Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,465 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 721,045
Pageviews Today: 1,539,709Threads Today: 787Posts Today: 16,367
11:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26705494
United States
10/31/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
Now that I think about it... with the NYSE down for two days, much fudging of numbers, etc. could be going on. New code could be inserted to change calculations on when to buy and sell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26646100

I don't trust them to be honest about anything anymore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26705494
United States
10/31/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
In his/Obama close at the 3rd debate he spoke of "tribulation". Odd
 Quoting: anonimalle

Wow, that IS interesting, Anonimalle! I didn't catch that - do you happen to remember the context in which he used it? Not the sort of word that one would casually bring up in a closing statement.

I'd say that anyone who is keeping tabs on ANYONE considered "Elite", ESPECIALLY Obama, should be paying close attention to their whereabouts and movements. This storm WOULD make a great cover for anyone who wanted to "disappear"
 Quoting: Eggcellent

I have heard that Harrison may bite the big one during the upcoming unpleasantness, according to a very, very old prophesy. So, with all due respect, and I do appreciate your comment very much, I don't know how much stock we can put in his movements showing us upcoming danger.

Romney, that's a different story. He's been playing the unelectable Republican to the hilt, so the illuminutties owe him big time. (Seriously, that 17% comment? Totally scripted, and he knew it was being recorded. His wife worrying about his mental health? Saying he's for Obamacare? Completely obvious throwing of the race).

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26637427

At the time of the debates, I made this post.

Here is an excerpt:

"What will happen however is that there is going to be an event. That event will cause a great deal of confusion as to what is truly taking place. Those who haven't been paying attention all this while will seriously be in Limbo. Obama will act as the charismatic leader in the middle of this. Last night's debate was intended to portray him in this light - a strong person that can still remain president. This will be the thought process of the unaware masses when elections are cancelled."

Isnt this eerily similar to what we are watching play out now?

Quoting: Ohwell

Absolutely. But you're doing a great job of getting the word out. If enough people know, it will be mighty hard to get away with their shenanigans!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11881943
United States
10/31/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
they aren't too bright if they believe they can outrun their Father, the Creator

not so illumined after all are they

nope

not even close
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21383620
United States
11/01/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, sure - they've all gone "underground". Can any of you morans here name one who has?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18066254
United States
11/01/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
What if the weather mean KNEW how strong this storm would be, and warned him to take this one seriously??
Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
What if the weather mean KNEW how strong this storm would be, and warned him to take this one seriously??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18066254

Take this one seriously? You mean for him to care that more lives and property will be lost in this storm than in previous storms?

So the president can now decide circumstances for some people to live and some to die? Are you saying its permissible to have a certain degree of loss of life? Are you saying the president has to be judge and jury for who lives and who dies?

Yes, he cant help everyone and cant have his hands in all the pies at the same time. Which is why he should have left such announcements to the local agencies, just like in previous storms.

Like I said in my OP. One life lost is bad enough and lives were lost in previous storms. And since he broke the ice on this storm, and with the caring persona he is now portraying, he should have displayed that same persona with previous storms by warning ahead of time, you know, just like he did with this storm.

Unless of course this storm happened to come in time and he is now taking advantage of it. What are the chances, this is the case?

I will argue that they created this storm for this moment, to put on a show of that charismatic leader that can see America through difficult times. This will be needed for imminent future agendas of theirs and this is why I say this isn't over. You are yet to see the worst of this.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 03:48 AM
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26369493
Malaysia
11/01/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama will make an announcement declaring that there is indeed an ET presence engaging the planet since time immemorial in the days between November 4-7 2012. abductabduct
Abe Fox

User ID: 1159240
Cyprus
11/01/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Question: If there is a state of emergency declared due to this storm, or the remnants, how would that stop the election? I guess I don't know what the constitutional basis is for not having a presidential election. Would they just say forget it and then wait again until 2016?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1614440

as if the elections are even real..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26282447

Good point!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26705494

The shitmedia will treat this election as real (whatever actually happens) ... even if the voter turnout is less than 10%, 'normality' will be their main priority.
Wait for it...and remember: Madness (not the common american meaning of the word) is real and it is contagious. If you remember this, you can avoid getting too much contamination
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26768980
Kenya
11/01/2012 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can give you a nice reason why Obama would go all out certain on a storm they created.. To give people the impression of an All knowing Obama before SHTF and he begins to take over the world.
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
11/01/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
But you can believe the S is about to HTF. The time for it has come.. and there's no escaping the inevitable.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can give you a nice reason why Obama would go all out certain on a storm they created.. To give people the impression of an All knowing Obama before SHTF and he begins to take over the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26768980

Precisely my argument and this is why I say Sandy was created, the beginning of SHTF, an excuse for the elites to dodge before all hell is let loose and that the REAL SHTF scenario is perhaps days away.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 06:00 AM
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
11/01/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

When Obama sustains a mortal head wound and comes back to life you can bet the unaware masses will now be convinced he is some kind of Diety.
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
11/01/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Precisely my argument and this is why I say Sandy was created, the beginning of SHTF, an excuse for the elites to dodge before all hell is let loose and that the REAL SHTF scenario is perhaps days away.

