Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,522 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 285,273
Pageviews Today: 488,133Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 3,399
05:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26756963
Germany
11/06/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?
This might be terrible when it erupts
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20926074
United States
11/06/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?
Thread: Achack seemed Canada next at Volcanoe and Iskut-Unuk 2 days
... OP was unable to get in touch with Media apparently. ...

Quoting: craftybiatchytwo

Lol, wut? He was unable to reach media but he was able to post on GLP?

norespect
 Quoting: TheDude99

I don't know what it's like where OP is, but we have one 2 tv stations to call in my mid-sized city and I am treated like a total ass anytime I call for anything. And they let the "kids" answer the phones. Usually wiseass young boys.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16295866
United States
11/06/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Felt some weird vertigo earlier too in southern washington
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25455888
Canada
11/06/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Either Fri or Sat night I got a alert from USGS about an EQ in the Queen Charlottes....5.3 or 5.6mag (?), but its not showing on the Canadian EQ site. Only one showing on
[link to anf.ucsd.edu] is a 4.9mag. on Fri. evg. Weird.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7554855

heres the two i use to compare data
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/06/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Definitely sounds like something is up!..

hiding
 Quoting: taniatarn

Yes, liquid hot mag-ma

drevil
TrinityMountain

User ID: 21948869
Canada
11/06/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Achack seemed Canada next at Volcanoe and Iskut-Unuk 2 days
... OP was unable to get in touch with Media apparently. ...

Quoting: craftybiatchytwo

Lol, wut? He was unable to reach media but he was able to post on GLP?

norespect
 Quoting: TheDude99

He contacted CBC but they were already gone for the day. Another woman picked up on the thread. She's in Ottawa and is going to contact all the authorities tomorrow and see whats shaking out. Stick your BS up your ass. The hotsprings disappeared the day of the 3 7.7's that hit that area. There was also almost 100 earthquakes after the fact and continue to be in Prince Rupert. Is it inconcievable to you with the chain of Volcano's along that coast line and several inland that the earthquakes maybe could be a volcano waking up. You need to wake up fool. Take a hike.

Those people don't have phone lines as such. Satelite internet and ham radio's.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23703306
Canada
11/06/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I keep feeling very brief unrests - can't even call it shaking. Been like that for days. southeastern bc. Tried to explain them away, but it just happened again 11:50pm Anyone else?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
11/06/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

Yes, liquid hot mag-ma

drevil
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Hi night-owl. What you doing up so late? After seeing this thread, now I'm all wide awake again. Hope those people
will be ok in that small community.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27115374
United States
11/06/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23367695
Canada
Report Abusive Post
I'm in BC ... near washington border and I've been feeling tremors and vibrations this evening.

not enough to be considered an earthquake but enough to feel uneasy ...like the ground is moving around or something

gaah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23367695

What time about. I'm in the North Okanagan. My dogs went bat shit crazy around 10pm. They are settled now.
 Quoting: TrinityMountain

it's been happening since about 8pm'ish...still happening.

and my ears are poppin' now
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Either Fri or Sat night I got a alert from USGS about an EQ in the Queen Charlottes....5.3 or 5.6mag (?), but its not showing on the Canadian EQ site. Only one showing on

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25455888

Tks....I check these sites too & its not showing on either of them. Wonder if they deleted it.
TrinityMountain

Canada
11/06/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

Yes, liquid hot mag-ma

drevil

Hi night-owl. What you doing up so late? After seeing this thread, now I'm all wide awake again. Hope those people

I was in bed when all hell broke loose around here. Dogs went nuts. get them settled then get on and see all this shit going on again. Wide Awake.

I don't know about everybody else but my sleeping patterns are all screwed up lately. I used to sleep like a baby 7hrs easy now I don't know what a sleep pattern is.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I keep feeling very brief unrests - can't even call it shaking. Been like that for days. southeastern bc. Tried to explain them away, but it just happened again 11:50pm Anyone else?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23703306

yup!

southern BC

actually vibrations happening RIGHT NOW 11:56
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok this is the nearest seismogram to my location...does the data looked messed up to you guys or is it my computer.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post

hiding

Yes, liquid hot mag-ma

drevil

I was in bed when all hell broke loose around here. Dogs went nuts. get them settled then get on and see all this shit going on again. Wide Awake.

I don't know about everybody else but my sleeping patterns are all screwed up lately. I used to sleep like a baby 7hrs easy now I don't know what a sleep pattern is.

I have to say that I am concerned that people in Northen BC are feeling movement in the ground. I thought that would be a safe place, far away from Vancouver. Seems like there is no safe place anymore.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post
sorry link here
[link to www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
need to repost this :

ok this is the nearest seismogram to my location...does the data looked messed up to you guys or is it my computer.

anyone see chunks of data missing???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25455888
Canada
11/06/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Tks....I check these sites too & its not showing on either of them. Wonder if they deleted it.

ya it possible this planet is strting to get verry intresting faster each day
TrinityMountain

Canada
11/06/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

ya it possible this planet is strting to get verry intresting faster each day

I just checked my email account and the USGS sent me an email. Saturday about Queen Charlottes for a 6.2.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
need to repost this :

Sure seems that way. Check the Naden, BC seismo. Definitely activity on that one. By the way, where are you finding the various seismograms???

Place a glass of water on the ground beside you (are you on the ground floor of your home)& see it the water moves. This will give you a better idea if there are some minor tremors in your area.
Twistedroots

User ID: 19721192
Canada
11/06/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
mom is visiting from europe and she has mentioned feeling a motion happening - like the earth is wobbly - i chalked it up to jet lag - we're in the greater vancouver area.

Last Edited by Twistedroots on 11/06/2012 03:14 AM
BoroBoro

User ID: 5414161
Philippines
11/06/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Op,

Can you check this link and tell me which feeds are close to the area of concern?

Scroll down to see what is online.

[link to www.radioreference.com]

Thanks in advance.

Boro
Much Love, GOD Bless
BoroBoro's
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
need to repost this :

Sure seems that way. Check the Naden, BC seismo. Definitely activity on that one. By the way, where are you finding the various seismograms???

Place a glass of water on the ground beside you (are you on the ground floor of your home)& see it the water moves. This will give you a better idea if there are some minor tremors in your area.

I've just been using this link for seismograms and checking out the different locations.

good idea about the glass of water!
TrinityMountain

Canada
11/06/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kitimat. Squamish. Skeena would be best bets for listening for chatter. Live radio bands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27068914
Canada
11/06/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
need to repost this :

thats normal moran, wack here
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1274632
Latvia
11/06/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eruption in the Great White North?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/06/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
need to repost this :

thats normal moran, wack here
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27068914

it was looking different earlier.

moron.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27068914
Canada
11/06/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
i looked at the graphs there is fuck all.

go to bed
BoroBoro

User ID: 5414161
Philippines
11/06/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kitimat. Squamish. Skeena would be best bets for listening for chatter. Live radio bands.

Copy Thanks

hf
Much Love, GOD Bless
BoroBoro's
TrinityMountain

Canada
11/06/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
i looked at the graphs there is fuck all.

go to bed
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27068914

You go to bed. You from down east cause thats where all the canadian morons all live.

GLP