MAJOR QUAKE WARNING ALERT Magnitude 7+ to 8+ imminent 1111 to 113

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22459462
Portugal
11/08/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MAJOR QUAKE WARNING ALERT Magnitude 7+ to 8+ imminent 1111 to 113
Ok, lets put it even easier. Just answer my questions with YES or NO. Just that.

In this thread Thread: GREAT QUAKE TO HIT WITHIN NEXT 3 MAJOR SEISMIC WARNING WINDOWS??? Unofficial GLP HALLOWEEN QUAKE PREDICTION CONTEST! you said one 6.7+ quake would hit in 10/19 to 10/22, another 6.7+ quake would hit in25/10 - 27/10, and finally another 6.7+ would hit in 10/31 - 11/01. Yes or no?

Only one 6.7+ quake hit during the predicted windows. Yes or no?

In this thread Thread: MAJOR QUAKE WARNING ALERT Magnitude 7+ to 8+ imminent 1111 to 113 you said one 6.7+ quake would hit in 11/01 - 11/03. Did it hit? Yes or no?

Moreover you said "with a 99% confidence is that there WON'T BE A QUAKE 7+ on any other date in NOVEMBER outside the dates/windows I've named"

Were you right? Didnt the Guatemala quake hit outisde the windows? yes or no?
------

Just answer this questions please.
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

User ID: 19124531
United States
11/08/2012 11:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Ok, lets put it even easier. Just answer my questions with YES or NO. Just that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22459462

I'll answer accordingly since there's context in each that's NOT black and white and yes or no in the way you're arguing/implying.

Did a 6.8 appear in station readings for that quake?

YEP

So I CAN argue this particular quake as a HIT.

another 6.7+ quake would hit in 25/10 - 27/10,

which was a direct DIRECT HIT

and finally another 6.7+ would hit in 10/31 - 11/01. Yes or no?

As I've already said MISS! but I also posted these various links that put things in further and proper context which you're ignoring.

Thread: GREAT QUAKE TO HIT WITHIN NEXT 3 MAJOR SEISMIC WARNING WINDOWS??? Unofficial GLP HALLOWEEN QUAKE PREDICTION CONTEST! (Page 3)

NO

In this thread Thread: MAJOR QUAKE WARNING ALERT Magnitude 7+ to 8+ imminent 1111 to 113 you said one 6.7+ quake would hit in 11/01 - 11/03. Did it hit? Yes or no?

MISS

Moreover you said "with a 99% confidence is that there WON'T BE A QUAKE 7+ on any other date in NOVEMBER outside the dates/windows I've named"
Were you right?

YES

Didnt the Guatemala quake hit outisde the windows? yes or no?

So you're saying ONE DAY OFF is OUTSIDE the window??? lol

thats what you're saying right???

DONE

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 11/08/2012 12:03 PM
Messenger
User ID: 26348467
United States
11/08/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOU ARE RIGHT ON**** I don't know how to put your words in a BLUE BOX, so I clipped your words here

"Now whats interesting about their vision and video, was that not only did they previously know nothing about my videos or writings on 113, but their vision was about a 9.5 QUAKE that struck off the coast of CALIFORNIA and created a 200 foot TSUNAMI (I think that was the approx description) that literally put SAN FRANCISCO and LA (from what I recall), UNDERWATER."

*****************ohno

I want to add that MANY Christian prophets are seeing the exact same thing. The major prophecy is as follows. California will experience their usual 5.7 quakes, but then later followed by a 7.5 quake. After that, the MEGA QUAKE happens which will be a 9.5 to 10 point. That will pretty much put lower California in the sea. *** The TSUNAMI will finish off what the quake didn't do. I shudder to KNOW this will happen. I need to sound the major warning in this post, and all of you can take or leave it.

wakeup

"Barrack Hussien Obama will rue the day he was again selected as President of the United States. In his heart he has dark designs for this nation which were covered during is first term in office. However, now the shade will be fully drawn and all who have eyes to see shall know what this man truly stands for. The Middle East will explode as is written in Gods Word. America will be severly chastised for her national and personal sins. The arrogant and rebellious nation of America will suffer with intence sorrow. NO measure of political might will save her.

As Obama has opened up the Middle East to the Muslim Brotherhood, so shall Almighty God open American up to her enemies on her shores.

The warnings will first come by natural disasters; some of which are acturally manmade. God will allow disasters by increments, until people either wake up and turn to Christ, or contiune to revel in their rebellion.

