Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,130 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 543,982
Pageviews Today: 938,301Threads Today: 403Posts Today: 6,524
11:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I think I know that the 2nd Christ is here on Earth in the flesh. Lets talk about it.

oLOVEz

User ID: 12927104
United States
11/05/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I think I know that the 2nd Christ is here on Earth in the flesh. Lets talk about it.

scripture tells us Elisabeth (Marys cousin) gave birth to John in early spring,and Mary gave birth 6 moons later(SEPT)
 Quoting: paul 27083015

Yes, if there is any paralelism to this again here (and there are many examples of paralelism/systematic interpretation on the Bible, its like its own lock and key) someone else is 6 months older or younger than the nobody/this guy.

But I dont have any other "profile" to compare.

But here is a question.

Do you think that shortly before its return Christ will have not experienced life in the flesh of a man here on Earth? Even if its meant not to be known to man? Maybe its something only between God, him and the adversary?

But then what calls my attention is that, if this guy is who I think it is, and knowing the possibility that he could get publicized widely... What if its not on the scriptures, so it cannot happen. The only possibility is that he is Elijah.

When it refers to him, it says "the scribes did to him what they listed". So the scribes relates to TPTB in paralel.

It also mentions that they went after him (Elijah) like they did with Jesus. So both were "persecuted" by TPTB. So could this happen or be happening again?

Because the guy posting as the nobody said that the nobody he is talking about "will be the future king of kings".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27003095

The last day servant won't be king of kings he will be the prince of Israel because Jesus his father is the King
Ezekiel 34:23-24
23 I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd. 24 And I, the Lord, will be their God, and my servant David shall be prince among them; I, the Lord, have spoken.
 Quoting: waterman

I was refering to the nobody who spoke in the 3rd person (bird in a branch), refering to the "Nobody":
“this guy is the 'once and future king'”

Is this the guy you were talking about...?

Thread: The Nobody is learning and copying... (Page 6)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27091696
United States
11/05/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I think I know that the 2nd Christ is here on Earth in the flesh. Lets talk about it.
SON OF MAN, IS ON EARTH IN THE FLESH.ARISING AS A DRUNKARD...WHEN ANYONE SAYS, HE IS THE CHRIST....IT IS NOT TO BE BELIEVED....BUT TO BE KNOWN...MWELLK
 Quoting: MWELLK 18996828

The man i live with is a drunk and hes 36. Killed people, hurt women, did damn near every hard drug known, and still drinks damn near everyday. He says hes a lowlife and wants to die, yet claims we can do anything, pushes us, and blames everyone. Now the man i know, very smart, very strong, giggest heart ive seen in literally everyone. He used to be into wicca and magik. If this man went to the hospital, they would strap him down and medicate him because of how unhealthy he is. Funny thing is, if i didnt live with him for 6 months in a single hotel room, i wouldnt be the person i am today. We all have to change old habits sometime or we will just have to live another life to figure it out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26279632
United States
11/05/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mark 13:21 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, He is there!' do not believe it.

Conversation over...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1055544

Yes. AND: Revelation 1:7
“Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen.

Yea, everyone hasn't seen him coming in the clouds, so...
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1033623
Puerto Rico
11/05/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mark 13:21 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, He is there!' do not believe it.

Conversation over...

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26279632

2nd Esdras 13 I will come as a thief in the night
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26279632
United States
11/05/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Conversation over...

Quoting: Mi'Kmaq

Yea, to those who aren't prepared and looking for him. If you don't know your Bible, all of the sudden you are going to look up and see Him. If you are prepared, you know what to look for. But when he comes back, He is coming in the clouds and everyone will see Him. Just like it says right there at the end.
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/05/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
your opinion!We will se soon
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 27003095
Brazil
11/05/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Elijah is a forerunner to this last day servant we are talking about and the Israel that everybody thinks the war of God and Magog is going against is spiritual Israel not geographical Isreal (the keys is to know that the physical happens first in the bible and then the spiritual)...or in other words the United States. God will send this Eliah to warn the untied states before the Day of the Lord(attack by Gog and Magog)..bible states no one will listen and we go into captivity then after the people become holy again God raises up this deliverer from amongst the people in captivity.
According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, Armilus is "a king who will arise at the end of time against the Messiah ben joseph, and will be conquered by him after having brought much distress upon Israel", similar to Gog. He is spoken of in both Midrash Vayosha and Sefer Zerubbabel, in which he defeats the Messiah ben Joseph. The Messiah ben David comes and raises messiah ben joseph from the dead and the ministry of the two witnesses(messiah ben joseph, messiah ben david) shortly begins

