Solar Guardian
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 26369493
Malaysia
11/01/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I've just seen a UFO that appears like a star, but appears and disappears
Last night, I was gazing at the night sky to look at stars. Suddenly I saw a bright star. I looked at it for a few seconds, and it suddenly "disappeared" or faded away. I thought a cloud passing over it had just obscured the view of that star, but strangely an other star above it was still visible. Then suddenly, a few seconds later, the star that had just faded away reappeared.

It went on like this back and forth for few amount of time before it completely disappeared. I believed what I saw last night was clearly an ET spaceship, and it decided to show their craft to me from the skies, knowing I am probably one of few ET-friendly Earthlings here in my residence. Baed on this, I am convinced that First Contact is near, and is now measured in terms of days away, instead of weeks away... abduct
Sparrow and Medicine

User ID: 26644740
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I've just seen a UFO that appears like a star, but appears and disappears
Just shut the fuck up with your incessant bullshitting.

We all know what you were doing last night, and it wasn't stargazing. You were in front of your monitor, with wotsits and mountain dew, wanking to the morning light.
"What happened to the legendary Chris Redfield, huh? What happened to you!?"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26770759
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

We all know what you were doing last night, and it wasn't stargazing. You were in front of your monitor, with wotsits and mountain dew, wanking to the morning light.
 Quoting: Sparrow and Medicine

rockon
Solar Guardian  (OP)

Malaysia
11/01/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am speaking only but the truth. Now then, how many of you guys have seen such "stars" that appear and disappear lately? Answer me?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26441076
Australia
11/01/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen it.
Solar Guardian  (OP)

Malaysia
11/01/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26441076

When and where? hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6764376
Japan
11/01/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or it could have been a light being phasing in and out of another dimension.
Solar Guardian  (OP)

Malaysia
11/01/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Or it could have been a light being phasing in and out of another dimension.
 Quoting: tiaka9

Good. Can't wait for disclosure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1408355
Australia
11/01/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen 2 of them. Both in daylight. Years apart and the first time I had people with me who saw it too.

If it had been night I would never have noticed them as they looked exactly like stars. Both times they stayed perfectly still in the sky, and then suddenly zoomed off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3131306
United States
11/01/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Myself and 2 other people seen something similar. It looked like a bright star then started moving for about ten sec. and slowly faded out not sure what it was but it was awesome
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26441076
Australia
11/01/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen it.

When and where? hf
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Australia. 6 years ago.
Solar Guardian  (OP)

Malaysia
11/01/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen it.

When and where? hf

Australia. 6 years ago.

Cool. I wish we could see more of their craft from now onwards. abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/01/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am speaking only but the truth. Now then, how many of you guys have seen such "stars" that appear and disappear lately? Answer me?

YES!!

A star, just like the one when Jesus was born.It appeared above a mountain range. I kept staring at it, and felt something strong like it was noticing me. It lit way up and started moving closer to me. I thought, "Whats this? An airplane about to crash into my house? Then the lights of it went out, and I did'nt hear a sound at all. I looked up above me, and there it was stopped just above the tree. Part of it was over my house, part above the tree. I froze there staring at it with my 14 year old daughter, no fear at all. Then when it began to leave slowly, another orb one was following behind it. It looked like a tinkerbell the way it moved in a flash.

Then me and my daughter went back and watched some TV, forgetting about all this, and didnt even talk about what we just saw, or tell anyone. One week later, we both suddenly remembered at the same time, and began to talk about it.
~Sir John~

User ID: 26746477
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Solar Guardian,

I've read many of these reports of stars moving, disappearing etc and can now add my own observation.
I was on holiday in Turkey in September and while sitting on the balcony of my apartment one evening as I was gazing at the clear night skies, something which is not easy to do in London, I saw a "star" move.

It looked just like the regular stars but it slowly moved across the sky from point A to point B.

So there you have it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/01/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
This song reminds me of it, the Knowing Star. This is when all my visions began.

Solar Guardian  (OP)

Malaysia
11/01/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Solar Guardian,

I've read many of these reports of stars moving, disappearing etc and can now add my own observation.
I was on holiday in Turkey in September and while sitting on the balcony of my apartment one evening as I was gazing at the clear night skies, something which is not easy to do in London, I saw a "star" move.

It looked just like the regular stars but it slowly moved across the sky from point A to point B.

