Matrix News Updates, 2012

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16295866
United States
11/05/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Matrix News Updates, 2012
I've heard get as far away from Earth as possible, and toward the center of the galaxy,

Idk
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 12566526
United States
11/05/2012 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've heard get as far away from Earth as possible, and toward the center of the galaxy,

Idk
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16295866

Yeah, truly no one can know...

I think we can take a spiritual route through the earth to the center of the Milky Way...

The route goes through the sun as well I guess...

Then from the center of the Milky Way we go out to higher frequencies of this universe, then from there we can get back to our source, outside this universe...

I wonder if there would be a difference between going to the center straight, and going via the earth...

I trust the earth, I think, it's the layered matrix on this earth I am done with, the earth herself has provided greatly for us :)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/05/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
This one: Metatron's Machine: [link to www.scribd.com]

This one's great, BUT - I think it may give too much credit to the Anunnaki...

I think the "Anunnaki" WANT us to think this is their domain from the ground up...

But really they just hi-jacked a section of it and put a controlling overlay on top of what was already here...

Tricky stuff! Be careful! Lol...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/05/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Idk

Yeah, truly no one can know...

I think we can take a spiritual route through the earth to the center of the Milky Way...

The route goes through the sun as well I guess...

Then from the center of the Milky Way we go out to higher frequencies of this universe, then from there we can get back to our source, outside this universe...

I wonder if there would be a difference between going to the center straight, and going via the earth...

I trust the earth, I think, it's the layered matrix on this earth I am done with, the earth herself has provided greatly for us :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12566526

Another thing about the center of the galaxy...

Some cultures say a great evil lurks there...

Maybe this is ancient disinfo, or maybe they're extra discerning...

If anything, it just reiterates how important personal discernment is...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16012361
United States
11/05/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/06/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW..I used to believe something along the lines of exactly that myself...
And not all that long ago either..

I mean I was a STRONG believer of that...I swore I was right...

UNTIL I figured out what is REALLY going on...And what LIARS/MANIPULATORS the DARK SIDE are...Exactly what they are capable of...
To achieve there evil agenda against us...

Matrix movies are DARK SIDE movies...And for there own convenience the DARK SIDE never tells the whole truth...
How can they?....
Those controlled by then are only shown HALF the picture and told only HALF the story themselves....
To put the DARK SIDE in a good light...

One of the DARK SIDES best traits is mixing truth with LIE...

You want the truth?...The Matrix movies are really FOR THE MACHINES/DARK SIDE...Believe it or not...And they LIE...

The SERPENT is SLICK.....

They are growing clones DOWN there on the DARK SIDE in the field...And replacing human beings with them...
 Quoting: FightingSpirit 349840

Thread: "God" is the creator of the matrix(false human reality) not the real universe

This guy makes a good point...

I've heard the theory before, that the "matrix" which "cuts us off" from the rest of the universe, is actually a protection layer...

And the protection layer has been infiltrated and warped - just enough - so that we hate it and assume the separation layer is bad - when really its kept us safe from things being worse...

Very important point of consideration - the "Matrix" has multiple components, a set of different qualities - it's not just a single thing, so it shouldn't be lumped into a single category of assumptions which may be hasty...

Must be very careful not to give too much credit - or make assumptions at face value ;)

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/06/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
***Meant to quote this part ;)

You know what important detail the Matrix does not tell you?...

That the Matrix is actually a protection for us from the DARK SIDE....
That we need to keep it UNTIL we transform it...In our consciousness....

They BURN that protection...That FIRE WALL...

Causing the person to FALL AGAIN...And then taking the person over...

Yeah...
The DARK SIDE leaves A LOT of truths out in order to falsely and deceptively influence for there own agenda....
Very typical of there ways...

All they know is it is us or them....
And that they will do whatever to PREVAIL over the human race...
 Quoting: FightingSpirit 349840

Thread: "God" is the creator of the matrix(false human reality) not the real universe
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/06/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was also thinking... How could you understand and learn how to escape a manipulated matrix, unless you dove in to learn for yourself?

