Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,876 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 408,992
Pageviews Today: 703,429Threads Today: 333Posts Today: 4,816
08:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.

Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/02/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
tptb seem to be wrapping up their destructo plans.
when is obaba due to be in denver btw? IF this is sfan all hell will break loose right after they get settled in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26282447

He's in Denver on Saturday. The weather is taking a nose dive Sun Mon Tue. Subzero temperatures and 30 m/ph winds
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26846261
United States
11/02/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
Highly possible game, one of many that could be played, of course the storm was steered by not by haarp which hasn't enough power to do that. Plasma beams however, do.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

We've been talking about this on Facebook, too. I have a whole bunch of links over there of Hurricane Sandy related HAARP activity, chemtrails, noises, etc. Also, the Haarp status is picking up increased activity in the NE and the west coast - they are anticipating earthquake activity around LA in time for the elections and TWC is predicting a big nor'easter just in time for the elections in NYC as well.

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18966583

Keep the dots coming.

I dont know what they used to steer this hurricane but common sense points to the fact that it is created and stirred.....and more is coming.
 Quoting: Ohwell

You would not believe what the illuminutties that are doing this are capable of. This is highly advanced technology that did not originate here. Creating and steering a storm like this is probably not a big deal for them.

alien03KD
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.foxnews.com]

'Gov. Chris Christie said that in areas without electricity, voting would again be "old school."

"You walk up, get a paper ballot, fill it out and hand it back in," he said.

With paper ballots to be counted, the governor said some races might be more suspenseful.'

Suspenseful? The gov said a "mouthful" right there.

Deploying the military to serve as polling places? Paper ballots that won't be tampered with in an atmosphere of destruction and chaos? Hello?
Who wrote this screenplay? He should be beaten with an Oscar.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044117

Nicely put!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26859609
Portugal
11/02/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 minzerohedge‏@zerohedge

CHRISTIE EXPECTS NEW JERSEY TRANSIT SYSTEM AT 100% BY NOV. 5. What year?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
O.k., something really weird just happened, and it may have revealed one of the goals of this engineered storm.

My internet went out around almost four hours ago. I called the ISP and was on hold for over an hour and fifteen minutes. At this point, the internet had been down for over three hours. No biggie, right? The internet goes out sometimes, whatever.

But, when the ISP person finally answered the phone, the guy said "Check it now," and, sure enough, it came right up, even though I'd checked it just a couple of minutes earlier, and it was still down.

The tech said that they were being flooded with calls. The weird thing was that, as soon as the tech came on the line with the customer, the internet would start working again, the same as it had with me, with customer after customer. supposedly without the tech doing anything to fix it.

That seems like an odd coincidence, to say the least. Why would the internet "fix itself," time and time again (the tech says it's been going on since early this afternoon) just as the tech finally got through and was ready to help?

I think they're experimenting with taking large masses of people off the internet soon, and checking out the reaction.
At first, I heard how long the hold times were going to be (20 to 40 minutes - right!) I was just not letting it bother me, and decided to get other things done, rather than calling to get it fixed. Then, I thought, if this is some shenanigans, I need to call and see what the excuse is. No skin off my nose to put the cell on speakerphone and wait for them to answer.

I couldn't tell if the guy was sincere or what, but he said they were going to look into it. I just thought I'd let you all know, since there are some serious seekers here who want to know what's up. Besides, you might have some ideas about what the deal is with the situation I've described. At any rate, you might want to tie up any loose ends as far as taking care of internet business goes, just in case.

ahhh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26780899

Thanks for the heads-up on this.

You are totally welcome. There are a couple of things I wanted to add, the first one in case there are any techies out that that would understand ISP-ese:

1. The guy said that the "card" he was looking at to see what the problem was said that it was something having to do with "authentication."

2. My ISP is fairly large. The tech said they were in a lot of different states. So this is not some podunk company having problems with their cans and string.

waaaht
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/02/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 minzerohedge‏@zerohedge

CHRISTIE EXPECTS NEW JERSEY TRANSIT SYSTEM AT 100% BY NOV. 5. What year?
 Quoting: Luisport

LOL!!!

