Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 533,468
Pageviews Today: 919,064Threads Today: 397Posts Today: 6,361
11:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Honestly, why do you think Lucifer rebelled?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27082672
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Honestly, why do you think Lucifer rebelled?
Oh Lucifer!

worship

Help bring Us to the Light
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

You give me weird vibes...
 Quoting: Being Mindful

lmao lmao
Avalonia
User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/06/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer was not alone in this. He took 1/3 of the angels with him and launched a war campaign.

Quoting: Salt

This part is interesting for me.

Can you detail a little, please ?

Why didn't he took 2/3 of angels with him? ?

thank you

hf
God Loves ALL

User ID: 26916259
United States
11/06/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27003095

he want to be like the Creator, only he could not create souls. He could not make the angels he needed for his administration either, which is what the Creator Sons do when they establish a new universe. Some of you think Gabriel is an Arch angel. He is NOT. He is the first Created Son of MIchael of Nebadonand Nebadonia and is thus the Chief executive of our local universe. There is but one Gabriel in every universe and so its a job title not a name actually. Every Local Universe has THE GABRIEL . There are 700,000 local universes do math 1 X 700,000

Ditto the Creator Sons, 700.000 of them too and 700.000 Mother Spirits.

he did not take even 1/3 of the angles with him. He took a bunch of them with him from Satania but not even 1/3, there are so many...... Lucifer was governor of over 600 planets at the time he ruined his life and lots of others. Only 37 planets went into the rebellion so that should tell you that he did not take 1/3 of the angels of even his government with him.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/06/2012 05:15 PM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Avalonia
User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/06/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

he want to be like the Creator, only he could not create souls. He could not make the angels he needed for his administration either, which is what the Creator Sons do when they establish a new universe. Some of you think Gabriel is an Arch angel. He is NOT. He is the first Created Son of MIchael of Nebadonand Nebadonia and is thus the Chief executive of our local universe. There is but one Gabriel in every universe and so its a job title not a name actually. Every Local Universe has THE GABRIEL . There are 700,000 local universes do math 1 X 700,000

he did not take even 1/3 of the angles with him. He took a bunch of them with him from Satania but not even 1/3, there are so many...... Lucifer was governor of over 600 planets at the time he ruined his life and lots of others. Only 37 planets went into the rebellion so that should tell you that he did not take 1/3 of the angels of even his government with him.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Yeah, thank you for your details.
But frankly, there is a pattern in this "reality" or universe ruled somehow by 1\3 and 2\3 percentage.

Maybe this is not telling you much and you can discount what i am saying, proving that old texts are or your knowledge tell something else.
I won't disagree with you.

All i want to do is try to understand why this pattern is repeating all over.
If 1/3 or 2\3 doesn't ring you a bell, maybe 33 or 666 will make ou wonder about things.

Thank you again for you opinion.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
11/06/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer was not alone in this. He took 1/3 of the angels with him and launched a war campaign.

Quoting: Salt

This part is interesting for me.

Can you detail a little, please ?

Why didn't he took 2/3 of angels with him? ?

thank you

hf
 Quoting: Avalonia 9709833

Not sure why 1/3 went with. Maybe they were all in a lower charge or rank? Whatever the reason, Lucifer got them to go along with it, and they did. He got them to "follow" him. They work for him. Maybe he was in command over them on some level. Don't know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25933684
United States
11/06/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because Lucifer is the most complete idiot that's ever existed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
11/06/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: God Loves ALL

Nasty bump to the head eh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27597879
Brazil
11/12/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont think they volunteered.

God makes some pots for honor and others for disohonor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27586891
Ireland
11/12/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because he was corrupted and blinded by pride.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27576703
Brazil
11/12/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont think they volunteered.

God makes some pots for honor and others for disohonor.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27597879

No way!

