Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,335 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 30,633
Pageviews Today: 56,384Threads Today: 28Posts Today: 282
12:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Moontard here: THE friggin MOON is NOT RIGHT!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24506537
Estonia
11/05/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Moontard here: THE friggin MOON is NOT RIGHT!
I just walked outside here in SO Calif and the moon is midway 10 oclock and it is getting darker from the TOP!

The MOON NEVER used to get dark from the TOP ever! WTH is goin on?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27040753

Same effect here.
TrinityMountain

User ID: 21570243
Canada
11/05/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's been alot of moon halo's lately. I have seen them too. BC. I watch the night sky's also. Its been interesting to say the least. Halloween for adults just like close encounters. I'm with you on this one. Things are definetly happening out there.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 14709995
United States
11/05/2012 02:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
The shills always show up for the first page. I swear they have alarms on their computors. The kid with the gas can or Hydra shows up in an instant.

The whole thing is off. Nothing seems right. The Sun. The MOON. All the Fireballs. Jupitors atmosphere. Some of the stars showing seem like they just arrived lately.

All the websites get their material from the same source. The Government and they all say normal. I call bullshit on the whole adventure out there.

I have never seen the moon wane from the top down either.

Keep your heads up and looking up.bumphf
 Quoting: TrinityMountain

oh, and I noticed that the Plaides were slightly higher in the sky...I agree about the stars etc. we truly may have entered a different part of space. after all - our entire solar system is traveling at a fast speed - in space as well...makes sense we'd run into other star systems

You know that everything in the sky planets and stars mov every single day right?
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

That avatar of yours speaks for its self. I mean really. The moon blowing up thing was off the top of his head just like the moon. Yes you fool we all know everything moves evryday but it also moves a certain way. Not all over the place. We have moved in the galaxy. The galaxy moves. Stands to reason things would change. Now go to bed. Its past your bedtime.
 Quoting: TrinityMountain

Ha. Obviously you know nothing about astronomy. Peace.
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
waxonwaxoff

User ID: 26640335
Spain
11/05/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Agree something is off. I live in a city and don't see the stars well at night at all. However a few nights ago i went outside and out of my peripheral saw something that caught my attention. I looked up and it was "Jupiter" behind the moon, so bright that it startled me. I have never seen it so bright and I have spent alot of time looking at the sky. The moon seems excessively bright also, I had the thought that I would start wearing sunglasses at night.

The next day some clouds were blowing by and at first glance they looked like normal clouds, but after looking at them for a bit, all the colors of the rainbow came into focus, like psychedelic clouds. Not just in one cloud but all of them! Hues of blue and pink and orange swirling around.

Something is up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8636603
United States
11/05/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here in So CAL too DANA POINT, i work litteraly beach side the tide seems diffrent as if it is moving further from land. Something is not right.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 26897748
United States
11/05/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
confused
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
LordBeagle72

User ID: 26728887
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Def something up with the moon, it's brighter, looks bigger and seems to have pole shifted.

I swear it's a hologram, it was cloudy here in Glasgow the other night but the clouds never covered the moon they sorta went round it,was really bizarre.

There's a video kicking about from yesterday I think and it shows clouds going BEHIND the moon.

Either TPTB have stripped all they can from our planet and Moonbase Luna has bolted or there is something sitting btwn us and the real moon we not allowed to see.
ladyannie2009

User ID: 26897748
United States
11/05/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know very little about the moon but I thought its waxing from the left and then waning to the right in the cycle. Either way, I have never seen the top start to disappear.

wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4386039

of course I had to go and look.....see what the hell was up. thought maybe OP had had one too many glasses of wine ... sorry op... rofl

is there anyone here who can explain why it's like that? any moon-tards in the house tonight?

very strange indeed.... hmmm
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
waxonwaxoff

Spain
11/05/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Def something up with the moon, it's brighter, looks bigger and seems to have pole shifted.

I swear it's a hologram, it was cloudy here in Glasgow the other night but the clouds never covered the moon they sorta went round it,was really bizarre.

There's a video kicking about from yesterday I think and it shows clouds going BEHIND the moon.

