MAJOR QUAKE WARNING ALERT Magnitude 7+ to 8+ imminent 1111 to 113

MatrixLNIN11

User ID: 20347511
United States
10/31/2012 03:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
MAJOR QUAKE WARNING ALERT Magnitude 7+ to 8+ imminent 1111 to 113
As we approach All HALLOWS EVE and transition from a very special FULL MOON phase involving extremely powerful celestial energies of the CELTIC festival moving into NOVEMber, lets get right to it...

And what better numerical sequence than 11 11 to kick off the FIRST Quake Warning Window & Target Date for NOVEMber which by the way, is actually the NINth month in the Ancient Roman Calendar and LATIN for NINE.

With that said, I begin this warning with a simple date-code & riddle for NOVEM that shall appear and coincide with the SUM of NIN 02 of 12 and its MIRROR which produces one of the most powerful numerological sequences in our calendar also considered to be a HOLY NUMBER.

All Windows Minimum Mag 6.7 with a 90% Likely-hood of an M7+ to M8+ but also an 80% chance of an M9+ in windows 2 & 3 below.

1) Already given ;)

2) 11/16 & 11/17 +/- 1 day

3) 11/25 & 11/27 +/- 1 day

Regions/Areas of concern in NOVEMBER:

CALIFORNIA SD, LA & SF as well as Oregon & Seattle
CHILE
CHINA & RUSSIA
NEW ZEALAND & FIJI
PUERTO RICO & D,R,
MEXCIO CITY & VENEZUELA
SUMATRA INDONESIA
JAPAN & TAIWAN

All events natural and man-made, to occur within 150 miles of the 188 Ley-Line Grid, OF COURSE ;)

Extremely high chance of an M7 by 113

Target date #1 1 1 1 + - 1 day

The Father of TIME & Sun of Ura oppose the Sun of EvE shining a bright MORNING MERKABA in perfect harmonic resonance with Elana's Central SuN

Oh...P.S.
BEWARE the IDES of NOVEM and 113

...again.

Thread: SANDY MAKES LANDFALL ON NYC/DC LEY-LINE ENERGY NODE of 188!!! SAME LEY-LINE as Queen Charlotte QUAKE! Amazing new Images

Thread: HURRICANE SANDY CONNECTS TO ANOTHER 911 EMERGENCY & NYC WARNING FROM 1998 & 2008??? Yikes! Beware 113

Thread: SANDY SHOWING OFF HER FIBONACCI SPIRAL on the LEY LINES! WoW SACRED GEOMETRY hits AMERICA!

Thread: TIME WAVE ZERO NOVEMBER & MAJOR QUAKE WARNING FORECAST 11911311

Thread: GREAT QUAKE TO HIT WITHIN NEXT 3 MAJOR SEISMIC WARNING WINDOWS??? Unofficial GLP HALLOWEEN QUAKE PREDICTION CONTEST!

Thread: MASSIVE 7.7 QUAKE HITS BRITISH COLUMBIA LEY-LINES of 188 EXACT DATE & REGION & TWZ DATE WARNED! Wow

Thread: RARE MAINE QUAKE HITS DEAD CENTER OF 188 LEY-LINES... AGAIN. wow

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 10/31/2012 03:14 PM
MudMan

User ID: 26707869
United States
10/31/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: MAJOR QUAKE WARNING ALERT Magnitude 7+ to 8+ imminent 1111 to 113
Dude, I'll be the first to come back here and thank you for the heads up if something hits on your doom dates. However, it does seem like you're saying there will be a quake over 6+ to 9+ between said dates ANYWHERE on planet earth. no?
Cheers and thanks for the info, though. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24518639
United States
10/31/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump With all the Haarp threads going and now this, why not?
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
10/31/2012 04:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Dude, I'll be the first to come back here and thank you for the heads up if something hits on your doom dates. However, it does seem like you're saying there will be a quake over 6+ to 9+ between said dates ANYWHERE on planet earth. no?
Cheers and thanks for the info, though. hf
 Quoting: MudMan

i had a feeling I'd be getting some questions like that... so i'm going to take time now to address your question in more detail which will help put things in proper context and perspective that I don't think most have or will remember and be thinking about as the month progresses not to mention I doubt skeptics will be honest or objective enough to acknowledge either ;/

With that said, first off NO... what I'm saying with a 99% confidence is that there WON'T BE A QUAKE 7+ on any other date in NOVEMBER outside the dates/windows I've named.

you do realize thats quite a profound and bold claim to make right? ;/

If any major quakes occur in November, the key target dates that will APPEAR in any such quake timestamp are either the 1st, 2nd, 16th, 17th, 25th, and 27th.

