Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,210 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 188,928
Pageviews Today: 316,063Threads Today: 100Posts Today: 1,518
03:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING Nostradamus prophecy: WW3 on 9th of November!!! READ THIS!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26756740
Germany
10/31/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING Nostradamus prophecy: WW3 on 9th of November!!! READ THIS!!!
[link to modernsurvivalblog.com]

READ AND SPREAD

BE PREPARED!!!
G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
10/31/2012 11:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING Nostradamus prophecy: WW3 on 9th of November!!! READ THIS!!!
[SNIP]

“Say what???” Oh…uh….just the start of WW III in days…. And all this from Hurricane Sandy? Oh boy…hot cup of coffee on this here email which rolled in from G.A. “Stu” Stewart of heavy-duty Nostradamus research and books which you can read more about at his website, TheDayOfDesolation.com.

But as you’ll read in his email, things are coming together in a really discomforting way:

George, Two notes:

Remember what I said about 1997 as a dry run for Armageddon, how about the 1997 Simulated Sandy that hit New York! Got that one from Northeast Intelligence Network, which I also cite below.

Second Note: Copied this from my updated book. It probably will never get out in time, but this is how i see it. Note the last Nostradamus’ prediction, the Presage month is November. To date the Obama Administration has not properly answered why there was no attempt made to rescue the men trapped at the Benghazi consulate/CIA station on September 11th, 2012.

On October 27th, 2012 it was reported that Rear Admiral. Charles M. Gaouette, the commander of the USS John C. Stennis aircraft carrier strike group, which just returned to the Middle East, was relieved of command.

This event is very unusual and it suggests that this might be the result of the consulate siege in Benghazi. It is an ominous sign that there is dissension in the military with the Obama Administration. The Northeast Intelligence Network appears to have the most credible sources on what happened on September 11th , 2012.

It appears that we are very close to war with Russia, just as I had written in my 2010 EBook, and just as I explained in the Nostradamus’ quatrain above.

If their sources are correct, that Iranian Special Forces were responsible for the Benghazi attack and the Obama Administration did nothing, and then later sent Obama’s Senior Adviser Valarie Jarrett to Qatar on October 6th, 2012 to negotiate an agreement with the Iranians on their nuclear weapons program, then I am quite sure that the United States military’s feathers have been ruffled.

I suspect that the attack on Iran and Syria will happen simultaneously on November 9th, 2012. For starters, this day provides symmetry to the 2012 London Olympics Opening Ceremony.

There are symbolic and arcane associations with the lighting of the Olympic Torch on July 28th, 2012.

According to the Jewish calendar that was the 9th of Av. The ninth day of the eleventh month in the Jewish calendar has seen many historic and epic days; most notably it is the day on which both the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem were destroyed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
10/31/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
[SNIP]

“Say what???” Oh…uh….just the start of WW III in days…. And all this from Hurricane Sandy? Oh boy…hot cup of coffee on this here email which rolled in from G.A. “Stu” Stewart of heavy-duty Nostradamus research and books which you can read more about at his website, TheDayOfDesolation.com.

But as you’ll read in his email, things are coming together in a really discomforting way:

George, Two notes:

Remember what I said about 1997 as a dry run for Armageddon, how about the 1997 Simulated Sandy that hit New York! Got that one from Northeast Intelligence Network, which I also cite below.

Second Note: Copied this from my updated book. It probably will never get out in time, but this is how i see it. Note the last Nostradamus’ prediction, the Presage month is November. To date the Obama Administration has not properly answered why there was no attempt made to rescue the men trapped at the Benghazi consulate/CIA station on September 11th, 2012.

On October 27th, 2012 it was reported that Rear Admiral. Charles M. Gaouette, the commander of the USS John C. Stennis aircraft carrier strike group, which just returned to the Middle East, was relieved of command.

This event is very unusual and it suggests that this might be the result of the consulate siege in Benghazi. It is an ominous sign that there is dissension in the military with the Obama Administration. The Northeast Intelligence Network appears to have the most credible sources on what happened on September 11th , 2012.

It appears that we are very close to war with Russia, just as I had written in my 2010 EBook, and just as I explained in the Nostradamus’ quatrain above.

If their sources are correct, that Iranian Special Forces were responsible for the Benghazi attack and the Obama Administration did nothing, and then later sent Obama’s Senior Adviser Valarie Jarrett to Qatar on October 6th, 2012 to negotiate an agreement with the Iranians on their nuclear weapons program, then I am quite sure that the United States military’s feathers have been ruffled.

I suspect that the attack on Iran and Syria will happen simultaneously on November 9th, 2012. For starters, this day provides symmetry to the 2012 London Olympics Opening Ceremony.

There are symbolic and arcane associations with the lighting of the Olympic Torch on July 28th, 2012.

According to the Jewish calendar that was the 9th of Av. The ninth day of the eleventh month in the Jewish calendar has seen many historic and epic days; most notably it is the day on which both the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem were destroyed.
 Quoting: G3

QUITE UNSETTLING HUH?
FATMANGOBOOM

User ID: 14376568
Canada
10/31/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
So November surprise???

