Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 980 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 170,219
Pageviews Today: 272,179Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,642
03:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.

Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
Are the Elites still in their bunkers? Did they bring their tomato plants in with them?
 Quoting: Lada D

They'll probably be the last people on your mind when SHTF. The most you'll know about them is from threads like this. You'll probably also never see this thread again when SHTF. Its not as if when it hits, you'll still have the net.

The only chance you have to get information is now. Its a good thing though that you came here and read it. You'll remember me when it all begins. Try and take in as much as you can from this thread. It will help you in the days ahead.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 03:03 PM
Lada D

User ID: 20712268
United States
11/01/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.
Are the Elites still in their bunkers? Did they bring their tomato plants in with them?
 Quoting: Lada D

They'll probably be the last people on your minds when SHTF. The most you'll know about them is from threads like this. You'll probably also never see this thread again when SHTF. Its not as if when it hits, you'll still have the net.

The only chance you have to get information is now. Its a good thing though that you came here and read it. You'll remember me when it all begins. Try and take in as much as you can from this thread. It will help you in the days ahead.
 Quoting: Ohwell

So, you're pulling a Nancy? The "White Lie"?

Knock it off.
Black Diamond
User ID: 6838274
United States
11/01/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few things I picked up today watching tv. N.J. is a mess and the lack of gas stations that can pump gas is small ? Why doesn't every gas station in Amerika have a back up generator ? It should be provided by the oil companies,I think they can afford it. No FEMA generators on their way to all of these gas stations ??? CNBC guy said possible 100 billion dollars damage figure for Sandy. Said look out for the impact on consumer spending. New York city is an absolute mess as to getting in and out,it is a traffic nightmare. If you don't have 3 people in the car you are turned around. Millions remain without power. The other curious thing was all the flooding and standing water in many places. I thought it would have drained off by now ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26792412
Portugal
11/01/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Business Insider‏@businessinsider

A Nor'easter Winter Storm Could Hit The East Coast By Election Day by @DinaSpector [link to read.bi]
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few things I picked up today watching tv. N.J. is a mess and the lack of gas stations that can pump gas is small ? Why doesn't every gas station in Amerika have a back up generator ? It should be provided by the oil companies,I think they can afford it. No FEMA generators on their way to all of these gas stations ??? CNBC guy said possible 100 billion dollars damage figure for Sandy. Said look out for the impact on consumer spending. New York city is an absolute mess as to getting in and out,it is a traffic nightmare. If you don't have 3 people in the car you are turned around. Millions remain without power. The other curious thing was all the flooding and standing water in many places. I thought it would have drained off by now ?
 Quoting: Black Diamond 6838274

Thanks a lot for the heads up.

In essence we have long queues and shortage of gas?

The right conditions for riots, looting and struggle for survival?

No electricity equals no heating and extreme freezing?

No FEMA Generators and Generator at gas stations.

Just the perfect conditions for chaos.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

A Nor'easter Winter Storm Could Hit The East Coast By Election Day by @DinaSpector [link to read.bi]
 Quoting: Luisport

Thanks Luisport. I guess we will have to wait and see.

kudos for the heads up
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/01/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 minJoe Bastardi‏@BigJoeBastardi

Not playing overkill or hype games. Its the pattern we are in that favors eastern trough amplification, europe, far east getting it too!

5 minJoe Bastardi‏@BigJoeBastardi

Euro on the warpath.. again developing positive NAO should block storm escape, send it north. Phase 2 MJO also! [link to twitter.com]
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 minJoe Bastardi‏@BigJoeBastardi

Not playing overkill or hype games. Its the pattern we are in that favors eastern trough amplification, europe, far east getting it too!

5 minJoe Bastardi‏@BigJoeBastardi

Euro on the warpath.. again developing positive NAO should block storm escape, send it north. Phase 2 MJO also! [link to twitter.com]

The problem is that there is already fuel and vulnerability with this Sandy stuff.

Any little spark now, could ignite it and turn into fire.

The problem with this also is that the system is so fragile now that the thought or even the perception by the public of another Sandy like storm, even if minimal or hyped, could lead to widespread panic and pandemonium.

That is when Martial Law will be required.

Lo and Behold Rome fell without firing a single shot.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/01/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ryan Maue‏@RyanMaue

ECMWF temps for Thursday morning & very high QPF suggests mostly coastal heavy rain but piles of interior snow [link to twitter.com]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/01/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Brian McNoldy‏@BMcNoldy

@RyanMaue @islivingston Track verification for the 2012 Atlantic storms so far... GFS noses ahead at days 3 &4. [link to twitter.com]

3 minRyan Maue‏@RyanMaue

@BMcNoldy @islivingston Blake suggested this earlier in the season -- pleased to see it has kept up. 4-5 days, um not good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26782330
Argentina
11/01/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heard on CNN Obama is stopping over at Denver at some point between today and Saturday? Not too sure.
to the bunker??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26282447

no, to get a glimpse of the mountains
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alright, Romney and Obama areboth Stopping at Denver Today. Obama is likely to be back in Denver on Saturday.

