Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,483 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 277,270
Pageviews Today: 452,612Threads Today: 146Posts Today: 2,592
06:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.

Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
10/30/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
think about the movie 2012 and the black president in the movie, as well as the movie the day after tomarrow. this is planned through and through.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2538819

You are right!

Like a frog in boiling water, people will realise when the heat reaches a certain degree. Its a slow build up and as such many think its isnt happening.

By tomorrow when the NYSE opens, some more will awaken.
 Quoting: Ohwell

What do you think will happen when the stock exchange opens?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26646100

I anticipate a panic sell off. I dont deal too much with markets though put I can presume human behaviour. Apple CEO Scot Forstall just got sacked in the middle of this storm. Apple is one of the most successful companies listed on the SE. What do you think will happen?

I can however say that by next week, even the sheeple will see the world is not normal.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
think about the movie 2012 and the black president in the movie, as well as the movie the day after tomarrow. this is planned through and through.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2538819

You are right!

Like a frog in boiling water, people will realise when the heat reaches a certain degree. Its a slow build up and as such many think its isnt happening.

By tomorrow when the NYSE opens, some more will awaken.

What do you think will happen when the stock exchange opens?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26646100

I anticipate a panic sell off. I dont deal too much with markets though put I can presume human behaviour. Apple CEO Scot Forstall just got sacked in the middle of this storm. Apple is one of the most successful companies listed on the SE. What do you think will happen?

I can however say that by next week, even the sheeple will see the world is not normal.

What do you think will happen with broken infrastructure, uncertainty of elections, uncertainty as to how long the healing process will be? Your guess is as good as mine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26646100
Canada
10/30/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now that I think about it... with the NYSE down for two days, much fudging of numbers, etc. could be going on. New code could be inserted to change calculations on when to buy and sell. If there is panic in the market tomorrow, I bet it was pre-planned.
Harmonix

User ID: 26577096
Canada
10/30/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK OP so what about the aliens?

(insert Ancient Aliens guy here)

But seriously, you're the third person in the last few days claiming November is when shit gets real. The other 2 said there would even be some sort of 'attack' on Nov 1st...

Can you be more specific as to what you believe will happen from now till Dec 21 or the Time Wave Zero thing?

dance
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK OP so what about the aliens?

(insert Ancient Aliens guy here)

But seriously, you're the third person in the last few days claiming November is when shit gets real. The other 2 said there would even be some sort of 'attack' on Nov 1st...

Can you be more specific as to what you believe will happen from now till Dec 21 or the Time Wave Zero thing?

dance
 Quoting: Harmonix

The Aliens? I'll have to kill you if I tell you, deal?

Time-wave zero? I dont follow and I know nothing of. I only try and follow my intuition connecting all my experiences together.

I have covered a number of things in my previous threads. Here is an excerpt from one I made a week ago:

"What will happen however is that there is going to be an event. That event will cause a great deal of confusion as to what is truly taking place. Those who haven't been paying attention all this while will seriously be in Limbo. Obama will act as the charismatic leader in the middle of this. Last night's debate was intended to portray him in this light - a strong person that can still remain president. This will be the thought process of the unaware masses when elections are cancelled."

Does this look familiar with what is now playing out right in front of our very eyes?

You can read more here: Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!

You will probably be able to connect the dots yourself if you read some of these posts.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 10/30/2012 04:13 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26637427
United States
10/30/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
CNN is currently saying they dont know where Romney is going to be next and has cancelled all future campaign appearances. Hmmm!

I made arguments earlier that this storm is generated or created and is being steered. And it is the perfect cover for the elites to go underground along with the mass evacuations ordered. See my post to this effect below ...

What makes this even more interesting is the President's forewarning. He started this hype and one could argue that if he could be the postman for this hurricane he could as well have been the postman for other hurricanes that occurred in the past.

After all there is no way to possibly estimate the trajectory, behaviour, damage and destruction of life a storm like this and others like it in the past could leave in its path. And if lesser hurricanes of the past have claimed lives and property like the current one did, then I believe no life is more important than the other and each hurricane should have been given the same treatment and response. Did we get this same treatment and response with previous storms, especially the president coming forward to break the ice?

