Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If Jesus was God, who resurrected him?

God Loves ALL

User ID: 26916259
United States
11/03/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If Jesus was God, who resurrected him?
yes you are on the right track the ALMIGHTY GOD IS JEHOVAH and his son is Jesus. Jehovah means he causes to become and Jesus means my father is Salvation they are 2 different entities the holy spirit is Gods active force like Electricity it is used to bring along Gods purposes for salvation not the trinity christendom teaches
 Quoting: porkpower1 9724461

NO NO NO. almighty FATHER has NO NAME. other than Father or Source on any planet. The source of all that is does not have a name and does not require such a thing. almighty Father Source is also YOUR FATHER. Which Jesus taught.

Jehovah is a PLANET that orbits Alcyone, the central sun of Pleiades. Its people carry out babysitting of planet earth in response to the Hierarchy of Heaven.

The people of Jehovah assisted MOses, fried sodom and gomorrah, gave moses the 20 commandments from a craft using lasers on the stone tablets. NOT GOD.

all the Gods in the OT pretty much are ETS. Not SOURCE energy of the creation.

Jesus GENETIC father was Gabriel of Nebadon.

The Holy Spirit is not God's active source. the 3rd person Trinity is the iNfinite Spirit which is the source of evolutionary mind. Jesus is NOT 2nd person Trinity. You have been seriously misinformed by your religion. The roman church created a lie to keep all of you from understanding yourselves as Sons of God. God is MIND, all facets of the Trinity are Mind, and anyone with a reasoning mind that can plan the future is a son/daughter of some portion of the Trinity. Most of you of the lucifer rebellion were mostly angels created by Mother Spirit, a daughter of the iNfinite Spirit. But the rest of you are most likely indwelt by a Father Fragment, and even some of you who are daughters of the iNfinite spirit are also father indwelt. You still are all sons or daughters of "god" at any rate.

the Eternal Son/2nd person Trinity was the first only begotten Son of Father Creator Source. Together they "birthed" the infinite Spirit, 3rd person Trinity.

Electricity has jack shit to do with your salvation. YOU DO AND ONLY YOU. However, your mind seeds something to store its information on, which is electrons to a point. An electron can store 3 G's of info. Your astral form is basically an electron form of your minds creation.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Hmmmm.... about two sentences into that train wreck and......
crazyjak
 Quoting: DGN

And DGN I bet you believe "Jehovah" came down to earth and gave the 10 commandments to Moses too? Right? Its not me who is confused here. I am giving you TRUTH.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
11/04/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember the bible was written by jewish freemasons to bring about the new world order which is a world without anyone knowing who God really is. This jewish jesus in the bible is in fact some jewish freemasonic initiate who somehow (I'm guessing some kind of egyptian magic) got everyone to believe that he is some kind of saviour which in fact is not true and he's in hell and he will abondon your soul there when you find out when you die what's really been going on. Christ is God the son of Our Lady and the Holy Ghost. Christ created all things and he created Lucifer the devil. From what I gather is that Lucifer turned on Christ who is God and wanted to start his own empire to piss off God. And God said fine Lucifer let's see if you can do it. But God has rules and the rules are that Lucifer can only use subversion and trickery and deception to get people thinking he was God and not Christ. But when God came and God was killed Lucifer lost because violence was used. And because Lucifer didn't stick to the rules he lost so God came back to give us the sacraments to remind us that he is in fact God and not Lucifer or the Lord. But remember God was killed so he's not coming back. It's all a big contest. But I believe that Christ always wins because Lucifer can't get everyone to bow down to him without using some kind of aggression or violence and it's a big no no according to God. But it's always a close call because only a handful of people say the rosary.
DGN  (OP)

User ID: 26917346
United States
11/04/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes you are on the right track the ALMIGHTY GOD IS JEHOVAH and his son is Jesus. Jehovah means he causes to become and Jesus means my father is Salvation they are 2 different entities the holy spirit is Gods active force like Electricity it is used to bring along Gods purposes for salvation not the trinity christendom teaches

NO NO NO. almighty FATHER has NO NAME. other than Father or Source on any planet. The source of all that is does not have a name and does not require such a thing. almighty Father Source is also YOUR FATHER. Which Jesus taught.