I'd say I have a pretty good idea how they operate at this level at least ;)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/07/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah...

Also thinking about "ascension" ... It seems the people who desire to ascend, are still desiring and scape-goating...

Those who would "ascend" or achieve liberation - would have to BE liberation, then there is no other alternative than to "ascend" which is according to your way of being...

It feels like the whole ascenzion buzz is a carrot on the end of a string for some sort of bliss out existence, that's the vibe I get from it anyway...

It seems the truly liberated beings wouldn't care what happens, if they stay or if they go, if 2012 happens or not, it changes nothing...

There is an important distinction between the truly liberated - and those who are chasing the ascension buzz...

peace
Bent

User ID: 1441871
United States
11/07/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think the "Anunnaki" WANT us to think this is their domain from the ground up...

But really they just hi-jacked a section of it and put a controlling overlay on top of what was already here...

Here's the whole thread....

Thread: Hello Gods and Goddesses
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/07/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Bent

Thanks bent! My bad, should've posted the link with your thread earlier...

If you know of some other good links please let me know!

Again sorry about missing that link man...
Bent

User ID: 1441871
United States
11/07/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey no problem. I just think the scribd link misses some tie ins to why the thread was created that I think are important for seekers.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/07/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey no problem. I just think the scribd link misses some tie ins to why the thread was created that I think are important for seekers.

Good call, great thread btw, really enjoy that one!

What are your thoughts these days on all this craziness?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6888765
United States
11/07/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
All matter is either made out of spirits or held together by spirits. By Jesus does everything consist. If these spirits are set free, then everything explodes. We explode, as we are matter also. Our soul hopefully is not made out of spirits like our body is. So, how can matter exist outside of the system God made? Or is it only the soul that can exist outside.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/07/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
All matter is either made out of spirits or held together by spirits.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6888765

Agreed!
By Jesus does everything consist.

This is brainwashing in my opinion. Which version of Jesus? White Zues Saturn worship Jesus? The one with the crucifixion story written AFTER his time? The one which harnesses human sacrifice worship through the occult allegory of the crucifixion story, creating spiritual apathy and exterior dependence?

Or, the incarnation of the sun, whom we don't know his real name - and didn't die on the cross as the Apocrypha's reveal, the embodiment of "universal love/empathy" or "universal light" - yes I agree the source of love/empathy/light is what binds all things together - this force extends beyond this finite universe...

This force is also beyond judgement imo, beyond worship - the version of Jesus (Zues) and God (Yaldabaoth) in the Bible are disrespectful deceptions used to lasso the spiritually weak into a soft-occult luciferianism-lite - complete with ritual and praise - human sacrifice - flesh and blood ritual - and eternal servitude - volunteering ourselves even! They've gotten good at what they do...
If these spirits are set free, then everything explodes.

Why were the spirits not free in the first place?

An interesting term is "demiurge" - a "half-god" which can transform and regenerate the light, but cannot generate anything truly new, HE must work with what he has down here - and he's made quite a set of realities - all hijacked and manipulated by force - but the vibe of them is dense and lacks the authenticity of the full light...

But again, he's gotten good at what he does!

I say let the spirits be free and go where they will go, they cannot be truly destroyed - they will mingle again into something even grander - hopefully according to their own free-will and not according to the whims and fancies of the egotistical demiurge...
We explode, as we are matter also.

I say finally our spirits shall be set free - and we will have grown to new levels of empathy, because of the difficulties we have experienced - the whole point of "falling" into the demiurge's manipulated realm in the first place - to know it and transcend it...

We are each entitled to our own opinion of course!
Our soul hopefully is not made out of spirits like our body is.

Yes, I would say - according to my out of body experiences - the body is secondary and the "soul" / individual consciousness is primary (able to exist on its own without a body)...

In fact, the body is reliant upon a soul, otherwise it is like an empty car without a driver...