I am saying in essence that the President should have been the one announcing every other hurricane that has occurred in the past, like he did with Sandy, and since that hasn't been the case, then this announcement should be deemed fishy by people. It is contradictory and the people should be looking into this.

The warnings, in the past, have usually come from the local agencies and MSM. This time however, it is different. It came from the president. Why?

I'm certain they ordered this hurricane otherwise why would the president put his reputation on the line and warn about the seriousness of a storm when it hasnt hit yet and could possibly not tell how mother nature would behave or what damage and destruction this would leave in its path? I mean, Irene turned out not to be an issue. Would the president still be credible if he had made an issue out of it then?

Not only is Obama's reputation on the line now, the mainstream media's reputation for being a pied piper is also on the line for trumpeting Obama's announcement. If this storm turns out to be a non issue, they are seriously out of business and cannot trumpet any other president's speech. I am however certain this wont be the case. They will come out the strong ones at the backside of this. So either this storm is gonna be serious or what is coming after it is gonna blow your minds. I personally think the storm is trigger, an excuse, a build up to a series of cascading events.

Another thing that just popped to my mind now is that if this storm is not as serious as hyped, and is an excuse to get these freaks underground, then we are about to witness a cascade of events that wont stop and people wont be able to keep track of. The storm will be forgotten quickly as other events overshadow it.

Back to the storm, for all we know, nature could fizzle out this whole thing but with Obama's warning last night, he seems to know what nature intends to do. Add to this the fact that this warning from him, if it turned out to be nothing, could affect his credibility and ruin his chances of winning the election just few days away from D day, then you will realise that he knows whats coming. You could also argue that elections will be the least of our worries by next week and the president knows this as well. Other events will develop faster than we can catch up with.

I believe Sandy was ordered and is the perfect cover for a number of things.

1. Dry Run or Flash Crash for NYSE before the real thing actually starts

2. The right cover for getting the major players to go underground or out of dodge without alerting the public especially under mandatory evacuation orders because the S is HTF very shortly after.

3. A diversion from other bigger moves they are making. Why wasn't there coverage of the impact of the storm on Washington DC for instance? They showed other places but DC during the coverage.

However, the false flag is what actually brings the house of cards down....it is what starts the war they want not the hurricane. Watch out for this very, very soon.

Something tells me things will pick up speed from here on and by next week, even the sheeple will see the world is not normal.

Romney's itinerary is now unknown, according to CNN. Once he leaves his present campaign location, they are reporting they dont know his next stop. He's likely not to leave his current location and that is when that is where his bunker is.

Out of all the elite puppets, I think he is the main person in the spotlight now and when/if he goes missing, remains in a permanent location or no longer reported on, then this should be an indication that SHTF soon. I believe or hoping the MSM make this error.

Obama will be travelling around so don't worry too much about him.

Just thought I should put this out there.

This is an EXTREMELY important thread, and just what I was looking for, to figure out the illuminuttie game plan. Thank you, Ohwell - this is a public service!!

thumbs
Special-K
User ID: 4209135
United States
10/30/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK you will probably say I'm way off base here but here goes.

The Jesuits (the real evil puppetmasters of the world who control even the vatican ) have prepositioned nukes in many cities around the world. Probably even prepositioned dirty bombs and biological weapons as well.

So when the time is right and public is off guard and thinking the boogieman is Iran or Syria or whomever, the Jesuits can detonate one of these nukes and blame it on another country.

I've heard chatter out there in cybyerspace that there is a plan to take out Phoenix or a port city in Texas or Detroit or maybe even san Diego CA.

Lot's of chatter but it could very well be a city or a port we just haven't heard about.

Knowing the mind of the "illuminated ones" Phoenix AZ would be very symbolic....its burning in nuclear fire will cause a phoenix to rise up from amoung it's ashes and it will truely be a new world order (based on the iron WAR MACHINE that the US will unleash on the Middle east who will be blamed for it)

Even NY or Atlantic City NJ....what better cover for disgruntled Iranians or other muslim boogiemen to slip in and put in a nuke or a biological bomb for that matter.

Fact is...the real boogiemen (the Jesuits) never will be blamed......they want america to declare war on the muslim world so they can weaken us down for our final takeover by the Russians and Chinese.

