THE IS A BIBLICAL ORAL TRADITION THAT WAS WRITTEN DOWN IN THE YEAR 70

Father Of All Prophets
User ID: 27115695
Israel
11/06/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE IS A BIBLICAL ORAL TRADITION THAT WAS WRITTEN DOWN IN THE YEAR 70
“Safeguard and keep (these rules) since that is your wisdom and understanding in the eyes of the nations. They will hear all these rules and say, ’this great nation is certainly a wise and understanding people’”.

(Deut. 4:6)

Throughout history, in almost every country, the Jews have led in fields of intellect. Through the worst of the ”Dark Ages”, when the only men capable of reading were the clergy and some nobility, just about every Jewish male knew how to read Hebrew, and many were equally proficient in the language of the land. Jews have been at the forefront of every civil movement, every intellectual movement, and have been known as scholars throughout all of history.

Even non-Jews have recognized this, and you can find mention of it in numerous places, and in the writings of many cultures.

What is the source of our wisdom?

The Torah is the source!

Anyone who has ever tried to learn the Scriptures alone knows that they are a closed book, full of confusing and difficult-to-understand statements. The Torah is generally briefly worded, and lacks detailed directions. Obviously, commentary is necessary. This commentary is the Oral Tradition, also known as the Oral Law, or the Oral Torah. The Written Bible is completely incomprehensible without the Oral Tradition.

“And the Lord said to Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there; and I will give you tablets of stone, and the Torah, and the commandments which I have written; that you may teach them.”

(ex 24:12)

The Torah refers to the Written Torah; the Commandments to the Oral Torah, its explanation.

Moses taught the whole of it in his court to the Seventy Elders, as well as to Joshua. Pinchas received it from Joshua; Eli from Pinchas; Samuel from Eli; David from Samuel; Ahiyah from David; Elijah from Ahiyah; Elisha from Elijah; Jehoiada from Elisha; Zachariah from Jehoiada; Hosea from Zachariah; Amos from Hosea; Isaiah from Amos; Micah from Isaiah; Joel from Micah; Nahum from Joel; Hebakkuk from Nahum; Zephaniah from Habakkuk; Jeremiah from Zephaniah; Baruch from Jeremiah; Ezra from Baruch; Shimon HaTzaddik from Ezra; Antigonus from Shimon HaTzaddik; Yoseph ben Yoezer and Yoseph ben Yochanan from Antigonus; Yehoshua and Nittai from Yoseph ben Yoezer and Yoseph ben Yochanan; Yehuda and Shimon from Yehoshua and Nittai; Shemaiah and Avtaliah from Yehuda and Shimon; Hillel and Shammai from Shemaiah and Avtaliah; Rabban Shimon from his father, Hillel. and from Shammai; Rabban Gamaliel the Elder from his father Rabban Shimon; Rabbi Shimon from his father Rabban Gamaliel the Elder; our teacher, Rebbe Yehuda the Prince, from his father Rabbi Shimon; Rabbi Yochanan, Rav, and Shmuel from Rebbe Yehudah the Prince; Rav Huna from Rabbi Yochanan, Rav, and Shmuel; Rabbah from Rav Huna; Rava from Rabbah; and Rav Ashi received the Torah from Rav. All the sages mentioned here were the great men of the successive generations. Besides them, there were thousands and myriads of disciples and fellow students. Ravina and Rav Ashi closed the list of the sages of the Talmud. The Talmud is an exposition of the Mishnah, which was compiled by our teacher, Rebbe Yehuda the Prince. The Talmud elucidates the abstruse points of the Mishnah, ex­plaining what is permitted and forbidden, what is unclean and what is clean, what is unfit and what is fit, all in accordance with the traditions received by the sages from their predecessor in unbroken succession up to the teaching of Moses, “father of all prophets.”

The Torah is ancient, having been transmitted in unbroken suc­cession since the time of Moses, and one can only do harm by disregarding the commandment ”Do not add or subtract from this law” (Deut. 13: 1).

READ THE REST
PLEASE
[link to godssecret.wordpress.com]

THIS IS A BRAIN OPENER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1505880
United States
11/06/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE IS A BIBLICAL ORAL TRADITION THAT WAS WRITTEN DOWN IN THE YEAR 70
Shalom to you.

I am sorry but I cannot embrace the Talmud or the Kabbalah.

I know Gnostic Jews were interfering with the disciples of HaMashiach. The mystic and metaphysical is not properly discerned or the disciples would have embraced these Gnostics.

I am not a Hebrew, I am as Uriah the Hittite was, a wanna be.

again Shalom
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27045447
United States
11/06/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
i like oral
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26667505
Spain
11/06/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Enoch, the seventh from Adam was a SCRIBE of God.

