Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,793 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 653,409
Pageviews Today: 857,344Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 3,419
07:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Lightworkers I need advice on crystals...

thecelticcat  (OP)

User ID: 2179644
United States
10/31/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Lightworkers I need advice on crystals...
Hemitite can act as a shild for all psychoconetic energy transmitations.

However the only way to truly do what you're seaking is to get to know the real "you" so that you will know what is "not you" and thus reject it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21656968

Do you mean what crystals work with my energy better? What stones/crystals/gems I'm drawn to? coffeecup
Or if I'm lacking an element in my birth chart, for example, fire?
If you know about Astrology charts, there can be an overabundance in one element, and not enough in another...

It's interesting because my birthstone is Emerald and that's my favorite color Light shades of emerald, ocean green or tuorq...All what I prefer with clothing, furnishings. I know some crystals are stimulating and some grounding. book
Anyone know if it's OK to where both. I hear that you're not supposed to mix too many different crystals(wearing them at the same time as accessories)or stimulating and grounding crystals(wearing at the same time as accessories). I think I read/heard about this only once. I've been reading on and off about crystals for years. Memory isn't that great but I never forgot that. coffee4

Most of you posters are so interesting!hf

Any crystal experts know what I was asking above can jump in here. Thanks!ura

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 10/31/2012 05:20 PM
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
11/02/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know why this thread only got two stars.

It's nice to talk about what works, because there is misinformation out there, and the only way to know about something is dealing with it, hands on and experiencing it, in my opinion. I don't mind answering questions and sharing and I like to learn from others. I know someone that put a rose quartz in a plant and it grew at an enormous speed! Shocked her! I was WEARING A ROSE QUARTZ, long time ago, around my neck, and I was talking to this woman, holding a baby, and the baby reached out to grab my rose quartz! Yep, true what they say, babies are intuitive! She must have LOVED the energy coming from it.

Is it me or are crystals like batteries and can only be cleaned/recharged, so many times and after years go by, just get worn out and can't be used in healing or protection or anything else besides being something nice to wear or look at? 1dunno1
Just wanted to add that.

bbl

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/02/2012 11:38 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26377294
United States
11/02/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don'y know about stones but I have noticed that parasite cleanses can detach anything visible or invisible. I have also noticed they can also be good for depression that comes in cycles. Apparently in the life cycle of a parasite-as it dies it gives off a nerve toxin that some are sensitive to,

It can be as simple as doing a search on Black Walnut Wormwood and Cloves or Humaworm.

Sometimes when there are parasite the aura is an Indigo blue. Some people have resolved Indigo kid issues with simple worming.
thecelticcat  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don'y know about stones but I have noticed that parasite cleanses can detach anything visible or invisible. I have also noticed they can also be good for depression that comes in cycles. Apparently in the life cycle of a parasite-as it dies it gives off a nerve toxin that some are sensitive to,

It can be as simple as doing a search on Black Walnut Wormwood and Cloves or Humaworm.

Sometimes when there are parasite the aura is an Indigo blue. Some people have resolved Indigo kid issues with simple worming.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26377294

Indigo colored auras indicate someone that is alert, spiritual, innovative, connected with their inner knowing, intuitive and other good things. I can't remember them all. Google color indigo in an aura. It's a very good sign. Where in the world did you read/hear about parasites having anything to do with an indigo blue aura?! 1rof1

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/03/2012 01:39 AM
NaturesLight

User ID: 24873534
United States
11/17/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would say if you found a crystal that could detach entities from your aura that it would have a minimal effect. Unless, someone programs it to do that. I would say it is better for you to find someone to do a removal of the entities.
Earth Daughter

User ID: 27476817
United States
11/17/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I work with crystals, celticcat, and I asked for a healing for you.

A light is being shined in the darkest places of your soul. I see that you have much wisdom already, but you do not speak your truth. Blockages in the throat chakra and third eye.

To heal completely you need to spend as much time as possible in the plant kingdom - nature, gardens, etc... Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. And for you, to move your emotions through your body, drink plenty of mineral water and spend as much time as possible 'in' the water, such as baths and swimming.

Try to close your eyes and meditate on images of yourself under a waterfall. And as the water falls on you, it is washing away all negetivity attached to you. Visualize this as much as possible.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19202196
United States
11/17/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
glp is always good for a good laugh

1. overweight clingy shut-in on highest dose physically possible of SSRI/SNRI drugs

2. suddenly, psychic!

dribbledribbledribble
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21746158
United States
11/17/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking of Crystals/Gems, I have a feeling and had this feeling in the past, that they need constant cleaning/charging... especially when used in healing, for example Reiki...
I've talked to ppl that said they crack, color changes, they shatter or fall off. I've had crystals in the past, but seem like they get drained rather quickly, especially being around ppl with bad energy. They don't feel the same as they did when I bought them at first.
I think Sunlight is the best way to cleanse them, in my opinion. Burying them in the earth for 3 days I read and did that too, years ago.....
What about covering them in sea salt? or putting them in salt water overnight in a glass? I read recently that wind can clean them too.
Anybody want to share what works best for them?
 Quoting: thecelticcat

to clean a crystal of past energies, wash it under running water. to charge it, you can consecrate it by dipping it in salt water, passing it through incense smoke, and then passing it through a flame and then keep it with you to absorb your energies. hope this helps...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23952125
United States
11/17/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
eat a head of garlic insert quartz crystal shards beneath your skin all over your body stand beneath the shower or waterfall whilst repenting of your sins problem solved
The Bulgarian

User ID: 26986827
Bulgaria
11/17/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Crystals work on a gentle energetic level. I am sorry but there is no way any energetic healing will work while you are on anti-depressants, those things are killing your soul.

Stop taking that poison. I can see from your avatar you are a fan of the marihuana. It's still not good for you, but it's way better than any anti-depressants and it would probably allow energetic healing to work.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

GLP