God is Just!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27339405
United States
11/12/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's all just a made-up story and not a single one of you can prove it's true. Jewish Drama. It would have no hold at all if it didn't threaten eternal damnation and torture if you didn't follow it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26077680
United States
11/12/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's all just a made-up story and not a single one of you can prove it's true. Jewish Drama. It would have no hold at all if it didn't threaten eternal damnation and torture if you didn't follow it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27339405

Then you should have no fear of requesting the final test. Ask for it today. Pray for the final battle for your soul to take place.
Annonnymous bro
User ID: 23508962
United States
11/29/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's no story without a bad guy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21507219

There's never an actual "bad guy" think about it.
TheSeventhGate

User ID: 17546962
Ireland
11/29/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pride. Nuff said.
The pawns are in place, the stage is set. The question is, are you ready?

Righteous anger and Zeal does not equate to hate,pride or arrogance and are fully justified.

Soon, all the slaves will be released, for the Jubilee approaches.

Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. Isaiah 42:12

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins. Genesis 35:11 America(Maneesah), Britain(Ephraim) and the Prophesied Common-Wealth(Company of nations)

Saul/Paul, the false Apostle.
[link to www.judaismvschristianity.com]
[link to www.jesuswordsonly.com]

The transplanted Throne of King David to Ireland,Scotland, and England fulfilling Ezekiel 21:25-27 Prophecy.
[link to www.henrymakow.com]
[link to www.giveshare.org]

The "Lost" Ten Tribes of Israel...Found!
[link to stevenmcollins.com]

Proof that the Law of Moses is still in effect.
[link to www.biblegateway.com]
[link to www.biblegateway.com] 777
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20517650
United States
11/29/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
That story comes from Jewish mythology. You should ask an expert in Jewish mythology--like a rabbi.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15215384
United States
11/29/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
He wanted complete freedom of choice for all.
This would lead to chaos and destrustion for many.

The Father's plan gives the illusion of choice but is really only a predetermined set of conditions which are designed to 'shepherd' the flock in the direction He wants them to go. A system wherein you can make any choice you want but; the choices which are in line with the pre-set plan will bring rewards, those which do not conform bring pain and misery like a cattle prod to the heart and soul. it is a system designed to 'encourage' certain behaviours; compliance and complacency.

God gave you free will; The free will to do as you are told. Disobediance is punished until you have 'repented' and returned to the pre-set path. This may take one agonizing lifetime...or many. You do not get out until you have learned total obedience and given yourself over completely to His will.
Lucifer saw the hipocracy in this and rebelled.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1103915

Yes.
Father knows best.
Each predestined and pre-allocated choice is designed to educate in some way ALL of His children. In the end, even the 'bad guy' will learn the error of his ways.
MR ANDERSON
User ID: 14664300
Sweden
11/29/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
made up story my bumhole its all very real...

any way it doesnt matter its all just a game and in the end we all return back to god and share our experiences etc etc

me personally iam looking forward to exiting this duality game i wonder what us next in god time plan hmmmm
luciferrising7

User ID: 36557032
United States
03/20/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hope of the possibility that someday you all may have what he once had
The Buddha of cool shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32300303
United States
03/20/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lizard Kings always think they should RULE!
3/22
User ID: 31502190
United States
03/20/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
All I want to know is: who taunted him and made him eat an "apple" for him to stray?

Still reading... heading back to page 2

Nice thread, OP. bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16655102
Belgium
03/22/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer knew he could evolve mankind faster than the hands off Creator Universal God

So the Creator God allowed Lucifer to become the Planetary Ruler of this planet

yoda

As Rudolf Steiner puts it - if Lucifer hadn't make evolve humanity (in Lemuria or Atlantis, don't exactly remember which one, I think it was Lemuria) faster than was intended, it would have had a normal evolution and much would have fared much differently (i.e. influence of Ahriman in Atlantis).
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
03/22/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucy did not "rebel," as it were.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26789135

Uh-oh...

NOW I get it.

That's what "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" is about !

Not LSD.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
03/22/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a shame that many do not understand that Lucifer and Satan are two different entities.