What oral tradition?!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Israel
11/06/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

What oral tradition?!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26667505

Enoch

IS PART OF THAT "ORAL TRADITION"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Israel
11/06/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shalom to you.

I know Gnostic Jews were interfering with the disciples of HaMashiach. The mystic and metaphysical is not properly discerned or the disciples would have embraced these Gnostics.

again Shalom
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1505880

THINK

Matthew 23

23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6

The way of making phylacteries and the tassels on their garments are only known from the "oral Torah"

Here we see clearly Jesus held by phylacteries and the tassels -THE ORAL TRADITION

Jesus just did not like the way they would show off
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Israel
11/06/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
yea he did !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27138728
Israel
11/06/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
WELL disciples ?

Shalom to you.

again Shalom

THINK

Matthew 23

23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6

The way of making phylacteries and the tassels on their garments are only known from the "oral Torah"

Here we see clearly Jesus held by phylacteries and the tassels -THE ORAL TRADITION

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27115695
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27125285
Spain
11/06/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

What oral tradition?!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26667505

Enoch

IS PART OF THAT "ORAL TRADITION"

Can you even comprehend written stuff, idiot?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 963968
United States
11/06/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Torah ??

Maybe it's all in the Torus after all ???

[link to meru.org]
[link to goldenmean.info]

I still don't equate ''Ra'' as being a creator of the entirety; and what is Ra's relation to Uraeus (one and the same??) ?

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27197455
Israel
11/07/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
TAKE A LOOK AT TRUTH

“Safeguard and keep (these rules) since that is your wisdom and understanding in the eyes of the nations. They will hear all these rules and say, ’this great nation is certainly a wise and understanding people’”.

(Deut. 4:6)

Throughout history, in almost every country, the Jews have led in fields of intellect. Through the worst of the ”Dark Ages”, when the only men capable of reading were the clergy and some nobility, just about every Jewish male knew how to read Hebrew, and many were equally proficient in the language of the land. Jews have been at the forefront of every civil movement, every intellectual movement, and have been known as scholars throughout all of history.

Even non-Jews have recognized this, and you can find mention of it in numerous places, and in the writings of many cultures.

The Torah is the source!

Anyone who has ever tried to learn the Scriptures alone knows that they are a closed book, full of confusing and difficult-to-understand statements. The Torah is generally briefly worded, and lacks detailed directions. Obviously, commentary is necessary. This commentary is the Oral Tradition, also known as the Oral Law, or the Oral Torah. The Written Bible is completely incomprehensible without the Oral Tradition.

“And the Lord said to Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there; and I will give you tablets of stone, and the Torah, and the commandments which I have written; that you may teach them.”

(ex 24:12)

The Torah refers to the Written Torah; the Commandments to the Oral Torah, its explanation.

Moses taught the whole of it in his court to the Seventy Elders, as well as to Joshua. Pinchas received it from Joshua; Eli from Pinchas; Samuel from Eli; David from Samuel; Ahiyah from David; Elijah from Ahiyah; Elisha from Elijah; Jehoiada from Elisha; Zachariah from Jehoiada; Hosea from Zachariah; Amos from Hosea; Isaiah from Amos; Micah from Isaiah; Joel from Micah; Nahum from Joel; Hebakkuk from Nahum; Zephaniah from Habakkuk; Jeremiah from Zephaniah; Baruch from Jeremiah; Ezra from Baruch; Shimon HaTzaddik from Ezra; Antigonus from Shimon HaTzaddik; Yoseph ben Yoezer and Yoseph ben Yochanan from Antigonus; Yehoshua and Nittai from Yoseph ben Yoezer and Yoseph ben Yochanan; Yehuda and Shimon from Yehoshua and Nittai; Shemaiah and Avtaliah from Yehuda and Shimon; Hillel and Shammai from Shemaiah and Avtaliah; Rabban Shimon from his father, Hillel. and from Shammai; Rabban Gamaliel the Elder from his father Rabban Shimon; Rabbi Shimon from his father Rabban Gamaliel the Elder; our teacher, Rebbe Yehuda the Prince, from his father Rabbi Shimon; Rabbi Yochanan, Rav, and Shmuel from Rebbe Yehudah the Prince; Rav Huna from Rabbi Yochanan, Rav, and Shmuel; Rabbah from Rav Huna; Rava from Rabbah; and Rav Ashi received the Torah from Rav. All the sages mentioned here were the great men of the successive generations. Besides them, there were thousands and myriads of disciples and fellow students. Ravina and Rav Ashi closed the list of the sages of the Talmud. The Talmud is an exposition of the Mishnah, which was compiled by our teacher, Rebbe Yehuda the Prince. The Talmud elucidates the abstruse points of the Mishnah, ex­plaining what is permitted and forbidden, what is unclean and what is clean, what is unfit and what is fit, all in accordance with the traditions received by the sages from their predecessor in unbroken succession up to the teaching of Moses, “father of all prophets.”