Everyone is waiting for the beginning of the 7 year tribulation and the 7 year peace treaty to be signed but the Day of the Lord is the destruction of the United States and comes 42 months before the 7 year tribulation which is divided into 2 forty two month periods...Revelation tells us you will have trouble 10 days:
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
The whole purpose of the two witnesses is to bring the two houses of Isreal (Northern kingdom lost 10 tribes) and the southern kindgom (Judah or Israel in the middle east right now) back together as one house like in the times of David, because those two houses are still separated right now.

Just as in the times of Moses when the children of Israel were in captivity, God raised up a deliverer and sent Aaron with him. The lost 10 tribes are in just the opposite scenerio. The time of Moses the children started out in captivity and were in the land of Egypt(full of idols).
They were waiting for a deliverer and to go to the land of milk and honey. The deliverer(Moses) came and they went out through the desert with all of Egypts gold and silver and went to the promised land Today those lost 10 tribes are in the Land of Milk and Honey(United States) but these children have turned their land of milk and honey into a land of Egypt( full of idols, cars, houses computers, phones elctronics,,,etc,,,all the things that take the place of God in their life. God will send Elijah the first witness to warn the people they need to repent just as God does before major destruction...He sent Noah to warn people..Lot to warn people..Jonah to warn ninevah and so on. From what the Word says these people will not listen and God will destory the peoples idols but they will not be happy to leave Egypt because they love their idols more than they love God. So they will leave Egypt kicking and screaming and taking none of thier gold and silver with them. They will go through the desert into the furnace of affliction for 42 months until God makes them a holy people again. Then God will raise up a deliverer and send an aaron type(elijah ) with him. God will have this deliverer teach the people righteousness.

I read you, but Im dont have understanding of this.

What I know is that it is said and repeated that no prophet of his own country is heard. This perhaps might be able to clear if they are two or more, if they are from different countries.

Another thing is that I never really interpreted United States as Israel/Egypt/Babylon. I dont know where to fit US still, I think its a big block of the prophecies that could be affected if TPTB decided to use the US to deceive people into thinking its something else. Anyway, when I read Romans 11 or so, I started to relate with things that are happening on US now, but there it says "Israel", so I didnt really thought things through.
The message I got, is that what is happening now is just a scare, a "wild fig tree" shaking, at wich some natural branches might fall, but those who do, might be used to "regenerated" the tree. I really have no wisdom at all to be talking these things. But maybe if you check Romans 11 or so you might be able to see better.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Elijah is a forerunner to this last day servant we are talking about and the Israel that everybody thinks the war of God and Magog is going against is spiritual Israel not geographical Isreal (the keys is to know that the physical happens first in the bible and then the spiritual)...or in other words the United States. God will send this Eliah to warn the untied states before the Day of the Lord(attack by Gog and Magog)..bible states no one will listen and we go into captivity then after the people become holy again God raises up this deliverer from amongst the people in captivity.
According to the Jewish Encyclopedia, Armilus is "a king who will arise at the end of time against the Messiah ben joseph, and will be conquered by him after having brought much distress upon Israel", similar to Gog. He is spoken of in both Midrash Vayosha and Sefer Zerubbabel, in which he defeats the Messiah ben Joseph. The Messiah ben David comes and raises messiah ben joseph from the dead and the ministry of the two witnesses(messiah ben joseph, messiah ben david) shortly begins

Everyone is waiting for the beginning of the 7 year tribulation and the 7 year peace treaty to be signed but the Day of the Lord is the destruction of the United States and comes 42 months before the 7 year tribulation which is divided into 2 forty two month periods...Revelation tells us you will have trouble 10 days:
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
The whole purpose of the two witnesses is to bring the two houses of Isreal (Northern kingdom lost 10 tribes) and the southern kindgom (Judah or Israel in the middle east right now) back together as one house like in the times of David, because those two houses are still separated right now.

