Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 380,852
Pageviews Today: 631,553Threads Today: 214Posts Today: 3,866
08:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I think I know that the 2nd Christ is here on Earth in the flesh. Lets talk about it.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27144699
Brazil
11/06/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I think I know that the 2nd Christ is here on Earth in the flesh. Lets talk about it.

Yes, but this refers to the end of the end of the prophecies.

But I want to understand who are the other characters that are already on the earth, in the flesh.

I want to relate the person I know, with the characters on the prophecies.

We already ruled out its not the Christ, and it cant be the Christ for other reasons.

No man can point the finger and say he is here, or he is there. When it comes, people will know by themselves.
At the same time, the Christ is just one of the "figures", the very last one to appear and be seen.

Before that, it will be asked of believers that they are able to identify many things. So it goes beyond believing, keeping the commandments, not practice of any sin that lead unto death, and loving your brothers and sisters.

There are signs already. Some are fake, some are real. Its time for christians to start paying attention.

Ive spot this male, that is clearly sent by God. Currently inactive, but broke some ever stablished Paradigms on the Matrix as if it was nothing and nobody knows how. This man is clearly working for God. He played, and/or is to play a role in the future.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27122171

So, how did he break the paradigms? Are you saying he posts on GLP, and through that venue he did this?

And, what do you mean by currently inactive?
 Quoting: Saptaparna

inactive = "and to keep himself unspotted from the world."
James 2:27

That is what he is doing.
Journalists = Spotters

He broke the paradigms by proving Gods existence through the area of knowledge he exceeds on.

And, what is that area of knowledge? Does he publish this stuff, or where did you see his 'knowledge'?

I stumbled on an article in a news. It had his picture and a quote from him and that was all I needed to know initially. It was weird, like intuition mixed with lotery.

Cannot say the area of knowledge, because it would single out his identity and that is not the purpose of this thread. Its more to talk about interpretations of the prophecies and compare data between people who are "into" christianity or "nobodism". :D
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/06/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I think I know that the 2nd Christ is here on Earth in the flesh. Lets talk about it.
So, where did you see this guy, OP?

On a new sites on the internet that reports a wide range of topics... Im positive that whoever wrote the article or got the ok to do so had no idea who this guy was.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/06/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

op "thinks" he knows what a contradiction!he don't know him,he's a wanna be just like the rest!rockonmilitia
 Quoting: Mi'Kmaq

I already said that I dont know.
Im just brainstorming possibilities under one of the religious perspectives...
Dont need to pay any attention to it.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/06/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is Michael Lee Hall the person you are speaking of, OP? If so, you can go ahead and post it. Hell, he's claimed he is the Enki's messenger and something else. I'll have to look it up.

No, that can't be right because you said this guy was not from North America.

No.

Its a guy who doesnt claim aim. He doesnt come out as a religious type.

If he is a messenger from God at these times, he probably despises what became of the concept of religion.

Everything he speaks about nonetheless is within the KJV Bible perspective. He just doesnt name names. He behaves just like is adviced for a christian at the latter days to behave.

To the extreme. But he does not disclose that he does what he does, he thinks how he thinks, or says what he says boasting out as justifying his religiosity.

He keeps it to himself.

What spots him flagrantly as "being religious", is that almost everything he says has a sharp double meaning. Two layers of message. One for all eyes to see, and another one for someone who knows what to look for.

Some years ago the guy was hidden in plain sight. Now he is completelly hidden, shut himself off from the world and the chance to stumble upon him again accidentally is very low I think.
waterman

User ID: 26724077
United States
11/06/2012 02:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

On a new sites on the internet that reports a wide range of topics... Im positive that whoever wrote the article or got the ok to do so had no idea who this guy was.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27144699

This man will not be on the scene yet as we know from when the disciples were arguing who could sit on Jesus' left and right in the kingdom. This position is reserved for the last two witnesses as they will be commissioned with the greatest task(joining the two houses of Israel back together) Matthew 20:21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.

22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.

