Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,178 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 914,093
Pageviews Today: 1,630,117Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,301
06:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

This is it! YES on 37 needs your vote: Help defeat GMOs and Monsanto at the ballot box

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22573986
United States
11/06/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: This is it! YES on 37 needs your vote: Help defeat GMOs and Monsanto at the ballot box
Am I the only one with a bad feeling about Yes on 37?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4695650

You're kidding right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21468381
Canada
11/06/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This is it! YES on 37 needs your vote: Help defeat GMOs and Monsanto at the ballot box
It's so weird that this is about Monsanto wanting to genetically experiment on people without giving them a chance of knowing.

How do Monsanto think they will be in for the long run, they will be absolutely crushed by the people when they know what kind of company they are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2134890

"like in the days of Noah"

Thread: Monsanto is the freaking DEVIL

'nuff said.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1378669
United States
11/06/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24350462
United States
11/06/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear California: I hate you

Now that I have that out of my system: Give Monsanto hell! Proud of you guys! Would love to see those evil bastards get a kick in the nuts.

ana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26779413
United States
11/06/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
(NaturalNews) It's coming down to the wire on Proposition 37. After weeks of spending a million dollars a day broadcast outright lies, the Monsant-funded "No on 37" campaign has managed to crush the early lead of the YES campaign, making the ballot measure a very close race.

If you live in California, your YES vote on Proposition 37 is urgently needed, or the GMO labeling ballot measure may not pass at all.

Learn more: [link to www.naturalnews.com]
 Quoting: NoSilence

clappa

Thread: California GLP'ers WARNING! Vote YES on 37! Hell No to GMO! PIN

bump
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/06/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
yodabump
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey Monsanto read my lips

stfu
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
*Evan*

User ID: 21948600
United States
11/06/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nope, I voted No on 37.

If anyone pays attention and reads bills and understands the consequences could see this bill is faaaar from consumer protection.

It is full of special interest exemptions. The main writer of the bill, and supporter who has spent over a million dollars promoting it, is a lawyer who sues companies and farmers for not complying with new regulations. He stands to make millions if it is passed.

Prices at the store will go up. Farmers will be hurt.

All for GMO labelling?? Do you really need a label to tell you what has GMO in it? Unless you buy from an organic food store that specifically doesn't sell gmo foods, then everything you buy has it.

Be smart, look at the big picture.
NoSilence  (OP)

User ID: 26756915
Mexico
11/06/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nope, I voted No on 37.

If anyone pays attention and reads bills and understands the consequences could see this bill is faaaar from consumer protection.

It is full of special interest exemptions. The main writer of the bill, and supporter who has spent over a million dollars promoting it, is a lawyer who sues companies and farmers for not complying with new regulations. He stands to make millions if it is passed.

All for GMO labelling?? Do you really need a label to tell you what has GMO in it? Unless you buy from an organic food store that specifically doesn't sell gmo foods, then everything you buy has it.

Quoting: *Evan*

The time has come to take that first step..
What's worse, Eating Roundup and living a unhealthy life or worry about higher food prices..

I suggest, be skeptical and don't let your TV control your ability to use good judgment...

Step up and drive the wooden stake through the heart of the satanic beast...
"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain
*Evan*

United States
11/06/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nope, I voted No on 37.

What's worse, Eating Roundup and living a unhealthy life or worry about higher food prices..

I suggest, be skeptical and don't let your TV control your ability to use good judgment...

Do you honestly think it would change the eating habits of anyone? Did forcing companies to put nutritional information on the packaging keep obesity down? No. Did it make people healthier or make healthier choices? No.

I don't think it would change anything. I am against new regulations.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
NoSilence  (OP)

Mexico
11/06/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nope, I voted No on 37.

Do you honestly think it would change the eating habits of anyone? Did forcing companies to put nutritional information on the packaging keep obesity down? No. Did it make people healthier or make healthier choices? No.

Thanks.. I do appreciate your comments..
This test tube Frankenstein farming and processing of our food that we consume is getting way out of control..
Are you not concerned? Are you willing to let the big Agra-Chemecal Corps. experiment on you? We are running out of time.. Send a powerful message. Yes on Prop. 37..hf
"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain
*Evan*

United States
11/06/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nope, I voted No on 37.

Thanks.. I do appreciate your comments..
This test tube Frankenstein farming and processing of our food that we consume is getting way out of control..
Are you not concerned? Are you willing to let the big Agra-Chemecal Corps. experiment on you? We are running out of time.. Send a powerful message. Yes on Prop. 37..hf

I understand the concern. I see why many will vote yes on 37...

I am just not convinced that the reward outweighs the downside.

Good luck.

Oh and RP 2016!
NoSilence  (OP)

Mexico
11/06/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Diet Drinks: The Biggest Marketing Scam of All Time?

7th November 2012

By Joshua Corn

Guest writer for Wake Up World

We are surrounded by junk foods and beverages. They’re everywhere – in our grocery stores, in our restaurants and even in our schools. While I have a strong distaste for such artificial, highly processed goods, at least many of them are typically recognized for what they are. Most people know that Twinkies, Slim Jims and Mountain Dew are not healthy choices. What makes me really angry is when something that is bad for you is marketed as good for you. Why? Because it’s a scam, it’s unfair and it often has negative effects on the people who are most vulnerable – namely children.

[link to wakeup-world.com]
Mark Twain

GLP