So in other words, what I'm saying is, the most likely dates for a MAJOR QUAKE 7+ is on the DATES and WINDOWS I've warned. If no major quake over 6.7 in november hits, will I admit FAIL?

YES.

the question is, if ONE does, will skeptics admit HIT? ;)))

And NO, I'm not saying 6+

BIG DIFFERENCE between a 6+ and 6.7

6+ MAGS are far more common now... 6.7 is the NEW 5.8 which has technically IN GENERAL, been the standard and the category for defining LARGE QUAKES.

I've raised the bar and narrowed the margin to 6.7 as the minimum for my warnings which contrary to skeptics and those arguing "stats", is NOT common nor follows any PATTERN that can be accurately predicted in the way most try to claim.
Arguments about quake frequency, only work when those making the argument, ignore the actual evidence, context or specifics in what I've presented.

I can link you to tons of debates I've had with these "skeptics" and so-called "experts" claiming my warnings are easy to replicate ETC, who when challenged to actually prove their claims and address all the evidence I've presented which support MY CLAIMS, have ALWAYS either DISAPPEARED or simply ended up spewing AD HOMS and anything but respectful intelligent discourse.

Is it possible there will be NO quakes over 6.7 or a 7 mag between 11/1 and 11/3?

SURE.

and YES that would be a MISS and FAIL for that window.

however, it still wouldn't negate the FACT the warnings i've put out, have had a 90% success rate for exact dates and windows within +- 1-3 days for MAJOR QUAKES, not to mention even close to a 70% success rate over and over for hitting those narrow windows and dates for MAJOR QUAKES is considered by "SCIENCE" to be near, if not impossible!

I've named ONLY 3 windows for NOVEMBER with a very narrow margin for success especially since I'm talking about MAJOR QUAKES and not common 6 mags as the minimum under 6.7. Now I'd be happy to consider raising the minimum magnitude to 6.9 to 7+ only if there wasn't so much evidence of manipulation and fudging by the primary so-called "experts and authority" most use or rely on as the final official Quake SOURCE aka USGS.

But I submit that for anyone to name 3 specific quake windows in a month for MAJOR QUAKES to hit on and be within 1-3 days let alone 1 day or in some cases even up to 5 days depending on the parameters involved, goes far beyond coincidence or even what skeptics try to argue is no big deal and something ANYONE can do. In fact, should just 2 out of 3 windows I've named in November have major quakes, that hits odds of such high degree, especially doing it over and over, that it falls in the realm of what science says is impossible and more in the realm of paranormal. And if any quake is a GREAT QUAKE closer to 7.9+, the ODDS and MERIT of my warnings become that much more PROFOUND. Now of course 2 out of 3 windows could FAIL.
However, at the end of the month, if close to an 8 MAG hits just 1 of the 3 windows as I believe there's a high chance for, to say my quake warnings failed, would be ABSURD.

So no, the context or premise of your question is false if not just for the fact 6+ quakes are not the same as 6.7+ quakes. And though I have named a specific list of locations/regions that does not cover anywhere on the globe or the entire globe, if such a quake does not occur in the locations I've named, that still wouldn't negate the merit of hitting an exact date within 3 days let alone 1 day. For any fair objective, academic or true analysis, one MUST be able to analyze my warnings/this warning in full CONTEXT. Only then will one be able to truly measure, understand and judge things. Or in other words, the LEY LINES would also have to be PART OF THE ANALYSIS which MOST NEVER DO because they're uneducated and ignorant about that aspect of my warnings.

Anyways, you do have GOOD questions though. Hopefully my response is not misconstrued as arrogant or condescending. Just intelligent discourse which I encourage and have no problem discussing. I don't mind criticism as long as its respectful as you've done.