This matches how this dense reality operates, this reality is DEPENDENT on the presence of "souls" - without this worship, focus and attention, the material house of cards comes tumbling down...

It is well done, but the material plane is impermanent, there is no getting around that, you can regenerate sleeping souls only so long until they wake up, and are too aware to be used as support to the death/birth cycle system...
So, how can matter exist outside of the system God made?

Quite aware and free - returning to our full self - which is infinite - this portion of soul in the body is but a small portion of our full self beyond the firmament...

This system that "God" made, was made by taking the organic light which was already here, and manipulating it into becoming an architect's dream paradise - with many consenting pets and play things, where one may play the illusory role of "king god" - the truth is we are all infinite, but the illusion has been crafted in such a way - that we come crawling to be in service - to join in the lower ranks of the illusion by our own choice...

This is the passive aggressive ploy in which the demiurge attempts to replace the organic universe, with his synthetic manipulated model - the "devil" is crafty, he has made us worship him and commit eternal servitude in his finite creation - no wonder we had to be in amnesia...

He discovered he cannot do it by force, but has developed both blissful and dark paths to worship him by...

The inner-path and awareness leads to liberation, returning to our full self - the exterior path leads deeper into the illusion, further away from our full self...
Or is it only the soul that can exist outside.

Yes! We agree here as well...

The body as it is now - can only exist in the dense physicality - the demiurge WISHES he could design a body, or flowers, or any of the beuty we see - but he can only steal the models from higher vibratory realities and manipulate them, this manipulated body must transform into its original state of light to exist outside this dense physicality, or be done away with altogether...

hfpeace
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/07/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you haven't seen Matriculated from The Animatrix, you MUST google it, so worth it, my goodness...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: jacksprat

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's important to not give the demiurge or these manipulators too much credit...

They are slick and know us well...

There is good out there I'm sure, but there also these predators we have to deal with...

They take organic light - and invest as little energy as possible to get the biggest return - layers and manipulations, usurpers...

This universe is not theirs. This reality is not an illusion - they have simply filled this organic universe with their illusions - as an attempt to take credit for the universe...

The Freemasons and others are convinced the "anunnaki" created the foundations of the universe - the elect believe the lie...

If they can get us to believe they created all things - it seems to feed them somehow, like we are consenting to them and that's good enough for them...

They end up getting credit for the whole creation with little investment - they are good at what they do...

I think these forces are jealous, for a reason, they require worship and belief, for a reason...

Because they must be secondary, or else they wouldn't have to be manipulative, or desperate, or deceptive, or forceful, hiding behind sheep's clothing, ect. They are revealed by their own doing...

There's just too much info available for them to remain hidden, they tried to destroy these perspectives out of insecurity, but their desperate actions only continue to reveal their guilt.

Their control matrix is effective, but only to an extent, with an objective view, it falls flat and reveals itself...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Went ahead and cleaned it up a bit and made a video ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1657321
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Idk

Pane Andov has a truly amazing presentation regarding this issue. In case you are not going to make it alive when the SHTF - when you realize your body/vehicle is dead - make a fast and strong flight towards the centre of the Milky Way to get in touch with the incoming cosmic wave/blue light. Dont stare at the mayhem below you. They are just waiting for disoriented souls to emerge and snatch them back.

When you get hit by the wave your 97% junk DNA get re-activated and they can jump you...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Idk

Pane Andov has a truly amazing presentation regarding this issue. In case you are not going to make it alive when the SHTF - when you realize your body/vehicle is dead - make a fast and strong flight towards the centre of the Milky Way to get in touch with the incoming cosmic wave/blue light. Dont stare at the mayhem below you. They are just waiting for disoriented souls to emerge and snatch them back.

When you get hit by the wave your 97% junk DNA get re-activated and they can jump you...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1657321

I'd check out the middle of the Milky Way :) That sounds cool...

Would we even have DNA at that point? Lol...

