Octav ium
User ID: 1578316
Netherlands
11/06/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Mitt Romney is avoiding tax paying about $80.000.000 lost for America
Just found this on a dutch website.
Seems credible to me. Sorry it is in dutch.
But what it comes down to is that Romney is avoiding to pay tax through a Private equityfonds Bain Capital throug dutch tax.

The site is in dutch but halfway throuhg is a window with the calculations in english...
octavium (OP)
User ID: 1578316
Netherlands
11/06/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Mitt Romney is avoiding tax paying about $80.000.000 lost for America
ok, here is the link :)

[link to www.ftm.nl]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/06/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
goodmockingbird

User ID: 11364251
United States
11/06/2012 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Behold! Foreign shills attempting to influence our American election.

Of course they'll be getting paid out of illegal foreign campaign contributions.

Fuck you, foreign shills.
I Support Our First Responders
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/06/2012 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is spending tax money like a drunker sailor for muslim countries to build mosques. American will never see that again either.

And why do you worry about it, Mr Netherlands? I am sure Barry has sent money there too.

I actually would like to know.. what country in this world does not have its hands in our back pockets? I do not like my taxes raised to support the world either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25777339
New Zealand
11/06/2012 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney, while publicly opposing the auto company bailout, secretly got in on the action with his Wall Street donors – and made over $15 million, a 4,000% return on his investment (which he hid in a blind trust in his wife's name) by buying up the Delphi auto parts company, the former Delco/AC Spark Plug division of GM where my dad worked. He then – get this – grabbed billions in bailout cash to "transform" it from bankrupt to a "viable business." Except what he really did was slash retiree pensions, shut down 24 U.S. factories, and ship all 25,200 union jobs to China. You'd think he'd keep quiet about Delphi – but no, he's got his supporters running ads in Ohio blaming Barack Obama for terminating the Delphi pensions – I kid you not. (When I opposed the Iraq War, Romneyites and the like called me a "traitor"; when Romney does this traitorous act destroying jobs and sending them to China, his reward, in addition to the millions he pocketed, may be the presidency tomorrow.) The other story was a bill passed by the Pennsylvania legislature that would allow businesses to take the state income taxes they withhold from their employees' paychecks and KEEP THE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES! That's right. Your taxes that you pay to the state won't go to the state anymore – they'll just go right into the pockets of your bosses. I was stunned to find out that other states are already doing this as an "incentive" to lure or keep businesses in their states. Let's be clear what this is about: the final merging that's taking place between the corporate and political power structures, coming together as one, and making the workers (serfs) pay tribute to their employer (the overlord). Welcome to the New Feudalism.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/06/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney! A man who believes big business should have no restraints. A man who pays next to nothing in taxes. A man who has destroyed the livings of thousands of working Americans. A man who hides his money in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands and won't show us what's on his tax returns for the past decade.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/06/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney, while publicly opposing the auto company bailout, secretly got in on the action with his Wall Street donors – and made over $15 million, a 4,000% return on his investment (which he hid in a blind trust in his wife's name) by buying up the Delphi auto parts company, the former Delco/AC Spark Plug division of GM where my dad worked. He then – get this – grabbed billions in bailout cash to "transform" it from bankrupt to a "viable business." Except what he really did was slash retiree pensions, shut down 24 U.S. factories, and ship all 25,200 union jobs to China. You'd think he'd keep quiet about Delphi – but no, he's got his supporters running ads in Ohio blaming Barack Obama for terminating the Delphi pensions – I kid you not. (When I opposed the Iraq War, Romneyites and the like called me a "traitor"; when Romney does this traitorous act destroying jobs and sending them to China, his reward, in addition to the millions he pocketed, may be the presidency tomorrow.) The other story was a bill passed by the Pennsylvania legislature that would allow businesses to take the state income taxes they withhold from their employees' paychecks and KEEP THE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES! That's right. Your taxes that you pay to the state won't go to the state anymore – they'll just go right into the pockets of your bosses. I was stunned to find out that other states are already doing this as an "incentive" to lure or keep businesses in their states. Let's be clear what this is about: the final merging that's taking place between the corporate and political power structures, coming together as one, and making the workers (serfs) pay tribute to their employer (the overlord). Welcome to the New Feudalism.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25777339

And.. why are your panties in a wad over this. How does it affect you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 525676
Estonia
11/06/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Behold! Foreign shills attempting to influence our American election.

Of course they'll be getting paid out of illegal foreign campaign contributions.

Fuck you, foreign shills.
 Quoting: goodmockingbird

Nah, the liberal Dutch would suck Obama's dick for free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 525676
Estonia
11/06/2012 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
A man who has destroyed the livings of thousands of working Americans.

Source?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 419649
United States
11/06/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romney! A man who believes big business should have no restraints. A man who pays next to nothing in taxes. A man who has destroyed the livings of thousands of working Americans. A man who hides his money in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands and won't show us what's on his tax returns for the past decade.

?
your point? sounds like obama too! hahaha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 419649
United States
11/06/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

?
your point? sounds like obama too! hahaha
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 419649

like they say ppl who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing rocks at it, like that idiot obama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21438600
United States
11/06/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/06/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
doesnt matter my reasons for posting...oh wait maybe im an American who actually visits other countries?

& you guys are fricken dreaming if you think romney is the answer to the US's problems.

I cannot believe it is possible that, after a group of rich plutocrats wrecked the economy, threw people out of work and stole our future, we may actually hand the keys to our country over to...a rich Republican plutocrat who made millions by throwing people out of work! This is insane, and despite all the legitimate criticisms of Obama, he is nothing like the tsunami of hate and corporate thievery that will take place if Mitt Romney is president. As bad as it feels now, it will only get worse.

Life prob wont get easier under Barack Obama, but I know for sure that if the other guy is sitting in the Oval Office, I can guarantee you that not only will your life not get better, it will get much, much worse. Don't take my word for it. Just ask your parents what life was like before a 30-year pillage by the Republicans of the middle class. Your parents bought a house and eventually owned it outright. They weren't in debt. College was free. They bought a new car every 3 or 4 years. They took vacations and were home for dinner by 5 or 6 PM. They had a savings account in the bank. They didn't live in fear of not knowing if they'd even have a job next year.

That's all gone. I don't know if we can get it back, but I do know that Mr. Romney would love the chance to complete the final elimination of the middle class and the American Dream.

He must be stopped. Take 20 minutes today to go and vote. if not for your own needs & wants, do it for your country.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342725
United States
11/06/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
So..?
Not like we'd ever get to see it..
-16,000,000,000,000$

GLP