Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,064 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 787,441
Pageviews Today: 1,390,401Threads Today: 588Posts Today: 10,183
04:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Moontard here: THE friggin MOON is NOT RIGHT!

Hydra

User ID: 27017455
Germany
11/05/2012 12:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Moontard here: THE friggin MOON is NOT RIGHT!
Hydra have you got any pics from the eighties? I've been looking online and I can't seem to find any. I used to have pics as I had a real camera back then. Also Polaroids but I've since lost all those pics; I've moved so many times.
 Quoting: Kissplash

I looked through some old books and scanned a photo from 1910.
The moon looks quite small but you can see that the terminator is tilted and not from top to bottom.
If the Moon is wrong, it's wrong since more than 100 years.

:vers1910:

And the crazy thing is: you can look at it by yourself.
Just go to the Museum Of Modern Art in New York.

But of course the world governments have photoshopped all prints including the negative plate.

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27056233
United States
11/05/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have a lot of anger issues A.C. I suggest meditation.

Right, you have nothing left of substance. Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hydra have you got any pics from the eighties? I've been looking online and I can't seem to find any. I used to have pics as I had a real camera back then. Also Polaroids but I've since lost all those pics; I've moved so many times.

The moon looks quite small but you can see that the terminator is tilted and not from top to bottom.

But of course the world governments have photoshopped all prints including the negative plate.

Quoting: Hydra

Nice find!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9399003
United States
11/05/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Winter moon gonna winter moon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9927807
United States
11/05/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
i mean that fucker is an egg and it's gonna hatch and drop into the ocean and then pupate an then fuck some serious shit up. probably the leviathan from revelation, if you're into that sorta thing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1595910

bump FOR TRUTH!
Kissplash

User ID: 18998054
United States
11/05/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27056233

Hubby is that you? Aren't you supposed to be at work now? LOL! JK! The truth is it's really hard to make those who aren't ready to see, see. I understand, you're not ready yet. When you are come see me. I'll show you things. But you need to let go of that anger...it's probably already eating you alive!
LEARN HOW TO BE KIND OR BE LEFT BEHIND. OXOXO
grefey

User ID: 24294934
United States
11/05/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree, the Moon is strange. I thought so the other day. Ever since the posting about the Cheshire Moon months ago I have been looking up more and there is something wrong but I think we have already established this point in Oh so many ways.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26133827
United States
11/05/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its simple people!
As Humans we take notice if something is out of place its a natural instinct.

There was a prophecy that said the earth would stagger back and forth like a Drunkard. And that is exactly whats happening.

The earth is wobbling like a spinning top that bumped into something. so one day the sun and moon look right and the next they don't and the next its right back where it should be again.

Which also explains why one day its 40 degrees out and the next its 91 and neither you, I or the weather channel is absolutely positive what season it really is anymore. Even the Trees are confused.
 Quoting: The Answer 26133827

Oh, here's a real genius. Tell me genius, how is it that I can polar align my telescope under the assumption that Polaris is about 3 quarters of a degree from the north celestial pole, our axis of rotation, and it ACTUALLY WORKS! I polar align my telescope with the assumption that Polaris is right where it should be, how can I do that if it's not? Furthermore, anyone can take a picture of star trails centered on the north celestial pole and measure its distance from Polaris. Go ahead, do it, I will bet you ANYTHING that it's normal. If it weren't, I would have been able to polar align except by the drift method, which I didn't use (I used the iterative method, which assumes the stars are where they should be).

What you say you can or cannot do makes no difference to me.
In fact that sounds very intriguing! I would be very interested to see all of your wonderful abilities in action someday. Meanwhile if only someone could help us explain all these strange weather anomalies. Too bad there isn't a telescope alignment tool for that. Its interesting to note that as far as we humans are told. The weather is controlled by the tilt of the earth in relation to the sun. which affects the temperature of the ocean which effects the weather. I wonder what other outside sources could be causing the sudden changes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hubby is that you? Aren't you supposed to be at work now? LOL! JK! The truth is it's really hard to make those who aren't ready to see, see. I understand, you're not ready yet. When you are come see me. I'll show you things. But you need to let go of that anger...it's probably already eating you alive!

And you need to drop the arrogant condescending tone. You just had your ass handed to you. There's nothing to "see" with regards to the moon looking strange. It's perfectly normal, old photos show that as does the view in a polar aligned telescope. Your only retort is that the photos must be faked and the telescopes are "digital" and therefore wrong. This shows your extreme level of ignorance; there's no evidence that the photos are in any way faked and there's nothing the telescope's computer can do to alter the view to make it look "normal" if it weren't actually normal. When you're ready to admit you're wrong, then maybe you can learn something real about astronomy and how the sky moves.
Kissplash

United States
11/05/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

It would be nice to visit a museum but we're a little strapped for cash and time here...

I don't know what to make of that moon. I understand that the light must be coming from the left. What does the book say about the moon? Could it be a close-set orb? Does the book say it's a moon? Where was it taken?

