Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If Jesus was God, who resurrected him?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27970216
United States
11/18/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If Jesus was God, who resurrected him?
".... until the day that he was taken up, after he had given commandment through holy spirit to the apostles whom he chose. 3 To these also by many positive proofs he showed himself alive after he had suffered, being seen by them throughout forty days and telling the things about the kingdom of God." Ac1:1
 Quoting: DGN

Farts in DGN"s general direction.s226
KonaCoffee

User ID: 21922850
United States
11/18/2012 02:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here's something I always wondered about...
When Jesus was talking to God the Father all alone as his disciples lay sleeping, who was there to catch that he was sweating blood and all the stuff he was saying? Did Jesus say, "Hey, Peter, write THIS shit down!" Because Peter was busy denying the crap out of Him when he got arrested later.. How does anyone know what he was saying and doing at Gethsemane, if everyone was snoozing?

Because after all, Judas died two completely different ways, and we wouldn't want that to be a stumbling block, too. So what's up with the two differing stories on Judas' death?
DGN  (OP)

User ID: 27870140
United States
11/18/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
".... until the day that he was taken up, after he had given commandment through holy spirit to the apostles whom he chose. 3 To these also by many positive proofs he showed himself alive after he had suffered, being seen by them throughout forty days and telling the things about the kingdom of God." Ac1:1

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27970216

Well by golly that's not very neighborly now is it fellow?
hmm
ibis

User ID: 26375357
United States
11/18/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
CHRIST IS NOT GOD, HE IS FROM GOD.

PEOPLE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD, SO HE SENT A PERSON JUST LIKE YOU AND ME, EVEN POOR. HE WAS ABLE TO DO THINGS, THAT MOST OF US WOULD NOT EVEN BELIEVE TODAY IF WE SAW IT WITH OUR OWN EYES.

CHRIST = LOVE

GOD SENT CHRIST INTO THE WORLD.

ALL WE HAD/HAVE TO DO WAS BELIEVE THAT GOD ACTUALLY DID THIS, HE GAVE US "SOMETHING" TO BELIEVE IT RATHER THAN JUST THIS MYSTERIOUS GOD THAT WE STILL KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TODAY.

TRUST ME, I WAS BORN AN ATHEIST.

I HAVE HAD A PRETTY DIFFICULT LIFE, AND HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO MY KNEES MULTIPLE TIMES (UNFORTUNATELY NOT A PRAYER, BUT BECAUSE LIFE WAS TOO DIFFICULT)

I THANK GOD FOR THE GOOD TIMES AS WELL AS THE BAD, BECAUSE I KNOW IN THE DARKEST HOURS AND MOST DIFFICULT OF TIMES THAT I AM LEARNING EXACTLY WHAT I NEED TO LEARN, NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT THE LESSON.

I HAVE MIXED WITH THE WORST OF THEM, BEEN TO JAIL, TORTURED, HOMELESS, MADE FUN OF, YOU NAME IT I'VE DONE IT AND I STILL REMEMBER GOD AND/OR CHRIST EVERY DAY.

I AM ACTUALLY VERY BLESSED, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO MONEY I HAVE NEARLY EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I NEED.

CHRIST WAS NOT SOMETHING FORCED UPON US. THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND RELIGION IS WHAT WAS FORCED ON US. STOP LISTENING TO THE PRIESTS AND EVERYONE ELSE, READ THE BOOK FOR YOUR SELF AND FIND THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK TO FIND WITHIN YOURSELF ON YOUR OWN. KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED, ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15179094

This is a beautiful testimony. Thank you.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
CHRIST IS NOT GOD, HE IS FROM GOD.

PEOPLE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD, SO HE SENT A PERSON JUST LIKE YOU AND ME, EVEN POOR. HE WAS ABLE TO DO THINGS, THAT MOST OF US WOULD NOT EVEN BELIEVE TODAY IF WE SAW IT WITH OUR OWN EYES.

CHRIST = LOVE

GOD SENT CHRIST INTO THE WORLD.

ALL WE HAD/HAVE TO DO WAS BELIEVE THAT GOD ACTUALLY DID THIS, HE GAVE US "SOMETHING" TO BELIEVE IT RATHER THAN JUST THIS MYSTERIOUS GOD THAT WE STILL KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TODAY.

TRUST ME, I WAS BORN AN ATHEIST.