Jehovah is a PLANET that orbits Alcyone, the central sun of Pleiades. Its people carry out babysitting of planet earth in response to the Hierarchy of Heaven.

The people of Jehovah assisted MOses, fried sodom and gomorrah, gave moses the 20 commandments from a craft using lasers on the stone tablets. NOT GOD.

The Holy Spirit is not God's active source. the 3rd person Trinity is the iNfinite Spirit which is the source of evolutionary mind. Jesus is NOT 2nd person Trinity. You have been seriously misinformed by your religion. The roman church created a lie to keep all of you from understanding yourselves as Sons of God. God is MIND, all facets of the Trinity are Mind, and anyone with a reasoning mind that can plan the future is a son/daughter of some portion of the Trinity. Most of you of the lucifer rebellion were mostly angels created by Mother Spirit, a daughter of the iNfinite Spirit. But the rest of you are most likely indwelt by a Father Fragment, and even some of you who are daughters of the iNfinite spirit are also father indwelt. You still are all sons or daughters of "god" at any rate.

the Eternal Son/2nd person Trinity was the first only begotten Son of Father Creator Source. Together they "birthed" the infinite Spirit, 3rd person Trinity.

Electricity has jack shit to do with your salvation. YOU DO AND ONLY YOU. However, your mind seeds something to store its information on, which is electrons to a point. An electron can store 3 G's of info. Your astral form is basically an electron form of your minds creation.

crazyjak

And DGN I bet you believe "Jehovah" came down to earth and gave the 10 commandments to Moses too? Right? Its not me who is confused here. I am giving you TRUTH.

Too much Charelston Heston for you here buddy;

DGN  (OP)

United States
11/04/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

crazyjak

Too much Mel Brooks for you here buddy;

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1505880
United States
11/04/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus said that He had the power to lay His life down and to take it back again.

SO..
God raised Jesus from the dead, yes He raised himself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 459940
United States
11/04/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is God according to the Bible. You do believe what is written? It was written in the OT he would come as an anointed man. It happened.

Only God can resurrect? Create life? Jesus resurrected Lazarus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22108680
New Zealand
11/04/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
George Lucas.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/04/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is God according to the Bible. You do believe what is written? It was written in the OT he would come as an anointed man. It happened.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 459940

Yes so, who anointed Jesus as Jehovah's king, to resurrect and heal the dead and the earth for 1,000 years?
BIG HINT HERE:
" He delivered us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of his love, 14 by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all [other] things and by means of him all [other] things were made to exist, 18 and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that he might become the one who is first in all things; 19 because [God] saw good for all fullness to dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile again to himself all [other] things by making peace through the blood [he shed] on the torture stake, no matter whether they are the things upon the earth or the things in the heavens.' Col1:13
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/04/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Worthless and pathetic debates over who owns rights to know the most about GOD and who is the greatest or who has it the most correct.

Where is Judge Judy?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Wept.

How many times I would have gathered you under my wings as a hen does her chicks BUT YE would not.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/04/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Wept.

How many times I would have gathered you under my wings as a hen does her chicks BUT YE would not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

.... it's the same today....
" “Now learn from the fig tree as an illustration this point: Just as soon as its young branch grows tender and it puts forth leaves, YOU know that summer is near. 33 Likewise also YOU, when YOU see all these things, know that he is near at the doors. 34 Truly I say to YOU that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away.
36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned; 41 two women will be grinding at the hand mill: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU do not know on what day YOUR Lord is coming." Mt24:32
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Kingdom is here already, in His Faithful. They are born again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12805498
United States
Report Abusive Post
Hey, OP, when reading your post I was reminded of this song:
Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty! Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee. Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty, God in three persons, blessed Trinity!

2. Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore thee, casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea; cherubim and seraphim falling down before thee, which wert, and art, and evermore shalt be.

3. Holy, holy, holy! Though the darkness hide thee, though the eye of sinful man thy glory may not see, only thou art holy; there is none beside thee, perfect in power, in love and purity.

4. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty! All thy works shall praise thy name, in earth and sky and sea. Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty, God in three persons, blessed Trinity.