!!!!!!!!!
Food for thought.......look up the nuking of Hiroshima. Ask yourself why Pedro Arupe and 5 other jesuits were sitting practically on top of ground zero and were hardly hurt at all and were first on the scene to help any survivors. (Note: Pedro Arupe was rewarded for his Japanese "charity" by becoming the Jesuit General).....

Often the "caregiver" of someone who'se death is mysterious ends up being the poisoner.

The Jesuits pretend to be just another care-giving religious institution, but they poison all countries with there machinations and brutality. They take an oath to kill anyone their General deems a heritic or fit to die regardless of nationality or rank. Jesuits who take this 4th vow cannot be a patriot of any country and are traitors to all.

Beware the Black Robed Jesuit.....or anyone who fanatically suports Rome.
oscanator
User ID: 24421278
United States
10/30/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
CNN is currently saying they dont know where Romney is going to be next and has cancelled all future campaign appearances. Hmmm!

I made arguments earlier that this storm is generated or created and is being steered. And it is the perfect cover for the elites to go underground along with the mass evacuations ordered. See my post to this effect below ...

What makes this even more interesting is the President's forewarning. He started this hype and one could argue that if he could be the postman for this hurricane he could as well have been the postman for other hurricanes that occurred in the past.

After all there is no way to possibly estimate the trajectory, behaviour, damage and destruction of life a storm like this and others like it in the past could leave in its path. And if lesser hurricanes of the past have claimed lives and property like the current one did, then I believe no life is more important than the other and each hurricane should have been given the same treatment and response. Did we get this same treatment and response with previous storms, especially the president coming forward to break the ice?

I am saying in essence that the President should have been the one announcing every other hurricane that has occurred in the past, like he did with Sandy, and since that hasn't been the case, then this announcement should be deemed fishy by people. It is contradictory and the people should be looking into this.

The warnings, in the past, have usually come from the local agencies and MSM. This time however, it is different. It came from the president. Why? Is this one of the many situations we are about to see him act presidential in the days to come? Is his address of Sandy to pass on a message to a group? You can rule out the fact that his hype was about saving lives.

I'm certain they ordered this hurricane otherwise why would the president put his reputation on the line and warn about the seriousness of a storm when it hasnt hit yet and could possibly not tell how mother nature would behave or what damage and destruction this would leave in its path? I mean, Irene turned out not to be an issue. Would the president still be credible if he had made an issue out of it then?

Not only is Obama's reputation on the line now, the mainstream media's reputation for being a pied piper is also on the line for trumpeting Obama's announcement. If this storm turns out to be a non issue, they are seriously out of business and cannot trumpet any other president's speech. I am however certain this wont be the case. They will come out the strong ones at the backside of this. So either this storm is gonna be serious or what is coming after it is gonna blow your minds. I personally think the storm is trigger, an excuse, a build up to a series of cascading events we are about to witness. Get your Guinness Book of Records out to record the absurdities and never before seen events about to transpire on the surface of this planet.

Another thing that just popped to my mind now is that if this storm is not as serious as hyped, and is an excuse to get these freaks underground, then we are about to witness a cascade of events that wont stop and people wont be able to keep track of. The storm will be forgotten quickly as other events overshadow it.

Back to the storm, for all we know, nature could fizzle out this whole thing but with Obama's warning last night, he seems to know what nature intends to do. How could this be? How could he know lives will be lost? Add to this the fact that this warning from him, if it turned out to be nothing, could affect his credibility and ruin his chances of winning the election just few days away from D day (not that the elections are real anyway), then you will realise that he knows whats coming. You could also argue that elections will be the least of our worries by next week and the president knows this as well. Other events will develop faster than we can catch up with.

2. The right cover for getting the major players to go underground or out of dodge without alerting the public especially under mandatory evacuation orders because the S is HTF very shortly after.

3. A diversion from other bigger moves they are making. Why wasn't there coverage of the impact of the storm on Washington DC for instance? They showed other places but DC during the coverage.

However, the false flag is what actually brings the house of cards down....it is what starts the war they want not the hurricane. Watch out for this very, very soon.

Something tells me things will pick up speed from here on and by next week, even the sheeple will see the world is not normal.

Romney's itinerary is now unknown, according to CNN. Once he leaves his present campaign location, they are reporting they dont know his next stop. He's likely not to leave his current location and if that is the case, then that is where his bunker is.