Is he charlie in the chocolate factory?
candycrappingunicorn

User ID: 701098
United States
11/02/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

You would not believe what the illuminutties that are doing this are capable of. This is highly advanced technology that did not originate here. Creating and steering a storm like this is probably not a big deal for them.

alien03KD

I believe at least some of the weather-manipulating technology could have originated with Nikola Tesla. All his papers and research mysteriously vanished upon his death as the Feds seized his shit, and he was prevented from doing certain experiments while he was alive (i.e. demonstrating "free" energy etc). Other things about him - that he was 6'2" yet only weighed 140 lbs, only slept two hours a night, was celibate and never married, makes some think he was part alien. Who knows, but a lot of uncredited shit came from him.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." - John Wayne

I miss John Wayne's America. He must be rolling over in his grave.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Keep the dots coming.

I dont know what they used to steer this hurricane but common sense points to the fact that it is created and stirred.....and more is coming.

SBX Platform.....max. speed......approx. 10mph

Speed of Hurricane Sandy......approx. 10mph

Perhaps also something overhead in space as well providing some influence.....satellite, shuttle, etc

Apparently also there are approx. 14 HAARP sites located all around the world.

HAARP also went online around the same time as the planes starting spraying things......in the 1990's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25839887

WOW, Thanks for this. I have since suspect that this thing is being driven from space as well. Remember NASA launched some rockets....about 4 then, I think this year?

This thing is just getting started and they will only crank it up some more. Obama will be the charismatic leader in all this.

I also hear slow drifting snow is coming in the next 48 to 72 hours. We just have to wait and see.

Those that are hoping for elections this year do not realise that the election cant and wont be decided. They are simply gonna create deteriorating conditions that will make survival very difficult and people will slowly give up on the idea of waiting for the result of the election altogether and since Obama is already in power, he will remain in power all through this period of unrest and uncertainty.

First of all, we are seeing the roots of the "New Normal" or the "New World Order" if you like.

Now hear this.......Kissinger, at the beginning of Obama's Presidency, said that Obama might require not 1, Not even 2, But 3 terms to achieve the NWO.

Did you hear? 3 whooping terms to achieve the NWO. So forget this election already.

He is already chosen and you can see the anointing from Bloomberg and Chris Christy who is even a republican and got all lovy lovey with Obama. The election is just a charade that they didn't tell you it is. But now that some people have been deluded and won over to the Romney side, they cant just give the election to Romney. So the election result wont be decided.

There are far wider and reaching implications of declaring an actual winner in this election to Americans and indeed the world. Obama cant be allowed to loose the election, even though some Americans might not want him in power. TPTB have invested too much into him for him to fizzle out like that. He is known by the world, unlike Romney and is the best person to push the agenda of the PTB into the future. So what will happen is that people will be pre-occupied with survival and just not worry about who is president anymore as conditions deteriorate from weather changes to terrorist attacks and to war. The country is gonna be in lockdown mode slowly.

If anyone wants to know the reason I say all these, please see this thread.

Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!

Cheers.

This is way bigger, and goes back MUCH farther than anyone can imagine. Check this out:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26859609
Portugal
11/02/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The latest models show a range of scenarios spanning from prolonged storm conditions in the mid-Atlantic to little effect anywhere.

* The European (EURO) model - which best handled Sandy - shows a strong low developing off the Georgia coast election night (November 6), moving north to near the Delmarva coast by Wednesday night, stalling for about 12 hours, before weakening and moving northeast to near Cape Cod by Thursday night. This is a very bad scenario for the Maryland and Delaware beaches up through southern New England as it would result in a prolonged period of onshore flow and coastal flooding. The EURO also pulls down enough cold air for some wet snow in elevated areas west and northwest of Washington D.C.

* The GFS model develops a low off the South Carolina coast election night bring some rain to mid-Atlantic coastal areas, but - rather than turning up the coast - pulls out to sea. This simulation would raise seas and probably cause minor coastal flooding and beach erosion, but would not be a big deal. Note: only a few of the 20 GFS ensemble members (the same model run with tweaks to the initial conditions) simulate stormy conditions along the East Coast

GFS ensemble members for Wednesday morning next week. Only a few simulate stormy conditions along the East Coast. (WeatherBell.com) * The Canadian model develops a low fairly far off the Mid-Atlantic coast election night, far enough offshore that there is no precipitation for coastal or inland areas. It doesn’t really get its act together until its east of Maine Wednesday night and would probably produce few impacts outside that state.

