Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,003 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,041,547
Pageviews Today: 1,903,021Threads Today: 629Posts Today: 14,025
06:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Lightworkers I need advice on crystals...

thecelticcat
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 2179644
United States
10/29/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Lightworkers I need advice on crystals...
Is there any crystals or gem stones that can detach entities from my aura? What is recommended? What about some for filling holes or can they just repair over time. I'm talking about soul loss. I have holes, several... Parts of my soul are floating around I don't know where...

Ya'know love made things so much easier to deal with, but I respect myself to much to be cheated on. I think I'm done healing from that relationship. I'm thinking of going out on Halloween night and hopefully meet someone at this club, I never been to. I've been checking out the dating sites and felt like I was going to puke from all the eye sores on them. *blah* Anybody see any love coming in soon???????
verysad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25509060
United Kingdom
10/29/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Lightworkers I need advice on crystals...
Think you just need a good dose of PROZAC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26092110
United Kingdom
10/29/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
CITRINE CITRINE CITRINE

Get a big chunk of authentic un heat treated citrine! IT turns negative energies into positive ones. Wearing a small peace around the neck and you'll see a positive change quickly (as well as starting to think positive).

Rose quartz is good if you're looking for love..

And if you're feeling a bit depressed from your relationship amethyst can ease symptoms of depression.
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think you just need a good dose of PROZAC
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25509060

I'm on the highest dose allowed (antidepressant)for my weight/height! I'm petite and I take a lot. Doctor says can't go any higher.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 10/29/2012 05:41 PM
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
CITRINE CITRINE CITRINE

Get a big chunk of authentic un heat treated citrine! IT turns negative energies into positive ones. Wearing a small peace around the neck and you'll see a positive change quickly (as well as starting to think positive).

Rose quartz is good if you're looking for love..

And if you're feeling a bit depressed from your relationship amethyst can ease symptoms of depression.
 Quoting: valenn

Thanks *hug*
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 26390984
Belgium
10/29/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heheh

You detach everything by yourself ;D

hf

Last Edited by ExTraDimensionaL777 on 10/29/2012 05:43 PM
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8976931
Ireland
10/29/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont touch them. it is witchcraft. No good things will come of these.

Trust Jesus for your needs.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/29/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont touch them. it is witchcraft. No good things will come of these.

Trust Jesus for your needs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8976931

Haha!!!! you make me laugh :)
RAe
User ID: 26492826
United States
10/29/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
you can charge any crystal to do this, ie any quartz such as citrine you need to ask it and pray, ask for assistance from your guides to charge it with those vibes.

cut garlic drives away any negative entities, you may have an attachment that is not necessarily negative though. IE a drowning person may grab onto their potential savior, though he wishes that person no harm he latches onto him almost drowning him too. see what I'm saying?

Read about the banishing ritual of the lessor pentagram

give me your name and I'll say a prayer for you, with your name it is more effective as it helps my concentration though it is not totally necessary to an adept, though I am no adept so it will help if I have a name you resonate with
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25627574
Turkey
10/29/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any crystals or gem stones that can detach entities from my aura? What is recommended?
 Quoting: thecelticcat

I'm sorry but if that is the case you need more than gem stones.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2178540
Ireland
10/29/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any crystals or gem stones that can detach entities from my aura? What is recommended? What about some for filling holes or can they just repair over time. I'm talking about soul loss. I have holes, several... Parts of my soul are floating around I don't know where...

Ya'know love made things so much easier to deal with, but I respect myself to much to be cheated on. I think I'm done healing from that relationship. I'm thinking of going out on Halloween night and hopefully meet someone at this club, I never been to. I've been checking out the dating sites and felt like I was going to puke from all the eye sores on them. *blah* Anybody see any love coming in soon???????
verysad

You need for protection

Amethyst

SPIRITUALITY & INTUITION
Amethyst is the stone of spirituality and contentment, it bestows stability, strength, inner peace. It is a great stone for meditation and enhancing your intuition and psychic abilities with its calming and peaceful energy. Amethyst provides clarity and enhances conscious perception and understanding.