What's so special with Denver again?
Black Diamond
User ID: 6838274
United States
11/01/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alright, Romney and Obama areboth Stopping at Denver Today. Obama is likely to be back in Denver on Saturday.

High ground and the new capital location for Amero. Lots of bunkers and Cheyenne Mountain,the mother of all bunkers. Denver the mile high city hmmmm...
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

High ground and the new capital location for Amero. Lots of bunkers and Cheyenne Mountain,the mother of all bunkers. Denver the mile high city hmmmm...

Nice. CNN said nothing else about Romney living Denver after the visit.

Apart from the bunker. Does the place have any special connections with previous presidential elections?

Do you know the whereabouts of Donald Trump? I guess he normally resides at NY. But now that the place is flooded, do you know his current location?

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 05:01 PM
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/01/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just eight days after Sandy’s historic landfall near Atlantic City flooded hundreds of miles of coastline, and left nearly 8 million people without power, the Northeast U.S. could be in for another dose of Nature’s fury by the middle of next week.

Weather models are in agreement on a significant storm shaping up early in the week, then heading northeast along the coast and into New England. Unlike Sandy, this storm won’t have a name or tropical origins, but rather, fit the typical Nor’easter mold.

Two model’s depiction of the surface winds next Wednesday afternoon. The approximate track of the Low pressure from the Carolinas to its position on Wednesday is overlaid.

This storm will almost certainly *NOT* bring the same level of disastrous impacts to the region, but could easily bring unwelcome heavy rain and snow, strong winds, and of course, storm surge and coastal flooding from North Carolina all the way up to Maine -including New Jersey and New York. People in these areas are no strangers to potent Nor’easters, but they usually don’t have to face one immediately after a hurricane.

I will continue to monitor the long-range models for changes, but when the leading ones agree on something just five days away, it is a good sign that they’re onto something.
[link to www.rsmas.miami.edu]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1674166
11/01/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread OP, it seems the plot thickens, i m going back to my country in south america, rest until middle november, glad for my luck, after that, if GLP effect fails then to the shit with bussines and just will remain in the hill and savage, wild third world.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread OP, it seems the plot thickens, i m going back to my country in south america, rest until middle november, glad for my luck, after that, if GLP effect fails then to the shit with bussines and just will remain in the hill and savage, wild third world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1674166

Thanks a lot for your input. highly appreciated. For just one more person that sees the obvious, I am truly glad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1674166
11/01/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
INK3

User ID: 26809846
United States
11/01/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've lived at the NJ Shore nearly my entire life, and have NEVER seen a storm like this. I believe it was man-made, and steered to where it hit? Am I a lunatic? No, not at all, this was something very unusual, and extremely destructive.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've lived at the NJ Shore nearly my entire life, and have NEVER seen a storm like this. I believe it was man-made, and steered to where it hit? Am I a lunatic? No, not at all, this was something very unusual, and extremely destructive.
 Quoting: INK3

I dont think you are a lunatic INK3. I personally arrived at the conclusion that this thing had to be created for this moment only by eliminating the things that just don't make sense in the story of this storm.

Obama for instance had 4 years and several occasions in those 4 years of his to be a super hero especially when natural disasters hit. He could have been out-front on all those occasions like he did with Sandy but didn't. Instead, he waited for this perfect storm, a future event which had 1 in a million chance of it occurring especially just days before the election to act charismatic and presidential. He couldn't have waited 4 years for this storm to define his presidency and use it for any other agenda unless of course it was created for him for this purpose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044117
United States
11/01/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
You'd think that declaring a state of emergency well before the storm arrives would mean that things would be in place to be mobilized right after the storm ends. For anyone to still be out of gas in NJ/NY is ridiculous. This country can airlift the fuck out of anything. We can rebuild a foreign country that we've destroyed quicker than they can get meaningful relief to people on our own soil. Think about it. It's NY/NJ we're talking about. Only states away, helicopters and other modes of transport could have already flown in humanitarian supplies and gasoline for generators. Hundreds of ready to act engineers and contractors and rescue workers. You know that we have the capability to flood that area with relief. Why are they still waiting?
I thought that we had FEMA and everyone on "standby"? This is "being prepared"?

But that's not in the script, apparently. Those in charge want us to watch the misery and outrage on TV. They don't want us to see the professional, swift, and efficient rescue and restoration of two of our States.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
You'd think that declaring a state of emergency well before the storm arrives would mean that things would be in place to be mobilized right after the storm ends. For anyone to still be out of gas in NJ/NY is ridiculous. This country can airlift the fuck out of anything. We can rebuild a foreign country that we've destroyed quicker than they can get meaningful relief to people on our own soil. Think about it. It's NY/NJ we're talking about. Only states away, helicopters and other modes of transport could have already flown in humanitarian supplies and gasoline for generators. Hundreds of ready to act engineers and contractors and rescue workers. You know that we have the capability to flood that area with relief. Why are they still waiting?

But that's not in the script, apparently. Those in charge want us to watch the misery and outrage on TV. They don't want us to see the professional, swift, and efficient rescue and restoration of two of our States.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044117

...and I'm being called the crazy one? LOL!