[link to www.washingtonpost.com]
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/02/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The latest models show a range of scenarios spanning from prolonged storm conditions in the mid-Atlantic to little effect anywhere.

* The European (EURO) model - which best handled Sandy - shows a strong low developing off the Georgia coast election night (November 6), moving north to near the Delmarva coast by Wednesday night, stalling for about 12 hours, before weakening and moving northeast to near Cape Cod by Thursday night. This is a very bad scenario for the Maryland and Delaware beaches up through southern New England as it would result in a prolonged period of onshore flow and coastal flooding. The EURO also pulls down enough cold air for some wet snow in elevated areas west and northwest of Washington D.C.

* The GFS model develops a low off the South Carolina coast election night bring some rain to mid-Atlantic coastal areas, but - rather than turning up the coast - pulls out to sea. This simulation would raise seas and probably cause minor coastal flooding and beach erosion, but would not be a big deal. Note: only a few of the 20 GFS ensemble members (the same model run with tweaks to the initial conditions) simulate stormy conditions along the East Coast

GFS ensemble members for Wednesday morning next week. Only a few simulate stormy conditions along the East Coast. (WeatherBell.com) * The Canadian model develops a low fairly far off the Mid-Atlantic coast election night, far enough offshore that there is no precipitation for coastal or inland areas. It doesn’t really get its act together until its east of Maine Wednesday night and would probably produce few impacts outside that state.

Richard Quest of CNN just asked one of the reporters that what time does he think they will be able to call this election?

The first Reporter said 9:30 pm tuesday night.

He asked the second reporter if he was willing to take a bet on this time. The second reporter said no, but that they will be able to see the winner but cant call the election. But by wednesday they should know.

With all the pent up anger, exacerbated with this harsh weather conditions of Sandy and incoming snow, we are yet to see the implications, some not able to exercise their votes etc., isnt this a cocktail of disaster whoever is called a winner in this election? Wont the other party supporters go crazy. Now that the military are already on the streets, what do you suppose this will turn into?

Are these MSM people mocking birds or what? In these conditions do they still expect the elections to be free and fair, supposing it is real in the first instance? Why was he also asking for the time to call the election? Do they have a trick up their sleeves?
candycrappingunicorn

User ID: 701098
United States
11/02/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Richard Quest of CNN just asked one of the reporters that what time does he think they will be able to call this election?

The first Reporter said 9:30 pm tuesday night.

He asked the second reporter if he was willing to take a bet on this time. The second reporter said no, but that they will be able to see the winner but cant call the election. But by wednesday they should know.

With all the pent up anger, exacerbated with this harsh weather conditions of Sandy and incoming snow, we are yet to see the implications, some not able to exercise their votes etc., isnt this a cocktail of disaster whoever is called a winner in this election? Wont the other party supporters go crazy. Now that the military are already on the streets, what do you suppose this will turn into?

Are these MSM people mocking birds or what? In these conditions do they still expect the elections to be free and fair, supposing it is real in the first instance? Why was he also asking for the time to call the election? Do they have a trick up their sleeves?

Don't you see, this is the same setup you mentioned earlier when Onumbnuts started talking about the storm before it got here. It's that subtle conditioning of the people for what to expect, getting them to think about the possibilities.

Everybody I've mentioned this to - there being no election, or at least a "stealing" of the election ala George Bush, thinks I'm looney tunes. So I don't say much. This is the only place ppl get it (well at least some) :)
"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." - John Wayne

I miss John Wayne's America. He must be rolling over in his grave.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/02/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't you see, this is the same setup you mentioned earlier when Onumbnuts started talking about the storm before it got here. It's that subtle conditioning of the people for what to expect, getting them to think about the possibilities.

Everybody I've mentioned this to - there being no election, or at least a "stealing" of the election ala George Bush, thinks I'm looney tunes. So I don't say much. This is the only place ppl get it (well at least some) :)
 Quoting: candycrappingunicorn

Yeah I know, its just surreal watching what I said play out in real time. i also made this thread..

Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/02/2012 04:53 PM
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/02/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF!!! CNN Again just said that wherever you are watching the election from, keep your KETTLES and ELECTRICITY on to watch the election results. Kettles and Electricity? What does this imply please? I think I'm going bunkers.