Healing: Assists in calming the mind, reduces insomnia and allows restful sleep, reduces stress, eases headaches, helps with hormone production, strengthens the immune system, cleansing organs and respiratory system, reduces bruising and swelling. Assists in the function of the pineal and pituitary glands.
Chakras: Third Eye & Crownn

And for love you need

Rose Quartz

LOVE AND PEACE
Rose Quartz promotes unconditional love, forgiveness, infinite peace and compassion. It creates harmony in relationships and teaches us about the true essence of love. It purifies and opens up the heart allowing us to express our emotions. It reduces stress and tension, allowing us to express love, sensitivity and compassion towards ourselves and others. Rose Quartz brings a deep inner healing, enhancing self love, self trust, self worth and self confidence. It can be used to attract love into your life and maintain happy loving relationships.

Healing: Strengthens the heart and circulatory system, releases impurities, aids in healing chest and respiratory problems, increases fertility.
Chakras: Heart

ENJOY

hf
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there any crystals or gem stones that can detach entities from my aura? What is recommended?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25627574

I'm wondering if there's still a cord to my ex, because he was draining me and the connection was very strong.
See, I used to be a love addict, always had a boyfriend and they were all very attractive...then got in a car accident, broke my ankle, was on crutches and gained a lot of weight, from depression and anxiety and meds... for several years was single and got used to it. Then this guy comes out from out of the blue and I fell in love again. He was the wrong one to fall in love with. Had such a hard time letting go, off and on, putting up with a lot of crap, to feel loved. Now I feel like I'm withdrawing from this 'love drug'. I was surely a love addict. I think I'm still attached to my ex cuz I think about him every day and night still and am hurt and angry, still.
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

verysad

You need for protection

Amethyst

SPIRITUALITY & INTUITION
Amethyst is the stone of spirituality and contentment, it bestows stability, strength, inner peace. It is a great stone for meditation and enhancing your intuition and psychic abilities with its calming and peaceful energy. Amethyst provides clarity and enhances conscious perception and understanding.

Healing: Assists in calming the mind, reduces insomnia and allows restful sleep, reduces stress, eases headaches, helps with hormone production, strengthens the immune system, cleansing organs and respiratory system, reduces bruising and swelling. Assists in the function of the pineal and pituitary glands.

And for love you need

Rose Quartz

LOVE AND PEACE
Rose Quartz promotes unconditional love, forgiveness, infinite peace and compassion. It creates harmony in relationships and teaches us about the true essence of love. It purifies and opens up the heart allowing us to express our emotions. It reduces stress and tension, allowing us to express love, sensitivity and compassion towards ourselves and others. Rose Quartz brings a deep inner healing, enhancing self love, self trust, self worth and self confidence. It can be used to attract love into your life and maintain happy loving relationships.

Healing: Strengthens the heart and circulatory system, releases impurities, aids in healing chest and respiratory problems, increases fertility.

ENJOY

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2178540

Thanks, I'm suddenly interested in getting seriously into crystal healing. They are expensive though!
Comparison shopping online. hf
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heheh

hf
 Quoting: ExTraDimensionaL777

I was reading about how Shamans go into another dimension to retrieve parts of a lost soul, for someone. I don't know any Shamans and it would probably cost something expensive...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
10/29/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quantum k healing YouTube it

