Deadbeat parents cost taxpayers $53 billion

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12546839
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Deadbeat parents cost taxpayers $53 billion
Most GLPers have probably had deadbeat parents.
 Quoting: Sparrow and Medicine

You would know since your all over this site.
 Quoting: MultiStrada

It keeps me occupied during college. I'm actually getting an education, unlike 90% of you.

What a waste of time and a big debt that will be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27129967
United States
11/06/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The parents had kids, and I'm not paying for them. The entire CPS and other ridiculous government waste is not my problem and I shouldn't have to pay for that either.

If the kids starve, it's NOT MY PROBLEM. Let the parents be, and leave their family situation alone.

Government is the last refuge of the incompetent.

BTW, I have no inclination to pay for jailing parents. In fact, we'd be far better off if they all realized that they will die without taking responsibility for themselves.

Bunch of pansies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27041131
United States
11/06/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
the real cause of people not paying their child support is control. They were controlling in the relationship and are going to continue thereafter by exerting their control and not paying, except if they feel like it. These people are the same ones that will buy Pampers and pay your shut off bill if you ask nicely, but will not pay the support award and do everything they can to ruin their own lives just to spite the other person. It has nothing to do with the cp being greedy and everything to do with the ncp wanting to still exert control in the relationship.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24760499

Stupid Fuck..
Guenwyfar

User ID: 21285652
United States
11/06/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Deadbeat parents = Toothless, shit eatin, right wing rednecks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26035751

Oh if that were true and it was that simple. It's NOT!

I personally know people who make well into a six figure$$$$$$ income but bitch and moan about child support payments and attempt to find every way out of it.

They are not rednecks in the classic sense. They vote republican and talk as such or libertarian.

However many of them cheat on their taxes and some are committing disability fraud.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27121439

And they aren't even required making child support payments based on their real income as most of that is under the table.

Ugh. I know that type. My step-mother's ex did that to her. Her sons still rely more on my Dad as a father figure than their own father. On the bright side, it did inspire both of my brothers to be better. What their father did wasn't right by any means, but his sons will never make the same mistake.
Guenwyfar

"Karma is like a rubberband.. it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face."

"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."

"Religion is like a penis, it's fine to have one and be proud of it, but when you take it out and wave it in my face, that's when we have a problem."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22301087
United States
11/06/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to money.cnn.com]

The answer for a win-win-win is this: When any ncp faces a judge, they have the option to enter the state-sponsored job program, tied in with affirmative action laws. This way every company has to hire an ncp if the excuse is 'I can't find work'.

This eliminates the financial costs to the kids, the state (a worker pays taxes too) and the poor ncp can remain alive. One minimum-wage job leads to wanting more, and they can then get a better job etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24238594

Mmm hmmmm .....cause a guy that does not care enough about his own kids to care of them is the guy I want to help me run a successful business.

I have a better idea. How about NCPs get a job, picking up garbage along the highway, with a bright orange jumpsuit that says SCUMBAG on it. Or if they prefer there are about 10,000 miles of curb that need to be painted ....and fire hydrants ..and ditches to clean. I the mean time its three bags lunches and a cot.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
The BEST solution is both obvious and completely denied.

The CUSTODIAL PARENT should pay all child support, and the NCP gets to keep his/her money. If kids are wanted, the parent that wants more will assume all parental obligations.

If both want custody, then in a joint custody situation, they'd pay proportionately. If one failed to pay, they lose their percentage.

If neither of the parents will pay, then CPS takes the kids and puts them up for adoption. Obviously, neither parent wanted kids, only money. The adoptive parents then pay.

Support in all cases should be measured by the health and happiness of the kids. NOT by how much money is squandered on them.