Out of all the elite puppets, I think he is the main person in the spotlight now and when/if he goes missing, remains in a permanent location (when he is supposed to be travelling around) or no longer reported on, then this should be an indication that SHTF soon. I believe or hoping the MSM make this error.

Obama will be travelling around so don't worry too much about him.

I just heard on radio that all planes from east coast were all parked at Denver airport. Interesting?
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK you will probably say I'm way off base here but here goes.

The Jesuits (the real evil puppetmasters of the world who control even the vatican ) have prepositioned nukes in many cities around the world. Probably even prepositioned dirty bombs and biological weapons as well.

So when the time is right and public is off guard and thinking the boogieman is Iran or Syria or whomever, the Jesuits can detonate one of these nukes and blame it on another country.

I've heard chatter out there in cybyerspace that there is a plan to take out Phoenix or a port city in Texas or Detroit or maybe even san Diego CA.

Lot's of chatter but it could very well be a city or a port we just haven't heard about.

Knowing the mind of the "illuminated ones" Phoenix AZ would be very symbolic....its burning in nuclear fire will cause a phoenix to rise up from amoung it's ashes and it will truely be a new world order (based on the iron WAR MACHINE that the US will unleash on the Middle east who will be blamed for it)

Even NY or Atlantic City NJ....what better cover for disgruntled Iranians or other muslim boogiemen to slip in and put in a nuke or a biological bomb for that matter.

Fact is...the real boogiemen (the Jesuits) never will be blamed......they want america to declare war on the muslim world so they can weaken us down for our final takeover by the Russians and Chinese.

!!!!!!!!!
Food for thought.......look up the nuking of Hiroshima. Ask yourself why Pedro Arupe and 5 other jesuits were sitting practically on top of ground zero and were hardly hurt at all and were first on the scene to help any survivors. (Note: Pedro Arupe was rewarded for his Japanese "charity" by becoming the Jesuit General).....

Often the "caregiver" of someone who'se death is mysterious ends up being the poisoner.

The Jesuits pretend to be just another care-giving religious institution, but they poison all countries with there machinations and brutality. They take an oath to kill anyone their General deems a heritic or fit to die regardless of nationality or rank. Jesuits who take this 4th vow cannot be a patriot of any country and are traitors to all.

Beware the Black Robed Jesuit.....or anyone who fanatically suports Rome.
 Quoting: Special-K 4209135

You are not. Sounds familiar and we could see this scenaio play out soon.

I have always known that the FF is what brings the system down. The storm might be needed to cause the conditions that will weaken the infrastructure. When I say infrastructure, I mean the perception of the public about reality. Their misguided behaviour and panic is what these people need. Its enough to create the perception that the world is no longer stable or normal.

Sandy has done this. It has physically weakened the infrastructure and created the perception that there is a problem. All that is needed now is the kill shot in the form of the FF that will kickstart their war. And yes, they never take the blame for anything. The FF is what collapses the system....even the financial system. If the system goes down without the FF they will be accused of negligence. they dont want this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Update:

Romney and Obama cancels future campaign appearances.

After the disaster it would look bad for either side to be campaigning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2505838

shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26282447
United States
10/30/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just heard on radio that all planes from east coast were all parked at Denver airport. Interesting?
 Quoting: oscanator 24421278

Very interesting......Thanks.

Keep the updates coming. It helps in painting a picture of what moves they are making.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 10/30/2012 05:29 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama. did not look very presidential during his broadcast 'warning'. He almost looked bored. There was no sense of urgency in body language or tone. His speech was noticeably stilted, choppy, and repetitive (more so than usual).
 Quoting: craftybiatchytwo

Being the antiChrist is wearing very thin, apparently.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Update:

Romney and Obama cancels future campaign appearances.

After the disaster it would look bad for either side to be campaigning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2505838

Ofcourse that is the story they want people to believe. They want people in the thought process they have created for them. Did you read my post above?

Perhaps you want to consider an excerpt from an earlier thread I made that there will likely not be elections and Obama will remain president because of an event. This was made a week before this storm.

