Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,098,856
Pageviews Today: 1,529,632Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 7,471
12:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.

Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
One thing that stood out to me about this storm was Al Roker was showing the US vs the European models for the storms path. I have only ever seen a map with several similar tracks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1508876

LOl. Perhaps they were being fed from a central place?

For me, it is undeniable this thing was engineered.
 Quoting: Ohwell

All those paths were cracking me up. And, don't forget, Al Roker is a major tool. Did you see this weird situation, where someone accidentally said his "trigger phrase," and he froze up (I don't know anything about the website shown at the end of the video, btw, I just liked the production of the video)?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26780899

Yeah, I did. Funny as hell.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 12:31 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26780899
United States
11/01/2012 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
What if the weather mean KNEW how strong this storm would be, and warned him to take this one seriously??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18066254

Take this one seriously? You mean for him to care that more lives and property will be lost in this storm than in previous storms?

So the president can now decide circumstances for some people to live and some to die? Are you saying its permissible to have a certain degree of loss of life? Are you saying the president has to be judge and jury for who lives and who dies?

Yes, he cant help everyone and cant have his hands in all the pies at the same time. Which is why he should have left such announcements to the local agencies, just like in previous storms.

Like I said in my OP. One life lost is bad enough and lives were lost in previous storms. And since he broke the ice on this storm, and with the caring persona he is now portraying, he should have displayed that same persona with previous storms by warning ahead of time, you know, just like he did with this storm.

Unless of course this storm happened to come in time and he is now taking advantage of it. What are the chances, this is the case?

I will argue that they created this storm for this moment, to put on a show of that charismatic leader that can see America through difficult times. This will be needed for imminent future agendas of theirs and this is why I say this isn't over. You are yet to see the worst of this.

It may be that the announcement was part of the "spell" they're putting together, or which has been planned for millenia, for the possible upcoming unpleasant. Maybe it's part of the Bible prophecy.

You are absolutely right, of course. Harrison has been in office for four years, and has had plenty of opportunities to warn about storms. Why this one? And why with generals behind him?

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can give you a nice reason why Obama would go all out certain on a storm they created.. To give people the impression of an All knowing Obama before SHTF and he begins to take over the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26768980

Very logical reasoning.

Since you're from Kenya, maybe you can tell us, do people there generally believe Barry is from the US or from Kenya?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can give you a nice reason why Obama would go all out certain on a storm they created.. To give people the impression of an All knowing Obama before SHTF and he begins to take over the world.

When Obama sustains a mortal head wound and comes back to life you can bet the unaware masses will now be convinced he is some kind of Diety.

Wow, I was wondering how anyone would ever worship this person. I mean, there is a kind of fawning over him by some at this point, but definitely not in a spiritual way, in my opinion. He's too...I'm not even sure what the word is. He's always got that shiat-eating grin or a scowl on his face. He doesn't really do positive things for this country. No one would have a reason to worship him now. Quite the opposite!

ogrrr
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26775194
Portugal
11/01/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Luisport

siren2siren2siren2
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if the weather mean KNEW how strong this storm would be, and warned him to take this one seriously??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18066254

Take this one seriously? You mean for him to care that more lives and property will be lost in this storm than in previous storms?

So the president can now decide circumstances for some people to live and some to die? Are you saying its permissible to have a certain degree of loss of life? Are you saying the president has to be judge and jury for who lives and who dies?

Yes, he cant help everyone and cant have his hands in all the pies at the same time. Which is why he should have left such announcements to the local agencies, just like in previous storms.

Like I said in my OP. One life lost is bad enough and lives were lost in previous storms. And since he broke the ice on this storm, and with the caring persona he is now portraying, he should have displayed that same persona with previous storms by warning ahead of time, you know, just like he did with this storm.

Unless of course this storm happened to come in time and he is now taking advantage of it. What are the chances, this is the case?

I will argue that they created this storm for this moment, to put on a show of that charismatic leader that can see America through difficult times. This will be needed for imminent future agendas of theirs and this is why I say this isn't over. You are yet to see the worst of this.