So there you have it.
 Quoting: ~Sir John~

Oh wow, nice to know others out there that have seen that too. cheers Next time I see it, I'm gonna telepathically call them to come closer so that I can have a better look. rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26644048
United States
11/01/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Solar Guardian,

So there you have it.
 Quoting: ~Sir John~

Oh wow, nice to know others out there that have seen that too. cheers Next time I see it, I'm gonna telepathically call them to come closer so that I can have a better look. rockon

We prefer the left over Reese's and HATE marshmallow pumpkin peeps
FolkLaurr
User ID: 21554906
United States
11/01/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seen the same type of thing last week. I live in Melbourne Florida and work at Patrick AFB. aT ABOUT 7:30 ish I was leaving the base and going down the causeway when I noticed a star that was moving. I thought maybe it seemed like it was moving because I was in a moving car. I relized it was moving when it moved infront of a cloud. This thing looked just like a star very diffrent from airplane lights or helicopter that I would normaly see around a AFB. It wasnt flashing or strobing. After about 1 min of looking at it, it went threw a cloud and i didnt see it again. This thing was definetly a UFO. Not saying it was extraterrestrial but definetly never seen a craft that looked just like a star. Could be some secret Airforce project that they only fly at night.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 26279712
United States
11/01/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP, don't you know when somebody is playing at fun? this was not a challenge to you.

I see these all the time. Many others do too, but make the wrong assumptions, not will to KNOW what they say. You saw a craft of course.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
God Loves ALL

User ID: 26279712
United States
11/01/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen it.

When and where? hf

Australia. 6 years ago.

Cool. I wish we could see more of their craft from now onwards. abduct

well put that out there as a sincere desire and watch the results.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Rudysarsof

User ID: 19988051
Australia
11/01/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Three times in the past month my three house mates and I have headed up a mountain near our house. Mount Donna Buang near Warrburton in Victoria. It is the highest mountain around Melbourne. We went there just to look at the stars and the 360' view. We were watching satellites. On three separate occasions we saw what we thought were satellites but then they would slow down and come to a complete stop. The star/satellite looking object would then become really bright before fading away to nothing. A second or two after the light fades it can be seen shooting off in another direction at extreme speed.

Very cool and very strange.
It is a lot easier to lie when you are the only one who knows the truth than it is to find the truth when all you know is lies.

Remember people the revolution starts with you.
Sorry my mistake.
Revolution starts with R.
Change begins with.....nope that begins with C
Hold on I am sure I will get this.
Progress begin....damn.

Oh I got it
Youthfulness begins with you, so do your part and be childish
And remember you can not spell awesome without ME.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26798064
Canada
11/01/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
On several occasions on my back patio, It would only take a mere thought to bring a low flying glowing orb to pass over my house.

About 2 months ago I thought, I wish I could see that light fly above my house, instantly a shower of bright lights fell like fireworks or meteors above my house. I thought maybe it could have been a coincidental meteor shower. So I looked to the left in the sky and thought could I see a light where I was looking. Instantly and exactly where I was looking a star like object appeared then got very bright before it disappeared.

I did this 5 more times looking at different locations in the sky, instantly and every time exactly pinpoint where I was looking a light would appear, flash then fade out. I waited another 20 minutes then thought, could I see another light. A very bright light appeared and began to move across the sky, it eventually went into a cloud and I wasn't able to see it. I then thought to myself, how cool it was because it was extremely bright. I thought to myself, too bad I couldn't still see it, immediately the cloud lit up with light and the object was clearly visible in the cloud. It flashed like this 4 more times every time I asked it.

I also had a ball of light hover 20' above me for at least 30 seconds then move off. These are just a few of the strange things that have recently happened to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26794905
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
i think i caught sight of a ufo today. it was during a storm, that broke, and blue sky briefly appeared. m4, south wales.

it was very high, above the clouds, about the size of your ring fingernail viewed full on at arms length. At first I thought it was a plane, but then I noticed it was stationary, as if it was hovering. Took a closer look, and it was triangular, with delta swept back wings, and what looked like a line, or groove running the length of it

what got me was it was WHITE, like the clouds, and as I was watching it, the clouds seemed to roll back around it, obscuring it from view, and directly underneath where it was, mammatus clouds formed.

all this, as I was driving along.

couldn't believe what I was seeing.

did anyone else in the area see it? it would have been directly over the Llantrisant area, or roundabout there.

It looked a LOT like these images of a 'tr3b' posted on anther forum..