Just as in the times of Moses when the children of Israel were in captivity, God raised up a deliverer and sent Aaron with him. The lost 10 tribes are in just the opposite scenerio. The time of Moses the children started out in captivity and were in the land of Egypt(full of idols).
They were waiting for a deliverer and to go to the land of milk and honey. The deliverer(Moses) came and they went out through the desert with all of Egypts gold and silver and went to the promised land Today those lost 10 tribes are in the Land of Milk and Honey(United States) but these children have turned their land of milk and honey into a land of Egypt( full of idols, cars, houses computers, phones elctronics,,,etc,,,all the things that take the place of God in their life. God will send Elijah the first witness to warn the people they need to repent just as God does before major destruction...He sent Noah to warn people..Lot to warn people..Jonah to warn ninevah and so on. From what the Word says these people will not listen and God will destory the peoples idols but they will not be happy to leave Egypt because they love their idols more than they love God. So they will leave Egypt kicking and screaming and taking none of thier gold and silver with them. They will go through the desert into the furnace of affliction for 42 months until God makes them a holy people again. Then God will raise up a deliverer and send an aaron type(elijah ) with him. God will have this deliverer teach the people righteousness.

What I know is that it is said and repeated that no prophet of his own country is heard. This perhaps might be able to clear if they are two or more, if they are from different countries.

Another thing is that I never really interpreted United States as Israel/Egypt/Babylon. I dont know where to fit US still, I think its a big block of the prophecies that could be affected if TPTB decided to use the US to deceive people into thinking its something else. Anyway, when I read Romans 11 or so, I started to relate with things that are happening on US now, but there it says "Israel", so I didnt really thought things through.
The message I got, is that what is happening now is just a scare, a "wild fig tree" shaking, at wich some natural branches might fall, but those who do, might be used to "regenerated" the tree. I really have no wisdom at all to be talking these things. But maybe if you check Romans 11 or so you might be able to see better.
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/05/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

America is the new Isreal where Jerimiah planted that which he unplanted in the old Isreal at the time of the babylonian exile.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, if there is any paralelism to this again here (and there are many examples of paralelism/systematic interpretation on the Bible, its like its own lock and key) someone else is 6 months older or younger than the nobody/this guy.

But I dont have any other "profile" to compare.

But here is a question.

Do you think that shortly before its return Christ will have not experienced life in the flesh of a man here on Earth? Even if its meant not to be known to man? Maybe its something only between God, him and the adversary?

But then what calls my attention is that, if this guy is who I think it is, and knowing the possibility that he could get publicized widely... What if its not on the scriptures, so it cannot happen. The only possibility is that he is Elijah.

When it refers to him, it says "the scribes did to him what they listed". So the scribes relates to TPTB in paralel.

It also mentions that they went after him (Elijah) like they did with Jesus. So both were "persecuted" by TPTB. So could this happen or be happening again?

Because the guy posting as the nobody said that the nobody he is talking about "will be the future king of kings".

The last day servant won't be king of kings he will be the prince of Israel because Jesus his father is the King
Ezekiel 34:23-24
23 I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd. 24 And I, the Lord, will be their God, and my servant David shall be prince among them; I, the Lord, have spoken.

I was refering to the nobody who spoke in the 3rd person (bird in a branch), refering to the "Nobody":
“this guy is the 'once and future king'”

Is this the guy you were talking about...?

Thread: The Nobody is learning and copying... (Page 6)
 Quoting: oLOVEz

No. Never heard of that one.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/05/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Conversation over...
...yup,the word Christ means Spirit...we have to look inside our self's to find it...our spirit is not on the outside...the words> "Jesus the Christ" means> the flesh which contains the spirit...we are all flesh and we all contain the same spirit, we all share...a house divided cannot stand...hf..try not to be fooled by the concepts created by our spirit,which wasn't created ,for it has always existed before the creation/flesh/creations/concepts...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/05/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Conversation over...
...yup,the word Christ means Spirit...we have to look inside our self's to find it...our spirit is not on the outside...the words> "Jesus the Christ" means> the flesh which contains the spirit...we are all flesh and we all contain the same spirit, we all share...a house divided cannot stand...hf..try not to be fooled by the concepts created by our spirit,which wasn't created ,for it has always existed before the creation/flesh/creations/concepts...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

then explain to me 666 and how it differs from 777,do you know the distinction between the two?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The "power" that this guy has, could certainly be used to fullfill the "thief in the night" prophecies.