Everyone else: many of you bickering are saying pretty much the same thing but are so eager to prove each other wrong you aren't seeing that. Isnt there a more polite way to prove the points you're trying to make(especially considering the content for discussion)? Would this be the way He'd want you to defend His name?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26664995
United States
Report Abusive Post
The trinity is a pagan doctrine perpetuated by the church. And when most trinitarians are confronted with the factsand history about the trinity they cannot handle it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26849827

The Godhead is biblical, Bahamatard.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Call it the Trinity, call it the Godhead, but it IS biblical.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you ever say anything from your own heart, without parroting scripures?

The heart is desperately wicked.

Anyone who trusts their own heart over Gods word is a fool.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 459940
United States
11/04/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes so, who anointed Jesus as Jehovah's king, to resurrect and heal the dead and the earth for 1,000 years?
BIG HINT HERE:
" He delivered us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of his love, 14 by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all [other] things and by means of him all [other] things were made to exist, 18 and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that he might become the one who is first in all things; 19 because [God] saw good for all fullness to dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile again to himself all [other] things by making peace through the blood [he shed] on the torture stake, no matter whether they are the things upon the earth or the things in the heavens.' Col1:13

Jesus is Jehovah many times in the OT. God the Father will not come to earth and speak to man since man cannot look upon God? Yet, many times we find the Lord (Jehovah) doing that.

One case is where three angels came to speak with Jacob before two went into Sodom to get Lot out. One was called Lord and Jacob had the conversation to: "will you spare 50 my Lord?".."will you spare 20 my Lord?" (Genesis 18:20-33)

Later incarnate Jesus says this was him: "before Abraham was I Am"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12805498
United States
11/04/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think even those that claim to be true believers in their religion are just as lost as the sinners they villify. The true meaning of Christ's word surely isnt being lived out here,thats for sure.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/04/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

BIG HINT HERE:

Jesus is Jehovah many times in the OT. God the Father will not come to earth and speak to man since man cannot look upon God? Yet, many times we find the Lord (Jehovah) doing that.

One case is where three angels came to speak with Jacob before two went into Sodom to get Lot out. One was called Lord and Jacob had the conversation to: "will you spare 50 my Lord?".."will you spare 20 my Lord?" (Genesis 18:20-33)

Later incarnate Jesus says this was him: "before Abraham was I Am"

No.
"God, who long ago spoke on many occasions and in many ways to our forefathers by means of the prophets, 2 has at the end of these days spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things. 3 He is the reflection of [his] glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power; and after he had made a purification for our sins he sat down on the right hand of the Majesty in lofty places. 4 So he has become better than the angels, to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs." He1:1
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
".... until the day that he was taken up, after he had given commandment through holy spirit to the apostles whom he chose. 3 To these also by many positive proofs he showed himself alive after he had suffered, being seen by them throughout forty days and telling the things about the kingdom of God." Ac1:1

Dude he is God he can do whatever he can, he can be walking here on Earth while still being up in the heavens, nuff said.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26472864

You don't understand. Libtard atheists are more "intelligent" than God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 875736
United States
11/04/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
God the Father resurrected God the Son. You know that, you are just trying to be divisive. Are you a JW or something?
 Quoting: Needles Eye

Jesus Christ, son of God the Father, gained power over death with his sacrifice
in the Garden of Gethsemane and resurrected himself,
knowledge granted by God the Father.

He then gives that as a gift to all souls who come to earth,
inhabit a body and die, leaving that body.

We will all be resurrected as Christ was, to our most
perfect form.

Those who've been evil will answer for that as a resurrected
being, and those who've been good will be rewarded for that
as a resurrected being.

Because Christ took on all the sin himself, he pardons or
punishes as in, 'no man cometh unto the Father but by me.'

John 14 King James Version

1Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me. 2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4And where I go you know, and the way you know. 5Thomas said to him, Lord, we know not where you go; and how can we know the way? 6Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.

7If you had known me, you should have known my Father also: and from now on you know him, and have seen him.