Cheers

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 10/31/2012 06:59 PM
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
10/31/2012 04:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump With all the Haarp threads going and now this, why not?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24518639

;)

But let me say that should a MAJOR QUAKE hit any of the dates I've named, I submit it won't be due to or caused by Haarp. The only involvement Haarp would ever have at the most in terms of quakes over 7+, would be as an inducer, if that. Iow, there would still have been a 7+ whether haarp was active or not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1065356
United States
10/31/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Coyoxautli

User ID: 26721815
Mexico
10/31/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Op so you said this in other Thread

PS MAJOR QUAKE WARNING NOVEMBER FINAL UPDATE 10/30/12

Target Date 1111

All Windows Minimum Mag 6.7
90% Likely M7+ to M8+
80% possible 9+ Magnitude (windows 2 & 3)

1) 10/31 to 11/1 to 11/2 +/- 1 day (1111 & 113)

2) 11/16 to 11/17 +/- 1 day

3) 11/25 to 11/27 +/- 1 day

Regions/Areas of concern for NOVEMBER beginnning 11/1/12

CALIFORNIA & Oregon/Seattle to Alaska
CHINA
RUSSIA
NEW ZEALAND, FIJI to PNG
CHILE & ARGENTINA
SUMATRA INDONESIA
PUERTO RICO & VENEZUELA
JAPAN & TAIWAN

Thank god you didn´t say Mexico but it´s ok Very Interesting.

Thank you for your time.

Last Edited by Zapata on 10/31/2012 05:28 PM
with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17788516
Canada
10/31/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
looking forward to it Matrix!
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
10/31/2012 06:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

Target Date 1111

90% Likely M7+ to M8+

CHINA
RUSSIA
NEW ZEALAND, FIJI to PNG
CHILE & ARGENTINA
SUMATRA INDONESIA
PUERTO RICO & VENEZUELA
JAPAN & TAIWAN

Thank you for your time.
 Quoting: Coyoxautli

Well.............actually..........

the only city I forgot to mention (typo) is Mexico City ;/

sorry! lol

Feliz DIA DE LOS MUERTOS!

hehe
Coyoxautli

User ID: 26721815
Mexico
10/31/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Target Date 1111

90% Likely M7+ to M8+

CHINA
RUSSIA
NEW ZEALAND, FIJI to PNG
CHILE & ARGENTINA
SUMATRA INDONESIA
PUERTO RICO & VENEZUELA
JAPAN & TAIWAN

Thank you for your time.
 Quoting: Coyoxautli

Well.............actually..........

the only city I forgot to mention (typo) is Mexico City ;/

sorry! lol

Feliz DIA DE LOS MUERTOS!

hehe
 Quoting: MatrixLNIN11

cruise HEHEHE good one!!! Then a LOT OF Calaveritas?

Hehehe

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26741723
United States
10/31/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't wait till this doesn't happen at all. This whole theory of yours is such a croc of shit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
popcornpump2 Trick or Treat?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/31/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jusvistn
User ID: 25435234
United States
11/01/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't wait till this doesn't happen at all. This whole theory of yours is such a croc of shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26741723

I can't wait till he DOES have a hit with his predicted dates as he's been far more accurate at predicting UNpredictable quakes than any weatherman has been at predicting the weather. Anyone with even the slightest bit of brain can see that. And let me guess-you still believe the earth is flat-s226
stormer

User ID: 26697102
South Africa
11/01/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
So nothing for Southern Africa then? whew
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26752971
United States
11/01/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can't wait to see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24866361
Taiwan
11/01/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
DO you ignore all the little ones completely?
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/01/2012 10:49 AM

Report Abusive Post

I can't wait till he DOES have a hit with his predicted dates as he's been far more accurate at predicting UNpredictable quakes than any weatherman has been at predicting the weather. Anyone with even the slightest bit of brain can see that. And let me guess-you still believe the earth is flat-s226
 Quoting: jusvistn 25435234

he he

thank you JV. well said.

these tards just don't get it and NEVER WILL.

