Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,687 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 352,131
Pageviews Today: 601,174Threads Today: 290Posts Today: 4,048
07:08 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Honestly, why do you think Lucifer rebelled?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26861263
United States
11/04/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Honestly, why do you think Lucifer rebelled?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27003095

If you are talking about the great dragon or serpent, he was made that way from the beginning, for he was always a liar and murderer (John 8:44, KJV).

He was never a model being then went to free will and chose to be bad.

He was a defect from the beginning and then he created this world.

He was made, though he denies it, and he was made out of desire to "self emanate" from the self without the true One who is the source (the Barbelo where Yeshua comes from), hence the devil or who you speak of is made of light and darkness.

He was a mess so he made a mess, which is why the world is so fucked up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26826431

Hahaha :))) Well said :))
So well that in fact i understood nothing at all :P

Are you or real ?

Or am i seeing just the light and the dark in you ?
Oh no, Lucifer, is that you ?

Greetings, liar :D

Hahaha :))
 Quoting: Avalonia 9709833

No seriously, look up Hermes Trismegistus. He wrote books older than ones written by Moses (aka the Torah, the Old Testament...4500BC when Hermes works is 9000 BCE)

And in his writing he called this dude "God," which is true because he did create the world, but he's not the True God. This dude is light and dark, like duality God.

If I were Hermes I'd believe the same thing he did because this God really made some awesome revelations.

But, thank Yeshua, the one who died on the cross almost 2000 years ago. He comes from Father and only He is the way to the Father. By hearing of His Gospel, by the Holy Ghost the truth is revealed.

A lot of people believe in the same God as Hermes did, the Jews, Catholics, etc. Some even say he is even Jesus Christ, which may be true. Thats why I call Him Yeshua, because Yeshua is not this God who forms the light and creates darkness (Isaiah 45:7).

That is Yaldaboath, that is who many many people worship, thinking he is the true God, because he DOES deceives the WHOLE world (Revelations 12:9)

During the Renaissance it was accepted that Hermes Trismegistus was a contemporary of Moses, however after Casaubon’s dating of the Hermetic writings as no earlier than the second or third century CE, the whole of Renaissance Hermeticism collapsed.

The Hermetica [a work believed written by Hermes] are Egyptian-Greek wisdom texts from the 2nd and 3rd centuries CE

Likewise Gnostic Christianity, is based on books, that dates to around early-mid second century, that's written much later than many of the books of the Bible.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Avalonia
User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/04/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
OYE then you are Christ Michael son right?
and Esu is your brother the good brother correct?

Why would you want to compete with your Father/God.
 Quoting: Being Mindful

Still piecing together the puzzle.

Was told the truth will be revealed to me next month.

And I love my father.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Ah, truth comes packed in Christmas presents :-D

Merry Christmas for you dear :)
Avalonia
Romania
11/04/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't tempt me Lucifer :-D

eyebat

Just Rise and Shine :)

sun

I will tempt you because you like it!

It excites you!

Damn, i can feel you :-D

Stop turning me on, u little devil !

