Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,214 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 919,973
Pageviews Today: 1,533,526Threads Today: 626Posts Today: 10,934
03:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.

Abe Fox

User ID: 1159240
Cyprus
10/30/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
I was thinking about all the possible false flags. What are the chances of another JFK thing happening? I think that if something like that would happen, it would lead to mobs/riots and eventually to civil war perhaps?

I feel like people or so brainwashed right now.. but then again they are lazy so maybe not.
 Quoting: BeauifulBookworm

The consequences of Obboy being knocked off? yeah that could do it but don't they need him, he's a good boy.
Wait for it...and remember: Madness (not the common american meaning of the word) is real and it is contagious. If you remember this, you can avoid getting too much contamination
LordBeagle72

User ID: 26624758
United Kingdom
10/30/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
Remember tomorrows is Samhain (All Hallows Eve) the illuminati's highest day of sacrifice, who's to say this radio controlled storm won't set off a few Nuke power plants that set off New Madrid and the San Andreas.

BA DA FUCKIN' BOOM!!!!

Actually said this last week in another thread, can't mind what one thou.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24507166
United States
10/30/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
after the katrina fiasco is no surprise that potus want to do his best. And he is.
Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
10/30/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember tomorrows is Samhain (All Hallows Eve) the illuminati's highest day of sacrifice, who's to say this radio controlled storm won't set off a few Nuke power plants that set off New Madrid and the San Andreas.

BA DA FUCKIN' BOOM!!!!

Quoting: LordBeagle72

...and they blame Iran for the nuke explosions or some they planted already? There is something behind this storm.
LordBeagle72

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

BA DA FUCKIN' BOOM!!!!

...and they blame Iran for the nuke explosions or some they planted already? There is something behind this storm.
 Quoting: Ohwell

Touche OP - WW3 in Middle East, US Troops tied up there with that while Martial Law implemented in US Homeland.

There ain't no party like a FEMA party!!
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

BA DA FUCKIN' BOOM!!!!

Touche OP - WW3 in Middle East, US Troops tied up there with that while Martial Law implemented in US Homeland.

There ain't no party like a FEMA party!!

What better time or opportunity do they have than now.

Remember there is already the largest US-Israel military excercise going on now in the ME up until the election day if I recall.

Remember Obama also cast his vote early? These freaks are staying on the right side of history with their moves. He knew all along there wont be elections. At least as far as I can deduce from his moves so far....

Last Edited by Ohwell on 10/30/2012 08:27 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26581434
United States
10/30/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think Obama has been acting like a weatherman/news anchor because he likes to take any opportunity to hear himself talk. He didn't say anything that people don't already know...
 Quoting: snark

Its much more than that. This is serious and they know it and planned for it. You see, the world is about to change into something unrecognisable. Perhaps you'll need your own Guinness books of records to record the events that are about to transpire on this planet which has never, ever occurred before.

I made this thread last week

Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!

because I could sense what was building up. This is an excerpt.

"What will happen however is that there is going to be an event. That event will cause a great deal of confusion as to what is truly taking place. Those who haven't been paying attention all this while will seriously be in Limbo. Obama will act as the charismatic leader in the middle of this. Last night's debate was intended to portray him in this light - a strong person that can still remain president. This will be the thought process of the unaware masses when elections are cancelled."

Europe and USA teetering on financial collapse. This storm could be the 'straw' that breaks the camel's back!

Very interesting...
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think Obama has been acting like a weatherman/news anchor because he likes to take any opportunity to hear himself talk. He didn't say anything that people don't already know...

Its much more than that. This is serious and they know it and planned for it. You see, the world is about to change into something unrecognisable. Perhaps you'll need your own Guinness books of records to record the events that are about to transpire on this planet which has never, ever occurred before.

Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!

"What will happen however is that there is going to be an event. That event will cause a great deal of confusion as to what is truly taking place. Those who haven't been paying attention all this while will seriously be in Limbo. Obama will act as the charismatic leader in the middle of this. Last night's debate was intended to portray him in this light - a strong person that can still remain president. This will be the thought process of the unaware masses when elections are cancelled."

Europe and USA teetering on financial collapse. This storm could be the 'straw' that breaks the camel's back!

Very interesting...
 Quoting: Once4All

Thanks a lot...really appreciate your viewpoint.

I however think that they are in control of this financial stuff and it is all orchestrated. They are only stalling for something. An event to let go of the system. Money has been a tool of enslavement yet the masses do not realise this.

They have brought this system to the brink of a collapse when it isnt threatened and could still serve them for another millenia.

Why have they done this? What is coming in the immediate future that threatens this system that they now either want to

a. Do a controlled demolition of it

b. Create a new system on the backs of this one through chaos and confusion.