"What will happen however is that there is going to be an event. That event will cause a great deal of confusion as to what is truly taking place. Those who haven't been paying attention all this while will seriously be in Limbo. Obama will act as the charismatic leader in the middle of this. Last night's debate was intended to portray him in this light - a strong person that can still remain president. This will be the thought process of the unaware masses when elections are cancelled."

Its looking like this could be the case with the destruction, power outages and the aftermath of the NYSE closure.

Read more: Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!

The event? Thread: "SUDDEN DEATH" - rULE 113: The "SURPRISE!" Part of the "October Surprise" is that it Will be in EARLY NOVEMBER!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Highly possible game, one of many that could be played, of course the storm was steered by not by haarp which hasn't enough power to do that. Plasma beams however, do.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Love your nick! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16697186
Australia
10/30/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeK​nowIt

User ID: 11268525
United Kingdom
10/30/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death " Einstein

The people should not be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of the people
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
CNN is currently saying they dont know where next Romney is going after his current location.

I made arguments earlier that this storm is generated or created and is being steered. And it is the perfect cover for the elites to go underground along with the mass evacuations ordered. See this...

What makes this even more interesting is the President's forewarning. I do not recall getting forewarnings from the president during Irene and other storms. The warnings usually come from the agencies and MSM. This time however, it is different.

I'm certain they ordered this hurricane otherwise why would the president put his reputation on the line and warn about the seriousness of a storm when it hasnt hit yet and could possibly not tell how mother nature would behave? I mean, Irene turned out not to be an issue. Would the president still be credible if he had made an issue out of it then?

For all we know, nature could fizzle out this whole thing but with Obama's warning last night, he seems to know what nature intends to do. Add to this the fact that this warning from him, if it turned out to be nothing, could affect his credibility and ruin his chances of winning the election just few days away from D day, then you will realise that he knows whats coming. You could also argue that elections will be the least of our worries by next week and the president knows this as well.

2. The right cover for getting the major players to go underground or out of dodge without alerting the public because the S is HTF very shortly after.

3. A diversion from other bigger moves they are making.

Romney's itinerary is now unknown, according to CNN. Once he leaves his present campaign location, they are reporting they dont know his next stop. Out of all the elite puppets, I think he is the main person in the spotlight and when/if he goes missing or no longer reported on, then this should be an indication that SHTF soon.

In his/Obama close at the 3rd debate he spoke of "tribulation". Odd
 Quoting: anonimalle

I'd rather there were trials - for all these crooks!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting. I didn't pay too much attention to the debates but just sensed it was a game as they were both supporting each other's policies.

One thing that we saw - well, other people, not me - is that the clown prince has grown bored of these games. Is the Luciferian worship wearing thin?

Tomorrow is their big "spell" day/high holy day. Let's put a real damper on it by praying to God for the cleansing of the world, according to His will. Picture the earth and the space around it filled with His loving light. That will surely spoil the little party they have planned, if enough people join us. Remember, we are billions, they are a paltry few, and most on their team are probably coerced/paid off!

angel3
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow, that IS interesting, Anonimalle! I didn't catch that - do you happen to remember the context in which he used it? Not the sort of word that one would casually bring up in a closing statement.

I'd say that anyone who is keeping tabs on ANYONE considered "Elite", ESPECIALLY Obama, should be paying close attention to their whereabouts and movements. This storm WOULD make a great cover for anyone who wanted to "disappear"
 Quoting: Eggcellent

I have heard that Harrison may bite the big one during the upcoming unpleasantness, according to a very, very old prophesy. So, with all due respect, and I do appreciate your comment very much, I don't know how much stock we can put in his movements showing us upcoming danger.

Romney, that's a different story. He's been playing the unelectable Republican to the hilt, so the illuminutties owe him big time. (Seriously, that 17% comment? Totally scripted, and he knew it was being recorded. His wife worrying about his mental health? Saying he's for Obamacare? Completely obvious throwing of the race).

Idol1
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/30/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow, that IS interesting, Anonimalle! I didn't catch that - do you happen to remember the context in which he used it? Not the sort of word that one would casually bring up in a closing statement.

