Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,151 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 919,740
Pageviews Today: 1,639,891Threads Today: 697Posts Today: 12,375
06:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

British Court Order Apple To Apologize Again Over Falsely Claiming That Samsung Copied Its iPad

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26833277
India
11/02/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
British Court Order Apple To Apologize Again Over Falsely Claiming That Samsung Copied Its iPad
British judges say Apple needs to apologize once more for falsely claiming that South Korea's Samsung copied its iPad, the latest embarrassing episode in the tech rivals' world-spanning patent battle.

[link to timesofindia.indiatimes.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26837825
United States
11/02/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: British Court Order Apple To Apologize Again Over Falsely Claiming That Samsung Copied Its iPad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26298928
United States
11/02/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: British Court Order Apple To Apologize Again Over Falsely Claiming That Samsung Copied Its iPad
Gee...I'm not surprised. Apple's last "apology" was the equivalent of saying "I am sorry you feel like I am wrong, but I'm still right". It was like a 6-year old's attempt at an apology.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1015009
United States
11/02/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
what are we five years old. the court orders an apology. lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 888811
United States
11/02/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about the whole patent thing, but the Samsung Galaxy Tablet looks and acts just like an Ipad. Even the touch gestures are the same as IOS. I switched from an Iphone to an Android phone recently and the two operating systems are nearly identical.

GLP