Hahaha

hiding2
SWINGFOX
User ID: 20001889
United States
11/04/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The extraordinary qualities with which Adam was blessed, physical and spiritual as well, aroused the envy of the angels. They attempted to consume him with fire, and he would have perished, had not the protecting hand of God rested upon him, and established peace between him and the heavenly host. In particular, Satan was jealous of the first man, and his evil thoughts finally led to his fall. After Adam had been endowed with a soul, God invited all the angels to come and pay him reverence and homage. Satan, the greatest of the angels in heaven, with twelve wings, instead of six like all the others, refused to pay heed to the behest of God, saying, "Thou didst create us angels from the splendor of the Shekinah, and now Thou dost command us to cast ourselves down before the creature which Thou didst fashion out of the dust of the ground!" God answered, "Yet this dust of the ground has more wisdom and understanding than thou." Satan demanded a trial of wit with Adam, and God assented thereto, saying: "I have created beasts, birds, and reptiles, I shall have them all come before thee and before Adam. If thou art able to give them names, I shall command Adam to show honor unto thee, and thou shalt rest next to the Shekinah of My glory. But if not, and Adam calls them by the names I have assigned to them, then thou wilt be subject to Adam, and he shall have a place in My garden, and cultivate it." Thus spake God, and He betook Himself to Paradise, Satan following Him. When Adam beheld God, he said to his wife, "O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our Maker." Now Satan attempted to assign names to the animals. He failed with the first two that presented themselves, the ox and the cow. God led two others before him, the camel and the donkey, with the same result. Then God turned to Adam, and questioned him regarding the names of the same animals, framing His questions in such wise that the first letter of the first word was the same as the first letter of the name of the animal standing before him. Thus Adam divined the proper name, and Satan was forced to acknowledge the superiority of the first man. Nevertheless he broke out in wild outcries that reached the heavens, and he refused to do homage unto Adam as he had been bidden. The host of angels led by him did likewise, in spite of the urgent representations of Michael, who was the first to prostrate himself before Adam in order to show a good example to the other angels. Michael addressed Satan: "Give adoration to the image of God! But if thou doest it not, then the Lord God will break out in wrath against thee." Satan replied: "If He breaks out in wrath against me, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will be like the Most High!" At once God flung Satan and his host out of heaven, down to the earth, and from that moment dates the enmity between Satan and man.'
– Haggada (volume 1, chapter 2)

And We have given you (mankind) power in the earth, and appointed for you therein livelihoods. Little give ye thanks!
And We created you, then fashioned you, then told the angels: Fall ye prostrate before Adam! And they fell prostrate, all save Iblis, who was not of those who make prostration.
He said: What hindered thee that thou didst not fall prostrate when I bade thee ? (Iblis) said: I am better than him. Thou createdst me of fire while him Thou didst create of mud.
He said: Then go down hence! It is not for thee to show pride here, so go forth! Lo! thou art of those degraded.
– Qur'an 7:10-13
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26967861
United States
11/04/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Selfishness. He didn't want to serve others. In other words: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. The correct position is: Do what God wilt shall be the whole of the law. Helping and serving others, especially the less fortunate or more needy, in a family or community is the essence of righteousness and harmonious living.
Mr Sweet

User ID: 17933777
United States
11/04/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Simple question. Simple answer. He rebelled cause God ordered the angels to bow to adam who was made of clay. Lucifer is an angel of fire and thought he was better than adam. It was the first instance of pride, one the the 7 deadly sins.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1176916

^THIS^

Humans have a higher station in Heaven than Angels. Lucifer considered man inferior and rebelled. That's why he hates mankind.
Squeaky wheel gets the grease
Avalonia
Romania
11/04/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't tempt me Lucifer :-D

eyebat

Just Rise and Shine :)

sun

I will tempt you because you like it!

It excites you!

Hahaha

hiding2

I am Inside You

Your Mind

You Feel

Hot

Aching with Desire

Passion

Fills Your Body

Oh, dear :))

You was very well instructed for your next job :)

I am pondering now: should i surrender, or should i call for Crist to save me ?

Or maybe should i have both choices, surrender, lift up after surrending and let the flow showing these beautiful human e-motions...

Well, surprises are surprises.
Wait for Santa, Satan :-D

I cannot tell you how any apples are in your present. Is not Fair :-D

ohno
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26998980
United States
11/04/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer knew he could evolve mankind faster than the hands off Creator Universal God

So the Creator God allowed Lucifer to become the Planetary Ruler of this planet

yoda

So how did Lucifer evolve mankind faster? by introducing "Freewill" to mankind I believe ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Lucifer!

worship

Help bring Us to the Light

You know i am am here - Enki
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24717484
United States
11/04/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer stepped outside of God's law. The Law, or commandments are the perfect law of liberty.
He wanted to challenge that law,rebelled, and drew a 1/3 of the angels with him. They were cast out.