I'd say that anyone who is keeping tabs on ANYONE considered "Elite", ESPECIALLY Obama, should be paying close attention to their whereabouts and movements. This storm WOULD make a great cover for anyone who wanted to "disappear"

I have heard that Harrison may bite the big one during the upcoming unpleasantness, according to a very, very old prophesy. So, with all due respect, and I do appreciate your comment very much, I don't know how much stock we can put in his movements showing us upcoming danger.

Romney, that's a different story. He's been playing the unelectable Republican to the hilt, so the illuminutties owe him big time. (Seriously, that 17% comment? Totally scripted, and he knew it was being recorded. His wife worrying about his mental health? Saying he's for Obamacare? Completely obvious throwing of the race).

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26637427

At the time of the debates, I made this post.

Here is an excerpt:

Isnt this eerily similar to what we are watching play out now?

Read more: What will happen however is that there is going to be an event. That event will cause a great deal of confusion as to what is truly taking place. Those who haven't been paying attention all this while will seriously be in Limbo. Obama will act as the charismatic leader in the middle of this. Last night's debate was intended to portray him in this light - a strong person that can still remain president. This will be the thought process of the unaware masses when elections are cancelled.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
and National Guards are already mobilized!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 247684

Very weird, and extremely notable! This really feels like practice. One of our saving graces is that the National Guard is made up of good men and women who will not go against their better nature, when push comes to shove.

cheer
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, I agree with you that under normal circumstances Obama would have to "face the music" regardless of whether or not he is re-elected.

However, I can think of little which has occurred over the past 4 or 5 years as fitting the definition of "NORMAL circumstances"! And I DO have a feeling of foreboding about the next couple of weeks leading up to the election and the couple of months FOLLOWING the election. It's almost as if events have been building up to a great big climax, but we haven't a clue as to what that "climax" will turn out to be.

Based on the hype, lying, and ridiculous stunts they were willing to pull to try and fool the American public about Sandy, it seems they think whatever it is is a pretty big deal. But don't forget what crazy types they're working with:

blair:dubya:oridin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12754433
Australia
10/30/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh well
fail
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
how can Obamma be allowed in a bunker?

hes friggin BLACK!

this slavevrace was created soely for the purposes of labor and entertainment!

is he african royalty or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20653877

Good intellectual point you make here, he should have his own bunker made of wood.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17115220

Or straw.

One of the numerous theories about where Obama actually came from (since WE obviously don't know because he sealed everything about his beginnings) is that he was "cloned" from an Egyptian Pharaoh.

And they were considered gods.

That's because the "power behind the thrones" - the ancient astronauts, such as Yahweh and Lucifer - had a lot of technical knowhow. They may still be pulling the strings behind the curtain.

alien11
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/30/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
how can Obamma be allowed in a bunker?

hes friggin BLACK!

this slavevrace was created soely for the purposes of labor and entertainment!

is he african royalty or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20653877

Most who think they will make it to the bunkers are going to be in for a shock when those doors close in front of them. Or they find out their bunker is a tomb and they werent invited to the real bunkers.
 Quoting: 284dan

Or the bunkers cave in or become tombs because of a giant earthquake or meteor strike. You do not want to be on the side of evil when the S hits the F!
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26369493
Malaysia
10/30/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The real show starts December 12 2012. Read this link: [link to www.examiner.com]

Anthony Kane, a black American relative of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (former recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize) and reported continuing contactee of representatives of an apparent extraterrestrial, hyperdimensional governance authority known as the “Council of Twelve,” has delivered a number of specific datelines and predicted developments concerning a dimensional shift which Earth and human consciousness is now undergoing in relation to the year 2012, according to information Mr. Kane received from the “Council of Twelve.”

Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies.
Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 10/30/2012 11:54 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
10/31/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about going underground but I'd bet that this is just the beginning of the collapse. They'll be throwing everything including the kitchen sink at us. It's time to wear your leather boots every day.....
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
10/31/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about going underground but I'd bet that this is just the beginning of the collapse. They'll be throwing everything including the kitchen sink at us. It's time to wear your leather boots every day.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

Yeah underground in this context is to escape to their hideouts. I don't think they will be around when the looting starts. Yes this is the beginning of SHTF.
Children of the Atom

User ID: 20257839
United States
10/31/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23011194

Yeah underground in this context is to escape to their hideouts. I don't think they will be around when the looting starts. Yes this is the beginning of SHTF.

burnit

GLP