Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,694 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 331,545
Pageviews Today: 564,481Threads Today: 275Posts Today: 3,811
06:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23703306
Canada
11/06/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?
have the seismo going for Naden BC which is on Haida Gwaii - next to Barry Inlet BC which is also on Haida Gwaii

these are steady aftershocks... I don't quite get the excitement over this, although I'm still sure the ground was jittering here in the last few days
TrinityMountain

User ID: 10568767
Canada
11/06/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Northern BC, Canada Volcanoes About to Blow, Local Report, Seismogram Confirms ?
have the seismo going for Naden BC which is on Haida Gwaii - next to Barry Inlet BC which is also on Haida Gwaii

these are steady aftershocks... I don't quite get the excitement over this, although I'm still sure the ground was jittering here in the last few days
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23703306

Its not the aftershocks thats got everybody excited. Its the report of steam coming out of a volcano close to that location reported by one of the Native Indigineous people in that area. VOLCANO.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21468381
Canada
11/06/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its not the aftershocks thats got everybody excited. Its the report of steam coming out of a volcano close to that location reported by one of the Native Indigineous people in that area. VOLCANO.
 Quoting: TrinityMountain

we have yet to see anything, this will pail in comparison to what is to come.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23703306
Canada
11/06/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TrinityMountain

Show me.

anyone can post anything. and y'all go DOOM RUN

Show me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26756963
Germany
11/06/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the latest for today?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26718825
United States
11/06/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
CERN LARGE HADRON COLLIDER!!!! BLAZAR IS COMING! BLAZAR 12/21/12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23367695
Canada
11/06/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27170151
United States
11/06/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12590382
Canada
11/06/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Naden has gotten more active:
[link to www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca]

Barry Inlet is getting HAMMED:
Big signal in the last ten minutes alone.

Dawson Inlet has been pounding steady all day too:

GLP