Get real and see what side the toast is buttered on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20589235
United States
11/06/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
In N.C. Child Support FORCES you to give them your social security number! They are very bias toward men, I have been on both sides and child support left me homeless and with nothing. Now that I have had custody of my 3 now teenage boys for 7 years, I have yet to see a dollar from their mother. When she had custody, when I couldn't pay I got to go to jail. ANYONE WITH INFO ON HOW TO LOCATE SOMEONE IN FLORIDA (that is where she is hiding) PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

hf
 Quoting: Chop's

Yep ... DOUBLE STANDARDS and the Womym Pass as to
ANY Responsible Behavior on HER PART are REAL

Men don't pay Child Support for ANY reason? Licenses suspended, Jailed, Can't Work in any licenced profession since their license is suspended (electrician, plumber, barber, truck driver, lawyer, etc.). Women don't pay the Child Support THEY are supposed to pay? Well the Courts virtually NEVER CARE and won't do anything no matter how much a man jumps up and down about it.

Welfare mom has 5 babies by 5 different fathers ... is it REALLY the guy's fault that she can't keep her legs shut? SHE is the one out HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX ... yet she is The SAINT who society coddles .... while the guy is DEVIL who society wants to jail.

One secretary in our office, 3, whoops now 4, kids with DIFFERENT fathers and she openly says that when she slept with them SHE told the SHE WAS ON THE PILL, which she was NOT (ie: SHE not only lied, she was looking for a sucker)

Divorced and get laid off? In our state NO REDUCTION in Child Support! Your income is cut by 2/3 but there is NO cut in what you are to pay. Guess how easy it is to fall thousands of dollars behind then? Guess how long until suddenly you no longer have a drivers license so you can't drive legally so even if you get called back to work you can't get there? Guess how long until any other state "licenses" are also pulled?

Rule #1 about Men / Female relationships in this day and age (in the US).... MEN ARE EVIL

Rule #1 about Men and their attempts to have visitation when the woman uses the kids to get back at the man and won't let him see them ... MEN ARE EVIL

Rule #1 about Men getting women pregnant ... MEN ARE EVIL

Rule #1 about Child Support even if he is out of work or had income reduced ... MEN ARE EVIL

All of the above is because Women BELIEVE in the cores of their souls that Women Sould NOT Be Held to be RESPONSIBLE for ANY OF THEIR ACTIONS ... ONLY MEN are to be Held to be RESPONSIBLE. Women truly believe they should ALWAYS get a "Women Pass".
PeterAndrewNolan

User ID: 9143050
Germany
11/06/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alimony and child support are VOLUNTARY. I refused to volunteer and I recommend ALL men who are having their right to be the father they chose to be violated also NOT VOLUNTEER to pay the cost of your own slavery.

This is how it is done.

If any man would like my assistance to go through the processes of protecting himself from his guvment? Feel free to make me an offer for my time.

[link to www.crimesagainstfathers.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25058761
United States
11/06/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

The CUSTODIAL PARENT should pay all child support, and the NCP gets to keep his/her money. If kids are wanted, the parent that wants more will assume all parental obligations.

If both want custody, then in a joint custody situation, they'd pay proportionately. If one failed to pay, they lose their percentage.

If neither of the parents will pay, then CPS takes the kids and puts them up for adoption. Obviously, neither parent wanted kids, only money. The adoptive parents then pay.

Support in all cases should be measured by the health and happiness of the kids. NOT by how much money is squandered on them.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27129967

THIS is reality
Sparrow and Medicine

User ID: 2042563
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

It keeps me occupied during college. I'm actually getting an education, unlike 90% of you.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12546839

College is free, being from the UK, I'd of thought you'd know that. Uni costs.

Or are you jealous?

Last Edited by Sparrow and Medicine on 11/06/2012 10:37 AM
"What happened to the legendary Chris Redfield, huh? What happened to you!?"
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
In N.C. Child Support FORCES you to give them your social security number! They are very bias toward men, I have been on both sides and child support left me homeless and with nothing. Now that I have had custody of my 3 now teenage boys for 7 years, I have yet to see a dollar from their mother. When she had custody, when I couldn't pay I got to go to jail. ANYONE WITH INFO ON HOW TO LOCATE SOMEONE IN FLORIDA (that is where she is hiding) PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

hf
 Quoting: Chop's

Yep ... DOUBLE STANDARDS and the Womym Pass as to
ANY Responsible Behavior on HER PART are REAL

Men don't pay Child Support for ANY reason? Licenses suspended, Jailed, Can't Work in any licenced profession since their license is suspended (electrician, plumber, barber, truck driver, lawyer, etc.). Women don't pay the Child Support THEY are supposed to pay? Well the Courts virtually NEVER CARE and won't do anything no matter how much a man jumps up and down about it.