This message is for the edification of all who have eyes to see the reality of the times in which we are living. God will have mercy on those who turn to the Lord Jesus Christ. The time for playing games and having continual fun is at an end. Therefore, take this message to heart, TIME IS UP FOR AMERICA and for much of this world."

############bump
NDC777

User ID: 26728068
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know how to put your words in a BLUE BOX,
 Quoting: Messenger 26348467

Use the 'Quote' button (speech bubble with 3 dots) in the top right of every post.

Last Edited by NDC777 on 11/08/2012 02:32 PM
NDC777
Jusvistn

User ID: 27296415
United States
11/09/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you want to get good at this, you need to give yourself honest, accurate and brutal feedback, not ego-polishing from drooling idiots, who think you 'got it right', when you hit a prediction 4 days off,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26578528

bumpdribble

I BELIEVE!! I BELIEVE!! I Believe I am one of your drool groupies

hehehhehe

YAY!rockon
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/09/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'll answer accordingly since there's context in each that's NOT black and white and yes or no in the way you're arguing/implying.

YEP

As I've already said MISS! but I also posted these various links that put things in further and proper context which you're ignoring.

Thread: GREAT QUAKE TO HIT WITHIN NEXT 3 MAJOR SEISMIC WARNING WINDOWS??? Unofficial GLP HALLOWEEN QUAKE PREDICTION CONTEST! (Page 3)

NO

MISS

Were you right?

YES

DONE
 Quoting: MatrixLNIN11

ffs the first window did not have any 6.7+ quake.. check the official mag.. and they are not downgraded on purpose.. why would they do it? just to annoy you?

you had one hit in 4 windows. i call hat a miss

and about the last question.. dont make a fool of yourself, you know what i am talking about.. in one prediction you said no quakes would happen outside the given windows.. and since one did you recover some old prediction saying it would? so either case you would always be right? lol.. you have predictions that contradict one another, very nice tactic
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

User ID: 20347511
United States
11/10/2012 08:03 AM

Report Abusive Post

YEP

NO

MISS

Were you right?

YES

DONE

ffs the first window did not have any 6.7+ quake.

YET THE FACTS PROVE OTHERWISE.

A) Its an irrefutable FACT, I warned a 6.7+ would appear for that window which is exactly what happened... in fact, there were readings as high as 6.8

check the official mag.. and they are not downgraded on purpose.. why would they do it? just to annoy you?

B) I've addressed THAT "official mag" argument several times for which I have yet to see anyone present any intelligent counter-arguement refuting or addressing what I'VE said and showing how and where its illogical, unreasonable or a false premise

C) Please show any evidence to support your claim that this issue has anything to do with DOWNGRADING to "annoy" me or they "do it on purpose". lol Thats absurd and IRRELEVANT because if ANY EVIDENCE can be presented that USGS has been wrong, had erroneous data, they've manipulated data, or no one can show exactly how and where the evidence for my argument is wrong, then my premise MUST be taken into account or considered by those claiming what you are because it puts USGS' credibility as an infallible honest reliable authority/agency, INTO QUESTION.
Its called CHECKS AND BALANCES which Usgs DOES NOT HAVE, let alone as a GOVERNMENT AGENCY, they're a branch of/part of/linked to, or connected to the SAME group/CABAL that has beyond any shadow of a doubt, lied, controlled, and manipulated information if not HUMANS for MILLENNIA.... and thats just for starters.

Only someone in a state of incredible ignorance and denial, would deny the mountains of evidence which prove it beyond a doubt.

D) but then again, please SEE "A" because "C" is STILL IRRELEVANT in that context.

you had one hit in 4 windows. i call hat a miss

A) No, I had 2 hits in 3 windows. So the facts prove otherwise and contradict your claims for which you still fail to address and show how what I've said is illogical or is not correct/valid.

B) Besides, what's a "miss"? MISS doesn't mean FAILURE in the way you're trying to imply.
But then, even if I "missed" 1 or 2, which is exactly the argument I've presented that you keep avoiding and refusing to acknowledge for some reason, WHATS YOUR POINT?

C) And even if I were to concede your argument, of the 3 windows, only 1 was a MAJOR 7+ (but not just any 7 mag) which ALSO and more importantly, just "happened" to hit on THE EXACT DATE I WARNED.