Obviously they want a state of confusion and emergency on the election day and people will simply have no idea as to what is unfolding in front of their very eyes. These things you mentioned just don't add up, right? Well, some still want their cherished elections in the midst of this madness and insanity.

What are they truly waiting for to fix the destruction? There are endless queues at gas stations, no electricity and no attempt at fixing the situation yet Obama is putting on a show on the MSM. I mean, common!!!!

They always say the first reaction is the right one and judging by that, you pretty much know what their intentions are.....

The electorate are incapacitated. Cant move, stranded and in limbo. How on earth are they gonna be able to have a free and fair election, supposing its real anyway.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 08:18 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Obviously they want a state of confusion and emergency on the election day and people will simply have no idea as to what is unfolding in front of their very eyes. These things you mentioned just don't add up, right? Well, some still want their cherished elections in the midst of this madness and insanity.

What are they truly waiting for to fix the destruction? There are endless queues at gas stations, no electricity and no attempt at fixing the situation yet Obama is putting on a show on the MSM. I mean, common!!!!

They always say the first reaction is the right one and judging by that, you pretty much know what their intentions are.....

I've said before, an Obama defeat means a contested election. So make sure a lot of things are in place to call an unfair election in case of defeat.
Sandy, UN monitors via OSCE (requested by those who think the U.S. election wil be "unfair"), and other things are going to make this the most fucked up election we've ever seen...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 25547107
United States
11/01/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

...its always been the real D.C.capital,my military always takes the high ground to defend from...you dont think those actors in Washington D.C. have anything to do with running this northern territory do you?
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've said before, an Obama defeat means a contested election. So make sure a lot of things are in place to call an unfair election in case of defeat.
Sandy, UN monitors via OSCE (requested by those who think the U.S. election wil be "unfair"), and other things are going to make this the most fucked up election we've ever seen...

LOL Again. It is indeed interesting....

I have been attacked so much for stating that the election is gonna be fucked up and that Obama will remain in power. I couldnt even foresee the election as being clear when I made the thread about 2 weeks ago. I just saw that the elections will be cancelled cause things just didn't make sense at that point in time.

Here is an excerpt:

"What will happen however is that there is going to be an EVENT. That event will cause a great deal of confusion as to what is truly taking place. Those who haven't been paying attention all this while will seriously be in Limbo. Obama will act as the charismatic leader in the middle of this. Last night's debate was intended to portray him in this light - a strong person that can still remain president. This will be the thought process of the unaware masses when elections are cancelled."

All this slow motion chaos after effects of the storm and they not attending to the problem is part of the plan of creating confusion on the election day.

READ MORE: Thread: Obama will remain President. Likelihood of chaos whoever wins....This is why!

I think anyone that still sees or hopes that this election will turn out to be normal is actually the crazy one at this point.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 08:34 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/01/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now I see that a winter storm might be affecting those hit by Sandy. Wow, didn't see that coming. The "frosting on the cake", it would seem.

[link to usnews.nbcnews.com]

This plays into the Sandy-delays-election scenario a bit more.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now I see that a winter storm might be affecting those hit by Sandy. Wow, didn't see that coming. The "frosting on the cake", it would seem.

[link to usnews.nbcnews.com]

This plays into the Sandy-delays-election scenario a bit more.

I alluded to some of these things in my OP. If you are chanced to read through, would be great.

Anything can happen in the next 5 days. The world has gone unhinged and it is about to spiral out of control.

Its amazing the NYSE hasnt responded to all the uncertainties, the destruction and the chaos unfolding. The MSM is just not reporting this.

People should buckle their seat belts.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 08:47 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18966583
United States
11/01/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Highly possible game, one of many that could be played, of course the storm was steered by not by haarp which hasn't enough power to do that. Plasma beams however, do.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

We've been talking about this on Facebook, too. I have a whole bunch of links over there of Hurricane Sandy related HAARP activity, chemtrails, noises, etc. Also, the Haarp status is picking up increased activity in the NE and the west coast - they are anticipating earthquake activity around LA in time for the elections and TWC is predicting a big nor'easter just in time for the elections in NYC as well.

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/01/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Highly possible game, one of many that could be played, of course the storm was steered by not by haarp which hasn't enough power to do that. Plasma beams however, do.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

We've been talking about this on Facebook, too. I have a whole bunch of links over there of Hurricane Sandy related HAARP activity, chemtrails, noises, etc. Also, the Haarp status is picking up increased activity in the NE and the west coast - they are anticipating earthquake activity around LA in time for the elections and TWC is predicting a big nor'easter just in time for the elections in NYC as well.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18966583

Keep the dots coming.

I dont know what they used to steer this hurricane but common sense points to the fact that it is created and stirred.....and more is coming.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 08:54 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18966583
United States
11/01/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep, they are predicting a big nor'easter right in time for the elections in NE. Also, Haarp status is indicating increased activity along the California coast and the operators of the site are predicting an earthquake around election time in the LA area. Not to mention that the whole ring of fire has been extremely seismically active over the last few days - something bigger is brewing and I think that a lot of people know it. Call it picking up on vibes or whatever you want, but people are waiting for the other shoe to fall.

GLP