Satan rules the earth and created all on it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22321742

Ahriman (aka Satan) did not actually create earth but had a hand in much of it.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
03/22/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer knew he could evolve mankind faster than the hands off Creator Universal God

So the Creator God allowed Lucifer to become the Planetary Ruler of this planet

yoda

And in one reply you've lost all credibility; why would the creator god worry about how "quickly" his creations progress when time is something the creator god himself, created and knows all that was and will happen?
 Quoting: The nobody 26629538

It' not a matter of worrying. It's just that everything needs its own time to mature, like fruit trees, you know.
ben Marco
User ID: 28888737
United Kingdom
03/22/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because he was so beautiful and important and he saw he could make a move for a power play
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38202653
United States
05/30/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
THERE IS ONLY ONENESS!!!! THE TRINITY
 Quoting: Being Mindful

1 = 3

The math doesn't add up

The ONE MIND=Oneness God Mind.... FACT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38202653
United States
05/30/2013 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
within one life world exists within worlds, sometimes they are even in disharmony within itself, being in disharmony a thought can be created to be seperate from itself.

So can one be in enmity against itself? Yes by what?
lack of truth.

All we have to do is, look at the beginning of the bible and what do we get?

Male portrayed as masculine
Female fell and ate the apple.

So if we seperate from within ourselves what happens. If we go against the Divine plan of creation? What happens?
Chaos

Why does the medical establishment calm down the split personalities among others? To quiet them down.

The Law of One/ Is A mind at peace within all realities.
That is my direction.
Nothing to really fight over.
It means the One figured it out
and is at peace with itself.

That is who I will follow don't you think?

It's all within.

I know some will interpret this as sarcasm, but I assure you it not, it is the way I recieve this information within.

Even I can't analyze myself, if I do I loose it. It is like riding a wave, as soon as I overlook to much to one side, I am off balance...

Through praise and worship what more is there need to know basis?

I know the ego mind wants to know everything about Papa Mega Mind. But not until it is not influenced by the ego mind, because the ego mind needs to catch up or surrender and mature, or is it possible we can totally do away from the ego mind.

Just a thought, So I will serve the FAther Mother/Spirit Son/Sun within and alltogether we will make four and all of us will move and have our being. Peace within...

I offered a thought up to God and asked him maybe we need to pair perfect personalities together and see if that will create a balance world, its a thought.

Be Love
nightlight7

User ID: 20322482
United States
05/30/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Honestly, its a made up story you fucking child.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26860567

Beethoven's or Mozart's music are made up sounds. Great literature are mostly made up stories, too. These some of the ways to communicate greater truths. Your comment is like responding to a gorgeous woman by looking at her clothes and saying, nah, it's just some linen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23764026
United States
05/30/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've often said that if every wish is granted in heaven, and it's paradise, and there is not strife, want, or need, it would be boring!

Maybe he was just bored!
moses787

User ID: 20310847
United States
05/30/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Cosmic teenager thinks he knows better than dad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26144401

Dad takes no action.

Lucifer is Action

Yes, Lucifer takes great action in slaughtering good people and by killing billions with his New World Order elitist leaders who will be responsible for the deaths of billions of more people. Lucifer and his fallen angels causes women to abort and kill their unborn babies, he is responsible for thousands of wars throughout world history, and he has caused more human sufferings than any other entity in the universe. Yet, Lucifer and his millions of followers will be overthrown and defeated in the near future; as the Almighty God of heaven is using him and his fallen angels to see who truly loves God and is worthy to inherit heaven and a wonderful, wonderful eternal life!!

And yet, the bottomless pit is awaiting Lucifer and his fallen angels; as they will free fall in the greatest fiery tormenting's imaginable, because of their humongous genocides and wars and raping's and brutalities against Gods people, who wouldn't serve them and chose to serve Jesus Christ instead!! And as for Lucifer's people, their tormenting's will be extremely harsh and very painful and agonizing; as their lungs will be on fire forever and ever. So that every time they breath, it will be escruciatingly painful, forever and ever and ever!!

Last Edited by moses787 on 05/30/2013 09:28 AM

GLP