8Philip said to him, Lord, show us the Father, and it suffises us. 9Jesus said to him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? he that has seen me has seen the Father; and how say you then, Show us the Father? 10Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak to you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwells in me, he does the works. 11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. 12Truly, truly, I say to you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to my Father. 13And whatever you shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If you shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15If you love me, keep my commandments.

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.

18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. 19Yet a little while, and the world sees me no more; but you see me: because I live, you shall live also. 20At that day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. 21He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. 22Judas said to him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world? 23Jesus answered and said to him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our stayed with him. 24He that loves me not keeps not my sayings: and the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25These things have I spoken to you, being yet present with you. 26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you. 27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28You have heard how I said to you, I go away, and come again to you. If you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go to the Father: for my Father is greater than I. 29And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, you might believe. 30Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world comes, and has nothing in me. 31But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14785994
United States
11/04/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you need us to explain what Christ is or Jesus is or isn't.

If you do not believe or want to believe how could anyone change your true nature.
Be who you are and accept your just reward.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10793047
Netherlands
11/04/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
The trinity is a pagan doctrine perpetuated by the church. And when most trinitarians are confronted with the factsand history about the trinity they cannot handle it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26849827

The Godhead is biblical, Bahamatard.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Call it the Trinity, call it the Godhead, but it IS biblical.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26664995

ROFL
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/04/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

So Jesus explained, "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does. John 5:19
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/04/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember the bible was written by jewish freemasons
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22787868

The books there are older than that.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/04/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus said "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."

Jesus said "I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18298744

The authority received from Whom?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10793047

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

"Holy holy holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18298744

a)We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. Revelation 11:17

= God the Father

b)… 18I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! Rev 1

= God´s Son/Messiah

c)... The revelation of Jesus Christ(2), which God (1) gave him(2) ... Rev 1:1
TheBridge

User ID: 16233071
Ireland
11/04/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
".... until the day that he was taken up, after he had given commandment through holy spirit to the apostles whom he chose. 3 To these also by many positive proofs he showed himself alive after he had suffered, being seen by them throughout forty days and telling the things about the kingdom of God." Ac1:1

Are you for serious!? God split himself into 3, the father (who resurrected Jesus), the son (Jesus) and the holy spirit (the holy spirit). Trinity!!!
 Quoting: TheBridge

Are YOU Serious, NO HE DID NOT this is a terrible misunderstanding fostered on people by the Catholic faith. You have made God the Father into a simple little being who flies around earth or something.

The tirnity is NOT as you describe. You have been HAD all of you that believe Jesus is 2nd person trinity and you have not a clue of the Holy spirit portion at all. I am not going to repeat it all again. I should write up a piece, I had one once, that i can copy and paste. god the father is the universal creative mind, and the eternal son was "birthed" at the very beginning of the creation.

you are also confusing, or some do with the Spirit of Truth, which is NOT the holy spirit. Earth does not have an understanding of God at all. Your ministers are told to withhold the truth that has been given in the last 100 years.

Jesus was two beings who shared a body. One of those beings was the CREATOR SON of our SECTOR of the creation. There are 700,000 creator sons each over a local universe. Our local universe has already 3.8 million planets which doesn't include the "heaven" worlds, which have intelligent life on them. All the Creator Sons have as their "parents" (not a sex union), the Father and the Eternal Son.

You have got to get out of this WRONG ideas of what God is. There is the Trinity, of Father Son and Spirit, but its NOT Father, his kid Jesus, and this mixed up holy spirit thingy at all. And your Christianity is perhaps the most dangerous group of religions on this planet, because you reject everyone else who never even heard the name Jesus and it was NOT HIS NAME anyway. Paul , the very confused Paul crafted that. You are all SONS OF GOD, and Jesus even said, ye are Gods. Yea are the Father's SONS. Some of you aren't to bright yet, but there will come a time when genius will come to you.

Why did you answer my first point again and not reply to my last? Strange! As I said before, your a bible basher who studys the books inside out but knows nothing of their practical instruction! You have nothing to offer me, I could tell you things but I know your not ready to hear them because your trapped in your belief system. Take care :-)
between the material and the astral planes...

My Blog: www.everythingastral.blogspot.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
11/04/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

TRUE

GLP