In fact, if I had a SHILLing for each time these nitwits say they can't wait til this doesn't happen at all since this theory is all a croc of shit, I'd be rich.

-------------------------------------------------------------​--
Begin RANT because this calls for another commentary and clarification to put this idiots remark in context and perspective now that I'm on the subject:
-------------------------------------------------------------​--

NOT a SINGLE PERSON making CLAIMS like that has EVER presented any INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT to show exactly how and where the theory is a croc or the evidence presented is false. Its a continuous FAIL every time and simply laughable because they're soooo damn predictable. You know i've even offered these shllls and trolls many FAIR opportunities to take challenges and PROVE their claims. Not one of these hardcore skeptics attacking me has ever accepted the challenges I've proposed in which I even agreed to incorporate their PARAMETERS or rules of engagement, yet they keep returning making the same claims I've already debunked ad-naseum... that is until each time they say NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, something DOES and they DISAPPEAR never to even acknowledge the HITS even though I have acknowledge any MISSES!

Its truly pathetic.

So lets see what happens in the next 48 hours.

These VULTURES will be lurking around planning their parade ONLY IF the "warning" MISSES while TOTALLY IGNORING the EVIDENCE I've presented and FACTS that have proven a near 90% hit rate if not higher for exact date hits on major and great quakes which so far I've seen no other demonstrate even remotely close to such an accuracy ratio given the same or even similar parameters. Of course I'm an arrogant pr%ck for making these statements right? LOL No, i'm not... i'm simply defending the evidence and challenging those who attack, deny or ignore the facts and evidence in order to show and validate something far IMPORTANT than little ol ME... in fact it really has NOTHING to do with me since I'm merely a messenger trying to raise awareness and preparedness. If people don't like the presentation and ignore the evidence and facts because of personal feelings for me or the "presentation", thats up to them, but ones opinion or not "liking" my approach, doesn't invalidate the theory or evidence I've presented that validates it. A real TRUTH SEEKER will be able to put personal feelings, ego and opinions aside to at least consider and research what i've presented. If they disagree, FINE... ASK QUESTIONS since I encourage people NOT TO JUST BELIEVE what I've claimed blindly. But at least be HONEST enough not to just point out any MISSES... ADMIT and ACKNOWLEDGE any HITS... I'd have much more respect for those criticizing if they did.

In conclusion, another ANONYMOUS COWARD TROLL appears voicing his worthless opinion without any balanced or objective criticism; Just ignorant biased ad-homs and hateful abuse because the EVIDENCE suggests something they can't comprehend or their ego doesn't like, want to consider or CONFRONT... That many concepts of science and reality they've been TAUGHT all their life, has been wrong or a LIE.

So they hate the evidence because it shatters their illusion, and don't like the MESSAGE so they hate the MESSENGER.

Throughout history, MESSENGERS (sometimes called prophets), have ALWAYS been despised by their "nation".

Some things never change.

rant

coffee4
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/01/2012 10:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24866361

trans_sign

because I don't understand your point... not to mention very vague.

============================================================​=====================================================

***URGENT CODE-RED ALERT UpDATE***

The GCM FUTUREs-PAST CYCLE of Double-NIN's STAR-QUAKE RITUAL connected to the Tragic DEATH(s) of a World FAMOUS ICON(s) and/or possible headline FALSE-FLAG/MASS CASUALTY (Air) DISASTER within 3, 6 or 9 hours of at least 2 of the following 3 WINDOWS below in MARCH 2019...

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Window #1

MARCH 3rd/4th to 6th/7th
key (target) date: 3/5

-------------------------

Window #2

MARCH 19th/20th to 23rd
key (target) dates: 3/21 & 3/22

--------------------------

Window #3

MARCH 29th to 31st
key (target) date: 3/30

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Primary NIN ICON's in danger during the above timeframes:

#1. TAYLOR SWIFT (Air Disaster/Crash or MKU Attack/Overdose)
#2. MICHAEL (Air) JORDAN (Tragic Accident/Crash/Collision)
#3. PARIS HILTON (MkU linked Accident/Crash or Overdose/Suicide)
#4. BRUNO MARS (Plane Crash or MK Ultra Attack)
#5. RALPH DALE EARNHARDT Jr. (Nationwide Plane Crash Tragedy)
#6. THOMAS CRUISE MAPOTHER IV
#7. LEONARDO DI CAPRIO
#8. TOM BRADY
#9. JUSTIN BIEBER or HAILEY BALDWIN

Why is this being posted in a thread from 2012?

as I always say...