WWIII will not start on November 9th..... 11th month 9th day... oooooooooo

won;t happen...
Spiritoftruth
User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/01/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
So November surprise???

won;t happen...
 Quoting: FATMANGOBOOM

It is soon not yet look to the 13th hr.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24916885
Canada
11/01/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
So we won't see Star Wars 7 then? yoda
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
11/01/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
So November surprise???

won;t happen...
 Quoting: FATMANGOBOOM

I remember some inside source saying that the october surprise will in fact be a NOVEMBER surprise... Early november to be exact.
ghost runner

User ID: 24149004
United States
11/01/2012 12:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
read the quatrains at the bottom of the article.

pretty heady stuff!

hiding

I think he hit the election
right on the head.

the Marxist brat aint goin away
anytime soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26350310
Canada
11/01/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag Nostradamus='s Dildo?
aquamah

User ID: 26688988
United Arab Emirates
11/01/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nostradamus is blah blah blah blah blah blahblah
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
11/01/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Btw 11/9 is a highly symbolic date for the Illuminati (think 9/11)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26765041
Australia
11/01/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
is very interesting

Even the fact the lighting of the Olympic torch was the 9th av, in the jewish calendar. It is all starting to make sense..

Question to the Americans? When are the elections held?

I see a war only if Obama looks like he is not going to get elected. I believe the US voting system is rigged, but I can see him going ape over the martial law thing.

They need all this before 21/12/12 or 12/21/12 (depending on where you are from) the elite of this world never lost their ability to read the constellations, which is why all this is based on the Mayan calendar and the planetary movement and positions.

It will be interesting to see if anything happens???

9/11 = 11/9 ?????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26667505
Spain
11/01/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17865681
Moldova
11/01/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
too bad nothing will hapen for real, you're just matrurbating your mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26322174
United States
11/01/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
after I read Nostradamus estimated the end of the world to be in the year 3061 or something like that, I pretty much wrote him off. Before that I was semi-intrigued. Especially with the 9/11 quatrain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26322174
United States
11/01/2012 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
too bad nothing will hapen for real, you're just matrurbating your mind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17865681

yeah, you could go brain dead doing that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
11/01/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shes getting ready to blow into all out hand against hand brother against brother land against land over there, And when this happens there are not allies amongst any allies are eradicated never to be seen again it is all in chaos.

No one will put out this fire.
Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
[SNIP]

George, Two notes:

QUITE UNSETTLING HUH?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26756740

Let me blow your mind with my little write up as well which ties sandy with something much bigger.......that is coming, very, very soon.

Thread: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.

I promise you...You will be blown away. And for those that say hurricanes cant be created and stirred, perhaps they need to read it as well.

I just went through common sense steps to show that Sandy was for a reason and they either knew about the exact date/moment to be just in time to disrupt the elections at least a year ago, or they created it for that exact date.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/01/2012 05:30 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Germany
11/01/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
[SNIP]

George, Two notes:

QUITE UNSETTLING HUH?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26756740

Let me blow your mind with my little write up as well which ties sandy with something much bigger.......that is coming, very, very soon.

Thread: Sandy Staged to push Global Warming Fraud - Obama's unprecedented response is the clue.

I promise you...You will be blown away. And for those that say hurricanes cant be created and stirred, perhaps they need to read it as well.

I just went through common sense steps to show that Sandy was for a reason and they either knew about the exact date/moment to be just in time to disrupt the elections at least a year ago, or they created it for that exact date.
 Quoting: Ohwell

Thanks. I already had your thread in another tab opened, and i'm going to read it now.

People must learn what HAARP really is and what it does to our planet. Only then will we have a chance of crippling their plans...
Biochemky

User ID: 919411
United States
11/05/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Israeli war games simulate an attack on Iran come Friday

Friday is November 9th!

We, Americans, certainly know what can happen when there are "simulations" in progress.

Last Edited by Biochemky on 11/05/2012 06:12 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185588
United States
11/05/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will suck my own cock if anything any of the freak jobs on GLP say is ever right
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14317225
Netherlands
11/05/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The source for the article is Urban Survival - I'm still waiting for their late '08 quakes and '09 Summer From Hell to happen.yawn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19055812
Canada
11/05/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
More like Nostradumbass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5932524
United States
11/05/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well we will see soon enough but in the meantime did you see this thread?
Thread: BREAKING: Russian Nuclear Attack Sub Detected In Atlantic Ocean; Near East Coast
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26741723
United States
11/05/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
nostradamus = bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27007879
Bahamas
11/07/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27286639
Germany
11/08/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
ONE DAY LEFT

HOPEFULLY Y'ALL ARE READY FOR WW3

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
G3

User ID: 497757
United States
11/08/2012 05:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
ONE DAY LEFT

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27286639

TPCOASTER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27335797
United States
11/08/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
peacebump
Coyoxautli

User ID: 27311632
Mexico
11/08/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
ONE DAY LEFT

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27286639

TPCOASTER

cruise
with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
Iolair

User ID: 27301920
Germany
11/08/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
This

Thread: Israeli war games simulate an attack on Iran come Friday

Friday is November 9th!

We, Americans, certainly know what can happen when there are "simulations" in progress.
 Quoting: Biochemky

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s

GLP