Don't you get it, to have a perfect society, you have to have law as a guideline to have harmony within the society.

Take the french revolution, and what happened then.

The 10 commandments are guidelines. If we all kept them, our world wouldn't be in the situation it's in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24717484

1)The laws can be bent but not never broken
2)Lucifer and 1/3(trinity) volunteered
3)Perfection does not exist entirely, only from a closed point of view.
 Quoting: Issius Ulmonus

point taken.

The law is perfect. Everything needs laws to stay in harmony.
Look at our government officials, challenging the bases of our foundation which is the Constitution, which I believed to be somewhat inspired to give us certain freedoms. It is being taken away, and that will cause our nations fall.
The Constitution is our Sanctuary of Strength. It is what brought people here for form our great nation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/04/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer knew he could evolve mankind faster than the hands off Creator Universal God

yoda

So how did Lucifer evolve mankind faster? by introducing "Freewill" to mankind I believe ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26998980

Lucifer Evolved Mankind by being Proactive and Presently Involved in their Development.

A plan devised when he went to his Mothers side?

A plan to save humanity from/during the last deluge.

That plan ended with the Age of Aquarius so the Anunnaki told me

So what now do you think will happen now that phase of evolution is over and was a success?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1383264
United States
11/04/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

yoda

Temporary Planetary Ruler.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1383264
United States
11/04/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because he wanted to be God. He wanted to be worshiped and he thought he deserved it. Pride and ego.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Pretty much it in a nutshell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26826431
United States
11/04/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you are talking about the great dragon or serpent, he was made that way from the beginning, for he was always a liar and murderer (John 8:44, KJV).

He was never a model being then went to free will and chose to be bad.

He was a defect from the beginning and then he created this world.

He was made, though he denies it, and he was made out of desire to "self emanate" from the self without the true One who is the source (the Barbelo where Yeshua comes from), hence the devil or who you speak of is made of light and darkness.

He was a mess so he made a mess, which is why the world is so fucked up.

Are you or real ?

No seriously, look up Hermes Trismegistus. He wrote books older than ones written by Moses (aka the Torah, the Old Testament...4500BC when Hermes works is 9000 BCE)

And in his writing he called this dude "God," which is true because he did create the world, but he's not the True God. This dude is light and dark, like duality God.

If I were Hermes I'd believe the same thing he did because this God really made some awesome revelations.

But, thank Yeshua, the one who died on the cross almost 2000 years ago. He comes from Father and only He is the way to the Father. By hearing of His Gospel, by the Holy Ghost the truth is revealed.

A lot of people believe in the same God as Hermes did, the Jews, Catholics, etc. Some even say he is even Jesus Christ, which may be true. Thats why I call Him Yeshua, because Yeshua is not this God who forms the light and creates darkness (Isaiah 45:7).

That is Yaldaboath, that is who many many people worship, thinking he is the true God, because he DOES deceives the WHOLE world (Revelations 12:9)

During the Renaissance it was accepted that Hermes Trismegistus was a contemporary of Moses, however after Casaubon’s dating of the Hermetic writings as no earlier than the second or third century CE, the whole of Renaissance Hermeticism collapsed.

The Hermetica [a work believed written by Hermes] are Egyptian-Greek wisdom texts from the 2nd and 3rd centuries CE

Likewise Gnostic Christianity, is based on books, that dates to around early-mid second century, that's written much later than many of the books of the Bible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26861263

The Wikipedia explanation is true but it is misleading.

The writings of Hermes were taught in the mystery schools of ancient Eqypt, where Plato himself waited 20 years to finally get acceptance into the school. It is from his testimony that he spoke of Hermes writings that dated around the times of Atlantis, that were in the school.

Alas, many of the works were destroyed when the library of Alexandria was destroyed.
Semper Fi
User ID: 6875630
United States
11/04/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fall of Adam. Why night and day were created.

THEN when God, who is merciful and full of pity, heard Adam's voice, He said unto him:--

2 "O Adam, so long as the good angel was obedient to Me, a bright light rested on him and on his hosts.