You are very perceptive OP like myself.. The sheeple won't know what hit them.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

When Obama sustains a mortal head wound and comes back to life you can bet the unaware masses will now be convinced he is some kind of Diety.

You are correct. A lot of people are about to have a sudden epiphany.

All these research and talk we have here, which many don't do, helps to add up and paint a picture of what is truly unfolding. How are those not paying attention going to recover from the shock when they pull the plug?
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are very perceptive OP like myself.. The sheeple won't know what hit them.

Obama will be all knowing and act as the charismatic leader in the middle of crisis they are about to unleash. People are about to have a very, very nasty awakening! More sadly is that they will have absolutely no clue of what is unfolding and will be in serious limbo.

Thanks a lot for the comments. Really appreciate to see one more person that sees in these times.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 06:12 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25681237
United States
11/01/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
One more false flag to go i.e Fire from heaven to destroy Damascus and her king. Then you will all cry PEACE AND SAFETY and sudden destruction falls upon WHO?!!
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 26706483
Belgium
11/01/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello ;D

Nice thread Ohwell, but

have you considerred

that presidents change on 4/8 years..

and there are ''some'' that are FOR LIFE..

So, why always ''the president is the bad guy''

"" its his fault whatever happens ""

OVERSTAND - PRESIDENTS ARE NOT AWARE EVEN OF 50% OF THE DEEDS/THINGS HAPPENING THAT SOME GENERALS MESS FOR 30-40 YEARS !!!! ..

AND OTHER STUFF..

So, you gotta look from even HIGHER hf

peace yo
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/01/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama will announce the ET presence on our planet by Nov 11 2012, folks! big_smile
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello ;D

Nice thread Ohwell, but

have you considerred

that presidents change on 4/8 years..

and there are ''some'' that are FOR LIFE..

So, why always ''the president is the bad guy''

"" its his fault whatever happens ""

OVERSTAND - PRESIDENTS ARE NOT AWARE EVEN OF 50% OF THE DEEDS/THINGS HAPPENING THAT SOME GENERALS MESS FOR 30-40 YEARS !!!! ..

AND OTHER STUFF..

So, you gotta look from even HIGHER hf

peace yo
 Quoting: ExTraDimensionaL777

Yeah I get your point and I also see things from that perspective. I learnt in course of my research that on a need to know basis, the president is like the 46th in position. Its hard for some to grasp this kind of stuff though, that the president is a merely a figure head. However, for the sake of these people, lets keep it simple to what they can grasp. To them, the president is the centre of attraction...the focal point if you like. So most will only observe things from that perspective.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/01/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, why r u ignorin' mah posts?? too_sad
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, why r u ignorin' mah posts?? too_sad
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Oh sorry, I am not.

I do know there is gonna be contact some time soon. I will assume that it is around this November date you mention or the widely known 21 Dec. 2012 but there is a likelihood Obama masks this in another issue they are yet to pull out of their bag of tricks.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 08:49 AM
Harp
User ID: 20209414
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any basis for fact at all on this?

I like CT as much as the next man for enjoyment factor but wow anyone can hit the keyboard and express any 'possibility' whatsoever. Actual theories are borne out of research, out-of-the-ordinary events, some basis in fact and also first-hand knowledge.

If you're only basis for reasoning is "obama didn't look startled and upset on screen!" and "a president never gives a weather warning, something is up! - well, uh.. it's a bit thin. Maybe he wanted to portray a strong, calm stance and also just exercise his desire to go on camera and advise people personally, especially so close to the election.

And well, a tropical storm.. we don't see those every year. Just because one happened to hit closer in-land than the rest doesn't make it some kind of engineered experiment, it's called nature.

I'm not trying to be the big skeptic on this one but frankly dude consider the following:

a) if the government wanted to wipe you out, they wouldn't need to distract you and play deception games with you. They simply wouldn't tell you, then they would just do it. Unless you think somehow a small band of rebels could retake the planet/country.

b) if this 'wipe out event' is known by the government but there's really nothing they can do to control it, it is in NO way a wise idea to suddenly TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH before you know it's coming as human nature always says "it may not happen". Let's cause a country to destroy itself on a remote possibility a grey told me about, that would be a rather self-fulfilling prophecy then no?
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any basis for fact at all on this?

I like CT as much as the next man for enjoyment factor but wow anyone can hit the keyboard and express any 'possibility' whatsoever. Actual theories are borne out of research, out-of-the-ordinary events, some basis in fact and also first-hand knowledge.

If you're only basis for reasoning is "obama didn't look startled and upset on screen!" and "a president never gives a weather warning, something is up! - well, uh.. it's a bit thin. Maybe he wanted to portray a strong, calm stance and also just exercise his desire to go on camera and advise people personally, especially so close to the election.