Either TPTB have stripped all they can from our planet and Moonbase Luna has bolted or there is something sitting btwn us and the real moon we not allowed to see.
 Quoting: LordBeagle72

donnamickey

User ID: 17095802
United States
11/05/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
It looks creepy because it definitly looks like an eye from where I'm at. Not a cloud in the sky except for the white haze around it. It isn't right. I agree.
donnamickey
waxonwaxoff

Spain
11/05/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
~Spaze*Man~

User ID: 27034739
United States
11/05/2012 02:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
It looks creepy because it definitly looks like an eye from where I'm at. Not a cloud in the sky except for the white haze around it. It isn't right. I agree.
 Quoting: donnamickey

Well just the fact that it's totally flipped maybe to the left? In rotation, is creepy and definitely not normal at all.
~Spaze*Man~

United States
11/05/2012 03:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1595910
United States
11/05/2012 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: LordBeagle72

seen that the other day, when it was full, or close to full cloud cover everywhere, tho the moon was sorta bathed in clouds, (like that scene in every werewolf movie)
the odd thing was that jupiter was clear as day, burning right thru the clouds, as if it was in front of them
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
i just went out and looked at it again just to make sure we're all nuts. it all looks wrong, the constellations seem to be in the wrong spots.. it looks like somebody did a photoshop marquee selection and just flipped or rotated the image around. even the dark spots on the moon seem to be in the wrong spots
~Spaze*Man~

United States
11/05/2012 03:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
i just went out and looked at it again just to make sure we're all nuts. it all looks wrong, the constellations seem to be in the wrong spots.. it looks like somebody did a photoshop marquee selection and just flipped or rotated the image around. even the dark spots on the moon seem to be in the wrong spots
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1595910

I totally agree. The shadow should not be on the top half like that. I wonder what's going on up there?
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1426914
United States
11/05/2012 03:30 AM

Report Abusive Post

overcap
Geoshill

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26861823
United States
11/05/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Need answers?Signs in the sun,the moon,and the stars.

[link to www.christianityoasis.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2116087
United States
11/05/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

overcap

Yep, I just went out and looked. It's wrong. WTH?!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

overcap

ok, genius, fuckin enlighten us. if you know so g-damn much about astronomy, explain whats up

and provide us w/ some links to back up your claims and information
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2116087
United States
11/05/2012 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: donnamickey

Well just the fact that it's totally flipped maybe to the left? In rotation, is creepy and definitely not normal at all.
 Quoting: ~Spaze*Man~

Looks flipped to the left. It's freaking me out to be honest.
Em18966

User ID: 18966583
United States
11/05/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Utah here. Same weird thing.
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1426914
United States
11/05/2012 04:26 AM

Report Abusive Post

overcap

ok, genius, fuckin enlighten us. if you know so g-damn much about astronomy, explain whats up

and provide us w/ some links to back up your claims and information

Enlighten you about what? That the moon is acting like it has been forever?
Geoshill

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
11/05/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
moondoom is ON
Solarninja

User ID: 24870479
United States
11/05/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's raining here in Missouri, can't see the moon. Wait, maybe I should check to see if the rain is real.putin
Possum

User ID: 11021141
Australia
11/05/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dammit, it hasn't been right for at least 2 years!

Moon DOOM ON for sure!
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Albert Einstein
The kingdom of God is within you and all around you. It is not within buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. Look beneath a stone and I am there.
Stigmata
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
11/05/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dammit, it hasn't been right for at least 2 years!

Moon :DOOM ON: for sure!
 Quoting: Possum

nice profile picture
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1289039
Germany
11/05/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not this BS again...
bsflag

The top is dark because the sun doesn't light it....

Did you ever pass kindergarten?
Hydra

User ID: 27017455
Germany
11/05/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
O H - M Y - G O D - - - I - N E V E R - H A V E - S E E N - T H I S - I N - M Y - L I F E !

Dear moontards,
if you have never seen this in your live, you never looked up into the sky:

November 2011:
[link to www.edpostphotography.com]
[link to www.edpostphotography.com]

September 2010:
[link to i106.photobucket.com]
[link to thunderpigblog.blogspot.de]

September 2008:
[link to www.jodrellbank.manchester.ac.uk]
[link to www.jodrellbank.manchester.ac.uk]

January 2005:
[link to www.jonrosie.com]

Februar 2002
[link to www.utahskies.org]
[link to www.utahskies.org]

Dear TrinityMountain,
sometimes it's fun not to answer early (even if the alert app triggert immediately :))
just to see what bunch of idiots comes together and what kind of imbecility is posted.

Dear Possum,
as you can see from the links, it's not for the last two years - it's at least for the last ten years.
And surprise: it's for the last some million years.

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
11/05/2012 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your Trippin. The moon in Northern California is just fine.

Just fine? You mean it's fine that it is waning from the top?

Its never waned from the TOP - that only happens closer to the equator...so my thought is, they blew up the friggin moon for some reason - and we ALL know it wasn't to locate water. The japanese had already told them there was tiny amounts, so there was NO NEED to blow up the moon!

sommin aint right

GLP