Welfare mom has 5 babies by 5 different fathers ... is it REALLY the guy's fault that she can't keep her legs shut? SHE is the one out HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX ... yet she is The SAINT who society coddles .... while the guy is DEVIL who society wants to jail.

One secretary in our office, 3, whoops now 4, kids with DIFFERENT fathers and she openly says that when she slept with them SHE told the SHE WAS ON THE PILL, which she was NOT (ie: SHE not only lied, she was looking for a sucker)

Divorced and get laid off? In our state NO REDUCTION in Child Support! Your income is cut by 2/3 but there is NO cut in what you are to pay. Guess how easy it is to fall thousands of dollars behind then? Guess how long until suddenly you no longer have a drivers license so you can't drive legally so even if you get called back to work you can't get there? Guess how long until any other state "licenses" are also pulled?

Rule #1 about Men / Female relationships in this day and age (in the US).... MEN ARE EVIL

Rule #1 about Men and their attempts to have visitation when the woman uses the kids to get back at the man and won't let him see them ... MEN ARE EVIL

Rule #1 about Men getting women pregnant ... MEN ARE EVIL

Rule #1 about Child Support even if he is out of work or had income reduced ... MEN ARE EVIL

All of the above is because Women BELIEVE in the cores of their souls that Women Sould NOT Be Held to be RESPONSIBLE for ANY OF THEIR ACTIONS ... ONLY MEN are to be Held to be RESPONSIBLE. Women truly believe they should ALWAYS get a "Women Pass".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20589235

This double standard is the reason that the only easy, cheap, reliable and safe birth control is available to women alone. Women have an absolute choice regarding abortion, and the dads have no say. Logically, if a guy is forced to pay, he has a right to force an abortion too.

The only choice for guys is sterilization - not a good option for most. There are many male BC processes, but a lot of them affect manhood. Gossypol research was halted in the US although it seems to work just fine.

Ultrasonic temporary sterilization seems like a possibility, but I don't know how it affects hormones, or anything else except sperm.

Guys, we need to stand up and say NO to these girls. Keep the fucking going, of course, but stop their control of our lives.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10731394
United Kingdom
11/06/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12546839

College is free, being from the UK, I'd of thought you'd know that. Uni costs.

Or are you jealous?

US English college: (UK translation) this term is interchangeable with uni and in fact refers to uni

UK English college: (US translation) this term refers to the final years of high school and/or prep school and does not refer to university
PeterAndrewNolan

Germany
11/06/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gents,
when I was first criminally victimised in the family courts I realised that most men do not have the intelligence or resources to defend themselves properly from these criminals.

So I made it my business to create the remedy for those men who are the "salt of the earth" kind of guys. Builders, plumbers, electricians, cab drivers, fire fighters, miners, fishermen, farmers, oil workers, electricity workers....you know what I mean.

These are the men that put food on my plate, a roof over my head, provide me electricity, indoor plumbing, furniture, an internet connection....all the things that make my life better.

Since these men did not have the intelligence or resources or time to take on these criminals, but they are absolutely deserving of the protection of the law as a right, I chose to create the remedy for them.

It is a great surprise to me that they do not want to use it. Instead they go back to the same criminal people who robbed them of their kids, their house, their futures and they beg them to stop doing so. It is a great surprise to me men would beg criminals to stop committing crimes rather than to put them on trial, run the due process of law, and then seize all the property of the guilty party so that they can restart their life.

But that is what men are doing...begging criminals to stop committing crimes rather than dealing with criminals in a fair and just manner.

All those men who are whining and NOT joining CAF? Stop whining....it sickens me to hear such whining from supposedly grown men.