It may be that the announcement was part of the "spell" they're putting together, or which has been planned for millenia, for the possible upcoming unpleasant. Maybe it's part of the Bible prophecy.

You are absolutely right, of course. Harrison has been in office for four years, and has had plenty of opportunities to warn about storms. Why this one? And why with generals behind him?

Idol1

I think Americans are in for a shock of their lives. A bigger storm is coming and I can almost guarantee you that there will not be elections this year. They are stirring this storm and this one was a test to see if they will come to their senses. From the appearance of things, people aren't. So, something much worse is coming their way, I am sorry to say.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Precisely my argument and this is why I say Sandy was created, the beginning of SHTF, an excuse for the elites to dodge before all hell is let loose and that the REAL SHTF scenario is perhaps days away.

I really appreciate someone from across the pond bringing us all this information!

coffee4
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

siren2siren2siren2
]

Thanks a lot for your updates.

Hi Luisport. They just announced covertly and in an ominous way on CNN now that "people do not realise that the storm is not over"
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/01/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

siren2siren2siren2
]

Hi Luisport. They just announced covertly and in an ominous way on CNN now that "people do not realise that the storm is not over"

Ryan Maue‏@RyanMaue

GFS hits repeat button on SE trough & PV wrapup -- but with a Nor'easter. Looks relatively weak at this point for next Thursday. Watching
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Precisely my argument and this is why I say Sandy was created, the beginning of SHTF, an excuse for the elites to dodge before all hell is let loose and that the REAL SHTF scenario is perhaps days away.

I really appreciate someone from across the pond bringing us all this information!

coffee4

Thanks a lot. Something much wicked than this is coming and coming fast.

They just announced covertly and in an ominous way on CNN now that "people do not realise that the Hurricane Sandy is not over"

American are losing the window of opportunity they have to be sober about this storm and reflect. A storm that they supposedly had no control over, and could not tell if another one is on its way that narrowly missed those still alive but still managed to kill some. They are still hooked on who will be their next president. A person that they don't even get to choose. Many of these people could be dead before the end of next week.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 12:52 PM
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

siren2siren2siren2
]

Ryan Maue‏@RyanMaue

GFS hits repeat button on SE trough & PV wrapup -- but with a Nor'easter. Looks relatively weak at this point for next Thursday. Watching

Like I said, I think it is being generated and stirred.

Those in control of the storm too aren't stupid. They will make it build slowly so as not to alarm all the people monitoring worldwide.

But suddenly, just like the unpredictability of nature, it will strike without warning.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/01/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

siren2siren2siren2
]

Ryan Maue‏@RyanMaue

Like I said, I think it is being generated and stirred.

Those in control of the storm too aren't stupid. They will make it build slowly so as not to alarm all the people monitoring worldwide.

But suddenly, just like the unpredictability of nature, it will strike without warning.

Many hundreds or thousands of deaths for shure!
Black Diamond
User ID: 6838274
United States
11/01/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about a recap as of 11-1-21012 It's 10 a.m. Pacific time where I'm at. We know probably no election. You referenced Sandy not over and a new storm. Also additional fatalities ? Are the elite missing ? Hillary is obviously out due to Benghazi gate. Romney has been laying low and I found that odd because he could campaign in swing states not hit by Sandy.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many hundreds or thousands of deaths for shure!

It will be devastating.....It wont be merciful. These people are about to get a whoop on their asses.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are very perceptive OP like myself.. The sheeple won't know what hit them.

We should likewise be praying for our brothers and sisters who are falling for the illuminutties' lies hook, line, and sinker. Please, dearest Father, forgive us. Please cleanse our minds, hearts, and spirits. Help us to bring peace and goodness to our relationships, and to the world. We thank You for Your many blessings, mercies, and gifts, and ask that You help us to be channels of blessings and healing, according to Your Will alone. Amen!

angel3
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about a recap as of 11-1-21012 It's 10 a.m. Pacific time where I'm at. We know probably no election. You referenced Sandy not over and a new storm. Also additional fatalities ? Are the elite missing ? Hillary is obviously out due to Benghazi gate. Romney has been laying low and I found that odd because he could campaign in swing states not hit by Sandy.
 Quoting: Black Diamond 6838274

The last I heard about Hillary was just a statement they said she made about Libya or so. She never appeared on Camera. Like I said in my OP, Romney isn't moving. He's laying low. He could campaign now, but isn't. I'd like to know why?