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

[link to www.unexplained-mysteries.com]

my theory is, for some reason, they were using a TR3B to modify weather, and the white colour was a camouflage, but they weren't counting on suddenly being exposed by a cloud break like that. Today in Cardiff, about 3pm ish a very spooky storm hit. One minute it was blue skies, next it went black. incredibly dark, and the storm had a funny, rolling shape to it too. the sighting was about half an hour later

couldn't take pics, i was on a motorway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10263232
Canada
11/01/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last night, I was gazing at the night sky to look at stars. Suddenly I saw a bright star. I looked at it for a few seconds, and it suddenly "disappeared" or faded away. I thought a cloud passing over it had just obscured the view of that star, but strangely an other star above it was still visible. Then suddenly, a few seconds later, the star that had just faded away reappeared.

It went on like this back and forth for few amount of time before it completely disappeared. I believed what I saw last night was clearly an ET spaceship, and it decided to show their craft to me from the skies, knowing I am probably one of few ET-friendly Earthlings here in my residence. Baed on this, I am convinced that First Contact is near, and is now measured in terms of days away, instead of weeks away... abduct

you seriously think that ufo's don't pose as stars? hell i have seen orions belt in the total wrong location before. sorry to break it to ya.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26794905
United Kingdom
11/01/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
was lying on my back one warm summer night a couple of years back. was looking at a star, and the fucking thing MOVED, then stopped.

oooooooo K, i thought. blink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6321116
United States
11/01/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
You saw a satellite. If it was stationary, you were looking at a geosynchronous one. If it was tearing across the sky, it was in a lower orbit. There are lots of them. If it was "pulsating" in and out of visibility, then it was rotating.

Have a nice night!
Kaibil balam2012
User ID: 27580632
United States
11/12/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know what you are talking about.... I live in California and I been seeing this phenomena for 2 weeks now. it seems its been lurking the skies and decides to show up at about 7pm (pacific time)on Saturdays only as far as i seen it.... first time it was moving slowly like a satellite except it was 4 times brighter than any satellite i seen...then it suddenly dissapeared. This last Saturday i saw it again, it was not moving but it slowly faded away. it was brighter than Jupiter and it faded until it looked like a regular star...i don't know what it is but I am going to find out. abductabductabduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17748516
United States
11/12/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP may not be crazy....

I live in eastern washington state... on the border of idaho. and i too have seen a "UFO" that closely matches op's description. was not the only witness to it and actually ended up reporting what i saw to MUFON.

was sitting on my deck looking at the eastern sky in the middle of the night visiting with my mother when we both noticed a very bright star had appeared out of nowhere at the same time. we watched it for a while and it looked as if it was coming closer and going far away at remarkable speeds. (the light in the sky not only got brighter but also bigger) after about 5 minutes we watched it get smaller and eventually disappear in almost an instant..... moments after it disappeared we heard what sounded to us like a sonic boom off in the distance.

wouldnt be surprised if we do end up getting contacted by ET on or around
12-21-12
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP may not be crazy....

I live in eastern washington state... on the border of idaho. and i too have seen a "UFO" that closely matches op's description. i was not the only witness to it and actually ended up reporting what i saw to MUFON.

was sitting on my deck looking at the eastern sky in the middle of the night visiting with my mother when we both noticed a very bright star had appeared out of nowhere at the same time. we watched it for a while and it looked as if it was coming closer and going far away at remarkable speeds. (the light in the sky not only got brighter but also bigger) after about 5 minutes we watched it get smaller and eventually disappear in almost an instant..... moments after it disappeared we heard what sounded to us like a sonic boom off in the distance.

12-21-12
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP may not be crazy....

I live in eastern washington state... on the border of idaho. and i too have seen a "UFO" that closely matches op's description. was not the only witness to it and actually ended up reporting what i saw to MUFON.

12-21-12
schiehallion

User ID: 27581989
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Superb thread OP. I share your optimism regarding open contact, we may differ on timescale though. Not enough people are ready! But the fact that there is so much expectation around this time, is helpful towards this in my view.

I have in the past several years seen fascinating sights:
I have seen multiple 'stars' moving around, randomly.
Once, two moving together, one leading one following; though I wondered if these could be the Grace probes, measuring gravity.
Multicolour clouds - two friends saw this too on an occasion. One was freaked out and wouldn't talk about it.
Twice, I've seen the whole night sky flash bright blue for the briefest instant.

What to make of it all? The power to manipulate natural phenomena tells me much of our observers abilities and tech. Can't wait to meet, suspect we will have to though.

Last Edited by schiehallion on 11/12/2012 07:07 AM
scottish, british, european but first of all Human. Even this is not true. I am Spirit appearing to be solid, just like all life everywhere

GLP