I HAVE HAD A PRETTY DIFFICULT LIFE, AND HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO MY KNEES MULTIPLE TIMES (UNFORTUNATELY NOT A PRAYER, BUT BECAUSE LIFE WAS TOO DIFFICULT)

I THANK GOD FOR THE GOOD TIMES AS WELL AS THE BAD, BECAUSE I KNOW IN THE DARKEST HOURS AND MOST DIFFICULT OF TIMES THAT I AM LEARNING EXACTLY WHAT I NEED TO LEARN, NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT THE LESSON.

I HAVE MIXED WITH THE WORST OF THEM, BEEN TO JAIL, TORTURED, HOMELESS, MADE FUN OF, YOU NAME IT I'VE DONE IT AND I STILL REMEMBER GOD AND/OR CHRIST EVERY DAY.

I AM ACTUALLY VERY BLESSED, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO MONEY I HAVE NEARLY EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I NEED.

CHRIST WAS NOT SOMETHING FORCED UPON US. THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND RELIGION IS WHAT WAS FORCED ON US. STOP LISTENING TO THE PRIESTS AND EVERYONE ELSE, READ THE BOOK FOR YOUR SELF AND FIND THE ANSWERS YOU SEEK TO FIND WITHIN YOURSELF ON YOUR OWN. KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED, ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15179094

This is a beautiful testimony. Thank you.
 Quoting: ibis

Yes, sounds a lot like Apostle Paul'
" Not that I am speaking with regard to being in want, for I have learned, in whatever circumstances I am, to be self-sufficient. 12 I know indeed how to be low [on provisions], I know indeed how to have an abundance. In everything and in all circumstances I have learned the secret of both how to be full and how to hunger, both how to have an abundance and how to suffer want. 13 For all things I have the strength by virtue of him who imparts power to me." Phil4:11
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24488287
United States
11/18/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
God the Father resurrected God the Son. You know that, you are just trying to be divisive. Are you a JW or something?
 Quoting: Needles Eye

"God the son"? No scripture?

Really? Try John 1:1-1:17
Are you really retarded enough, to not understand, that the son of God, would also be a God?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you believe, ti would take all of God's ability, to manifest in the mere form of a man?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23595888
United States
11/18/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27970216

s226...........cool2.............s226

in stereo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17120549
United States
11/18/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
John 10:18

No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
God the Father resurrected God the Son. You know that, you are just trying to be divisive. Are you a JW or something?

Are you really retarded enough, to not understand, that the son of God, would also be a God?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24488287

Are you really retarded enough, to believe all this crap? it was made up
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/18/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
jesus the christ = the flesh/jesus that contains the spirit/christ...the spirit caused the flesh to say> you will do the things i have done and you will do greater things..superman
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17120549

nerf herder, why must you quote from the bible to allow yourself to do anything? can't you think for yourself? do you have to make excuses to everybody for everything about your own behavior? don't you feel like an idiot?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17120549
United States
11/18/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

nerf herder, why must you quote from the bible to allow yourself to do anything? can't you think for yourself? do you have to make excuses to everybody for everything about your own behavior? don't you feel like an idiot?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23595888

Not at all. I'm blessed that God has allowed me to be one of his sheep and I'm thankful for it.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
Proverbs 3:5

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
2 Timothy 4:3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28003064
United States
11/18/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This event in history perfectly exposes the fact
that Jesus and the Father and the Holy Spirit
make up the eternal entity we call
ALMIGHTY GOD.

Jesus raised Himself from the dead.

JOHN 2
18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him,
What sign shewest thou unto us,
seeing that thou doest these things?

19 Jesus answered and said unto them,
Destroy this temple,
and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews,
Forty and six years was this temple in building,
and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

The Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead.

ROMANS 8
11 But if THE SPIRIT of him that raised
up Jesus from the dead dwell in you,
he that raised up Christ from the dead
shall also quicken your mortal bodies
BY HIS SPIRIT that dwelleth in you.

God the Father raised Jesus from the dead

ACTS 5
30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus,
whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand
to be a Prince and a Saviour,
for to give repentance to Israel,
and forgiveness of sins.

32 And we are his witnesses of these things;
and so is also the Holy Ghost,
whom God hath given to them that obey him.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/18/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

copy machines spit out copies,real humans whom spirit is awake can see the mistranslations...that's the metaphor of the flesh speaking to its spirit within...the word father is supposed to be the word creator...for we are the co-creator spirit within...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/18/2012 07:08 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you really retarded enough, to believe all this crap? it was made up
Got any facts to support your opinion, and I don't mean other opinions?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't you? All you ever quote, are other opinions as the basis for your own opinion.
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
11/18/2012 07:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
When Jesus was talking to God the Father all alone as his disciples lay sleeping, who was there to catch that he was sweating blood and all the stuff he was saying? Did Jesus say, "Hey, Peter, write THIS shit down!" Because Peter was busy denying the crap out of Him when he got arrested later.. How does anyone know what he was saying and doing at Gethsemane, if everyone was snoozing?