And well, a tropical storm.. we don't see those every year. Just because one happened to hit closer in-land than the rest doesn't make it some kind of engineered experiment, it's called nature.

I'm not trying to be the big skeptic on this one but frankly dude consider the following:

a) if the government wanted to wipe you out, they wouldn't need to distract you and play deception games with you. They simply wouldn't tell you, then they would just do it. Unless you think somehow a small band of rebels could retake the planet/country.

b) if this 'wipe out event' is known by the government but there's really nothing they can do to control it, it is in NO way a wise idea to suddenly TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH before you know it's coming as human nature always says "it may not happen". Let's cause a country to destroy itself on a remote possibility a grey told me about, that would be a rather self-fulfilling prophecy then no?
 Quoting: Harp 20209414

What would you define as fact and research? What would satisfy you as Solid Proof? A smoking gun? Someone else's assumptions, opinions, thoughts etc.? The knowledge of science and that which you learned in school came from someone's observations etc.

I needn't say more. You like being told what to think.
Harp
User ID: 20209414
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
What would you define as fact and research? What would satisfy you as Solid Proof? A smoking gun? Someone else's assumptions, opinions, thoughts etc.? The knowledge of science and that which you learned in school came from someone's observations etc.

Let's just make up any old theory we want then, seeing as we don't need to rely on anything at all to believe it. To even be a real CT it needs to have some ounce of backing.

Here try this one, it took me about 2 minutes to fabricate:
John D Rockefeller never actually died, he keeps getting cloned through alien technology and lives forever. He has just decided recently to project a plasma beam into the eastern seaboard of America and cause a great storm because he believes the financial outcome will be enormous, given that 3 competing oil platforms will be hit in the storm. This means he will swoop in and seize the gas market temporarily on the East coast. In line with this, Obama has no choice but to agree since he answers to the Rockefellers and makes no decisions of his own; he just goes on TV when told.

I like theories that are actually grounded with basis and serious conjecture; hence they they're called theories.

Despite popular belief, theories are NOT just an opinion.

CTs like the OP are from people who see Russians in their soup and will rattle off 15 of them every day/week.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Let's just make up any old theory we want then, seeing as we don't need to rely on anything at all to believe it. To even be a real CT it needs to have some ounce of backing.

Here try this one, it took me about 2 minutes to fabricate:
John D Rockefeller never actually died, he keeps getting cloned through alien technology and lives forever. He has just decided recently to project a plasma beam into the eastern seaboard of America and cause a great storm because he believes the financial outcome will be enormous, given that 3 competing oil platforms will be hit in the storm. This means he will swoop in and seize the gas market temporarily on the East coast. In line with this, Obama has no choice but to agree since he answers to the Rockefellers and makes no decisions of his own; he just goes on TV when told.

I like theories that are actually grounded with basis and serious conjecture; hence they they're called theories.

Despite popular belief, theories are NOT just an opinion.

CTs like the OP are from people who see Russians in their soup and will rattle off 15 of them every day/week.
 Quoting: Harp 20209414

It is very clear this thread is beyond the scope of your reasoning or feeling. Everything I discussed...you can follow your feelings and thoughts to find out. All the evidence you need is right there in front of you from present events to past ones. What more do you need?

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 10:10 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1508876
United States
11/01/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
One thing that stood out to me about this storm was Al Roker was showing the US vs the European models for the storms path. I have only ever seen a map with several similar tracks.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
One thing that stood out to me about this storm was Al Roker was showing the US vs the European models for the storms path. I have only ever seen a map with several similar tracks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1508876

LOl. Perhaps they were being fed from a central place?

For me, it is undeniable this thing was engineered.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26780899
United States
11/01/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
they aren't too bright if they believe they can outrun their Father, the Creator

not so illumined after all are they

nope

not even close
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11881943

They are insane if they think they can get ANYTHING by God! rolleyes

Matthew 5:18

King James Version (KJV)

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

What gets me is that this - the illuminutties being in high places, and their minions, like celebrities, doing their bidding - explains SO much that I've wondered about during my life. Like, why do they put out such horrid movies. Why are terrible actors chosen for lead roles? Why are hideous songs number one hits? Why are children's shows full of things they shouldn't be? Why do news stories often have nothing to do with reality whatsoever?

It's because the illuminutties want to poison our minds, so we will drop to their level, and also because they're ALWAYS trying to manipulate us for their own benefit. Too bad for them so many are smart enough to see through this!

We must pray for our nutty brethren. Please ask God to cleanse their minds and spirits, according to His will alone. We need to pull them up by their bootstraps, as they are too far gone right now to do it themselves.

grouphug
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26775194
Portugal
11/01/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
THIS!!! [link to twitter.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26780899
United States
11/01/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1508876

LOl. Perhaps they were being fed from a central place?

For me, it is undeniable this thing was engineered.

All those paths were cracking me up. And, don't forget, Al Roker is a major tool. Did you see this weird situation, where someone accidentally said his "trigger phrase," and he froze up (I don't know anything about the website shown at the end of the video, btw, I just liked the production of the video)?

GLP