Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,788 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 441,208
Pageviews Today: 740,440Threads Today: 242Posts Today: 4,640
09:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Moontard here: THE friggin MOON is NOT RIGHT!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27040753
United States
11/05/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Moontard here: THE friggin MOON is NOT RIGHT!
I just walked outside here in SO Calif and the moon is midway 10 oclock and it is getting darker from the TOP!

The MOON NEVER used to get dark from the TOP ever! WTH is goin on?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1595910
United States
11/05/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Moontard here: THE friggin MOON is NOT RIGHT!
man i just had this conversation w/ my gf

i've said it once i've said it a million times

that fucker is going to hatch and when it does we're all fuckin DOOMED
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/05/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
man i just had this conversation w/ my gf

i've said it once i've said it a million times

that fucker is going to hatch and when it does we're all fuckin DOOMED
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1595910

hatch? what do you mean.

And yeh, NOT FRIGGIN right!
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 27040198
United States
11/05/2012 01:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
Your Trippin. The moon in Northern California is just fine.
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/05/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

Just fine? You mean it's fine that it is waning from the top?

Its never waned from the TOP - that only happens closer to the equator...so my thought is, they blew up the friggin moon for some reason - and we ALL know it wasn't to locate water. The japanese had already told them there was tiny amounts, so there was NO NEED to blow up the moon!

sommin aint right
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
i mean that fucker is an egg and it's gonna hatch and drop into the ocean and then pupate an then fuck some serious shit up. probably the leviathan from revelation, if you're into that sorta thing
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
i mean that fucker is an egg and it's gonna hatch and drop into the ocean and then pupate an then fuck some serious shit up. probably the leviathan from revelation, if you're into that sorta thing
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
the sky has been jacked up lately, the moons and sun both seem to be growing brighter by the day, and, tho i am not an astronomer by any means, i spend a lot of time looking at the night sky, and everything seems "off" like.. positons aren't quite right, and jupiter seems to be brighter than i've ever noticed.. and like OP said, i have never ever seen it waning in the direction it is.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/05/2012 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
the sky has been jacked up lately, the moons and sun both seem to be growing brighter by the day, and, tho i am not an astronomer by any means, i spend a lot of time looking at the night sky, and everything seems "off" like.. positons aren't quite right, and jupiter seems to be brighter than i've ever noticed.. and like OP said, i have never ever seen it waning in the direction it is.

ditto about the sun and the moon brightness, it is WAY off the scale. You can't even walk outside anymore without putting your head down because the ambient sunlight is soooo bright!
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 27040198
United States
11/05/2012 02:03 AM

Report Abusive Post

Its never waned from the TOP - that only happens closer to the equator...so my thought is, they blew up the friggin moon for some reason - and we ALL know it wasn't to locate water. The japanese had already told them there was tiny amounts, so there was NO NEED to blow up the moon!

sommin aint right
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27040753

So??? It has always risen like this as far as I can remember.
Geoshill

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/05/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

there have been lots of threads about the Moon - there is something definitely changing in our solar system, or perhaps only for Earth. I just wish the scientific and governments wouldb't keep it from us; we have the right to know what the fuck is going on...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/05/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

sommin aint right

then you must be very very very young!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

sommin aint right

waning =/= equal rising. he is refering to the angle that the "shadow" is being cast upon the moon, you know, the line where the bright part stops?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2116087
United States
Report Abusive Post

Pupate? Reggie Pupate that used to kick for the Rams?!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
and i am sure that my hatchery theory sounds like either a trolling attempt or some kinda schizophrenic delusion, but i assure you, i am an otherwise sane and rational human being.. it is something i've just always FELT in my SOUL to be true as long as i've been conscious and stargazing. i have absolutely zero corroborating evidence besides hollow moon pseudoscience theories and the junk in revelation about the signs the moon gives (altho it never mentions it hatching.)
also, ishtar is pretty interesting to read about, speaking of moons and eggs, tho that isn't any sort of connection to my idea really
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2116087

pupate as in go from a horrible larva to a horrible monster. like a butterfly or a cicada does .
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/05/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2116087

pupate as in go from a horrible larva to a horrible monster. like a butterfly or a cicada does .

interesting. I wonder if the movie Melancholia was a hint
TrinityMountain

User ID: 21570243
Canada
11/05/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
The shills always show up for the first page. I swear they have alarms on their computors. The kid with the gas can or Hydra shows up in an instant.