Because after all, Judas died two completely different ways, and we wouldn't want that to be a stumbling block, too. So what's up with the two differing stories on Judas' death?
 Quoting: KonaCoffee

Because the Holy Spirit was the GUIDE, the AUTHOR of the HOLY SCRIPTURES.....

It's not a MAN MADE BOOK, but a HOLY BOOK...

GOD has PROPHETS who took the TESTIMONY from GOD himself to write down...
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
KonaCoffee

United States
11/18/2012 08:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

Because the Holy Spirit was the GUIDE, the AUTHOR of the HOLY SCRIPTURES.....

It's not a MAN MADE BOOK, but a HOLY BOOK...

GOD has PROPHETS who took the TESTIMONY from GOD himself to write down...
 Quoting: christian

Ok I will go with Santa. DMT even. My choice, doncha know.

And what about the death of Judas?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
11/18/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
My choice, doncha know.

Is it though?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16678397
United States
11/18/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Super god? Lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1505364
United States
11/18/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
blood convenant people....you are missing the point if you don't understand the meaning of that

and yes the churches know about it, but they don't teach on it......if they did.....no more money to the chuches
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

"No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father is the one that has explained him." Jo1:18

Last Edited by DGN on 11/18/2012 10:47 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/18/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The trinity is a pagan doctrine perpetuated by the church. And when most trinitarians are confronted with the factsand history about the trinity they cannot handle it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26849827

Nonsense and the Bible is against you.Tyhe word "TRINITY" is not in the Bible but the doctrine or theme behind it is.
It appears first in GenesisChapter1 verses 1,2,3.
In the Beginning God created the Heavens and earth.The SPIRIT descended on the waters.He SAID let there be light.RIGHT THERE.God(Father)Spirit(Holy Spirit) Word(Son)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27836497
Canada
11/18/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Time travel! He went back and resurrected his body, but he arrived there from the future.

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27836497
Canada
11/18/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prophet Elijah also resurrected the dead, empowered by God.

And Jesus was also a man, it was his flesh that took on sin, not his essence.

DERP!

yoda
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prophet Elijah also resurrected the dead, empowered by God.

And Jesus was also a man, it was his flesh that took on sin, not his essence.

DERP!

yoda
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27836497

May we forever be thankful for his courage and his love.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
11/18/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

No one did. God came back to give us valid sacraments. God who is CHrist has a deal with lucifer. The deal is that lucifer can not use force or violence to gain souls onlynly subversion so crucifixion was considered a deal breaker so the devil who is lucifer who is the sabbatine goat can not win. He can have the souls he has but he can not have all of them which is what lucifer wants. Winner takes all and loser gets nothing so even though lucifer has souls he still has nothing. The jewish freemasons panicked when God with his Mother appeared and they lost souls they crucified God. So the devil lost. Big whoops on the masons part.
KonaCoffee

United States
11/19/2012 12:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Judas! I still want to know why these 'inspired' scriptures say he died two completly different ways!!!!!

Also, I don't really care that much, I just wanted to throw it out there. I'm all into astrotheology. The bible has a lot of great stuff, it just was never meant to be taken so freakin literally.

And yes, that IS my choice. I don't tell anyone else what to choose to believe.
DGN  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
The trinity is a pagan doctrine perpetuated by the church. And when most trinitarians are confronted with the factsand history about the trinity they cannot handle it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26849827

Nonsense and the Bible is against you.Tyhe word "TRINITY" is not in the Bible but the doctrine or theme behind it is.
It appears first in GenesisChapter1 verses 1,2,3.
In the Beginning God created the Heavens and earth.The SPIRIT descended on the waters.He SAID let there be light.RIGHT THERE.God(Father)Spirit(Holy Spirit) Word(Son)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13813766

Jesus NEVER claimed to be Jehovah and never solicited worship for himself;
"Because you kept the word about my endurance, I will also keep you from the hour of test, which is to come upon the whole inhabited earth, to put a test upon those dwelling on the earth. 11 I am coming quickly. Keep on holding fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.
12 “‘The one that conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out [from it] anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends out of heaven from my God, and that new name of mine. 13 Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations.’ Rv3:10

GLP