Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,242 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 836,179
Pageviews Today: 1,384,365Threads Today: 570Posts Today: 9,722
02:05 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Black Have Always Voted Overwhelmingly Democrat Since The Sixties. So Why Racebait Them Over Obama Support Now?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15188107
United States
11/05/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Black Have Always Voted Overwhelmingly Democrat Since The Sixties. So Why Racebait Them Over Obama Support Now?
All you have done by spreading falsehoods about Blacks voting race is ruin any chance of convincing them to vote Romney.
Devoted Follower
User ID: 26966941
United States
11/05/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Black Have Always Voted Overwhelmingly Democrat Since The Sixties. So Why Racebait Them Over Obama Support Now?
I think you may have a point...it may not be entirely about race since blacks can almost always counted on to vote democratic...regardless of race.

It likely has more to do with them completely idiotic and brainwashed.

hf
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
11/05/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Black Have Always Voted Overwhelmingly Democrat Since The Sixties. So Why Racebait Them Over Obama Support Now?
The biggest problem in ALL of this is the fact that people refuse to see what is right in front of them.

1 bank owns both candidates. Which means the candidates are two sides to the same coin. And guess what happens to heads or tails when its time to pay the bills...

Not a damn thing. Because heads and tails don't mean shit when its time to spend the coin they're printed on.

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 11/05/2012 04:09 AM
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
11/05/2012 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think you may have a point...it may not be entirely about race since blacks can almost always counted on to vote democratic...regardless of race.

hf
 Quoting: Devoted Follower 26966941

norespect

Making you, intelligent OF COURSE, and "non-brainwashed." Because whatever THEY ARE, you MUST be the opposite. Because...its always them, NOT YOU.

potkettle

Last Edited by Serenity777 on 11/05/2012 04:11 AM
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Devoted Follower
User ID: 26966941
United States
11/05/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

norespect

Making you, intelligent OF COURSE, and "non-brainwashed." Because whatever THEY ARE, you MUST be the opposite. Because...its always them, NOT YOU.

potkettle
 Quoting: Serenity777

Shad'up you commie whore!

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6458701
Netherlands
11/06/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well? Why?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6458701
Netherlands
11/06/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

At least you are mature enough to admit the obvious which is that Black voted overwhelmingly Democrat before Obama.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26656585
United States
11/06/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
All you have done by spreading falsehoods about Blacks voting race is ruin any chance of convincing them to vote Romney.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15188107

:this:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25885369
United States
11/06/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

There's a big difference between overwhelmingly Democrat and what took place in 2008.

90% black vote for Gore
95% black vote for Obama with 2 million more blacks voting in the 2008 election than ever. I highly doubt it would have been anywhere near that turnout had the democratic nominee have been Hillary Clinton. So don't act like an idiot and pretend that Obama being black didn't get him more of the black vote.

He sees it in the comments of radio host Tom Joyner, who told his millions of listeners a year ago, "Let's not even deal with facts right now. Let's deal with our blackness and pride – and loyalty. . I'm not afraid or ashamed to say that as black people, we should do it because he's a black man."

The actor Samuel L. Jackson said much the same thing: "I voted for Barack because he was black," he told Ebony magazine. "Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people – because they look like them."

And just last week, the rapper Snoop Dogg posted a list of voting reasons, written by someone else, on a social media account. No. 1 on his pro-Obama list: He's black. Snoop's top reason to not vote for Romney: He's white.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

There's a big difference between overwhelmingly Democrat and what took place in 2008.

90% black vote for Gore
95% black vote for Obama with 2 million more blacks voting in the 2008 election than ever. I highly doubt it would have been anywhere near that turnout had the democratic nominee have been Hillary Clinton. So don't act like an idiot and pretend that Obama being black didn't get him more of the black vote.

He sees it in the comments of radio host Tom Joyner, who told his millions of listeners a year ago, "Let's not even deal with facts right now. Let's deal with our blackness and pride – and loyalty. . I'm not afraid or ashamed to say that as black people, we should do it because he's a black man."

The actor Samuel L. Jackson said much the same thing: "I voted for Barack because he was black," he told Ebony magazine. "Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people – because they look like them."

And just last week, the rapper Snoop Dogg posted a list of voting reasons, written by someone else, on a social media account. No. 1 on his pro-Obama list: He's black. Snoop's top reason to not vote for Romney: He's white.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25885369

You are whining like a Bitch over 5% so you just shot your whole argument to Hell. Hilary will get 97% of the Black vote in 2016 just to let you know in advance. If republicans want o cut into that they better not run a Romney or holler about Obama Birth certificate.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

90% black vote for Gore

The statistics do not support out your argument. I'm sorry that a few Black entertainers that you obviously follow and admire hurt your feelings but the reality is that they didn't effect how Blacks voted.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

90% black vote for Gore

You are whining like a Bitch over 5% so you just shot your whole argument to Hell. Hilary will get 97% of the Black vote in 2016 just to let you know in advance. If republicans want o cut into that they better not run a Romney or holler about Obama Birth certificate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26656585

5% is a huge deal when you factor the extra 2 million black voters. It is unfortunate that Obama's handouts don't come in the form of an education otherwise you and the many other uneducated black population would know your a$$ from a hole in the ground.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

90% black vote for Gore

The statistics do not support out your argument. I'm sorry that a few Black entertainers that you obviously follow and admire hurt your feelings but the reality is that they didn't effect how Blacks voted.