3 "But when he transgressed My commandment, I deprived him of that bright nature, and he became dark.

4 "And when he was in the heavens, in the realms of light, he knew naught of darkness.

5 "But he transgressed, and I made him fall from heaven upon the earth; and it was this darkness that came upon him.

6 "And on thee, O Adam, while in My garden and obedient to Me, did that bright light rest also.

7 "But when I heard of thy transgression, I deprived thee of that bright light. Yet, of My mercy, I did not turn thee into darkness, but I made thee thy body of flesh, over which I spread this skin, in order that it may bear cold and heat.

8 "If I had let My wrath fall

p. 12

heavily upon thee, I should have destroyed thee; and had I turned thee into darkness, it would have been as if I killed thee.

9 "But in My mercy, I have made thee as thou art; when thou didst transgress My commandment, O Adam, I drove thee from the garden, and made thee come forth into this land; and commanded thee to dwell in this cave; and darkness came upon thee, as it did upon him who transgressed My commandment.

10 "Thus, O Adam, has this night deceived thee. It is not to last for ever; but is only of twelve hours; when it is over, daylight will return.

11 "Sigh not, therefore, neither be moved; and say not in thy heart that this darkness is long and drags on wearily; and say not in thy heart that I plague thee with it.

12 "Strengthen thy heart, and be not afraid. This darkness is not a punishment. But, O Adam, I have made the day, and have placed the sun in it to give light; in order that thou and thy children should do your work.

13 "For I knew thou shouldest sin and transgress, and come out into this land. Yet would I not force thee, nor be heard upon thee, nor shut up; nor doom thee through thy fall; nor through thy coming out from light into darkness; nor yet through thy coining from the garden into this land.

14 "For I made thee of the light; and I willed to bring out children of light from thee and like unto thee.

15 "But thou didst not keep one day My commandment; until I had finished the creation and blessed everything in it.

16 "Then I commanded thee concerning the tree, that thou eat not thereof. Yet I knew that Satan, who deceived himself, would also deceive thee.

17 "So I made known to thee by means of the tree, not to come near him. And I told thee not to eat of the fruit thereof, nor to taste of it, nor yet to sit under it, nor to yield to it.

18 "Had I not been and spoken to thee, O Adam, concerning the tree, and had I left thee without a commandment, and thou hadst sinned--it would have been an offence on My part, for not having given thee any order; thou wouldst turn round and blame Me for it.

19 "But I commanded thee, and warned thee, and thou didst fall. So that My creatures cannot blame me; but the blame rests on them alone.

20 "And, O Adam, I have made the day for thee and for thy children after thee, for them to work, and toil therein. And I have made the night for them to rest in it from their work; and for the beasts of the field to go forth by night and seek their food.

21 "But little of darkness now remains, O Adam; and daylight will soon appear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20926074
United States
11/04/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bible infers it was PRIDE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20926074
United States
11/04/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you or real ?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26861263

The Wikipedia explanation is true but it is misleading.

The writings of Hermes were taught in the mystery schools of ancient Eqypt, where Plato himself waited 20 years to finally get acceptance into the school. It is from his testimony that he spoke of Hermes writings that dated around the times of Atlantis, that were in the school.

Alas, many of the works were destroyed when the library of Alexandria was destroyed.

I am proud to have given the clear answer - "Pride" while you people blabbered on and on about totally useless crap that no one ever needs to know.
Semper Fi
United States
11/04/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
THEN Adam rose and prayed unto God, saying, "See, this fire has made separation between us and the cave in which Thou hast commanded us to dwell; but now, behold, we cannot go into it."

2 Then God heard Adam, and sent him His Word, that said:--

3 "O Adam, see this fire! how different the flame and heat thereof are from the garden of delights and the good things in it!

4 "When thou wast under My control, all creatures yielded to thee; but after thou hast transgressed My commandment, they all rise over thee."