I think I can say at this point in time that a Blizzard is coming and you will not get an election result.

Run for the hills.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/02/2012 06:01 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1430199
United States
11/02/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't see why there should be a problem if we don't get election results right away. I mean not too long ago our country was using paper ballots and it would take weeks to tabulate the results. Hell, just mailing a letter would take a week or more to get. American's are just going to have to learn to be patient. It certainly shouldn't mean we get a permanent dictator just because we don't get the results immediately.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently he's busy trying to distract from the possible upcoming unpleasantness: Thread: Donald Trump is ranting on Obama via Twitter

dance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26846261

How cool of him to continue ranting. Distracting people from the shit about to fall on them all the while no one knows his current location. Wasn't he supposed to release something on Obama? Not that I ever paid attention to it but when is that release coming.

The other thing that just occurred to me was that while some people were busy following him on twitter waiting for the Nov 1 release, there was a storm brewing with Sandy. O Shit!

Right! It's all about smoke and mirrors.

I can't remember exactly what the Donald released, it was so miniscule... We all know Obama's from Kenya, he is using someone else's Social Security number, he has been involved in a lot of criminal activity in his life (as has Michelle - she had to give up her law license), he's used several different aliases, and he lied to the Illinois Bar Association.

The illuminutties obviously have him on board for a specific reason - he's the antiChrist! But, as I always say, it must be pretty slim pickins if this was the best they could do.

lmao
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy but I have a hard time taking someone serious who believes that the government can control the weather....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21342306

How hard would it be? They have plenty up machinery up in the atmosphere. Have you never heard of seeding clouds? I'm sure there's a lot they can do, and we'd never know a thing about it, unless we had our own equipment up there.

KDalien03
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great
minds (the illuminati) discuss ideas; average
minds (the government) discuss events; small
minds (ignorant sheep) discuss people.
 Quoting: Point-blank

Clear minds discuss love, truth, and reality.

chorus
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its ok to disagree. I have tried as much as I can to show you by explaining, with the timing and the seemingly knife edge accuracy and arrogance displayed in handling the storm as if they knew what the storm intends to do, to show you that it is just too good to be true.

And I don't think it did nearly as much damage as they wanted it to. There were lots of good people praying to weaken it and send it out to sea. Without that, I think Sandy would have done a helluva lot more than it did!

We should take the same approach on their next go-round...and every one after that! We have the upper hand, as we are BILLIONS and they are a paltry few.

yoda
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe Romney is here in West Chester OH...he will be unless he canceled.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26726197

We should have a thread where we keep tabs on the *actual* locations of prominent illuminutties. It should get pretty dicey in the next few days/weeks!

:anger:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe Romney is here in West Chester OH...he will be unless he canceled.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26726197

Thanks for that report, btw!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
You will not get an election result this year. A winner can never be declared. Obama will however remain in power. Romney's win will be a public conjecture that no one will be able to do nothing about as they struggle with day to day survival in deteriorating and worsening weather conditions which will impact supply chains. After a while, they will give up on the idea of who is president altogether. Why? Well, on the backs of worsening weather conditions, they plan on staging a False Flag to exasperate the situation. The country will simply be under Martial Law, War will be declared and Obama's permanent reign as president will then be endorsed or accepted worldwide as he appears as the one trying to fix the world's problems and he will spend 1, 2, 3 ......7, 8 years until he is able to bring back stability back into the world. There will be health issues in the middle of chaos and crisis. look around what the Sandy storm has done in a week. This will be their modus operandi. You will have to fall into the Obama care conditions in order to live. They will use this and other means to create equilibrium around the world.

Science fiction? I guess we will see.

I believe what you're saying is what they'll try to do. But I just can't picture Obama as the one to carry it out. He's so ineffectual. They're going to have to...oh, wait, I just remembered. There's something about him being possessed by the spirit of lucifer. So maybe people would fall for an alien using Barry as a puppet. Otherwise, pffbt, not many will go for it. They will take action. That's why such a push to take away guns!

skulburn
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: candycrappingunicorn

alien03KD

I believe at least some of the weather-manipulating technology could have originated with Nikola Tesla. All his papers and research mysteriously vanished upon his death as the Feds seized his shit, and he was prevented from doing certain experiments while he was alive (i.e. demonstrating "free" energy etc). Other things about him - that he was 6'2" yet only weighed 140 lbs, only slept two hours a night, was celibate and never married, makes some think he was part alien. Who knows, but a lot of uncredited shit came from him.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I love your nick! So hilarious.