Quartz cleanes crown chakra

Magic mushroom help to reveal specifically what your holes or issues are
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking of Crystals/Gems, I have a feeling and had this feeling in the past, that they need constant cleaning/charging... especially when used in healing, for example Reiki...
I've talked to ppl that said they crack, color changes, they shatter or fall off. I've had crystals in the past, but seem like they get drained rather quickly, especially being around ppl with bad energy. They don't feel the same as they did when I bought them at first.
I think Sunlight is the best way to cleanse them, in my opinion. Burying them in the earth for 3 days I read and did that too, years ago.....
What about covering them in sea salt? or putting them in salt water overnight in a glass? I read recently that wind can clean them too.
Anybody want to share what works best for them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26168715
Australia
10/29/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
10/29/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is my crystal collection :D

[link to the-living-receiver.tumblr.com]
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/29/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

verysad

You need for protection

Amethyst

SPIRITUALITY & INTUITION

And for love you need

Rose Quartz

LOVE AND PEACE

ENJOY

hf

Thanks, I'm suddenly interested in getting seriously into crystal healing. They are expensive though!

You will be guide to a store near you

Prices will suit you there.

hf
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quantum k healing YouTube it

Quartz cleanes crown chakra

Magic mushroom help to reveal specifically what your holes or issues are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1420740

My holes I believe are from my aura being shattered from traumas, different times in the past several years.
When a person is suffering, the soul get weak and cracks when it can't take anymore. I have been told by a friend, I was having a nervous breakdown, years ago, when I was going through something. I read that's what happens with those(breakdowns). I think a lot of people get traumatized and I'm not saying I'm the only one and poor me, but it's not fair that middle to upper class people can afford to hire workers(energy healers) or Haitian psychics or Hooodoo or Voodoo rituals. I recently came across one on the internet and got the vibe she is either Haitian or does good Voodoo. I'll post the link later if I'm not too tired. I have to look for that site...OK, secrecy holds power to so no one is going to say they had their aura fixed. I think many Americans are doing this but it's not fair because I have issues with money and don't even have a car! Crystals seem like the cheaper way.
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

verysad

You need for protection

Amethyst

SPIRITUALITY & INTUITION

And for love you need

Rose Quartz

LOVE AND PEACE

ENJOY

hf

hf

Did you just read my cards? There is a craft store near me and I've been there. The woman there doesn't know what some of the stones, that are packaged are! There are the easy ones like tiger's eye, and rose quartz to identify, but people go there to make crafts. They don't realize the metaphysical qualities of these precious gifts from the earth.
I think you're psychic! Am I going to find love on some free dating sites, out there? Do I still need to cut and heal my cord to my ex. I'm so sorry, if I'm asking too much. I can still channel Reiki and send you 15 minutes of it with the first initial of your name.
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is my crystal collection :D

[link to the-living-receiver.tumblr.com]
 Quoting: valenn

Thanks for sharing. The link wouldn't open. I'll try again later.

OK, I'm going to take a rest from typing. I'm not fast with my typing skills(I'm a Taurus) That should explain that.

bbl
Thank you for the replies
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
you can charge any crystal to do this, ie any quartz such as citrine you need to ask it and pray, ask for assistance from your guides to charge it with those vibes.

cut garlic drives away any negative entities, you may have an attachment that is not necessarily negative though. IE a drowning person may grab onto their potential savior, though he wishes that person no harm he latches onto him almost drowning him too. see what I'm saying?

give me your name and I'll say a prayer for you, with your name it is more effective as it helps my concentration though it is not totally necessary to an adept, though I am no adept so it will help if I have a name you resonate with
 Quoting: RAe 26492826

THANKS!
bbl

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 10/29/2012 07:24 PM
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

THANKS! Mary Ann
bbl
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
10/29/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

I got so excited over this post, I almost didn't put my name!
SORRY! Mary Ann That's my first name as it appears on birth certificate. Ann is not my middle name.

I'm tired now. Been online a lot today. Hands are tired.

