Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,616 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 249,196
Pageviews Today: 400,091Threads Today: 130Posts Today: 2,071
05:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I think I know that the 2nd Christ is here on Earth in the flesh. Lets talk about it.

Interesting
User ID: 27003095
Brazil
11/05/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I think I know that the 2nd Christ is here on Earth in the flesh. Lets talk about it.
Marax

User ID: 25975775
United States
11/05/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I think I know that the 2nd Christ is here on Earth in the flesh. Lets talk about it.
stfu
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

I'd like to go quietly in my sleep, like grandpa did. Not screaming in terror like the people in the back seat of the car he was driving.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26140090
United States
11/05/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I think I know that the 2nd Christ is here on Earth in the flesh. Lets talk about it.
 Quoting: Interesting 27003095

I think i know you are very wrong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10793047
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
There is no 2nd Christ. And the One will come from Heaven.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9927807
United States
Report Abusive Post
Is it Romney like we know it is?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 470605
United States
11/05/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
who is it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1055544
United States
11/05/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mark 13:21 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, He is there!' do not believe it.

Conversation over...
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
11/05/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 963968
United States
11/05/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mark 13:21 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, He is there!' do not believe it.

Conversation over...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1055544

... for Christ is within you (or your very direct hyperspatial connection to the 144,000 faceted core source / christos-logosphere exists hyperspatially via fields within fields)) ...

Just the beginning ...

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im refering to the second coming of Christ.

Not the antichrist. Not the Nobody.
The Nobody is just Prophet Elijah fulfilling Malachi 4:5-6.

Funny.
First post is a Shut the Fuck Up.
Another post refers to a Putin Facepalm.

I wonder if Putin knows who is the man Im thinking about, because I think he knows :D
MWELLK
User ID: 18996828
Canada
11/05/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
SON OF MAN, IS ON EARTH IN THE FLESH.ARISING AS A DRUNKARD...WHEN ANYONE SAYS, HE IS THE CHRIST....IT IS NOT TO BE BELIEVED....BUT TO BE KNOWN...MWELLK
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think he is on the flesh, but he is not Christ yet.
So as a Christ it cannot be said that he is here or there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18996828
Canada
11/05/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
{C*} SEE...{A*} A TRUTH WITNESS...{R*} ARE...{P*} PERFECT...{E*} THE{E}...{N*} NEW NOW///NOW NEW...{T*} TIE BIND/BIND TIE...{E*} THE{E}...{R*} ARE...TO BE THE {R*} ARE OF THE T{R*}EE, THE {R*} OF THE T{R*}UTH OF THE SPI{R*}IT OF THE DIVINE WO{R*}D...IN THIS AEON WORLD TWELVE OF THE TWELVE HOUSES,,,LIGHT LADDER WORLD OF ALPHA OMEGA...MWELLK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25509060
United Kingdom
11/05/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Want to buy this fish and chip shop on the moon I have for sale.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
And he knows he is going to be the 2nd Christ once he dies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3152664
United States
11/05/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27003095

is he jewish?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
This must be one of the top of the top secrets we have on this Earth right now.

I wonder if, someone comes and points to him saying he is the Christ, God will not make him the Christ anymore once the guy dies.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

is he jewish?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3152664

He is one of the most jewish person on Earth.

He makes everyone of us look Hybrids. But he is not born in Israel. But 100% jewish heritage.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
how can you tell?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

is he jewish?

He is one of the most jewish person on Earth.

He makes everyone of us look Hybrids. But he is not born in Israel. But 100% jewish heritage.

have you met him in person, glp or astral?
God Loves ALL

User ID: 26916259
United States
11/05/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Interesting 27003095

the one that was Christ is returned in a semi fleshly body aboard CRAFT. Neither one that played the role of the person that became known as Christ is being born of woman. Both are returned above. Otherwise, Christ is a state of attainment and there are at this time, MANY "christs" walking this world. Its such a mess one would never be enough. And that "one" would be murdered before he had a chance.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
He behaves just like Jesus Christ did on the Bible, with the exception that now his purpose is different.

Back then, his purpose was to give an example, teach people, spread the truth, and make people believe in him. So he healed and made miracles, that was the signs he gave to people back then.
God Loves ALL

United States
11/05/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

really? he has to die to be the 2nd Christ, wherein is your mind. The FIRST Christ is returned, why would you use the label the 2nd Christ?

There are quite a few christs who have walked this world, buddha, Krishna, Mohammed, and those chinese ones for example and many who have walked this world and never been known as Christs, working in secret.

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/05/2012 04:25 PM

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are more than one candidate for becoming the 2nd Christ, upon death/when the time is come?
God Loves ALL

United States
11/05/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no 2nd Christ. And the One will come from Heaven.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10793047

Your "one" is already returned, as two. Because they were two back then, using ONE body and the body is not the christ and the body did not go to heaven, in fact one of the two went on to India, because the body was only in a coma. The other, Michael of Nebadon, left at the crucifixion and went back to Paradise to sort out this mess.

AMEN.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
you all talk about this like you are experts and hashes has sat you down to explain what will happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27079107
Netherlands
11/05/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Make cartoon animals in the next one please.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22108680
New Zealand
11/05/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,stop acting as if you are the keeper of some great secret,you aren't.Talking round and round in circles about nothing,what are you a politician?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27079107
Netherlands
11/05/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Big eyed fronting birds and hang animals instead of ticks.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
how can you tell?

Good question.

I was eating bread one hour ago and numbering all the signs/evidences.

From the things he did.
From the things he said.
From how TPTB interacted with him/around him.
How he keeps the law and the commandments.
From how he lives.
From how he behaves.
From how he interacts with society/this world.
From his astrological chart.
From his genetics, geneology.
From his appearance.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
how can you tell?

Good question.

I was eating bread one hour ago and numbering all the signs/evidences.

From the things he did.
From the things he said.
From how TPTB interacted with him/around him.
How he keeps the law and the commandments.
From how he lives.
From how he behaves.
From how he interacts with society/this world.
From his astrological chart.
From his genetics, geneology.
From his appearance.

is he a red sox or yankees fan

=)

GLP