23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

The cup this man will endure is the furnace of affliction for 42 months in a concentration camp where the americans are carried off into captivity in the near future, just as the curses of deuteronomy tell us will happen to a nation that turns from God. THen this man will receive the promise of Isaiah 45:3And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the LORD, who call you by your name, am the God of Israel. That man will have supernatural powers and know the secrets of God after that furnace of affliction. Gods deliverer always comes up from amongst those who are suffering along with the deliverer...in other words from amongst his own bretheren
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/06/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I know that the 2nd Christ is here on Earth in the flesh. Lets talk about it.
 Quoting: Interesting 27003095

the biggest clue as to who he is ,is the little scroll he has ,that has everyone's name in it. Is your name in his book?

yes!!! I was given a glimpse in a vision and read from this little scroll taking about the Bestowed Ones.
Saptaparna

User ID: 865798
United States
11/06/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

op "thinks" he knows what a contradiction!he don't know him,he's a wanna be just like the rest!rockonmilitia

lol, do YOU know?
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Saptaparna

United States
11/06/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, how did he break the paradigms? Are you saying he posts on GLP, and through that venue he did this?

And, what do you mean by currently inactive?

Journalists = Spotters

He broke the paradigms by proving Gods existence through the area of knowledge he exceeds on.

And, what is that area of knowledge? Does he publish this stuff, or where did you see his 'knowledge'?

I stumbled on an article in a news. It had his picture and a quote from him and that was all I needed to know initially. It was weird, like intuition mixed with lotery.

Cannot say the area of knowledge, because it would single out his identity and that is not the purpose of this thread. Its more to talk about interpretations of the prophecies and compare data between people who are "into" christianity or "nobodism". :D

How would it single him out by telling of his area of knowledge? Is he well known or something? Or does he post on GLP and we can link it that way?
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25822491
United States
11/06/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
SON OF MAN, IS ON EARTH IN THE FLESH.ARISING AS A DRUNKARD...WHEN ANYONE SAYS, HE IS THE CHRIST....IT IS NOT TO BE BELIEVED....BUT TO BE KNOWN...MWELLK
 Quoting: MWELLK 18996828

You stand corrected
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Hi Ceti,
I remote viewed under many levels under the Vatican too. It was hot as hell down below there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776
...i was spun out of Operation Paperclip...my 2 bloodlines are the Grail and the Vril which just means ESP and PSI abilities...it has nothing to do with false religious history...most still haven't figured out if we tell the lies loud enough and the lies long enough they will believe the lies as being true told to them generation after generation...the lies are the surface meanings of EVERY religious text ever written and the way histories were created...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

yep, i was shown all the lies a long time ago, and I was shown all the things they hide down in the abyss of the harlot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776
...shhhhh, we dont talk about the machine,1rof1
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

well, you always do (:
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
Report Abusive Post
Its the reason I posted is because I dont think this guy, is the actual guy who made the Nobody thread in the third person.

Because one thing is someone posting on the internet, all high and mighty, like the guy who posted about the nobody, or paraphrasing the nobody did.

Another thing is this guy Im talking about in real life.

The Nobody's paraphrases had a direct religious content and method of delivery. Both levels seemed coherent.

Now this guy Im talking about intentionally hids this from everyone he interacts with in real life. Its like a secret.
But when he does communicate, it mostly has this double meaning, but much more subtle than someone who comes around using the words "God" and "way of the angels".

So the guy who wrote about the Nobody, if its the same guy Im talking about (who knows, the guy might lock himself in his room and go to the internet forums and kick the bucket on TPTB hubs of communication).

But something tells me the guy who posted on TPTB and later got accused of speaking on third person is not the Nobody himself.

Because there is this distinct behavior. The real guy keeps to himself and doesnt look like the type would go to the internet...

But then again, the guy who said was a bird on a branch, described this guy, or someone very similar to this guy (nothing was antagonic), except the actual act of venting on the internet. What impressed me about the guy who posted about the Nobody was his depth of knowledge of the "meta-game" through the "abrahamic cosmology" and the figurative speech, parables.

