Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,449,699
Pageviews Today: 2,417,161Threads Today: 969Posts Today: 17,275
10:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?

craftybiatchytwo
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1429977
Canada
11/06/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?
Thread: Achack seemed Canada next at Volcanoe and Iskut-Unuk 2 days

OP has observed steam rising from area volcanoes over the last 48 hours. OP was unable to get in touch with Media apparently.

Could this correlate to harmonic tremors observed close to the West Coast
since late October ? Interesting side note: the Haida Gwaii Hotsprings disappeared shortly after the 7.7 eq. This area is not far from where the volcanoes referred to in OP's post are located.

[link to www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca]
Biochemky

User ID: 919411
United States
11/06/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?
There is certainly some shaking going on according to the activity indicated on that seismograph. Does it have a harmonic signature like when magma is moving?

I read the original OP's thread that you linked.

The situation sounds like it could get serious very quickly.

bump

Last Edited by Biochemky on 11/06/2012 01:20 AM
TrinityMountain

User ID: 21948869
Canada
11/06/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?
WOW. Isn't that interesting all of a sudden. There is also a dormant volcano in One hundred mile. Things sure seem to be picking up the pace lately. Great find thanks. I'll be keeping my eye on this for sure.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
taniatarn

User ID: 13048372
New Zealand
11/06/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Definitely sounds like something is up!..

hiding
Interested observer of all things interesting!

Please note : Where appropriate for posted images/ graphs I acknowledge the New Zealand GeoNet project and its sponsors EQC, GNS Science and LINZ, for providing data/images used in my study and analyses of Volcanic and Earthquake information in New Zealand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17964350
United States
11/06/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Biochemky

User ID: 919411
United States
11/06/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I karma-pinned the thread for you OP so that awareness can be raised regarding this unfolding situation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23367695
Canada
11/06/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in BC ... near washington border and I've been feeling tremors and vibrations this evening.

not enough to be considered an earthquake but enough to feel uneasy ...like the ground is moving around or something

gaah
craftybiatchytwo  (OP)

Canada
11/06/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27037635
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
don't tell anyone, because it upsets the godfearing mafia scientist geologist graduates, but all earthquakes are caused by magma movement.

ssshhhhhhh.
craftybiatchytwo  (OP)

Canada
11/06/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in BC ... near washington border and I've been feeling tremors and vibrations this evening.

not enough to be considered an earthquake but enough to feel uneasy ...like the ground is moving around or something

gaah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23367695

I am on the south coast. I have been feeling the same, sensing lots if shifting and rolling. Was hoping it was just mild, transient case of vertigo. Guess not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17383096
United States
11/06/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

gaah

I am on the south coast. I have been feeling the same, sensing lots if shifting and rolling. Was hoping it was just mild, transient case of vertigo. Guess not.
 Quoting: craftybiatchytwo

My dad lives on Ladysmith Island is is that near any of this? I don't area at all.
TheDude99

User ID: 26324660
Canada
11/06/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
... OP was unable to get in touch with Media apparently. ...

Lol, wut? He was unable to reach media but he was able to post on GLP?

norespect
craftybiatchytwo  (OP)

Canada
11/06/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

norespect
 Quoting: TheDude99

Hence the 'apparently'.
TheDude99

User ID: 26324660
Canada
11/06/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

norespect

Hence the 'apparently'.

Then why say it? Obviously this whole thing is bs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26143620
United States
11/06/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you should look at the seismograph.

[link to www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20720457
Canada
11/06/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

gaah

My dad lives on Ladysmith Island is is that near any of this? I don't area at all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17383096

The town of Ladysmith is on Vancouver Island but I have never heard of Ladysmith Island.

In which case it's on the south coast.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25455888
Canada
11/06/2012 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

gaah

i live in northern bc and i feel like that too man thats the only way to explain it like the ground is moving or like my house is built over water
optimusprimate

User ID: 8479526
Canada
11/06/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

gaah

Just moved to Vancouver, felt a 'sway' around 7-7:30pm this evening, thought it was jet lag but my gf felt it too, not abrupt just a slipping feeling.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able, and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

~Epicurus 33 A.D

I am being held down by four greys as i type this

~ Florence 2015 A.D
strgzr

User ID: 27086611
United States
11/06/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17383096
United States
11/06/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

gaah

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17383096

The town of Ladysmith is on Vancouver Island but I have never heard of Ladysmith Island.

In which case it's on the south coast.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20720457

Oh, well that must be it. Haven't seen him for 10 years but I know he is that area. Thanks for the info.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

gaah

oh yes that's what I've been feeling too ..but I was pretending it was just a truck going by or something...

eq
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

norespect

umm no. he contacted the media but no response (get in touch)

please use your brain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27018718
Mexico
11/06/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Volcano aka Lava Fork volcano. Most active in Canada, last reported eruption 1904.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

gaah

i live in northern bc and i feel like that too man thats the only way to explain it like the ground is moving or like my house is built over water
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25455888

yes I got the feeling of "watery movement" too.

it feels like the ground below my home isn't solid & steady at the moment ...if that makes any sense.

I have one of those anti-gravity recliners and I can really feel the wobbling.

hiding
Soultrain

User ID: 18031841
Canada
11/06/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't felt Shit on Lonsdale in North Van.
Spiritual Views: AS MANY PATHS AS PEOPLE!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20110491
United States
11/06/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds to me like your starting to slip into the ocean,you best put your life jackets on.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

gaah

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25455888

yes I got the feeling of "watery movement" too.

it feels like the ground below my home isn't solid & steady at the moment ...if that makes any sense.

I have one of those anti-gravity recliners and I can really feel the wobbling.

hiding

i guess you have to feel it just to understand what were sayin i had the same feeling the day b4 haida gwaii had there 7.7 witch i felt and im not tryin to be a fear monger its just what i felt it might not mean anithing at all but i do feel what your talkin about so your not alone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27097023
Canada
11/06/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seismos stopped updating... again.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seismos stopped updating... again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27097023

ya the other day i was on a usgs site and it was blank for about 10 mins and eversince that day it seems like theres alot less activity
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/06/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Either Fri or Sat night I got a alert from USGS about an EQ in the Queen Charlottes....5.3 or 5.6mag (?), but its not showing on the Canadian EQ site. Only one showing on
[link to anf.ucsd.edu] is a 4.9mag. on Fri. evg. Weird.
TrinityMountain

User ID: 21948869
Canada
11/06/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

gaah

What time about. I'm in the North Okanagan. My dogs went bat shit crazy around 10pm. They are settled now.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.

GLP