The Truth About Sheep From My Perspective

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22018224
United States
10/31/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Truth About Sheep From My Perspective
Truth is....these people don't want to be free. If I were to set them all free this very second...they would wish death upon themselves everyone else around them. They will return my nice gesture with hate, revenge and sorrow for taking away their 'life'. Their false freedom. If it was all destroyed this second, they would just rebuild. They no longer have souls. And they are comfortable with that. Zombies in cages. Not afraid to take advantage of their brothers and sisters to make a quick buck. And hahaha don't even show that you wish to escape. They will bring you right back down to their level every time. So you can be just like them. They are legion for they are many. Don't judge them, or feel any pain. They have made their choice. They love their prison. Even though all the doors and cells stay open, they lock themselves in. There is no one keeping them in there either. No officers, no personnel, no nothing. Despite what people may say. TPTB have NO power at all. It's just an illusion b/c you give them power. They are sheep with a wolves shadow. Better yet, pigs playing with shadows, laughing so hard watching the sheeple jump in unison. Spooks that took the jobs you Gave to them. You people that think you are an exception because you think you know the deal are just the same as them. Stuck on the fence because you are filled with enormous doubt. "What if i'm wrong??" Well what if? Dead and wrong is better than living dead. I'd rather die a lion than a white rat in a cage. Well...black rat. Talk about a shitty hand. You people don't want to look like a fool to the peers you say you don't care about. Zombie intervention is all this is. "Hi glp, my name is Bill...and ugh...I'm a zombie.""Hi Bill!" Ha ha. But hey i'm just an 18 yr old kid who knows a little too much for his age. What the hell do I know huh? Move along, nothing to see here. sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23203377
United States
10/31/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Truth About Sheep From My Perspective
pre teens know better
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/31/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
pre teens know better
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23203377

I value your opinion. No lie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9108752
United States
10/31/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
So i take it you are gonna be dead soon? oh ya you are just sitting on the fence to like a good little sheeple
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/31/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh ya you are just sitting on the fence to like a good little sheeple
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9108752

Yes I am, difference is I don't deny where I am in this life. I am no exception. Do yourself a favor and play dead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9108752
United States
10/31/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought you were gonna die like a champion lion or something instead of living like a sheep? guess that was just bullshit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23203377
United States
10/31/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most are in love with their cage without walls. Like in the Matrix, they will fight to defend it. Just be glad you can see through it. Your path will light up for you to see when the time is right. If you know how to look.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/31/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most are in love with their cage without walls. Like in the Matrix, they will fight to defend it. Just be glad you can see through it. Your path will light up for you to see when the time is right. If you know how to look.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23203377

Thank you. I will keep this in my mind and heart.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/31/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump Don't be shy
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/31/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought you were gonna die like a champion lion or something instead of living like a sheep? guess that was just bullshit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9108752

Living like a rat* Proves you don't even have the capability to even remember let alone understand. Did you even take in the information? I have no problem being a 'sheep' for the time being. Not being so hasty is a lesson everyone has to learn. Thank you for trying you hardest to make me look bad. In the end you brought more attention to the thread. Thank you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/08/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Six Six Six - Version 2.0

User ID: 3753361
United States
11/08/2012 01:35 PM