I'm sure it will all work out either way ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17637449
United States
11/09/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Earth is on her way out - stay with Earth and we can shift with the environment...

I think maybe the Earth will be made too seem like a horrible place to stay on purpose...

So if we jump on the alien ships for safety, we're taken into their section of the matrix - perhaps deeper inside than we are now?

Probably a nicer section of the matrix - but still - it feels cheap...

I'd like to stick with the Earth and see where we end up...

I wouldn't jump on an Alien Ship I must say. Even in the scripture its clearly said that Heaven comes to Earth and not vice versa. One has to consider those facts very carefully.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/09/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Earth is on her way out - stay with Earth and we can shift with the environment...

I think maybe the Earth will be made too seem like a horrible place to stay on purpose...

So if we jump on the alien ships for safety, we're taken into their section of the matrix - perhaps deeper inside than we are now?

Probably a nicer section of the matrix - but still - it feels cheap...

I'd like to stick with the Earth and see where we end up...

I wouldn't jump on an Alien Ship I must say. Even in the scripture its clearly said that Heaven comes to Earth and not vice versa. One has to consider those facts very carefully.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17637449

It is an important balance of consideration!

The scriptures have some great basics truths - I find myself quoting various scriptures that "feel" dead-on right - at the same time, there are parts of scripture which feel heavily intended to be control programs, not spiritual at all - there is a distinct difference...

Such as being Christ-like, treating others the way you would want to be treated - Can't disagree with that...

Singing with hands raised to a wrathful deity - who we must worship above all other gods - via the sacrifice of his son upon the ancient occult symbol of the cross - at the cost of our eternal soul... Now that's a horse of a different color in my opinion...

And Heaven comes to Earth, is a beautiful concept - when through our way of being - we balance the world around us, and we bring Heaven to Earth... That's my favorite anyway :)

The version of "Heaven" as the golden New Jerusalem Cube with "god" on board - with 144 entities acting acting as a single being known as "Zion"... Something like that gives me the creeps! Thanks, but no thanks, Jesus Christ! Lol...

It's like this consideration battlefield - first of all I feel its important to remain politically correct about this kind of stuff, to not act like an unapproachable looney all the god-damn time, lol... But I'll give this stuff the benefit of the doubt, plus its fun stuff :)

So when I'm discerning the situation, in the case of if aliens showed-up when TSHTF while the world was unstable, saying in our minds "come with us to safety!"..."we've got feasts and we'll beam your animals on board too!"..."we have beer and weed!"... no not really, lol...

But the feel of that situation feels cheap, it feels hasty, it seems to be pre-planned, interceptive, by-passing our ability to have a grip upon our own path of evolution, we are diverted in a very serious way as soon as we cross the threshold of that craft - that is signing the dotted-line and giving consent to another empire - which we know little if anything about, truly...

And if these local being have been around, standing-by as we slaughter and pillage ourselves, in-fact, it would seem these "visitors and watchers" have been taking advantage of this isolated human predicament...

Huh...

So ten, to show-up - all of a sudden! After thousands of years... Right before the end of an age...

Well, if its anything like it was the last few times, odds are it won't be a good thing! Lol...

What I do trust, is the path my spirit would take to return to my full-self - to return to my source - That, seems the safest, most tried and direct path home - whatever "home" may be...

Aliens, 4D Light beings, overly-positive and pushy god-kings on a mission to take over the universe - that all sounds similar to stuff that annoys me here - so why the heck would I want to invest my focus and attention on something like that?

Something nice, with beings on an equal plane, no one's really overly biased or extreme, very loving and open, even accepting "darkness" as a reality but keeping it in check for the sake of even deeper equality and balance...

If we're going far-out, I may as well find my favorite version of "Heaven" that feels best to me, just in case... ;)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/10/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
afro
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/10/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
wink
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/11/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
John Meyer - Multidimensional Experiences
He seems to be new to the scene, can't seem to find an interview from him anywhere else, pretty good stuff...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post