You see, the details that can actually be used to identify are not conclusive, it remains being "just a theory".

Im curious about if its the same person.
Saptaparna

United States
11/06/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
How would it single him out by telling of his area of knowledge? Is he well known or something? Or does he post on GLP and we can link it that way?

Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/06/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Journalists = Spotters

Yes, if you know the area of knowledge, you find out who he is.

All you have to know is search who are the top people on each area and exclude those I already excluded: anyone who is female, who does not have jew genetic inheritance, who is older than 30, who is not american or australian, etc.

For 99.9%+ of the world population, he is a nobody.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
secrets
Saptaparna

United States
11/06/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

All you have to know is search who are the top people on each area and exclude those I already excluded: anyone who is female, who does not have jew genetic inheritance, who is older than 30, who is not american or australian, etc.

Search what? The internet? This is like pulling teeth, lol. Does he post on GLP and we could do a search here?

Ah, screw it. Happy hunting and thanks, this was/is an interesting thread.
Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/06/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
If its the same "nobody" noone of TPTB will talk about it and this thread will die. Even if its not the same person TPTB are aware of him since ever.

What they werent aware was that he has a purpose given by God.

Its not the interest of anyone that any public info about it gets disclosed. It wouldnt change anything at this stage.

But then again, for me to have stumbled upon all of this truth is nothing short of a gift from heavens.

Now, if its someone that TPTB were not aware of, or were waiting for or something, then by now they would already have found out. So there is no way that they dont know.

So this thread is more like an open invitation to discuss the implications there off to get wisdom and understanding and clarity on the scriptures, and of this guy's presence, his future role and purpose.

Because its nothing short of amazing.

One thing is to figure out unclean spirits were real after all, another thing is to see someone hand picked by God, right at the end of times. Its frightening and reassuring.

Im curious about what the people on TPTB think about it, if they believe on it now, what is their perspective on all this.
Saptaparna

United States
11/06/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The problem is, we don't know anything about the person you are speaking of, so how can we contribute? And we don't know his area of 'research' so we cannot agree with you that what he says or believes or whatever matches what our thoughts on Nobody, etc.

IMO, you should tell us so we can investigate it. You yourself said it wouldn't matter one way or the other if we found out.

Last Edited by Saptaparna on 11/06/2012 03:02 PM
Saptaparna ~
waterman

User ID: 26724077
United States
11/06/2012 03:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

I love this video..this is just like most all of Gods servants they never want to do the mission they are called to do but in the end they are perfect for the commission they are called to do.
-Heed the warning or endure the mourning
Favor ain't fair
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/06/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Search what? The internet? This is like pulling teeth, lol. Does he post on GLP and we could do a search here?

Ah, screw it. Happy hunting and thanks, this was/is an interesting thread.

The OP of this thread
Thread: The Illuminati was made a offer they couldn't refuse.

Could be the one Im talking about.

Everything matches, except that I cant fit the person I saw being the type of person who would bother to come here and do what he did.

For him to have done that, I cant imagine the purpose.

If the guy is really a messenger from God, why would he post on the internet forum that is the snakes nest. Unless he was trying to give a warning, provide a last chance, attempt to save some people.

The way it became a myth, it ended up having some collective utility, or in the way of angels, some specific purpose. We dont know. Maybe venting frustration.

"to those who believe, no explanation is necessary, to those who do not believe, no explanation is possible"
Because he was the guy who gave the explanation and broke the paradigm, so maybe he was expecting people to "get enlightned". But at the degree of his knowledge, he probably knew it already, and even so, he went there and "made a miracle right in front of their eyes" and even then people didnt believed.

The context in wich he posted, why he said everything he said, everything matches with the profile of the guy Im thinking.

Its just that I dont know whether there are two or more of those guys from God walking around and doing these "miracles", one being the forerunner to another and this guy being the one who comes after. Or playing a different role, or changing the fate of the world right in front of our faces.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/06/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
"they are blind, they cannot see"
"they are deaf, they cnnot hear"
"light shineth right in front of darkness, and they knew it not"

The Bible mentions these things.