I wish I knew more about Tesla. Maybe if we make it through this year, I'll make a serious study of his life. From what I've heard, it would be more than worth it!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
In these conditions do they still expect the elections to be free and fair, supposing it is real in the first instance? Why was he also asking for the time to call the election? Do they have a trick up their sleeves?

It isn't real at all. That's why it's best to just get as close to God as possible, and let Him tell you the best way to go. He will do it!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF!!! CNN Again just said that wherever you are watching the election from, keep your KETTLES and ELECTRICITY on to watch the election results. Kettles and Electricity? What does this imply please? I think I'm going bunkers.

I think I can say at this point in time that a Blizzard is coming and you will not get an election result.

Run for the hills.

I would say they're implying that it's going to be so close, that they'll be counting the votes, as you said earlier, for quite some time.

To anyone who has been paying close attention to the last three elections, it will not be a surprise that these are rigged to the hilt, like any third world country, just with more sophisticated electronics.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/02/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Run for the hills.

I would say they're implying that it's going to be so close, that they'll be counting the votes, as you said earlier, for quite some time.

To anyone who has been paying close attention to the last three elections, it will not be a surprise that these are rigged to the hilt, like any third world country, just with more sophisticated electronics.

Kettles and Electricity are for heating and this is why the CNN reporter made this statement.

The problem with this election is that they cant declare a winner so they would have to create conditions to freeze the elections or results altogether. I think you can expect snow and winds of epic proportions by next week that will perhaps grind road networks and supply chains to a halt.

By next week, you will all be pre-occupied with attending to another issue of National Emergency that Obama will have to continue on as president trying to save lives and get the country moving. Everyone will be pre-occupied with personal day to day survival. In the middle of Obama attending to all these issues, they will stage a mega False Flag that seals him in and accepted in the face of the world as the president.

Obama is the face of the NWO. The Americans might not like him because of the economic problems but if they removed him and put in Romney, the world wont understand why Americans made this choice especially in '08 when the MSm portrayed him as the saviour of the world.

The world fell in love with Obama and they trusted that Americans made the right choice, especially at the heights of the Post Bush era of 2008. American's cant now turn around and trust Romney expecting him to fix the problem but in the end doing exactly the same thing Obamadid. Its like your girlfriend breaks your heart and then you go into another relationship shortly after.

It would be like Americans were crazy all along for electing an incompetent person into POTUS and they are even crazier now for electing Romney. Now the world would want to know how that managed to happen and they will be very critical of any information they hear from the MSM or the US. This is disastrous for the Power Structure.

The world cant also be sold another president of the US, like they did with Obama in 2008. Things have gone past the point of being bizarre. The world can however accept that Obama remains in power because they still like him and that he is attending to national emergencies. Romney supporter's consolation prize will be that they are pre-occupied with survival in deteriorating conditions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21173711
United States
11/03/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Run for the hills.

Kettles and Electricity are for heating and this is why the CNN reporter made this statement.

The problem with this election is that they cant declare a winner so they would have to create conditions to freeze the elections or results altogether. I think you can expect snow and winds of epic proportions by next week that will perhaps grind road networks and supply chains to a halt.

By next week, you will all be pre-occupied with attending to another issue of National Emergency that Obama will have to continue on as president trying to save lives and get the country moving. Everyone will be pre-occupied with personal day to day survival. In the middle of Obama attending to all these issues, they will stage a mega False Flag that seals him in and accepted in the face of the world as the president.

Obama is the face of the NWO. The Americans might not like him because of the economic problems but if they removed him and put in Romney, the world wont understand why Americans made this choice especially in '08 when the MSm portrayed him as the saviour of the world.

The world fell in love with Obama and they trusted that Americans made the right choice, especially at the heights of the Post Bush era of 2008. American's cant now turn around and trust Romney expecting him to fix the problem but in the end doing exactly the same thing Obamadid. Its like your girlfriend breaks your heart and then you go into another relationship shortly after.