The Torah is ancient, having been transmitted in unbroken suc­cession since the time of Moses, and one can only do harm by disregarding the commandment ”Do not add or subtract from this law” (Deut. 13: 1).

READ THE REST
PLEASE
[link to godssecret.wordpress.com]

THIS IS A BRAIN OPENER
 Quoting: Father Of All Prophets 27115695
Anonymous Coward
Israel
11/07/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus followed the BIBLICAL ORAL TRADITION

WELL disciples ?

Shalom to you.

again Shalom

THINK

Matthew 23

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27138728
DPS

User ID: 26633225
Israel
11/07/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars
DPS

Israel
11/07/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars
DPS

Israel
11/07/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars
Anonymous Coward
Israel
11/07/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars
 Quoting: DPS

Shalom Alachem
Anonymous Coward
Israel
11/07/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars
 Quoting: DPS

think you hit the wrong button and hit 1 star
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26142676
United States
11/07/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I gave you a 5 star op... Pray for the US i will pray for Israel!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27294155
Israel
11/08/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I gave you a 5 star op... Pray for the US i will pray for Israel!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26142676

Will do

we both need it

Please God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
11/08/2012 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously, commentary is necessary. This commentary is the Oral Tradition, also known as the Oral Law, or the Oral Torah. The Written Bible is completely incomprehensible without the Oral Tradition.

The Holy Spirit is needed, duh. All else is useless, one can see "by your fruits". You are lost in commentaries of long past people.

should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living? To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn. Isaiah 8:20

Luke 20:38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.
Anonymous Coward
Israel
11/08/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously, commentary is necessary. This commentary is the Oral Tradition, also known as the Oral Law, or the Oral Torah. The Written Bible is completely incomprehensible without the Oral Tradition.

The Holy Spirit is needed, duh. All else is useless, one can see "by your fruits". You are lost in commentaries of long past people.

should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living? To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn. Isaiah 8:20

Luke 20:38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26268975

The Holy spirt please God will tell you what you dont find

YOU DON'T HAVE TO FAST FORTY DAYS AND GET THE BIBLE

Moses already got it for you with that oral tradition

and NEED TO KNOW
Anonymous Coward
Israel
11/08/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
JESUS KNEW

WHY DONT YOU ?

WELL disciples ?

Shalom to you.

again Shalom

THINK

Matthew 23

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27197455
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
11/08/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
JESUS KNEW

WHY DONT YOU ?

WELL disciples ?

THINK

Matthew 23

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27197455

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27294155

But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. John 5:45
HOmeBOund
User ID: 1371470
United States
11/08/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Christ has risen from the dead. By death he conquered death and to those in the grave he granted life.
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
11/08/2012 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Christ has risen from the dead. By death he conquered death and to those in the grave he granted life.
 Quoting: HOmeBOund 1371470

If you imply he is the Almighty, well you are wrong. The Almighty is Jesus´ Father.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27293871
United States
11/08/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Torah is the source!

lol

somebody needs an eye opener
and it's you

the Univ of Tel-Aviv did a study
using the most sophisticated computer
algorithms in ancient languages
and determined that the book of
Genesis had 4 different writers.

So much for your theory of it
being written solely by Moses.
It was edited at least 3 different
times.

Israel debunked it's own book, lmao.

see Ghostwriting the Torah project

[link to phys.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Torah is the source!

lol

somebody needs an eye opener
and it's you

the Univ of Tel-Aviv did a study
using the most sophisticated computer
algorithms in ancient languages
and determined that the book of
Genesis had 4 different writers.

So much for your theory of it
being written solely by Moses.
It was edited at least 3 different
times.

Israel debunked it's own book, lmao.

see Ghostwriting the Torah project

[link to phys.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27293871

maybe you should get out more
and enjoy life instead of bowing
to the slavery of a book that was
designed to turn you into a slave ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1898146
United States
11/08/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

YOU DON'T HAVE TO FAST FORTY DAYS AND GET THE BIBLE

Moses already got it for you with that oral tradition

and NEED TO KNOW
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27294155

yes--- the light shines in the darkness.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes--- the light shines in the darkness.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1898146

Albert Pike already let the cat out of the bag
where this light comes from.

Maybe you should read Morals and Dogma
page 321
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27301239
Israel
11/08/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post