The collapse of the system, no matter how initially painful it could potentially be, can only be liberating in the end. But they dont want this and will create conditions that will amke them hold unto power.
MARTIAL_LAW

User ID: 1707881
United States
10/30/2012 08:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
head2bunker
abhie

User ID: 26633555
India
10/30/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting, OP.
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
LordBeagle72

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep eyes on LA-The Angels

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

1st Angel was Satin - Felix wotshisname RED BULL

America is the modern day Babylon

Edit * LA 2nd biggest City in USofA

Last Edited by LordBeagle72 on 10/30/2012 08:59 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26581434
United States
10/30/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very interesting...
 Quoting: Once4All

Thanks a lot...really appreciate your viewpoint.

I however think that they are in control of this financial stuff and it is all orchestrated. They are only stalling for something. An event to let go of the system. Money has been a tool of enslavement yet the masses do not realise this.

They have brought this system to the brink of a collapse when it isnt threatened and could still serve them for another millenia.

Why have they done this? What is coming in the immediate future that threatens this system that they now either want to

a. Do a controlled demolition of it

b. Create a new system on the backs of this one through chaos and confusion.

The collapse of the system, no matter how initially painful it could potentially be, can only be liberating in the end. But they dont want this and will create conditions that will amke them hold unto power.

Right, i believe it is both a and b. But the collapse will not be good for the common person. I believe it will usher in the anti-Christ.

I believe we are in the 'distress' of nations.

[With that said, i need to go to the dump with a load of trash.]

hf
WeAreOne

User ID: 26632892
United Kingdom
10/30/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
11/11 is getting close. I wonder scratching
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
11/11 is getting close. I wonder scratching
 Quoting: WeAreOne

I think this storm is the beginning of SHTF.

Michio Kaku said yesterday that this is the storm you tell your grandchildren about.

I said in a thread I made last week that there will be no elections. Seems we are being primed with that idea now.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Shit has just hit the fan. Most are oblivious to this. They have kicked off their agenda.

I will advise that people get their Guinness Books of Records to record the absurd and never, ever seen events about to transpire on this planet from here on.

Even Michio Kaku warns that this is the storm you tell your grandkids about. He knows the domino effects about to come but what people will remember at the end of it all is the storm that started the chain of events.

Thread: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.

Obama's announcement of the storm doesn't compute. Those announcements are usually done by local agencies and MSM. Not by the Presdent.

The President assuming this responsibility now, and not in previous storms seems to allude to the fact that he knows in advance the impact of the storm on life and property. And if this storm, as we have seen, claimed lives....just like previous other storms he didnt deem fit to announce in the past, is he saying that these lives lost are more important than previous ones lost?

His actions could only be explained that he's either passing on a message to some group or taking on the role that will make him the charismatic leader in the middle of SHTF, so people get used to seeing him look presidential and in charge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26282447
United States
10/30/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live in Houston. We've had some really bad storms including Rita which was a CAT 5 and headed right for Houston..... NEVER had any president before this one go on national TV EVER before a hurricane.

For Rita - we had the local mayor, local FEMA coordinator, local - local - local. Not even the governor of Texas.

Same for Katrina....

Something is definately UP PEOPLE !
 Quoting: Beeleever
i find it fishy as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26394091
United States
10/30/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
and National Guards are already mobilized!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 247684

About time our tax dollars get a return on investment that doesn't involve killing a bunch of fake terrorists overseas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10957384

This was the first opportunity to do a live exercise with combined forces after the recent drills. FEMA's frankenstein of law enforcement, first responders and military cooperation on a massive scale. I hope we get a report on their performance.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
and National Guards are already mobilized!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 247684

About time our tax dollars get a return on investment that doesn't involve killing a bunch of fake terrorists overseas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10957384

This was the first opportunity to do a live exercise with combined forces after the recent drills. FEMA's frankenstein of law enforcement, first responders and military cooperation on a massive scale. I hope we get a report on their performance.
 Quoting: Hopeless

I would say this is the real thing. The S has just HTF. Like a frog in a boiling pot of water, most will never know till its too late.
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
10/30/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live in Houston. We've had some really bad storms including Rita which was a CAT 5 and headed right for Houston..... NEVER had any president before this one go on national TV EVER before a hurricane.

For Rita - we had the local mayor, local FEMA coordinator, local - local - local. Not even the governor of Texas.

Same for Katrina....