It would be like Americans were crazy all along for electing an incompetent person into POTUS and they are even crazier now for electing Romney. Now the world would want to know how that managed to happen and they will be very critical of any information they hear from the MSM or the US. This is disastrous for the Power Structure.

The world cant also be sold another president of the US, like they did with Obama in 2008. Things have gone past the point of being bizarre. The world can however accept that Obama remains in power because they still like him and that he is attending to national emergencies. Romney supporter's consolation prize will be that they are pre-occupied with survival in deteriorating conditions.

Man, are you ever way off. Do you usually eat your crow with honey mustard or BBQ sauce?
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26369493
Malaysia
11/03/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep the dots coming.

SBX Platform.....max. speed......approx. 10mph

Speed of Hurricane Sandy......approx. 10mph

Perhaps also something overhead in space as well providing some influence.....satellite, shuttle, etc

Apparently also there are approx. 14 HAARP sites located all around the world.

HAARP also went online around the same time as the planes starting spraying things......in the 1990's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25839887

WOW, Thanks for this. I have since suspect that this thing is being driven from space as well. Remember NASA launched some rockets....about 4 then, I think this year?

This thing is just getting started and they will only crank it up some more. Obama will be the charismatic leader in all this.

I also hear slow drifting snow is coming in the next 48 to 72 hours. We just have to wait and see.

Those that are hoping for elections this year do not realise that the election cant and wont be decided. They are simply gonna create deteriorating conditions that will make survival very difficult and people will slowly give up on the idea of waiting for the result of the election altogether and since Obama is already in power, he will remain in power all through this period of unrest and uncertainty.

First of all, we are seeing the roots of the "New Normal" or the "New World Order" if you like.

Now hear this.......Kissinger, at the beginning of Obama's Presidency, said that Obama might require not 1, Not even 2, But 3 terms to achieve the NWO.

Did you hear? 3 whooping terms to achieve the NWO. So forget this election already.

He is already chosen and you can see the anointing from Bloomberg and Chris Christy who is even a republican and got all lovy lovey with Obama. The election is just a charade that they didn't tell you it is. But now that some people have been deluded and won over to the Romney side, they cant just give the election to Romney. So the election result wont be decided.

There are far wider and reaching implications of declaring an actual winner in this election to Americans and indeed the world. Obama cant be allowed to loose the election, even though some Americans might not want him in power. TPTB have invested too much into him for him to fizzle out like that. He is known by the world, unlike Romney and is the best person to push the agenda of the PTB into the future. So what will happen is that people will be pre-occupied with survival and just not worry about who is president anymore as conditions deteriorate from weather changes to terrorist attacks and to war. The country is gonna be in lockdown mode slowly.

If anyone wants to know the reason I say all these, please see this thread.

Cheers.

This is way bigger, and goes back MUCH farther than anyone can imagine. Check this out:

bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagNWO have already been foiled by positive ETs.
Abe Fox

User ID: 1159240
Cyprus
11/03/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man, are you ever way off. Do you usually eat your crow with honey mustard or BBQ sauce?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21173711

I expect your great bulk is tucked in (Sandy is next door) and dreaming at this time but is this all you can use to counter?

Do you like open air bbq?
Wait for it...and remember: Madness (not the common american meaning of the word) is real and it is contagious. If you remember this, you can avoid getting too much contamination
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831180
United Kingdom
11/03/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
sandy has put millions of new yorkers on their knees,in the scheme of things sandy is just the start

a solar flare is going to smash the grid in to tiny pieces
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/03/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
By Tuesday, there will be an executive order implemented as the US falls under a State of Emergency and the elections suspended.

Why/How would this happen? Well, there is a cold freeze coming in time for the elections or a false flag in the works. When this happens, you will believe weather modification is possible and wonder how they managed to order it in time for the elections. Electoral votes will take a back seat then and this guy's expertise at knowing electoral stuff will be moot. Romney is in on this too. He knows he cant be president.

The NWO is moving forward and their first agenda or main theme is GLOBAL WARMING. Get ready to be literarily frozen come Tuesday as the elections are frozen in time.

Thread: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.

Obama will continue on as President. This election cannot have a winner. They just haven't told you that because of far wider reaching global implications to the NWO plans and the world.

GLP