1) SECURITY REASONS
2) QUANTUM TUNNELING +-13 day "Time-Glitch/MIRROR Covergence" shift
3) ASK TONE VAYS or STEVE @CCU ;@

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 03/02/2019 11:31 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23330740
United States
11/01/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if these correlate but here is a vision I had and posted about a while ago. Involving Nov 13th and a earthquake and eruption, lmk what you think OP
Thread: Volcano getting ready to blow,along with earth quake
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24866361
Taiwan
11/01/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

trans_sign

I was curious if you think you can predict the smaller earthquakes using your theory as well. Or, if somehow the smaller earthquakes are used in determining where and when a big one will take place. Perhaps some Rodin math??? Or as I said, do you ignore them and only focus on the larger ones.
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/01/2012 11:17 AM

Report Abusive Post

If its a crock of shit, why have MOST if not ALL MAJOR QUAKES this year, hit this Ley Line Grid? I'll stop there on that subject for now because that alone is already too inconceivable for most to fathom or handle.

And if its a croc, why have 95%, if not ALL major quakes this year, struck on or around the Dates I've warned most within 1 to 3 day window???

Why can't and haven't you shown a single shred of evidence to support your claim its a croc of shit?

You only have to admit JUST 1 hit and I'd have respect for you.

But then, since you KNOW NOTHING about the theory, evidence, facts or anything I've presented whatsoever about the "theory" and quake warnings I've put out, I know you'll never be able to intelligently answer or address that challenge.

Skeptics like you BORE ME.

But calling you a skeptic is probably giving you way too much credit and gives healthy skepticism a bad name.

I'll tell you what... if no quake I've warned hits within the next 48 hours, I'll come back and admit miss directly to you as long as you do some research and either admit just 1 HIT I've made or show exactly how the hits I've claimed, were not hits with an intelligent evidence-based argument as I always have.

Now hopefully you also realize that even if this window "misses" or fails, if just ONE or both of the next 2 windows connects to a major quake, yours and the premise of other people claiming what you will, is also a FAIL.

So before you criticize and show your ignorance again, I suggest you either get your facts straight as to my past HIT/MISS ratio and withhold judgement until all 3 windows have concluded.

Thanks!
jusvistn
User ID: 25435234
United States
11/01/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

trans_sign

By little ones I am assuming u mean little quakes. Since the earth is a living moving thing it is expected that smaller quakes happen every day as the earth moves along through its life cycle. Therefore the larger quakes become far more relevant as they produce/signify far larger earth changes. So what op presents is that since the earth itself is ALIVE it too has chakras, a life force, and the location of these larger more significant quakes are happening in cycles at these chakra points. In this revelation, you then find the sacred geometry in the earth itself underlying all of these areas and bringing into light the sacredness of the earth herself and the validation of an intelligent design to the earth and universe in which cycles can be found seen followed and predictions made-just as we follow the cycles of the moon and planets.

Or at least that is my "basic" understanding but I'm still learning also.
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/01/2012 11:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
I don't know if these correlate but here is a vision I had and posted about a while ago. Involving Nov 13th and a earthquake and eruption, lmk what you think OP
Thread: Volcano getting ready to blow,along with earth quake
 Quoting: inithiemx

Very interesting mate!

because I've had similar visions/dreams.

and I think there are many others as well.

for example, in one of my recent dreams, I recall a BEACH area (sunny day) somewhere while an 8.5+ hit followed by a massive Tsunami.

As a side note .... last year someone intrigued by my 113 warnings/writings, sent me a message explaining a vision they had that was so REAL, they decided to make a youtube video on it.

Now whats interesting about their vision and video, was that not only did they previously know nothing about my videos or writings on 113, but their vision was about a 9.5 QUAKE that struck off the coast of CALIFORNIA and created a 200 foot TSUNAMI (I think that was the approx description) that literally put SAN FRANCISCO and LA (from what I recall), UNDERWATER.