CNN just announced in a covert way that people do not realise the storm isn't over. They said this immediately after showing the excitement on people's faces at an Obama rally. We are yet to see the impact of this storm on the NYSE. They have stalled the reaction of people with an internet outage excuse. Could this thing blow sky high?

Gov. Christy Christee said that he hoped people would get out when told to get out and that they should get out now. I don't know if its just me but the storm is presumably over so why is he making such a statement. If chanced, check the video address he made with Obama. Sorry I cant fetch links now.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 01:30 PM
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/01/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 minAccuWeather.com‏@breakingweather

There is some indication that a more typical storm for Nov. will form along the East Coast next week. [link to www.accuweather.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello ;D

Nice thread Ohwell, but

have you considerred

that presidents change on 4/8 years..

and there are ''some'' that are FOR LIFE..

So, why always ''the president is the bad guy''

"" its his fault whatever happens ""

OVERSTAND - PRESIDENTS ARE NOT AWARE EVEN OF 50% OF THE DEEDS/THINGS HAPPENING THAT SOME GENERALS MESS FOR 30-40 YEARS !!!! ..

AND OTHER STUFF..

So, you gotta look from even HIGHER hf

peace yo
 Quoting: ExTraDimensionaL777

Can you expand on that a bit more? I understand that Obama is a pawn - there's no way he could be orchestrating the bigger picture. He didn't even write anything as "editor" of the Harvard Law Review, and wasn't even a full professor!

another do
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, why r u ignorin' mah posts?? too_sad
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Probably because most people have figured out by now that the "ETs are going to save us" line is a hoax! There may be something happening involving ETs - real, or Project Bluebeam - but it won't be a "saving" situation.

That has been a good money-maker for some people, though. Hope that's not you.

go
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any basis for fact at all on this?

I like CT as much as the next man for enjoyment factor but wow anyone can hit the keyboard and express any 'possibility' whatsoever. Actual theories are borne out of research, out-of-the-ordinary events, some basis in fact and also first-hand knowledge.

If you're only basis for reasoning is "obama didn't look startled and upset on screen!" and "a president never gives a weather warning, something is up! - well, uh.. it's a bit thin. Maybe he wanted to portray a strong, calm stance and also just exercise his desire to go on camera and advise people personally, especially so close to the election.

And well, a tropical storm.. we don't see those every year. Just because one happened to hit closer in-land than the rest doesn't make it some kind of engineered experiment, it's called nature.

I'm not trying to be the big skeptic on this one but frankly dude consider the following:

a) if the government wanted to wipe you out, they wouldn't need to distract you and play deception games with you. They simply wouldn't tell you, then they would just do it. Unless you think somehow a small band of rebels could retake the planet/country.

b) if this 'wipe out event' is known by the government but there's really nothing they can do to control it, it is in NO way a wise idea to suddenly TELL EVERYONE THE TRUTH before you know it's coming as human nature always says "it may not happen". Let's cause a country to destroy itself on a remote possibility a grey told me about, that would be a rather self-fulfilling prophecy then no?
 Quoting: Harp 20209414

Apparently, there are rules. I don't know if they're universal rules, or whatever, but these "crazies that be" cannot just up and kill all of us, as much as they'd like to. That means they know there is a God, and karma, and they must toe the line, at least in that respect. One of the rules, as I understand it, is that they must tell us, in some way, shape, or fashion, what they're going to do.

To me, it's like when a city is going to sell a property that has been abandoned. First, I believe they have to put an announcement in a public place that can reasonably expected to be seen (e. g., a newspaper) that says "This property at such-and-such an address has been abandoned. We're planning on auctioning it off to the highest bidder." There is a requirement for public notice. That may or may not be a good analogy, but it's the best I've got right now.