(oh and please don't bother bringing up your "stat" argument again, because I've already addressed it and shown why it's a false premise to which i have yet to see any intelligent argument showing exactly how, why or where its wrong and not valid).

and about the last question.. dont make a fool of yourself, you know what i am talking about.. in one prediction you said no quakes would happen outside the given windows..

LIE

If you're not the real fool, you'd admit and be able to understand WHY it is.

oh, almost forgot... here's a little kindergarten level date-code riddle that's about to connect to a major headline event shortly involving a type of platetonic solid that moves above and below.
So lets see if you'll be able to understand the connection to 113 and a well-known "power" number within the sum of this very special myan algorithm
1 12 22 12 that when doubled makes the date of the show.

and since one did you recover some old prediction saying it would? so either case you would always be right? lol..

HUH?!? gasp

How can I or rather can't I "RECOVER" an OLD PREDICTION if its been POSTED, let alone wasn't cancelled? LOL another do

What does a posted date thats not cancelled, have anything to do with being wrong? rolleyes

Ever hear the term "semantics"? Because in this case, it applies to your game.

you have predictions that contradict one another, very nice tactic

except the facts and evidence prove otherwise.

And NO, I have WARNINGS that have not only been extremely accurate, but have hit a level of accuracy that conventional science says is IMPOSSIBLE.

your denial and evasions are pretty lame tactics

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 11/14/2012 11:14 AM
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/10/2012 08:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
If you want to get good at this, you need to give yourself honest, accurate and brutal feedback, not ego-polishing from drooling idiots, who think you 'got it right', when you hit a prediction 4 days off,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26578528

bumpdribble

I BELIEVE!! I BELIEVE!! I Believe I am one of your drool groupies

hehehhehe

YAY!rockon
 Quoting: Jusvistn

ha ha!
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/10/2012 08:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
YOU ARE RIGHT ON****

wakeup

"Barrack Hussien Obama will rue the day he was again selected as President of the United States.

But not by any true humans. He was ordained LONG AGO.

In his heart he has dark designs for this nation which were covered during is first term in office.

Well yes... but he's just a PUPPET of H.I. aka his reptilian masters

You only need to understand the etymology or true ROOT of his name to know his real agenda to bring about the death of BILLIONS of humans.

Did you know Obama as a teenager was being protected by the CIA because he KNEW and was told he would be a future US PRES?

However, now the shade will be fully drawn and all who have eyes to see shall know what this man truly stands for.

B I N G O or should i say.... and R E P T O was his name O'

lol

The Middle East will explode as is written in Gods Word.

And ISRAEL will probably be the first

America will be severly chastised for her national and personal sins.

chastised?

If just one Nuke hits DC, chastised is a bit mild mate! ;/
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/10/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
and about the last question.. dont make a fool of yourself, you know what i am talking about.. in one prediction you said no quakes would happen outside the given windows..

LIE

LIE? Thread: MAJOR QUAKE WARNING ALERT Magnitude 7+ to 8+ imminent 1111 to 113

Your own words " what I'm saying with a 99% confidence is that there WON'T BE A QUAKE 7+ on any other date in NOVEMBER outside the dates/windows I've named" Who is lying here?

your windows were 11/1 - 11/3, 11/16 - 11/17 and 11/25 - 11/27... guatemala quake was 11/7, thus outside the windows

So you had an old prediction saying a quake would hit, and a recent one saying no quake would hit outisde the given windows, thus, no quake would hit the date you previously predicted.. who is lying here?

or was it usgs or even the reptilians that manipulated your own posts??
NDC777

User ID: 26728068
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
And what better numerical sequence than 11 11 to kick off the FIRST Quake Warning Window & Target Date for NOVEMber which by the way, is actually the NINth month in the Ancient Roman Calendar and LATIN for NINE.

Extremely high chance of an M7 by 113

Target date #1 1 1 1 + - 1 day

6.8 | 2012/11/11 01:12:38 UTC | 2012/11/11 07:42:38 UTC+6 | 23.014N 95.883E | 9.8KM (6.1 MILE) | MYANMAR

And didn't Sollog pen a MYANMAR Prophecy some years ago?

[link to www.sollog.com]

In Ancient Kalama (Sumeria) MI-AN-MAR meant:

MI = DIVINE POWER
AN = THE GOD
MAR = TO FLOOD

In ancient Hebrew MI-AN-MAR means:
MI = TO POUR
AN = ON
MAR = SORROW

Written 2008/05/13

Note that when the quake struck it was still Nov 10 in N & S America.