This guy Im looking is not a north american, yet he is of jew blood.

So if your nobody/prophet is North American, its not the same person.
waterman

User ID: 26724077
United States
11/05/2012 08:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

Conversation over...

2nd Esdras 13:52
52 And he said unto me, Like as thou canst neither seek out nor know the things that are in the deep of the sea: even so can no man upon earth see my Son, or those that be with him, but in the day time.

People won't be able to understand that Jesus' first begotten has such an important role until this last day servant is revealed because as 2nd Esdras 13:52 says: even so no man upon earth see my Son or those that be with him, but in the day time....(It is still dark right now)
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/05/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Conversation over...

then explain to me 666 and how it differs from 777,do you know the distinction between the two?
see below VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/05/2012 08:55 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27095806
United States
11/05/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The "power" that this guy has, could certainly be used to fullfill the "thief in the night" prophecies.

the real lord resides in australia.. thats all im gonna say for now.. and no its not a big secret in his state that he is the lord of all yet the scum there are fallen so bad that it doesnt make a difference anymore.. but wait.. just wait a little longer..
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/05/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
the correct translation is:Just as no one can seek out or know what is in the depth of the sea,so no one on earth can see my Son,or those who are with him,exept at the time of his day. His day is coming
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/05/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Conversation over...

666= flesh/creation(s) and created concepts of division that lead away from our spirit...777= our co-creator spirit we all share and knowledge that leads us inward to our shared spirit...as its written, a house divided cannot stand...those aren't shits and giggles in my/our 777 thread...
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/05/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Conversation over...

666= flesh/creation(s) and created concepts of division that lead away from our spirit...777= our co-creator spirit we all share and knowledge that leads us inward to our shared spirit...as its written, a house divided cannot stand...those aren't shits and giggles in my/our 777 thread...

you have not sufficiently answered the question,so I will correct you:666 is the number of all men,who have not recieved the holy spirit ,and are there fore incomplete,if and when the spirit comes to a person worthy of it and stays,then that person is concidered 777,whole ,anointed,the christ,ect....
waterman

United States
11/05/2012 09:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here in Revelation 14:15 I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one “like a son of man”a with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.This is that servant after he has been taken up to heaven in the end(two witnesses martyred): This isn't Jesus for one when does Jesus' creation tell him when to reap the harvest and two because revelation 19:12 says His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.says Jesus wears many crowns and this one like the son of man here is wearing one crown

Last Edited by waterman on 11/05/2012 10:34 PM
Favor ain't fair
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/05/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

you have not sufficiently answered the question,so I will correct you:666 is the number of all men,who have not recieved the holy spirit ,and are there fore incomplete,if and when the spirit comes to a person worthy of it and stays,then that person is concidered 777,whole ,anointed,the christ,ect....
roflmao,what holds up the flesh,sticks and mortar? that was the spirit speaking through that flesh named Jesus...he didn't have a different spirit from anyone else who lives and breaths and moves and talks...only one spirit can give live to a body...you mind telling what other spirit can do that? a god is incomplete because if a god was perfect,then humility wound not exist in that god and then that god would still be incomplete it humility didn't exist in a god...<proves a god is not perfect because god is a concept...even the spirit isn't perfect or it would not have any humility...there's no such thing as perfection...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/05/2012 09:14 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

the real lord resides in australia.. thats all im gonna say for now.. and no its not a big secret in his state that he is the lord of all yet the scum there are fallen so bad that it doesnt make a difference anymore.. but wait.. just wait a little longer..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27095806

This guy Im thinking about is not from Australia.

One thing interesting, is that the geographic location, where the person Im thinking about lives and he is always on the same place... has a strong biblical reference.

"Upon you I will build my church" comes to mind.

See, Simon Magus infiltrated on the early christian church and founded the RCC and they will use some passages on the Bible to justify their "legitimacy".

But its kind of expected of you, to know that the place where its is said to be where the church of the Lord is built IS SOMEWHERE ELSE!

So if you can figure out where it could possibly be that Jesus built his church, thats where this guy Im thinking about is.

