hard time taking someone serious who believes that the government can control the weather....
Point-blank

User ID: 1228643
11/02/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great
minds (the illuminati) discuss ideas; average
minds (the government) discuss events; small
minds (ignorant sheep) discuss people.
Libra
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/02/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy but I have a hard time taking someone serious who believes that the government can control the weather....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21342306

Its ok to disagree. I have tried as much as I can to show you by explaining, with the timing and the seemingly knife edge accuracy and arrogance displayed in handling the storm as if they knew what the storm intends to do, to show you that it is just too good to be true.

If you don't agree, its ok.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26726197
United States
11/02/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe Romney is here in West Chester OH...he will be unless he canceled.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21436982
United States
11/02/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, OP - you know what a loser is? It's someone who has to censor opposing opinions. Like you did. You are just like the powers you pretend to abhor. You are no different. Welcome to the world.
candycrappingunicorn

User ID: 22108095
United States
11/02/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Been reading your posts OhWell, great stuff. I live in Ohio USA, one of the "battleground" (wink wink) states.. Well guess what, all votes here are guaranteed not to be counted for at least 10 days after the election... "voting count nightmare looms" ... You know what that means, that's what's gonna happen!

[link to www.newsmax.com]
"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." - John Wayne

I miss John Wayne's America. He must be rolling over in his grave.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25839887
United States
11/02/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
SBX Platform

[link to presscore.ca]

Note: At times, the link becomes unavailable.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/02/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
SBX Platform

[link to presscore.ca]

Note: At times, the link becomes unavailable.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25839887

Nice update. Many still think this is unfathomable.

And if they used it last week, they can use it next week to make the election results undetermined. This is why I fear that by next week, the US will be dealing with deteriorating conditions, shortages and survival that the last thing that will be on their minds is the result of an election. By the end of that week, you could potentially be dealing with a False Flag that even exasperates the situation. Obama will simply assume the role of fuhrer as he supposedly tries to fix the problems of the world as it spirals into the abyss.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/02/2012 09:24 AM
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/02/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Been reading your posts OhWell, great stuff. I live in Ohio USA, one of the "battleground" (wink wink) states.. Well guess what, all votes here are guaranteed not to be counted for at least 10 days after the election... "voting count nightmare looms" ... You know what that means, that's what's gonna happen!

[link to www.newsmax.com]
 Quoting: candycrappingunicorn

Thanks for the heads up. It is interesting though watching all these events play out into the agenda of establishing a NWO.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/02/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
You will not get an election result this year. A winner can never be declared. Obama will however remain in power. Romney's win will be a public conjecture that no one will be able to do nothing about as they struggle with day to day survival in deteriorating and worsening weather conditions which will impact supply chains. After a while, they will give up on the idea of who is president altogether. Why? Well, on the backs of worsening weather conditions, they plan on staging a False Flag to exasperate the situation. The country will simply be under Martial Law, War will be declared and Obama's permanent reign as president will then be endorsed or accepted worldwide as he appears as the one trying to fix the world's problems and he will spend 1, 2, 3 ......7, 8 years until he is able to bring back stability back into the world. There will be health issues in the middle of chaos and crisis. look around what the Sandy storm has done in a week. This will be their modus operandi. You will have to fall into the Obama care conditions in order to live. They will use this and other means to create equilibrium around the world.

Science fiction? I guess we will see.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/02/2012 09:53 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26846261
United States
11/02/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
2 minJoe Bastardi‏@BigJoeBastardi

Not playing overkill or hype games. Its the pattern we are in that favors eastern trough amplification, europe, far east getting it too!

5 minJoe Bastardi‏@BigJoeBastardi

Euro on the warpath.. again developing positive NAO should block storm escape, send it north. Phase 2 MJO also! [link to twitter.com]
 Quoting: Luisport

The problem is that there is already fuel and vulnerability with this Sandy stuff.

Any little spark now, could ignite it and turn into fire.

The problem with this also is that the system is so fragile now that the thought or even the perception by the public of another Sandy like storm, even if minimal or hyped, could lead to widespread panic and pandemonium.

That is when Martial Law will be required.

Lo and Behold Rome fell without firing a single shot.

And even if this is a normal storm coming up, they're going to hype it beyond belief.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alright, Romney and Obama areboth Stopping at Denver Today. Obama is likely to be back in Denver on Saturday.