And yes I ask a lot of questions...it's my nature. I doubt the moon has been wrong for a 100 years...gubberment however...hmmmmm....
TrinityMountain

User ID: 21948869
Canada
11/05/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
That picture does not show what evrybody is seeing. These posts are from all over and are talking about top to bottom That old relic of a picture and not a very good one at that is showing it from side to side. I still see the top of it.

Is that the best the shill can come up with.....!

Why you guys spend so much precious time trying to get everybody see it all as normal is beyond me. There are so many more important things to be doing in life.

People here are jst making comments and observations. You guys well some of you guys go litterally into attack mode.

Who's the ones with the problems...! The shills are the problem. They can't make a remark and move on. They just keep going and going and going and going. They are not as cute as the bunny either.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
Kissplash

United States
11/05/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
That picture does not show what evrybody is seeing. These posts are from all over and are talking about top to bottom That old relic of a picture and not a very good one at that is showing it from side to side. I still see the top of it.

Why you guys spend so much precious time trying to get everybody see it all as normal is beyond me. There are so many more important things to be doing in life.

People here are jst making comments and observations. You guys well some of you guys go litterally into attack mode.

Who's the ones with the problems...! The shills are the problem. They can't make a remark and move on. They just keep going and going and going and going. They are not as cute as the bunny either.
 Quoting: TrinityMountain

Man I love that Bunny! You don't even see commercials for him anymore. The last one I remember is the UFO one. Bunny=cute, shills=not-so-cute.

I have problems with the photo because of the lighting. If there is light against the house is the moon? That's one bright moon if so. Also I notice there is an orb on the top of the staircase. What is that from? I dunno...I guess I just want a photo to make sense.

I know what you're saying about getting us to see their normal, though. I don't read things that make me angry because that's not how I wanna feel. Anger sucks the life outta ya! Look, I won't read your political rant A.C.ers and you don't read my crazy theories and start posting yells at me trying to convince me that I'm crazy and we'll get along just fine.

The truth is you know you hit a nerve when they come out full force. And in that space you find the truth. It's just a matter of proving it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27057831
United States
11/05/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
there in the midst of a major renovation and upgrade on luna moona , comander sparky , says that these nessary upgrades will allow more efficent controll over the herd.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26943068
United States
11/05/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey guys heres what you need to do. In a couple days when the moon hasnt crashed into the earth and reptiles havent raped you come back to this thread. READ YOUR POSTS.

You need a serious reality check. OP for example stated his FIRST THOUGHT was that someone had blown up the moon. dude. jesus christ.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26676217

Here ya go, IDIOT! Next time, look it up for yourself!
(And I also call BS on the "looking for water" excuse!)
"NASA BOMBS THE MOON LOOKING FOR WATER!"
[link to current.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26077737
United States
11/05/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your Trippin. The moon in Northern California is just fine.
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

Just fine? You mean it's fine that it is waning from the top?

Its never waned from the TOP - that only happens closer to the equator...so my thought is, they blew up the friggin moon for some reason - and we ALL know it wasn't to locate water. The japanese had already told them there was tiny amounts, so there was NO NEED to blow up the moon!

sommin aint right
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27040753

So??? It has always risen like this as far as I can remember.

lying shill asshole, or you are 3 years old, which is it.

The Moon has been fucked like this for about two years now. All of a sudden it started going through its phases top to bottom instead of left to right. The sun has been getting gradually brighter for maybe 10 years now. When I was a kid, it was yellow and you could look near it without difficulty anytime of the day. Now, it's blinding WHITE and like the OP said, you can't even walk outside without covering your eyes. Shit in this solar system is fucked. I fear the end is near.
Kissplash

United States
11/05/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its never waned from the TOP - that only happens closer to the equator...so my thought is, they blew up the friggin moon for some reason - and we ALL know it wasn't to locate water. The japanese had already told them there was tiny amounts, so there was NO NEED to blow up the moon!

sommin aint right

The Moon has been fucked like this for about two years now. All of a sudden it started going through its phases top to bottom instead of left to right. The sun has been getting gradually brighter for maybe 10 years now. When I was a kid, it was yellow and you could look near it without difficulty anytime of the day. Now, it's blinding WHITE and like the OP said, you can't even walk outside without covering your eyes. Shit in this solar system is fucked. I fear the end is near.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26077737

I will just say this. There will be no end. There will be change. And for some it will be good. For others it will be very bad. Do not fear. Meditate on positive and you will receive positive things. The Law of Attraction is very real. Think of a word, or a thing, or a person, or type of person. Now go about your day. I guarantee you will hear that word, see that thing or person, a dozen times.