BBL :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/29/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25627574

I'm wondering if there's still a cord to my ex, because he was draining me and the connection was very strong.
See, I used to be a love addict, always had a boyfriend and they were all very attractive...then got in a car accident, broke my ankle, was on crutches and gained a lot of weight, from depression and anxiety and meds... for several years was single and got used to it. Then this guy comes out from out of the blue and I fell in love again. He was the wrong one to fall in love with. Had such a hard time letting go, off and on, putting up with a lot of crap, to feel loved. Now I feel like I'm withdrawing from this 'love drug'. I was surely a love addict. I think I'm still attached to my ex cuz I think about him every day and night still and am hurt and angry, still.

Give it time and those lingering negative feelings will fade away when you are ready to part ways with them. Consciously acknowledge those feelings & emotions, and release them. The pain & discomfort comes from having to confront that emotional energy stored up inside and to work through it consciously. All part of the process. If I had to guess I would say that your feelings are not likely to be a reflection of your attachment to your ex (or any specific individual), but a reflection of how you have felt about yourself within, and the cumulative effect of all your romantic relationships in your lifetime. This Ex is just symbolic of those deeper emotions because he's the most recent in your memory of experiences. I get the sense that you are well on your way to learning to love & accept yourself, absent the need of external affirmation from another. It's a gradual process and no easy task but well worth the effort and hard work. Keep at it. : )

That's just my impression, if I'm off base I apologize in advance.

hf
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
10/29/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

You need for protection

Amethyst

SPIRITUALITY & INTUITION

And for love you need

Rose Quartz

LOVE AND PEACE

ENJOY

hf

hf

Did you just read my cards? There is a craft store near me and I've been there. The woman there doesn't know what some of the stones, that are packaged are! There are the easy ones like tiger's eye, and rose quartz to identify, but people go there to make crafts. They don't realize the metaphysical qualities of these precious gifts from the earth.
I think you're psychic! Am I going to find love on some free dating sites, out there? Do I still need to cut and heal my cord to my ex. I'm so sorry, if I'm asking too much. I can still channel Reiki and send you 15 minutes of it with the first initial of your name.

Yes I'm psyhcic Valerie is my name,

There is super Love waiting for you, but you have very simple work to to, through a beautiful radical forgiveness work sheet, it will release from all fuckers for ever,

you will cut all cords for ever here,

I'll link you up with colin tipping, he did it for me,

Free

[link to www.radicalforgiveness.com]

great you are asking questions

[link to www.colintipping.com]

Just start writing and all wii be reaveled.

enjoy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13272342
United States
10/29/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Black Tourmaline
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21656968
United States
10/29/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hemitite can act as a shild for all psychoconetic energy transmitations.

However the only way to truly do what you're seaking is to get to know the real "you" so that you will know what is "not you" and thus reject it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13272342
United States
10/29/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Black Tourmaline
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13272342

Tourmaline, Black (Schorl)
Black tourmaline, also known as schorl, is associated with the root or base chakra, and is excellent for grouding excess energy. It is a well known as a purifying stone that deflects and transforms negative energy, and thus is very protective. It can transform and remove negativity from an individual or an environment. It is often used as an aura cleanser, and can help one attain higher levels of awareness. Black tourmaline is also used for repelling and protecting one from black magick, and is often said to return the negative spell to the sender. Some claim that black tourmaline deflects all kinds of energy, but my personal experience is that it's not so. It is possible that the black tourmaline's effect of grounding excess energy gives this impression. Black tourmaline has also been used to deflect radiation energy from tv's and computer monitors. Emotionally, black tourmaline is excellent for dispelling fears, obsessions, and neuroses, bringing emotional stability. Physically, black tourmaline is said in crystal healing to strengthen the immune system, help with heart disease, arthritis, and gout. As Black Tourmaline is a type of tourmaline it has those properties as well as its own.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23993928
United States
10/29/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heheh

hf
 Quoting: ExTraDimensionaL777

I was reading about how Shamans go into another dimension to retrieve parts of a lost soul, for someone. I don't know any Shamans and it would probably cost something expensive...

thecelticcat,

Sounds
you
would
best
be
served
by
going
to
the