The whole thing is off. Nothing seems right. The Sun. The MOON. All the Fireballs. Jupitors atmosphere. Some of the stars showing seem like they just arrived lately.

All the websites get their material from the same source. The Government and they all say normal. I call bullshit on the whole adventure out there.

I have never seen the moon wane from the top down either.

Keep your heads up and looking up.bumphf
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/05/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The shills always show up for the first page. I swear they have alarms on their computors. The kid with the gas can or Hydra shows up in an instant.

The whole thing is off. Nothing seems right. The Sun. The MOON. All the Fireballs. Jupitors atmosphere. Some of the stars showing seem like they just arrived lately.

All the websites get their material from the same source. The Government and they all say normal. I call bullshit on the whole adventure out there.

Quoting: TrinityMountain

thanks for hte confirmation. the thing is in order for this to happen either the moon is out of orbit, or we are out of orbit -which is it?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/05/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

oh, and I noticed that the Plaides were slightly higher in the sky...I agree about the stars etc. we truly may have entered a different part of space. after all - our entire solar system is traveling at a fast speed - in space as well...makes sense we'd run into other star systems
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26676217
United States
11/05/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey guys heres what you need to do. In a couple days when the moon hasnt crashed into the earth and reptiles havent raped you come back to this thread. READ YOUR POSTS.

You need a serious reality check. OP for example stated his FIRST THOUGHT was that someone had blown up the moon. dude. jesus christ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4386039
United States
11/05/2012 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know very little about the moon but I thought its waxing from the left and then waning to the right in the cycle. Either way, I have never seen the top start to disappear.

wtf
Saint Leibowitz
User ID: 25977800
Canada
11/05/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Couldn't you have taken some pictures and/or video of this purported phenomena instead of sounding like the Double Rainbow Guy meets Chicken Little?
Peace and Long Life
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 4603203
United States
11/05/2012 02:23 AM

Report Abusive Post

oh, and I noticed that the Plaides were slightly higher in the sky...I agree about the stars etc. we truly may have entered a different part of space. after all - our entire solar system is traveling at a fast speed - in space as well...makes sense we'd run into other star systems

You know that everything in the sky planets and stars mov every single day right?
Geoshill

#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 4603203
United States
11/05/2012 02:24 AM

Report Abusive Post

sommin aint right

then you must be very very very young!

I'm actually 22 retard.
Geoshill

Chas

User ID: 1376646
United States
11/05/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
So Cal as well...its off...weird...
Chas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19458697
United States
11/05/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

sommin aint right

I'm in Los Angeles and saw it too. That shit freaked me out! Looked like a huge evil cat eye.
donnamickey

User ID: 17095802
United States
11/05/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I posted this morning about the incredible halo around it last night. My dad worked in the woods and always watched the moon etc.. for weather signs, and a halo meant that a storm was coming. I'm from Oregon and I've never seen anything like this particular halo. Guess what, we didn't have a storm or any clouds at all to make this halo appear. I also noticed and thought to myself, cause I could be nuts you know, that it is waning from the top down. That I didn't think was normal either. I tried to take a picture of the halo but had no sucess. It was rainbow colored nearest the moon then was the deepest blue and then a huge rainbow color around the outside of the ring and it was HUGE. I oould see every color of the rainbow.hiding
donnamickey
donnamickey

User ID: 17095802
United States
11/05/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the eye as well.
donnamickey
~Spaze*Man~

User ID: 27034739
United States
11/05/2012 02:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
I checked it out... Never seen the shadow at the top like that . It is usually vertical line not horizontal correct.
TrinityMountain

User ID: 21570243
Canada
11/05/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

You know that everything in the sky planets and stars mov every single day right?

That avatar of yours speaks for its self. I mean really. The moon blowing up thing was off the top of his head just like the moon. Yes you fool we all know everything moves evryday but it also moves a certain way. Not all over the place. We have moved in the galaxy. The galaxy moves. Stands to reason things would change. Now go to bed. Its past your bedtime.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.

GLP