Change can be scary but it doesn't mean there is anything to fear. Humans just naturally fear change. Think of how you want your story to end. Then start writing it the way you want it to go.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27069689
United States
11/05/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

sommin aint right

The Moon has been fucked like this for about two years now. All of a sudden it started going through its phases top to bottom instead of left to right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26077737

Two years eh? Early 1970's:
[link to apollomissionphotos.com]
108-KSC-71P-74
It's normal, it's called field rotation. The moon will appear to "rotate" from "horizontal" near the horizon to "vertical" near the meridian and back to "horizontal" near the horizon in the course of a day. Deal with it. When I looked through my polar aligned scope this weekend it was "vertical" even though by eye it was "horizontal."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27069689
United States
11/05/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TrinityMountain

You don't pay much attention do you? No wonder you people think this is somehow abnormal or new.
[link to apollomissionphotos.com]
108-KSC-71P-74
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1610534
United States
11/05/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a moon story for ya.... Last night I was reading a book to my five year old son about the moon. After I finished, my wife says: "When you look at the moon, what you are seeing is actually a reflection of the continents from earth, not the actual moon surface." Then I said, "whaaaaat?" She reiterates, "Sure, you don't actually think that all those craters and valleys are on the moon do you?"

I then went on to prove my point about said lunar surface, she quick cut me off in mid sentence and told me we would have to research it. Research?!?! WTF??? This woman has a masters in education by the way....

Maybe the moon is affecting brain wave patterns.
 Quoting: Cosmicwind73 16244242

What a disturbing story.

She's an idiot so "we" have to research it when she is corrected? So she can't be corrected by you, she has to leave it open with no closure and walk away. And $100 says when you prove it later, she'll snarl at you for being punishing, obsessed and awlays needing to be right over trivial issues.

Manipulator, hypocrite, stupid and abusive - yep, I'll bet she does have a masters in education. Everything about her screams public education authority.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22151483
United States
11/05/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
If something was wrong with the moon it would be obvious enough that the entire worlds astronomers would be talking about it. Not just a few doomtards on GLP.
Kissplash

United States
11/05/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
If something was wrong with the moon it would be obvious enough that the entire worlds astronomers would be talking about it. Not just a few doomtards on GLP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22151483

Have you seen what happens to astronomers who even think of talking about what they really know?

Thread: Astronomer teams dies! ...coincidences?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26860799
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a moon story for ya.... Last night I was reading a book to my five year old son about the moon. After I finished, my wife says: "When you look at the moon, what you are seeing is actually a reflection of the continents from earth, not the actual moon surface." Then I said, "whaaaaat?" She reiterates, "Sure, you don't actually think that all those craters and valleys are on the moon do you?"

I then went on to prove my point about said lunar surface, she quick cut me off in mid sentence and told me we would have to research it. Research?!?! WTF??? This woman has a masters in education by the way....

Maybe the moon is affecting brain wave patterns.
 Quoting: Cosmicwind73 16244242

rofl

holy fucking shit!

1rof1

funniest post i've read in ages!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9414469
United States
11/05/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
the sky has been jacked up lately, the moons and sun both seem to be growing brighter by the day, and, tho i am not an astronomer by any means, i spend a lot of time looking at the night sky, and everything seems "off" like.. positons aren't quite right, and jupiter seems to be brighter than i've ever noticed.. and like OP said, i have never ever seen it waning in the direction it is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1595910

there have been lots of threads about the Moon - there is something definitely changing in our solar system, or perhaps only for Earth. I just wish the scientific and governments wouldb't keep it from us; we have the right to know what the fuck is going on...

Polar shift. Earth has to reconfigure its orbit and spin.
Hydra

Germany
11/05/2012 03:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Dear Moontards,

I will try to fix it - should be finished until dawn.

Please go outside tomorrow morning at dawn and look if the
border between the bright and dark side is from top to bottom.

Would be nice if you would report here if I was successful.

rolleyes

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17862691
United States
11/05/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26794341
United States
11/05/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Learn:

pic
[link to www.celestronimages.com]

Nasa
[link to www.nasa.gov]

From 2007
[link to www.easttennesseewildflowers.com]

From 2008
[link to mvas.org]

timelapse
[link to www.flickr.com]

pic
[link to en.es-static.us]

pic
[link to roohaani.com]

topic
[link to earthsky.org]

topic
[link to earthsky.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10809107
United States
11/05/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
pole shift
Hydra

Germany
11/05/2012 06:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
pole shit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10809107

Fixed it for you.

Hydra

User ID: 27092004
Germany
11/06/2012 05:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Dear Moontards,

I will try to fix it - should be finished until dawn.

Please go outside tomorrow morning at dawn and look if the
border between the bright and dark side is from top to bottom.

Would be nice if you would report here if I was successful.

rolleyes

The moon was actually waning from the top in Dubai too - I noticed it the other night and thought "that's odd, it doesn't normally do that...".

To be honest, I didn't think anything of it until I read this thread!

I don't think it's normal for the moon to do that. I'm not saying it's time for the doom, but the moon waxes and wanes right-to-left and left-to-right. NOT top-to-bottom.
 Quoting: rikmeister

Hi rikmeister,
sun is out now in the UAE.

Did you have a look at the moon at dawn and could I fix it?
Did it wane right-to-left instead of top-to-bottom at dawn?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27117162
Croatia
11/06/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think something's wrong...since NASA bombarded moon...
we don't know shit
we're dealing with puppets
only few deal with puppet master

GLP