First off I don't follow a single one of these entertainers. You are the epitome of ignorance if you believe that the opinion of these highly visible people aren't a representation of the view of other certain black people. Even if one person voted for Obama...one single person, it validates the argument that Obama was voted for because he was black.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27121505
United States
11/06/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

What falsehoods? Seriously? They automatically vote for the black candidate. If a black person steps out of line on this, they catch endless shit from most other blacks.

It's unpleasant, but it's true.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

90% black vote for Gore

Why does it offend you to discuss the Obama birth certificate, lack thereof and/or fraud associated with it? These are real, ugly, unpleasant truths.

Why would black people vote for someone who presents those problems? It's hard for me to understand, but I guess it's because that candidate is black.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21749009
United States
11/06/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because Obama is a criminal on the loose and an illegal occupier of the White House.

[link to funkypundit.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

90% black vote for Gore

Why does it offend you to discuss the Obama birth certificate, lack thereof and/or fraud associated with it? These are real, ugly, unpleasant truths.

Why would black people vote for someone who presents those problems? It's hard for me to understand, but I guess it's because that candidate is black.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27121505

Every presidential and vice presidential candidate is thoroughly vetted before they even run. To create and support a meme to delegitimize Obama's citizenship strikes at the heat of what is wrong with America. RACISM.

It not only insults President Obama and his family but it insults the citizenship of every African American. Its not all bad though because the backlash has motivated even more Blacks to come out in support of Obama who might have supported him but would have stayed home, now they will vote.

A diseased, entitled mind would not even consider how insulting it is to treat Americas FIRST Black President in such a disrespectful manner considering that he went through the same vetting process as every candidate before him.

Its been a running joke for five years and a knife in th thigh of ever African American for five years.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

What falsehoods? Seriously? They automatically vote for the black candidate. If a black person steps out of line on this, they catch endless shit from most other blacks.

Your theory is debunked by the fact that Obama is NOT The first Black Presidential candidate and Blacks did not vote overwhelmingly for them. I understand that you are just an ignorant peasant who is trying to justify voting against your interest by setting up a straw man argument. Have at it I really don't care.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your theory is debunked by the fact that Obama is NOT The first Black Presidential candidate and Blacks did not vote overwhelmingly for them. I understand that you are just an ignorant peasant who is trying to justify voting against your interest by setting up a straw man argument. Have at it I really don't care.

Jesse Jackson didn't have a realistic shot at winning. Is that who you mean?

The rest of what you say is crap. And I am not voting against interest by voting for Romney. I am not interested in the inflated insurance premiums that come with Obamacare; we've lost our coverage at work and had inferior coverage substituted, and we're better off than most in that regard.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

The rest of what you say is crap. And I am not voting against interest by voting for Romney. I am not interested in the inflated insurance premiums that come with Obamacare; we've lost our coverage at work and had inferior coverage substituted, and we're better off than most in that regard.

So now you parse you accusations by saying Blacks are sophisticated enough to pick and choose beyond just race. Make up your mind. And Jesse Jackson wasn't the only black person besides Obama. Pick up a damned book you mental midget do a google search. I'm tired of making a fool out of you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

90% black vote for Gore

Every presidential and vice presidential candidate is thoroughly vetted before they even run. To create and support a meme to delegitimize Obama's citizenship strikes at the heat of what is wrong with America. RACISM.

It not only insults President Obama and his family but it insults the citizenship of every African American. Its not all bad though because the backlash has motivated even more Blacks to come out in support of Obama who might have supported him but would have stayed home, now they will vote.

A diseased, entitled mind would not even consider how insulting it is to treat Americas FIRST Black President in such a disrespectful manner considering that he went through the same vetting process as every candidate before him.

Its been a running joke for five years and a knife in th thigh of ever African American for five years.

Such colorful language!

I'll betcha most blacks, whites, asians, etc. who claim to be citizens have the typical document trail, and no funny hiccups like having the SSN of some guy in a state Obama never lived from a century ago.

If pointing this out insults him, then he's easily insulted. But my entitled, diseased mind still sticks to these facts. It's a running joke, more like a running open sore. All Obama would have had to do was present credible information (not a forged fake) and Trump even offered a big charitable donation if he would do it!

If these things can be said about him, he deserves the insult, same as anyone else they would apply to.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

So now you parse you accusations by saying Blacks are sophisticated enough to pick and choose beyond just race. Make up your mind. And Jesse Jackson wasn't the only black person besides Obama. Pick up a damned book you mental midget do a google search. I'm tired of making a fool out of you.

You're tired of being shown up, friend.

OK let me modify it. They'll just about always vote so as to elect a black candidate if that's possible.

No lack of sophistication implied at all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Such colorful language!

I'll betcha most blacks, whites, asians, etc. who claim to be citizens have the typical document trail, and no funny hiccups like having the SSN of some guy in a state Obama never lived from a century ago.

If pointing this out insults him, then he's easily insulted. But my entitled, diseased mind still sticks to these facts. It's a running joke, more like a running open sore. All Obama would have had to do was present credible information (not a forged fake) and Trump even offered a big charitable donation if he would do it!

If these things can be said about him, he deserves the insult, same as anyone else they would apply to.

Insult duly noted.

GLP