DGN
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 26917346
United States
11/03/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
If Jesus was God, who resurrected him?
".... until the day that he was taken up, after he had given commandment through holy spirit to the apostles whom he chose. 3 To these also by many positive proofs he showed himself alive after he had suffered, being seen by them throughout forty days and telling the things about the kingdom of God." Ac1:1

Last Edited by DGN on 11/03/2012 12:02 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10793047
Netherlands
11/03/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If Jesus was God, who resurrected him?
Right.
nzreva

User ID: 19624091
United States
11/03/2012 12:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
"The first account, O The·oph′i·lus, I composed about all the things Jesus started both to do and to teach, 2 until the day that he was taken up, after he had given commandment through holy spirit to the apostles whom he chose. 3 To these also by many positive proofs he showed himself alive after he had suffered, being seen by them throughout forty days and telling the things about the kingdom of God." Ac1:1
 Quoting: DGN

Genesis 1:1 It reads In a beginning created Gods... that is plural In a beginning is the one who resurrected Yahoshua His ABBA in Heaven, he was created with many other Gods by A Beginning.....
Needles Eye

User ID: 1480101
United States
11/03/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
God the Father resurrected God the Son. You know that, you are just trying to be divisive. Are you a JW or something?
The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26849827
Bahamas
11/03/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The trinity is a pagan doctrine perpetuated by the church. And when most trinitarians are confronted with the factsand history about the trinity they cannot handle it.
DGN  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
God the Father resurrected God the Son. You know that, you are just trying to be divisive. Are you a JW or something?
 Quoting: Needles Eye

"God the son"? No scripture?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15179094
United States
Report Abusive Post
It seems too me, like the question answers itself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26142676
United States
11/03/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
the spirit of God my son!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26472864
United States
11/03/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
".... until the day that he was taken up, after he had given commandment through holy spirit to the apostles whom he chose. 3 To these also by many positive proofs he showed himself alive after he had suffered, being seen by them throughout forty days and telling the things about the kingdom of God." Ac1:1

Dude he is God he can do whatever he can, he can be walking here on Earth while still being up in the heavens, nuff said.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/03/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do answer me this, Christians: if Jesus is the Lord, who is

.... God is God of gods, and Lord of lords. Deuteronomy 10:17
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
The trinity is a pagan doctrine perpetuated by the church. And when most trinitarians are confronted with the factsand history about the trinity they cannot handle it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26849827

It's a popular theory because it provides a smoke screen of confusion, making God impossible to know, and they hope it will provide a means of pleading innocence by ignorance on judgment day.
anon

Last Edited by DGN on 11/03/2012 12:06 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17788516
Canada
11/03/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The first account, O The·oph′i·lus, I composed about all the things Jesus started both to do and to teach, 2 until the day that he was taken up, after he had given commandment through holy spirit to the apostles whom he chose. 3 To these also by many positive proofs he showed himself alive after he had suffered, being seen by them throughout forty days and telling the things about the kingdom of God." Ac1:1

Genesis 1:1 It reads In a beginning created Gods... that is plural In a beginning is the one who resurrected Yahoshua His ABBA in Heaven, he was created with many other Gods by A Beginning.....
 Quoting: nzreva

your version is fucked up.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

"YOU are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none. 11 I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.” Isa43;10
nzreva

United States
11/03/2012 12:12 PM

Report Abusive Post

your version is fucked up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17788516

The is how it reads in Hebrew and Greek, in all the manuscripts
Thread: Genesis 1:1 In a Beginning created Gods
nzreva

United States
11/03/2012 12:18 PM

Report Abusive Post

"YOU are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, and that YOU may understand that I am the same One. Before me there was no God formed, and after me there continued to be none. 11 I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.” Isa43;10

The word formed is Yatsar, the word created is bara. YHVH is says he is the first formed God their is no other. I have no problem with that. Everyone that ever lived has no one besides them self. Yahoshua says in John 15:15 "No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.
YHWH had servants not children, I am in the New Covenant, not a slave but a friend, says Yahoshua.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/03/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

The word formed is Yatsar, the word created is bara. YHVH is says he is the first formed God their is no other. I have no problem with that. Everyone that ever lived has no one besides them self. Yahoshua says in John 15:15 "No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.
YHWH had servants not children, I am in the New Covenant, not a slave but a friend, says Yahoshua.

Only if you know and DO His Father´s Will.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15179094
United States
11/03/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
CHRIST IS NOT GOD, HE IS FROM GOD.