The DATE had 113 in it and his video was TITLED 113

In fact, I think i have that video somewhere in my archive if its still up on youtube.. I'll check around and post it here if I find it.

Oh, just remembered one other PERSON that also had a VISION about CALIFORNIA BEING COVERED IN MUD soon all the way up to SF...

anyone remember who I'm talking about? ;)

While I support "HER" first warning and feel she could be right about CALI... unfortunately, I've also criticized her after attempting to HELP her around the time just before her "FALL" into the abyss with paranoia and subsequent failed warnings. Quite sad actually because her first vision WAS validated and the SOURCE who gave her the information and message, was not her "imagination".

;/
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/01/2012 11:43 AM

Report Abusive Post

trans_sign

By little ones I am assuming u mean little quakes. Since the earth is a living moving thing it is expected that smaller quakes happen every day as the earth moves along through its life cycle. Therefore the larger quakes become far more relevant as they produce/signify far larger earth changes. So what op presents is that since the earth itself is ALIVE it too has chakras, a life force, and the location of these larger more significant quakes are happening in cycles at these chakra points. In this revelation, you then find the sacred geometry in the earth itself underlying all of these areas and bringing into light the sacredness of the earth herself and the validation of an intelligent design to the earth and universe in which cycles can be found seen followed and predictions made-just as we follow the cycles of the moon and planets.

Or at least that is my "basic" understanding but I'm still learning also.
 Quoting: jusvistn 25435234

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sounds darn close to me!

nicely said bodhisattva

=============================================================​=============================================================​===============================================

***URGENT CODE-RED ALERT***

This is an URGENT WARNING for a MAJOR headline FALSE-FLAG/ SEISMC Event (AIr) DISASTER BLOOD RITUAL SACRIFICE connected to SPACE-X NASA(vehicle) LAUNCH MISSION to the ISS about to occur within the next 24 to 48 hours!

MARCH 3rd/4th to 6th/7th

Beware the BURNING BUScH

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 03/03/2019 02:59 AM
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/01/2012 11:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey guys, Check this link out someone posted to my FB page....

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

not sure what it means or is showing if anything right now, but interesting when you look back and compare the past several days

just sayin'
Coyoxautli

User ID: 26791208
Mexico
11/01/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys, Check this link out someone posted to my FB page....

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

not sure what it means or is showing if anything right now, but interesting when you look back and compare the past several days

just sayin'

That´s the weird thing about HAARP nobody knows for sure how to interpret the graphics. This remind me of the guy in Matrix movie who sees girls in the green signs of the matrix. Blond...brunette...red.

In my opinion HAARP has to do more with mind control that earthquakes.

What´s happening with America? Maybe this:

Electromagnetism Disrupts Brain’s Moral Center–Proof of Mind Control Theory.

[link to therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com]

MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/01/2012 03:07 PM

Report Abusive Post

trans_sign

I was curious if you think you can predict the smaller earthquakes using your theory as well. Or, if somehow the smaller earthquakes are used in determining where and when a big one will take place. Perhaps some Rodin math??? Or as I said, do you ignore them and only focus on the larger ones.

Well I see and understand your point... so the short answer is that quakes under
around 4 are just too common to be concerned about nor do I think there's any pattern that can be deciphered unless of course all of a sudden you have multiple 3's etc occur where they've rare or never occur.

4 to 5 mags are still pushing the scale in respect to whats generally classified/considered as significant.

I tend to focus more on LARGE quakes.

but rarely post warnings since even large quakes 5.8 to 6.5 are more and more common it seems... not to mention, the only quakes that seem to really get the attention of humans, are major quakes.
Jusvistn

User ID: 25748747
United States
11/01/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26369493
Malaysia
11/01/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Elessa says earthquake above Magnitude 8 will strike in the next 14 days
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/02/2012 12:11 AM

Report Abusive Post

So in other words, she's been watching my videos?

;)

You do realize I posted this warning back in August?

;/

perhaps you should alert her to the 188 Ley Lines.

GLP