Nov 10 is day 315 or 5/13 in reverse.
NDC777
groganzolo

User ID: 19445896
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since the 70's and 80's I've been seeing 11:11 when I looked at the time.

Never thought about it much until I saw threads about it.

4 days ago I started seeing 11:10 about once a day. ( i don't consciously look at the time all the time )

This morning? turned on the PC and the time? 11:11

???
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/11/2012 05:08 PM

Report Abusive Post

LIE

LIE? Thread: MAJOR QUAKE WARNING ALERT Magnitude 7+ to 8+ imminent 1111 to 113

Your own words " what I'm saying with a 99% confidence is that there WON'T BE A QUAKE 7+ on any other date in NOVEMBER outside the dates/windows I've named"

AND WHAT WERE DATES I NAMED IN WHAT I CALLED THE NOVEMBER QUAKE WARNING SHERLOCK???

11/9, 11/11 & 11/13

The ORIGINAL has been ARCHIVED FOR MONTHS and this was simply based on THE ORIGINAL. At worst a typo and forgot to post a reminder! lol

But in fact, there's an ESOTERIC date CODE within an ALLEGORICAL CONTEXT that reiterates and references 11/11 several times as well as 11/9 and also the 113 algorithm I've EXPLAINED MANY TIMES!

Just because you can't comprehend simple date codes and allegory, isn't my fault.

Who is lying here?
your windows were 11/1 - 11/3, 11/16 - 11/17 and 11/25 - 11/27...

....AND 11/9, 11/11 & 11/13

So again, this was simply ONE of SEVERAL TIMES I've posted THE QUAKE WARNING FOR NOVEMBER which has been ARCHIVED FOR MONTHS and BASED ON THE ORIGINAL.

Not my fault you didn't see it even though its been CLEARLY and PUBLICLY posted for months.

NICE TRY.

guatemala quake was 11/7, thus outside the windows

WRONG.

11/8 appeared for the date as well.

If you want to argue semantics about a MAJOR QUAKE being off by 1 day or 20 hours from 11/9 which I warned as a TARGET DATE/KEY QUAKE WINDOW for a MAJOR Quake to occur, thats up to you, but it doesn't by any stretch of your imagination, invalidate or disprove what I've explained.

So you had an old prediction saying a quake would hit,

being "OLD" has nothing to do with the issue nor does it invalidate or negate that it is STILL POSTED let alone that no where did I ever say it was CANCELLED. LOL

Perhaps you're so OLD, that your not as bright as you used to be... or maybe its just that you need to take some geritol.

and a recent one saying no quake would hit outisde the given windows,

THE "GIVEN WINDOWS" WERE TAKEN FROM THE ORIGINAL "PREDICTION"/WARNING which was the WARNING FOR NOVEMBER 2012.

thus, no quake would hit the date you previously predicted.. who is lying here?

YOU ARE.

Either that or you're just playing semantics because you're unable to prove what I've explained is wrong or illogical. Why? Because you can't argue the facts and evidence for my argument.

or was it usgs or even the reptilians that manipulated your own posts??

The only manipulation going on is your denial of the facts because you didn't realize the warning was taken from the ORIGINAL WARNING posted 2 months ago.

If it didn't exist or was deleted, erased, cancelled and altered, then your argument might be valid.

SORRY you can't handle or comprehend that there's a TIME-STAMPED and archived quake warning for NOVEMBER (which INCLUDED THE DATES YOU CLAIM IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT-IOW ADDING DATES TO A WARNING DIFFERENT!) posted back in August and September.
Those with a brain who've done research and have kept up with things, have seen it.

get over it. The more you deny or argue that fact, the more foolish you look.

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 11/12/2012 04:41 PM
Vesper33

User ID: 25919604
United States
11/11/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since the 70's and 80's I've been seeing 11:11 when I looked at the time.

Never thought about it much until I saw threads about it.