Something is definately UP PEOPLE !
 Quoting: Beeleever

Might have a little to do with this storm effecting 60 million compared to Houston's 2.1 million?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1421730
United States
10/30/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Farmers use hail cannons to control the weather on a small scale - such as to turn hail into rain. If you think there isn't technology to control or steer the weather, think again.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Farmers use hail cannons to control the weather on a small scale - such as to turn hail into rain. If you think there isn't technology to control or steer the weather, think again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1421730

Thanks for this. Most people think it is conspiracy theory talk. LOL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15242038
United States
10/30/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
why is it, that in a lot of "doomsday" movies, the US president happens to be Black?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1421730
United States
10/30/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was thinking about all the possible false flags. What are the chances of another JFK thing happening? I think that if something like that would happen, it would lead to mobs/riots and eventually to civil war perhaps?

I feel like people or so brainwashed right now.. but then again they are lazy so maybe not.
 Quoting: BeauifulBookworm

You are not far off. Why didnt they cover DC in all the reporting for instance? What were they doing in DC that we arent allowed to see? This hurricane was serious but did it require the president to hype it? Does he know something about this storm we dont?

Now that is a great point!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21468381
Canada
10/30/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Update:

Its looking like this could be the case with the destruction, power outages and the aftermath of the NYSE closure.

Read more: Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!

Don't forget that Obama Said the other day "....The elctions will 'take care of themselves'" at a news conference when someone asked about postponing if the storm is to bad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23348553
Brazil
10/30/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
In his/Obama close at the 3rd debate he spoke of "tribulation". Odd
 Quoting: anonimalle

Wow, that IS interesting, Anonimalle! I didn't catch that - do you happen to remember the context in which he used it? Not the sort of word that one would casually bring up in a closing statement.

I'd say that anyone who is keeping tabs on ANYONE considered "Elite", ESPECIALLY Obama, should be paying close attention to their whereabouts and movements. This storm WOULD make a great cover for anyone who wanted to "disappear"
 Quoting: Eggcellent

You know, I said last week that there would be an event that will cause a great deal of confusion as to what is truly taking place and that the event will build up into a situation where elections will not hold. Well, that event hasnt even happened yet and people are already confused as to what is unfolding.. This is just a cover for all of them to disappear into their underground bunkers. You wont be needing to ask where anyone is after this storm.

How could the president come out and warn of an upcoming storm he doesnt know full details of yet? How was he sure he would not be ridiculed when this storm turns out to be nothing? Unless of course he knows it would be something. Then you ask how he could know what mother nature would do well in advance? Perhaps they created and are steering this storm.

In a war, this is one of the first things you would do. To knock out your enemy's communication or disable them in some shape or form.

Do you really tink Obama and Mittney are in a war??

They even exchanged colours of ties in the debates.

It is all theater!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21468381
Canada
10/30/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Highly possible game, one of many that could be played, of course the storm was steered by not by haarp which hasn't enough power to do that. Plasma beams however, do.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

If you knew they knew or planned an extinction level event and intend to hide inside their bunkers to ride this storm, I cant see a better scenario for them to go underground than what we are seeing playing out on the MSM.

Anyone paying attention to what is going on between Iran and Isreal right now? all that was needed was America to be "distracted" to give Isreal the green light to pick the fight. IMO that is the place to keep an eye on while this 'superstorm' takes place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24756250
United Kingdom
10/30/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The warnings, in the past, have usually come from the local agencies and MSM. This time however, it is different. It came from the president. Why?

If ever there was a time to display concern and leadership it's now - just before the election!
How he reacts at this stage could make or break his chances.
I see Romney has been countering with a PR display of helping to pack emergency supplies lolsign
It's hardly rocket science. There isn't a conspiracy behind EVERYTHING.
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 13043121
United States
10/30/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weather control is a reality. They started testing way back in 60's and you know it's gotten pretty good by now, but surely they will not tell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 203360

Definitely but they call it CT talk. How else would you explain Obama putting his reputation on the line to forewarn of a storm he has no way of knowing its behaviour or trajectory.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is "CT Talk"?
 Quoting: Eggcellent

No problem. Its Conspiracy Theory Talk

Thanks! hf bump
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
why is it, that in a lot of "doomsday" movies, the US president happens to be Black?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15242038

Truth is stranger than fiction they say. LOL.

The SHIT has just HTF. Like a frog in a boiling pot of water, peopkle will realise later they have just pressed the kill switch.

Michio Kaku said yesterday that this is the storm that you tell your grandkids of.

Yes the storm has been serious but there have been other storms in past that we could also tell the grandkids of.

Unless of course he knows something is coming after this storm or it will develop into something else but the only thing the people will be able to remember, as events will soon be happening so fast, is the beginning of it all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24756250
United Kingdom
10/30/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget that Obama Said the other day "....The elctions will 'take care of themselves'" at a news conference when someone asked about postponing if the storm is to bad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21468381

And this is suspicious how?
It would be very bad PR for him to look as if he was more concerned with saving his presidential skin than with the safety of his people. In fact it would be electoral suicide.

GLP