As far as proof, how are you going to have proof for something that's going to happen like this, except for from unusual sources? Here's mine: Thread: "SUDDEN DEATH" - rULE 113: The "SURPRISE!" Part of the "October Surprise" is that it Will be in EARLY NOVEMBER!!

damned
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
What would you define as fact and research? What would satisfy you as Solid Proof? A smoking gun? Someone else's assumptions, opinions, thoughts etc.? The knowledge of science and that which you learned in school came from someone's observations etc.

I needn't say more. You like being told what to think.

Let's just make up any old theory we want then, seeing as we don't need to rely on anything at all to believe it. To even be a real CT it needs to have some ounce of backing.

Here try this one, it took me about 2 minutes to fabricate:
blah, blah, blah, I like to see my words in print

I like theories that are actually grounded with basis and serious conjecture; hence they they're called theories.

Despite popular belief, theories are NOT just an opinion.

CTs like the OP are from people who see Russians in their soup and will rattle off 15 of them every day/week.
 Quoting: Harp 20209414

Very obvious shill
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Would you mind expanding on what you think this means? I don't really have any way to interpret this, other than there's more precipitation in one place than another.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

siren2siren2siren2
]

This is like living in a freakin' horror movie! But we have a not-so-secret weapon, one that ALWAYS works, and works totally: God!

enguard

Also, this is what I mean about listening with a DISCERNING ear to the MSM (which will be very strange, as I avoid it like the plague, usually). This is going to be a whirlwind next few days, and it will behoove us to know whats up, so we can warn others...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

coffee4

Thanks a lot. Something much wicked than this is coming and coming fast.

They just announced covertly and in an ominous way on CNN now that "people do not realise that the Hurricane Sandy is not over"

American are losing the window of opportunity they have to be sober about this storm and reflect. A storm that they supposedly had no control over, and could not tell if another one is on its way that narrowly missed those still alive but still managed to kill some. They are still hooked on who will be their next president. A person that they don't even get to choose. Many of these people could be dead before the end of next week.

You are right on target. I have relatives who I think are super smart, and they are completely oblivious, and think I'm strange for even bringing this type of thing up. At least they and others may be SOMEWHAT prepared, by being notified beforehand.

horn
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good observations. But it may be a trick to think that Hillary is out due to Benghazi-gate, which was totally of the CIA's making. As I've mentioned, the illuminutties have been planning this for an extremely long time. I wouldn't put it past them to want to MAKE people think that Hillary is laying low due to her humiliation. But homegirl's been humiliated a LOT, and didn't necessarily disappear because of it.

hillary
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

The last I heard about Hillary was just a statement they said she made about Libya or so. She never appeared on Camera. Like I said in my OP, Romney isn't moving. He's laying low. He could campaign now, but isn't. I'd like to know why?

CNN just announced in a covert way that people do not realise the storm isn't over. They said this immediately after showing the excitement on people's faces at an Obama rally. We are yet to see the impact of this storm on the NYSE. They have stalled the reaction of people with an internet outage excuse. Could this thing blow sky high?

Gov. Christy Christee said that he hoped people would get out when told to get out and that they should get out now. I don't know if its just me but the storm is presumably over so why is he making such a statement. If chanced, check the video address he made with Obama. Sorry I cant fetch links now.

I'll have to look at this. I have been avoiding the "weather" channel since they started lying through their teeth!
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heard on CNN Obama is stopping over at Denver at some point between today and Saturday? Not too sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26792412
Portugal
11/01/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Xander Rich‏@TheRealXander

@drfranvogler @JimCantore Biggest catastrophe ever to hit the Northeast. I'm waiting for people to blame Obama in 3....2.....1....
Lada D

User ID: 20712268
United States
11/01/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are the Elites still in their bunkers? Did they bring their tomato plants in with them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26282447
United States
11/01/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heard on CNN Obama is stopping over at Denver at some point between today and Saturday? Not too sure.
to the bunker??

GLP