What's so special with Denver again?

They've built a bunker there, underneath a swastika shaped airport/runways. The airport is full of evil looking murals, full of dead children and gas-masked men. Nothing that belongs in a normal airport! There's a giant blue horse out front which people call "Bluecifer," he's so evil looking. There are lots of masonic references, and the whole place is just chock-full of illuminuttie goodies. You'll have a time checking it out.

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26859609
Portugal
11/02/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Joe Bastardi‏@BigJoeBastardi

Weatherbell worry is noreaster with no dune protection causes havoc on coast again. ECMWF not messing around.. gale to storm force winds
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alright, Romney and Obama areboth Stopping at Denver Today. Obama is likely to be back in Denver on Saturday.

What's so special with Denver again?

High ground and the new capital location for Amero. Lots of bunkers and Cheyenne Mountain,the mother of all bunkers. Denver the mile high city hmmmm...
 Quoting: Black Diamond 6838274

Nice. CNN said nothing else about Romney living Denver after the visit.

Apart from the bunker. Does the place have any special connections with previous presidential elections?

Do you know the whereabouts of Donald Trump? I guess he normally resides at NY. But now that the place is flooded, do you know his current location?

Apparently he's busy trying to distract from the possible upcoming unpleasantness: Thread: Donald Trump is ranting on Obama via Twitter

dance
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/02/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently he's busy trying to distract from the possible upcoming unpleasantness: Thread: Donald Trump is ranting on Obama via Twitter

dance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26846261

How cool of him to continue ranting. Distracting people from the shit about to fall on them all the while no one knows his current location. Wasn't he supposed to release something on Obama? Not that I ever paid attention to it but when is that release coming.

The other thing that just occurred to me was that while some people were busy following him on twitter waiting for the Nov 1 release, there was a storm brewing with Sandy. O Shit!

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/02/2012 03:05 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
You'd think that declaring a state of emergency well before the storm arrives would mean that things would be in place to be mobilized right after the storm ends. For anyone to still be out of gas in NJ/NY is ridiculous. This country can airlift the fuck out of anything. We can rebuild a foreign country that we've destroyed quicker than they can get meaningful relief to people on our own soil. Think about it. It's NY/NJ we're talking about. Only states away, helicopters and other modes of transport could have already flown in humanitarian supplies and gasoline for generators. Hundreds of ready to act engineers and contractors and rescue workers. You know that we have the capability to flood that area with relief. Why are they still waiting?
I thought that we had FEMA and everyone on "standby"? This is "being prepared"?

But that's not in the script, apparently. Those in charge want us to watch the misery and outrage on TV. They don't want us to see the professional, swift, and efficient rescue and restoration of two of our States.

Because those in charge DO NOT CARE about us "rabble." Fortunately, God cares about all of us, and will do what is perfect for all those who call upon His name. All have free will, so He does not impose Himself. It was our choice to come here, to this dream of separation from Him, and so He can only assist us in this terrible nightmare when we request His help!

smile_kiss
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Highly possible game, one of many that could be played, of course the storm was steered by not by haarp which hasn't enough power to do that. Plasma beams however, do.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

We've been talking about this on Facebook, too. I have a whole bunch of links over there of Hurricane Sandy related HAARP activity, chemtrails, noises, etc. Also, the Haarp status is picking up increased activity in the NE and the west coast - they are anticipating earthquake activity around LA in time for the elections and TWC is predicting a big nor'easter just in time for the elections in NYC as well.

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18966583

If I didn't thank you for this already, thank you! This is a very interesting site.

banana2
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/02/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Highly possible game, one of many that could be played, of course the storm was steered by not by haarp which hasn't enough power to do that. Plasma beams however, do.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

We've been talking about this on Facebook, too. I have a whole bunch of links over there of Hurricane Sandy related HAARP activity, chemtrails, noises, etc. Also, the Haarp status is picking up increased activity in the NE and the west coast - they are anticipating earthquake activity around LA in time for the elections and TWC is predicting a big nor'easter just in time for the elections in NYC as well.

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18966583

If I didn't thank you for this already, thank you! This is a very interesting site.

banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26846261

Thanks....Enjoy! It was a pleasure putting all the information out there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26282447
United States
11/02/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
tptb seem to be wrapping up their destructo plans.
when is obaba due to be in denver btw? IF this is sfan all hell will break loose right after they get settled in.

GLP