5 Again said God unto him, "See, O Adam, how Satan has exalted thee! He has deprived thee of the Godhead, and of an exalted state like unto Me, and has not kept his word to thee; but, after all, is become thy foe. It is he who made this fire in which he meant to burn thee and Eve.

6 "Why, O Adam, has he not kept his agreement with thee, not even one day; but has deprived thee of the glory that was on thee--when thou didst yield to his command?

7 "Thinkest thou, Adam, that he loved thee when he made this agreement with thee? Or, that he loved thee and wished to raise thee on high?

8 "But no, Adam, he did not do all that out of love to thee; but he wished to make thee come out of light into darkness, and from an exalted state to degradation; from glory to abasement; from joy to sorrow; and from rest to fasting and fainting."

9 God said also to Adam, "See this fire kindled by Satan around thy cave; see this wonder that surrounds thee; and know that it will encompass about both thee and thy seed, when ye hearken to his behest; that he will plague you with fire; and that ye shall go down into hell after ye are dead.

10 "Then shall ye see the burning of his fire, that will thus be burning around you and your seed. There shall be no deliverance from it for you, but at My coming; in like manner as thou canst not now go into thy cave, by reason of the great fire around it; not until My Word shall come that will make a way for thee on the day My covenant is fulfilled.

11 "There is no way for thee at present to come from hence to rest, not until My Word comes, who is My Word. Then will He make a way for thee, and thou shalt have rest." Then God called with His Word to that fire that burned around the cave, that it part itself asunder, until Adam had gone through it. Then the fire parted itself by God's order, and a way was made for Adam.

12 And God withdrew His Word from Adam
Semper Fi
United States
11/04/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prophecy of Christ To Adam

THEN the Word of God came and said:--

2 "O Adam, who counselled thee, when thou earnest out of the cave, to come to this place?"

3 And Adam said unto God, "O Lord, we came to this place because of the heat of the fire, that came upon us inside the cave."

4 Then the Lord God said

p. 33

unto Adam, "O Adam, thou dreadest the heat of fire for one night, but how will it be when thou dwellest in hell?

5 "Yet, O Adam, fear not, neither say in thy heart that I have spread this rock as an awning over thee, to plague thee therewith.

6 "It came from Satan, who had promised thee the Godhead and majesty. It is he who threw down this rock to kill thee under it, and Eve with thee, and thus to prevent you from living upon the earth.

7 "But, in mercy for you, just as that rock was falling down upon you, I commanded it to form an awning over you; and the rock under you, to lower itself.

8 "And this sign, O Adam, will happen to Me at My coming upon earth: Satan will raise the people of the Jews Jo put Me to death; and they will lay Me in a rock, and seal a large stone upon Me, and I shall remain within that rock three days and three nights.

9 "But on the third day I shall rise again, and it shall be salvation to thee, O Adam, and to thy seed, to believe in Me. But, O Adam, I will not bring thee from under this rock until three days and three nights are passed."

10 And God withdrew His Word from Adam.

11 But Adam and Eve abode under the rock three days and three nights, as God had told them.

12 And God did so to them because they had left their cave and had come to this same place without God's order.

13 But, after three days and three nights, God opened the rock and brought them out from under it. Their flesh was dried up, and their eyes and their hearts were troubled from weeping and sorrow.
Semper Fi
United States
11/04/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Words From Lucifer to Adam

THEN came the Word of God to Adam and Eve, and raised them from their dead state, saying unto them, "Why came ye up hither? Dr, you intend to go into the garden, from which I brought you out? it can not be to-day; but only when the covenant I have made with you is fulfilled."

2 Then Adam, when he heard the Word of God, and the fluttering of the angels whom he did not see, but only heard the sound of them with his ears, he and Eve wept, and said to the angels:--

3 "O Spirits, who wait upon God, look upon me, and upon my being unable to see you! For when I was in my former bright nature) then I could see you. I sang praises as you do; and my heart was far above you.

4 "But now, that I have transgressed, that bright nature is gone from me, and I am come to this miserable state. And now am I come to this, that I cannot see you, and you do not serve me As you were wont. For I am become animal flesh.