Another coincidence.
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/05/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

roflmao,what holds up the flesh,sticks and mortar? that was the spirit speaking through that flesh named Jesus...he didn't have a different spirit from anyone else who lives and breaths and moves and talks...only one spirit can give live to a body...you mind telling what other spirit can do that?

then why is there a disciption of the spirit coming onto him when john baptised him,hum??
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
11/05/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
To me its clear the Babylon on Revelation refers to the place we call Vatican nowadays and the Babylon Mistery Religion is whatever religion is being worshipped secretly through the RCC. "The Mother of Harlots"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26156016
Canada
11/05/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes the second 'Christ' is here on earth. It's a she. The woman of Scars.

All leaders of the top nations are aware of her, including 4 of the last presidents of the US. She is close with Obama. Everyone protects her and keeps her safe.

Everyone's probably going to gloss over this post, proclaim bs on it, and then see in a few months when it becomes public.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/05/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

roflmao,what holds up the flesh,sticks and mortar? that was the spirit speaking through that flesh named Jesus...he didn't have a different spirit from anyone else who lives and breaths and moves and talks...only one spirit can give live to a body...you mind telling what other spirit can do that?

then why is there a disciption of the spirit coming onto him when john baptised him,hum??
...because the bible is metaphors,the characters didn't exist in the flesh,its symbolism of our spirit and our flesh's battles with each other and the concepts our spirit created..that's how...grow a brain,no bible remains have ever been found,that's a lot of kings,queens,prophets,priests, and even the Caesars remains have never been found...i wonder why? dont you know what a parable is and why its said the spirit spoke parables through the flesh?...you are flesh that has forgotten its spirit within,that's why you dont understand the spirit speaking through flesh if you dont remember your own...
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/05/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
To me its clear the Babylon on Revelation refers to the place we call Vatican nowadays and the Babylon Mistery Religion is whatever religion is being worshipped secretly through the RCC. "The Mother of Harlots"

you are correct,just look at the rcc's history!many in my family tree were hunted like dogs for what they believed.
waterman

United States
11/05/2012 09:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is Israel in Isaiah before its destruction and being carried off into slavery:
Isaiah 2:7
Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:

I can't think of any place that even vaguely sound like that can you?UNITED STATES.....Just because the bible doesn't use the word United STAtes doesn't mean that isn't exactly a foreshadow of what is goin to happen to us. Job 11:6And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, that they are double to that which is!..EVerything repeats we are that Isreal...the bible isn't just history it is a book of the future events before they even happen

Last Edited by waterman on 11/05/2012 09:28 PM
Favor ain't fair
Mi'Kmaq

Puerto Rico
11/05/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

...because the bible is metaphors,the characters didn't exist in the flesh,its symbolism of our spirit and our flesh's battles with each other and the concepts our spirit created..that's how...grow a brain,no bible remains have ever been found,that's a lot of kings,queens,prophets,priests, and even the Caesars remains have never been found...i wonder why? dont you know what a parable is and why its said the spirit spoke parables through the flesh?...you are flesh that has forgotten its spirit within,that's why you dont understand the spirit speaking through flesh if you dont remember your own...

no I am sorry,I am not flesh that has forgotten its spirit,quite to the contrary,I never forgot that which has always been with me,
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
11/05/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

...PS in that scripture,Jesus and john are the 2 sides of the brain and the holy spirit is a clean pineal gland,the river symbolizes the flow of ideas caused by the clean pineal gland and the cleaning of the pineal gland by the water symbolism...in other 'scriptures" Jesus is the pineal gland and the Sadducee and Pharisees are the 2 sides of the brain and Jesus then symbolizes a dirty pineal gland that the 2 sides of the brain dont listen to...parables and metaphors,clean the calcium out of your brain and it will function correctly...that's what the fluoride in the water and toothpaste and artificial ingredients does,it calcifies the brain and the 2 sides do not fire together or learn together...the brain becomes like a machine and only sees whats in front of it and it cant see the hidden metaphors...would you mind telling me how i know the entire bible is in codes and metaphors...maybe because i have the codes for the codebook and i gave them to all in my 777 thread if you dont want to remain a mindless robot that takes in everything it first sees as the truth...you are the bot,we are looking for if you dont clean your brain out...whats the matter pride and vanity got your spirit vexed and you cant think with an open mind?

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 11/05/2012 09:34 PM

GLP