PEOPLE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD, SO HE SENT A PERSON JUST LIKE YOU AND ME, EVEN POOR. HE WAS ABLE TO DO THINGS, THAT MOST OF US WOULD NOT EVEN BELIEVE TODAY IF WE SAW IT WITH OUR OWN EYES.

CHRIST = LOVE

GOD SENT CHRIST INTO THE WORLD.

ALL WE HAD/HAVE TO DO WAS BELIEVE THAT GOD ACTUALLY DID THIS, HE GAVE US "SOMETHING" TO BELIEVE IT RATHER THAN JUST THIS MYSTERIOUS GOD THAT WE STILL KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TODAY.

TRUST ME, I WAS BORN AN ATHEIST.

I HAVE HAD A PRETTY DIFFICULT LIFE, AND HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO MY KNEES MULTIPLE TIMES (UNFORTUNATELY NOT A PRAYER, BUT BECAUSE LIFE WAS TOO DIFFICULT)

I THANK GOD FOR THE GOOD TIMES AS WELL AS THE BAD, BECAUSE I KNOW IN THE DARKEST HOURS AND MOST DIFFICULT OF TIMES THAT I AM LEARNING EXACTLY WHAT I NEED TO LEARN, NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT THE LESSON.

I HAVE MIXED WITH THE WORST OF THEM, BEEN TO JAIL, TORTURED, HOMELESS, MADE FUN OF, YOU NAME IT I'VE DONE IT AND I STILL REMEMBER GOD AND/OR CHRIST EVERY DAY.

I AM ACTUALLY VERY BLESSED, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO MONEY I HAVE NEARLY EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I NEED.

CHRIST WAS NOT SOMETHING FORCED UPON US. THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND RELIGION IS WHAT WAS FORCED ON US. STOP LISTENING TO THE PRIESTS AND EVERYONE ELSE, READ THE BOOK FOR YOUR SELF AND FIND THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK TO FIND WITHIN YOURSELF ON YOUR OWN. KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED, ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE.
nzreva

United States
11/03/2012 12:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10793047

The word I.... "point", not you. 4,000 christian churches all knowing the father's will because someone told them. MY point is we all have the same chose to listen to Him or you. I choose Him

Last Edited by nzreva on 11/03/2012 12:37 PM
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/03/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

The word I.... "point", not you. 4,000 christian churches all knowing the father's will because someone told them. MY point is we all have the same chose to listen to Him or you. I choose Him

"By their fruit you will recognise them"
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dude he is God he can do whatever he can, he can be walking here on Earth while still being up in the heavens, nuff said.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26472864

If Jesus is God, who said this at his baptism?
"After being baptized Jesus immediately came up from the water; and, look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw descending like a dove God’s spirit coming upon him. 17 Look! Also, there was a voice from the heavens that said: “This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved.” Mt3:16
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

QUOTE: " 4,000 christian churches all knowing the father's will" ??? They don't even know his name.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
11/03/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus was never called God the son.

There is one Almighty God and He has an only begotten son named Jesus. Almighty God resurrected His son. It is so simple but people try to make it so complicated thanks to the pagan Roman Catholic Church that started teaching the pagan trinity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26922956
Croatia
11/03/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do answer me this, Christians: if Jesus is the Lord, who is

.... God is God of gods, and Lord of lords. Deuteronomy 10:17

you have 3 guesses...
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
11/03/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is one Almighty God and He has an only begotten son named Jesus. Almighty God resurrected His son. It is so simple but people try to make it so complicated thanks to the pagan Roman Catholic Church that started teaching the pagan trinity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1550123

yes but He being the son of God makes Him equal with God.

and it says that Jesus is heir of all things...

,makes sense to me
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

applause
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
11/03/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus said He and Father are one,because He does what He hears from God...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26924734
United States
11/03/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
whom the SON sets free, is free indeed

look it up yourself in a "real' Bible, not the bastardized Jehovah Witness version.

If any man add or take away, LIKE THE JWs DID
guess what...Read the last verses of Revelation
nzreva

United States
11/03/2012 02:15 PM

Report Abusive Post

,makes sense to me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26922956

If the almighty decides to let someone else be almighty over something who is going to oppose it. The point is the almighty is almighty or he could not do that.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
11/03/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

applause

But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?
And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
11/03/2012 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

,makes sense to me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26922956

If the almighty decides to let someone else be almighty over something who is going to oppose it. The point is the almighty is almighty or he could not do that.

amen to that,but Jesus is the physical manifestation of God,like Paul said

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Psych

User ID: 903456
Netherlands
11/03/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
hammered

GLP