5 "Yet now O angels of God, ask God with me, to restore me to that wherein I was formerly; to rescue me from this misery, and to remove from me the sentence of death He passed upon me, for having trespassed against Him."

6 Then, when the angels heard these words, they all grieved over him; and cursed Satan who had beguiled Adam, until he came from the garden to misery; from life to death; from peace to trouble; and from gladness to a strange land.

p. 37

7 Then the angels said unto Adam, "Thou didst hearken to Satan, and didst forsake the Word of God who created thee; and thou didst believe that Satan would fulfil all he had promised thee.

8 "But now, O Adam, we will make known to thee, what came upon us through him, before his fall from heaven.

9 "He gathered together his hosts, and deceived them, promising them to give them a great kingdom, a divine nature; and other promises he made them.

10 "His hosts believed that. his word was true, so they yielded to him, and renounced the glory of God.

11 "He then sent for us according to the orders in which we were-to come under his command, and to hearken to his vain promise. But we would not, and we took not his advice.

12 "Then after he had fought with God, and had dealt forwardly with Him, he gathered together his hosts, and made war with us. And if it had not been for God's strength that was with us, we could not have prevailed against him to hurl him from heaven.

13 "But when he fell from among us, there was great joy in heaven, because of his going down from us. For had he continued in heaven, nothing, not even one angel would have remained in it.

14 "But God in His mercy, drove him from among us to this dark earth; for he had become darkness itself and a worker of unrighteousness.

15 "And he has continued, O Adam, to make war against thee, until he beguiled thee and made thee come out of the garden, to this strange land, where all these trials have come to thee. And death, which God brought upon him he has also brought to thee, O Adam, because thou didst obey him, and didst transgress against God."

16 Then a the angels rejoiced and praised God, and asked Him not to destroy Adam this time, for his having sought to enter the garden; but to bear with him until the fulfilment of the promise; and to help him in this world until he was free from Satan's hand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26768633
United States
11/04/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27003095

because bliss is boring
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25812779
United States
11/04/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
from the casspies, lucifer is a metaphor of us. apparently, we wanted to have sex and thus our downfall
Semper Fi
United States
11/04/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
continued Satan speaks to Adam

BUT when Adam came out and saw his hideous figure, he was afraid of him, and said unto him, "Who art thou?"

2 Then Satan answered and said unto him, "It is I, who hid myself within the serpent, and who talked to Eve, and beguiled her until she hearkened to my command. I am he who sent her, through the wiles of my speech, to deceive thee, until thou and she ate of the fruit of the tree, and ye came away from under the command of God."

3 But when Adam heard these words from him, he said unto him, "Canst thou make me a garden as God made for me? Or canst thou clothe me in the same bright nature in which God had clothed me?

4 "Where is the divine nature thou didst promise to give me? Where is that fair speech of thine, thou didst hold with us at first, when we were in the garden?"

5 Then Satan said unto Adam, "Thinkest thou, that when I have spoken to one about anything, I shall ever bring it to him or fulfil my word? Not so. For I myself have never even thought of obtaining what I asked.

6 "Therefore did I fall, and did I make you fall by that for which I myself fell; and with you also, whosoever accepts my counsel, falls thereby.

7 "But now, O Adam, by reason of thy fall thou art under my rule, and I am king over thee; because thou hast hearkened to me, and hast transgressed against thy God. Neither will there be any deliverance from my hands until the day promised thee by thy God."

8 Again he said, "Inasmuch as we do not know the day agreed upon with thee by thy God, nor the hour in which thou shalt be delivered, for that reason will we multiply war and murder upon thee and thy seed after thee.

9 "This is our will and our good pleasure, that we may not

p. 39

leave one of the sons of men to inherit our orders in heaven.

10 "For as to our abode, O Adam, it is in burning fire; and we will not cease our evil doing no, not one day nor one hour. And I, O Adam, shall sow fire upon thee when thou comest into the cave to dwell there."