And by the way. Don't be thinking guys like Paul Elam are out to help you. I have known Paul Elam is an agent for years.

I just did a video about the subversion of the MRA area last night...the reason men are getting nowhere is that you are gutless and the entire MRA/MRM area is subverted.

All you armchair activists who never do anything useful? You don't even help those of us who are risking our lives being in the full view of the Illuminati standing up to your criminal guvments.

As I say in this video....most western fathers are stupid dumb animals...they are useless eaters....they should kill themselves in some mans rose garden and be fertiliser. They are not doing anything useful above ground. They are not even defending their own life, liberty and property, let alone defending their children.

The vast majority of fathers in the english speaking world are disgusting manginas who deserve everything they are getting for being so cowardly towards women and guvment.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26740528
United States
11/06/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Honestly we need to quit rewarding these people for having more kids they cant afford. If the lady in the video was white and had 1 kid..she would not qualify for any govt assistance, the only reason she does now is because she had 12 kids living at home with her. It should not be society's job to maintain someone elses children. That is mom and daddys problem. The problem is that society makes it easy for these women/men to have multiple children and not have to take care of their own..its always someone elses problem. I say stop it. We as a society allow for one or two kids..possibly you were young and stupid, but after that you are on your own...if you cant afford them, dont have them. I bet there are plenty of white women with one or two kids that they have to pay for all on their own cause they dont qualify for help..RIGHT? We need to do the same with minorities..It should not pay to have more kids.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760499
United States
11/06/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
the real cause of people not paying their child support is control. They were controlling in the relationship and are going to continue thereafter by exerting their control and not paying, except if they feel like it. These people are the same ones that will buy Pampers and pay your shut off bill if you ask nicely, but will not pay the support award and do everything they can to ruin their own lives just to spite the other person. It has nothing to do with the cp being greedy and everything to do with the ncp wanting to still exert control in the relationship.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24760499

Stupid Fuck..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27041131

obviously you're one of them who doesn't pay and I'm actually a smart fuck.
Kirk

User ID: 25384388
United States
11/06/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

+1

And it would be a wise idea, if the denotation is correct, not to call those of us with "said" circumstance, a piece of shit.

I didnt make the choice to have dipshit parents.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13652486

pathetic as many of us are I believe all are doing the best they can. Very few get up in the morning and say "today I am going to be a world class fuckup". Most of us have a full plate just dealing with it.
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028055
United States
11/06/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

alien16
You hit the nail on the head.

So simple, so right, so on target. Well done.flower
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26880926
United States
Report Abusive Post
THE solution is to keep your dicks in your pants, you bloody monkeys.

As a population, you act like animals.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24710731
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is the world you get if you want free love, no-fault divorce, women in the workforce, etc. These things caused the breakup of the American family and most MEN wanted them, too. (Especially the free love part.)

Just sayin...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6440740
United States
11/06/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27121439
United States
11/06/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

alien16

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25028055

How utterly stupid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25028055
United States
11/06/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

alien16

How utterly stupid.

Why is that.

Enlighten us how another system could be more fair?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 24238594
United States
11/06/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

alien16

Now that makes sense!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/06/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE solution is to keep your dicks in your pants, you bloody monkeys.

As a population, you act like animals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26880926

And of course your legs were forced open.. takes two.

I stick by my original suggestion to use the affirmative action laws as a means to force ncp's to produce.

Everybody wins - regardless if a woman could not keep her legs closed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/07/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/07/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
PeterAndrewNolan

Germany
11/07/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6440740

LOL!! That is the funniest thing I have seen all day.

What a great example of why women should not have a vote.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25582762
United States
11/19/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
s226
TSWB21

User ID: 1267719
United States
11/19/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ncp can just kill themselves then allow the child to get on social security until they get out of college.

It was an option that went through my mind a few times.

Either way 53 billion is a wasted program. They should end the child support court all together.

They basically destroy a ncp life. Also create a bunch of whores that have multiple kids with different fathers.

GLP