So what the guy did, should have caused them change their hearts instantly, falling on their knees and crying for forgiveness.
Saptaparna

United States
11/06/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, now I understand you better Brazil.

I will say this: there are quite a few individuals that say they have the same traits as well. I have even had a few e-mail me telling me about it and asking me not to tell others. (If 0 is reading this, yes, there have been a few). They tell me how their experiences (and miracles performed) match up with the Nobody meme.

Nowadays, I think looking for him is futile, if he even exists. There is such a vast amount of deception out there, it is ridiculous...
Saptaparna ~
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1040551
Puerto Rico
11/06/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
you will know this guy becase he will have a little book(scroll)that will contain everyones name who is to be saved.It will also have the one who sends him's name so that there will be no doubt,that he is the Son of Man that you all are waiting for to come.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27121741
Luxembourg
11/06/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't really get the whole nobody/antichrist/elijah thing because I haven't followed the nobody thread. Can someone make short summary please?

And how did you people get the information about an antichrist? Was it in the bible? If so: why aren't their more people out there wondering about the same things than we here on glp?
Saptaparna

United States
11/06/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
you will know this guy becase he will have a little book(scroll)that will contain everyones name who is to be saved.It will also have the one who sends him's name so that there will be no doubt,that he is the Son of Man that you all are waiting for to come.

I received the word Adonai the other night in one of my lucid dreams.

I was told by someone in another thread (supposedly a Templar) to look into what I was in my most significant life using regressive hypnosis. Well, I can lucid dream at will, so I did it in my lucid dream state instead, and a female guide led me to the place where I was 'given' this strange sound. The sound that I heard was definitely not English or any other modern sounding language. I had confusion about what it was, and I was immediately given the vision of the sound spelled in English: ADONAI. I had no idea what the word meant. I didn't even think it meant anything. Until later the next day when I decided to do a search on the internet.

Ad·o·nai (äd-n, -noi)
n.
Lord. Used in Judaism as a spoken substitute for the ineffable name of God.

I kick ass.

grinning

Last Edited by Saptaparna on 11/06/2012 03:58 PM
Saptaparna ~

User ID: 27137410
Brazil
11/06/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
What he did was break the matrix in pieces.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27003095

I'll bite on your theory OP.

How did this person "break the matrix"?
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

easy peasy,lemon squeezey
 Quoting: paul 27083015

his apostles still would "forget that Jesus can multiply the bread" and start minding about going to buy more bread.

1rof1

Maybe they smoked some joints just before eating..

edit: 4:20 lol

Last Edited by 1908247 on 11/06/2012 04:20 PM
Nus
Saptaparna

United States
11/06/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

his apostles still would "forget that Jesus can multiply the bread" and start minding about going to buy more bread.

1rof1

Quoting: 1908247

5a
Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/06/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't really get the whole nobody/antichrist/elijah thing because I haven't followed the nobody thread. Can someone make short summary please?

And how did you people get the information about an antichrist? Was it in the bible? If so: why aren't their more people out there wondering about the same things than we here on glp?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27121741

The antichrist theory is something like this...

It is supposed to be someone who will deceive billions. It will come in the name of the Christ. It will bring peace and unity.

His "deception power" or "deception potential", is supposed to be so great, that even some of the very elect would be deceived.

Then you think.
Ok, who could this person be?

If you were to hand pick someone to play the role of the antichrist, who would you pick, how would you build him up, what traits and gifts would you give him?

The idea would be to get the best "deception potential" as possible.

To deceive people, you have multiple classes/layers of people, with different gulibilities, perceptions and so on.

Some people are harder to deceive.

The "elect" are supposed to be the hardest to deceive. That is what you would call "fundamentalist" or "hardcore" or "extremist" christian.

There could be more than one candidate to be The Antichrist.
There are many antichrists and antichristian deceptions. But there will be one specifically roleplaying The Antichrist.

Everyone will be presented to it and will have to bow down and accept whatever. It will be such, that most people would not give a second thought and will gladly go along with whatever.