11 When Adam heard these words he wept and mourned, and said unto Eve, "Hear what he said; that he will not fulfil aught of what he told thee in the garden. Did he really then become king over us?

12 "But we will ask God, who created us, to deliver us out of his hands."
Avalonia
Romania
11/04/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hahaha

hiding2

I am Inside You

Your Mind

You Feel

Hot

Aching with Desire

Passion

Fills Your Body

Oh, dear :))

You was very well instructed for your next job :)

I am pondering now: should i surrender, or should i call for Crist to save me ?

Or maybe should i have both choices, surrender, lift up after surrending and let the flow showing these beautiful human e-motions...

Well, surprises are surprises.
Wait for Santa, Satan :-D

I cannot tell you how any apples are in your present. Is not Fair :-D

ohno

Apples are the Forbidden Fruit

Pandora Opened Her Box

Full of Goodies

Surrender to Christ

And then I can Save You

The Hero ALways Comes

And Saves the Day

Noted.

I'll call for The Hero when I'll Need help.
Now I surrender to my sleep.

Keep the Light-on for people and the Music in your heart.

Just Be !

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 27003095
Brazil
11/04/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The method of stimuli designed by Lucifer worked work very well on the clay creations. Like the Skinner Box, mechanism of wich our motivations are gratified and our behaviours reinforced in very often and short cycles.

It works much like the test of the creator, except its not really repurposed to test faith.

Its designed to reinforce behaviours against the Law of God.

By convincing us to love life, and live for the present.
Conditioning in a rigged/vicious cycle, of doing more of wich is incentived. To have a dynamic, unpredictable, and free life, unbound by the Law of God.

Now the method of stimuli designed on the Bible do seem archaic in comparison, if it werent for the purpose being different.

One system is rigged to condition, and the other system is purposed to test faith, the patience of the saints, those who are fit for the reward.

The problem is that the taste of the wine of the fornication, method employed by Lucifer, easily superseeds the mechanics of incentive employed on the christian doctrine.

If one is not corrupted by the vicious cycle that gratifies instantly and reinforces the behaviour, one could be properly tested.

In a sense, Lucifer's strategy boycotts the integrity of Gods test (if it is indeed a test). For this method of easy and instant gratification employed by Lucifer, wich reinforces the intended behaviour, increasingly undermine's man discernment and free will.

Not everyone is tested on the same measure, or, subject to the same temptations, it seems.

God on the Bible describes himself to be...
Malachi 3:6
"For I am the Lord, I change not."

I havent been properly tempted in this life and I havent lived long enough either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27016115
United States
11/04/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
because marduk wanted the earth beings to worship him.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 27003095
Brazil
11/04/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I mean... now it seems to be at the end. So soon and abruptly this experience has been.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26826431
United States
11/04/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer - Pride
Mammon - Greed
Asmodeus - Lust
Leviathan - Envy
Beelzebub - Gluttony
Satan - Wrath
Belphegor - Sloth

Those are the seven fates of spirit that God created, according to the God Hermes witnessed

To the first zone he gives the Energy of Growth and Waning;
unto the second [zone], Device of Evils [now] de-energized 1;
unto the third, the Guile of the Desires de-energized;
unto the fourth, his Domineering Arrogance, [also] de-energized;
unto the fifth, unholy Daring and the Rashness of Audacity, de-energized;
unto the sixth, Striving for Wealth by evil means, deprived of its aggrandisement; and to the seventh zone, Ensnaring Falsehood, de-energized. 2

The Secret Writings of John mention similarly the same with the creation of man by the Archons. The seven being principalities to entrap man in the material world.
Integrity101

User ID: 27027794
United States
11/04/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer - Pride
Mammon - Greed
Asmodeus - Lust
Leviathan - Envy
Beelzebub - Gluttony
Satan - Wrath
Belphegor - Sloth

With a name like belphegor i would be lazy too.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18955580
United States
11/04/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
God was SO boss, and devil was salty.

GLP