4 days ago I started seeing 11:10 about once a day. ( i don't consciously look at the time all the time )

This morning? turned on the PC and the time? 11:11

???
 Quoting: groganzolo

That is funny, my whole adult life I see 333 all the time. Exit signs, mile markers, clocks, car tags, random things. I figured when I realized it that I was making myself see it, kind of like when you're pregnant and you start to see pregnant women everywhere. Lol. The only difference is that when I see it it tends to shock me as it is usually when I am either down or trying to make a big decision. I get a calm feeling like everything is ok and on time, so to speak.
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
Solar Guardian

User ID: 27709201
Malaysia
11/14/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Every 5 Months after certain triple-number dates, occurs a large earthquake
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 02:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
To eliminate any confusion... ahem ;/
This is now the FINAL OFFICIAL NOVEMBER QUAKE WARNING for
the last set of windows I've listed below.

(Any PREVIOUS quake warning posts titled November are
invalid and any updates will be taken from or based on this HUB POSTING):
=============================================

Window 1) 11/15 to 11/17

Window 2) 11/24 to 11/26

ALL windows must have at least a minimum M6.8
ALL windows 90% chance/confidence of an M7+ to M8+
All dates +- 1 day
All quakes expected to strike the 188 Ley-Lines within 150 miles (but not required for a hit)

If the dates or magnitudes do not appear for each window stated above, then its a MISS. If both of those windows MISS as stated, then its a FAIL.

Areas/Regions to be on HIGH ALERT from 11/14 to 11/30
-----------------------------------------
#1 North American Western Coastline
(Alaska, B.C., Seattle/Oregon, SF Bay Area, LA & San Diego)
#2 CHILE, ARGENTINA & EQUADOR
#3 Mexico, D.R. & P.R
#4 NEW ZEALAND & FIJI
#5 INDIA & SUMATRA
#6 CHINA
#7 JAPAN
#8 RUSSIA
---------------------------------------

[link to www.facebook.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]

P.S.
Bonus Round Window 3 In the V3RSE when you replace
2 spheres in the REFLECTION of 212311

AS ABOVE SO WILL A PHIRE DOWN BE LOW & THE PHOENIX RISES NEAR THE GREAT CITY OF THE A LINE and REIKI GOLD

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 11/14/2012 07:19 AM
Solar Guardian

User ID: 27709201
Malaysia
11/14/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP, please comment on the above.
Rudysarsof

User ID: 26697252
Australia
11/14/2012 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

So in other words, she's been watching my videos?

;)

You do realize I posted this warning back in August?

;/

perhaps you should alert her to the 188 Ley Lines.

Lol his contacts are in Europe. Maybe they are in one of those European countries that don't have the Internet and can't get your posts. Maybe it's time to start a magazine as well so the less informed can read your threads and learn more about what a truely amazing idea you have brought to the table here. I think the old teachers words of" less talking, more listening" needs to be inforced with some of the people here.
It is a lot easier to lie when you are the only one who knows the truth than it is to find the truth when all you know is lies.

Remember people the revolution starts with you.
Sorry my mistake.
Revolution starts with R.
Change begins with.....nope that begins with C
Hold on I am sure I will get this.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Youthfulness begins with you, so do your part and be childish
And remember you can not spell awesome without ME.
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 03:49 AM

Report Abusive Post

So in other words, she's been watching my videos?

;)

You do realize I posted this warning back in August?

;/

perhaps you should alert her to the 188 Ley Lines.

Lol his contacts are in Europe. Maybe they are in one of those European countries that don't have the Internet and can't get your posts. Maybe it's time to start a magazine as well so the less informed can read your threads and learn more about what a truely amazing idea you have brought to the table here. I think the old teachers words of" less talking, more listening" needs to be inforced with some of the people here.
 Quoting: Rudysarsof

I couldn't agree more!

so may have to take you up on that suggestion Jedi!

yoda
Rudysarsof

User ID: 26649229
Australia
11/14/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep fighting the good fight. What the sheep don't realize is that you are not here for praise and recognition but simply to deliver the message you were born to tell. Those that will listen will. Those that don't want to be open to suggestion are already lost.
It is a lot easier to lie when you are the only one who knows the truth than it is to find the truth when all you know is lies.

Remember people the revolution starts with you.
Sorry my mistake.
Revolution starts with R.
Change begins with.....nope that begins with C
Hold on I am sure I will get this.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Youthfulness begins with you, so do your part and be childish
And remember you can not spell awesome without ME.
Jusvistn

User ID: 21011231
United States
11/14/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
To eliminate any confusion...
This is now the FINAL OFFICIAL NOVEMBER QUAKE WARNING for
the last set of windows I've listed below.