But then you will have those who will be like rocks. Who will not agree. Not play along. These wont be a coincidence. Those people will be the christians. Then you will have the freedom fighters, who will fight for their own "human thinking" values. But you will have the Christians who wont fight, but wont participate and wont bow down to the authority presented.

This is a resume of the play.

But then, there is this guy. That if he were to roleplay the Antichrist would clean sweep the house and fool EVERYONE.

The role is assigned to him by God. Not by TPTB. Maybe TPTB will try to stage their own antichrist, lets say a female figure, but it might not work or be allowed to work by God. And then it will fold back into this guy's hand...

The Nobody could destroy the system if he wanted, but its not the plan. We are to go through every prophecy and prediction on the Bible.

Because the actual plan is not the illuminati's of Satans. They might think its their. But its God's. Its not about getting the souls of man, but filtering those who are worth it. So the perspective at wich things will play, will focus on people's individual struggles, dramas, persecution and so on. People will be tested and trialed. Its expected of everyone to die one way or another, but to die like the prince.

Now, maybe this nobody will be the guy who will be the first one to be sacrificed on national television or something and its expected of Christian to recognize him and follow.

Or maybe the guy is being built to be a savior, like the real antichrist, fooling a lot of people into thinking we have a saviour. It might not even be displayed with a religious sense.

He might actually not play any role and just die in obscurity like the rest, so him being alive on the flesh now, might be just so he has an experience of the whole thing. And maybe we are not supposed to know that at all.

The thing is, what is certain, is that this guy is from God. He already announced his presence.

He might be the nobody, or someone similar that comes after him, or he might be one of the multiple nobodies currently working for God at continental/regional levels. Who knows.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/06/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1

Quoting: 1908247

There are many passages on the Bible that Jesus would "facepalm" at the unbelievers or people that lacked faith or were completelly wicked.

Like, he healed a guy and the first thing he thinks is go back to whoring/fornicate all he could.

And the guy wouldnt even think about "wait a minute, what just happened?"
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1040551
Puerto Rico
11/06/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

I received the word Adonai the other night in one of my lucid dreams.

I was told by someone in another thread (supposedly a Templar) to look into what I was in my most significant life using regressive hypnosis. Well, I can lucid dream at will, so I did it in my lucid dream state instead, and a female guide led me to the place where I was 'given' this strange sound. The sound that I heard was definitely not English or any other modern sounding language. I had confusion about what it was, and I was immediately given the vision of the sound spelled in English: ADONAI. I had no idea what the word meant. I didn't even think it meant anything. Until later the next day when I decided to do a search on the internet.

Ad·o·nai (äd-n, -noi)
n.
Lord. Used in Judaism as a spoken substitute for the ineffable name of God.

I kick ass.

grinning

the two are different,your dream is GOD calling you,the other is someone you will soon meet. p.s. you do kick ass,just make sure you kick the one that needs it! haha
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/06/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, now I understand you better Brazil.

I will say this: there are quite a few individuals that say they have the same traits as well. I have even had a few e-mail me telling me about it and asking me not to tell others. (If 0 is reading this, yes, there have been a few). They tell me how their experiences (and miracles performed) match up with the Nobody meme.

Nowadays, I think looking for him is futile, if he even exists. There is such a vast amount of deception out there, it is ridiculous...

There are many levels what we can generically call "the supernatural".

From people who channel spirits, talk to spirits, to people who can read thoughts, move objects, break things, to people who can heal people they never met through distance and people who can be aware of things that happened at distance and so on.

This guy is on another level, the level of creation.

I will give an example.

If an alien invasion "happens". This guy could be the responsible for "defeating them all", bringing peace and becoming the saviour, through his knowledge, or "supernatural powers".

Its unlike the miracles we are used to hearing. Its the kind of miracle that could deceive almost everyone, because the things he can do/know/did are at the same level of Jesus Christ.

But more like the "Hah! Do you think I will believe that Jesus did that?!" kind of "miracles".

GLP