(Any PREVIOUS quake warning posts titled November are
invalid and any updates will be taken from or based on this HUB POSTING):
=============================================

Window 1) 11/15 to 11/17

Window 2) 11/24 to 11/26

ALL windows must have at least a minimum M6.8
ALL windows 90% chance/confidence of an M7+ to M8+
All dates +- 1 day
All quakes to expect to strike the 188 Ley-Lines within 150 miles (but is not required for a hit)

If the dates or magnitudes do not appear for each window stated above, then its a MISS. If both of those windows MISS as stated, then its a FAIL.

Areas/Regions to be on HIGH ALERT from 11/14 to 11/30
-----------------------------------------
#1 North American Western Coastline
(Alaska, B.C., Seattle/Oregon, SF Bay Area, LA & San Diego)
#2 CHILE, ARGENTINA & EQUADOR
#3 Mexico, D.R. & P.R
#4 NEW ZEALAND & FIJI
#5 INDIA & SUMATRA
#6 CHINA
#7 JAPAN
#8 RUSSIA
----------------------------------------

P.S.
Bonus Round Window 3 In the V3RSE when you replace
2 spheres in the REFLECTION of 212311

AS ABOVE SO WILL A PHIRE DOWN BE LOW & THE PHOENIX RISES NEAR THE GREAT CITY OF THE A LINE and REIKI GOLD

bump
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 05:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
Keep fighting the good fight. What the sheep don't realize is that you are not here for praise and recognition but simply to deliver the message you were born to tell. Those that will listen will. Those that don't want to be open to suggestion are already lost.
 Quoting: Rudysarsof

Boy did you just hit the nail on the head! And that notion drives the sheep C R A Z Y!

well said dude

its just funny how so many of the "alleged" skeptics that infiltrate, stalk my threads and want everyone to believe they're just here for intelligent discourse and honest academic objective analysis of the evidence, can't seem to do it without resorting to personal attacks, ad homs, or abusive condescending attitudes and tones.

but what's even more incredible than their inability to maintain civil discussion or continually disappearing when I've addressed or debunked their claims, is their utter denial, HYPOCRISY and double standards since NOT one of these ILLk, have EVER admitted the multitude of hits that far outnumber any misses they criticize me for.

I'd have so much more respect for their arguments and criticism if they were BALANCED and demonstrated even a basic understanding of the subject matter in any real context. But I guess professional trolls, shills and idiots know that their arguments only work when they debate out of context and ignore the actual evidence.

rolleyes

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 11/14/2012 05:40 AM
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 05:54 AM

Report Abusive Post

OP, please comment on the above.
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Thread: Every 5 Months after certain triple-number dates, occurs a large earthquake (Page 2)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24518639
United States
11/14/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Coyoxautli

User ID: 27745836
Mexico
11/14/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
All we are sayiiiiiiing give doom a chance
bandbandbandbandbandbandband

Thank you OP

Three GLP´s can´t be wrong

Thread: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas (Page 14)
Thread: Every 5 Months after certain triple-number dates, occurs a large earthquake

bump
with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

User ID: 27746277
United States
11/14/2012 01:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
bandbandbandbandbandbandband

Thank you OP

Three GLP´s can´t be wrong

Thread: Pole Shift, Crustal displacement evidence is here! Vast Plate movement sequence proved between Indonesia, Alaska and Americas (Page 14)

bump
 Quoting: Coyoxautli

THIS INFORMATION NEEDS TO GET OUT THERE TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE and people can then decide for themselves.

Just trying to balance the playing field against all the DISINFO out there that's designed to keep as many ignorant of these profound SIGNS, WARNINGS and DISCOVERIES that threaten their power base and agenda.
MatrixLNIN11  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 02:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
6.1 to 6.6 MAG hits CHILE??? 11/14 & 11/15???

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Well would ya look at that ;)

YEP! the #2 location I just warned about yesterday ;)

This could get interesting

HMMMMM

Last Edited by MatrixLNIN11 on 11/14/2012 02:52 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27375240
Canada
11/14/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27719411
Canada
11/15/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'm done with this bs nonsese and you delusional freaks, get a life.
Jusvistn

User ID: 21011231
United States
11/15/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
6.1 to 6.6 MAG hits CHILE??? 11/14 & 11/15???

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Well would ya look at that ;)

YEP! the #2 location I just warned about yesterday ;)

This could get interesting

HMMMMM

It's always interesting. Just wondering if/how things will really begin to escalate into December and beyond

GLP